May 27, 2024, 07:44:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 592449 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1660 on: March 14, 2009, 10:41:06 AM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T64CM6QQI4JPR8EM5

Something smells funny

Comments: 50

Daytona Beach

ISP: Saint Augustine, FL

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday

Politically Incorrect wrote:
    <quoted text>
    Getting drunk? You have proof of that? The restaurant would lose their license for that. You think they'd do that, when they surely plan to be in business long after Ronald 'n Misty are old news? Don't you feel if she were drinkin', there would be patrons coming out of the walls, to be seen on TV, adding another page to the saga of Ronald 'n Misty? I use to smoke, from the age of 14, so I'm not one to judge that. Neither are the majority who are sqawkin' about it. The same w/sex. It's only "GASP"ing matter, when it has to do with a case on the front burner. How many, besides me, had sex before 17? Be honest now.
    Unless you see it in media print/video, and sometimes not even then, you can't take something you hear on a blog, as the gospel.

Something smells funny:
Shows you how much you know, this is not hear say or anything this was seen first hand, do you not understand the concept of first hand, they went into Chilis Saturday with the 3 yr old boy, ordered up alot of food and drinks, getting smashed, and when the bill came they said well dont you know who we are, and when the waitress said they had to still pay, they got the manager complained about the food and service, so they were given free food but still had to pay for the drinks. I dont give a damn about them drinking, smoking or whatever the only problem I have is they did that with a 3yr old, and that they expect stuff for free cause they think they are someone like they are famous.

I am so happy for you that you can brag about smoking and drinking at an early age.

sure seems very interested in posting, but im with politically incorrect...quit flappin your anonymous jaws and show me even a smidgeon of proof re what youre claiming.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1661 on: March 14, 2009, 10:44:06 AM »

Something smells funny

Daytona Beach

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday

<quoted text>
    Getting drunk? You have proof of that? The restaurant would lose their license for that. You think they'd do that, when they surely plan to be in business long after Ronald 'n Misty are old news? Don't you feel if she were drinkin', there would be patrons coming out of the walls, to be seen on TV, adding another page to the saga of Ronald 'n Misty? I use to smoke, from the age of 14, so I'm not one to judge that. Neither are the majority who are sqawkin' about it. The same w/sex. It's only "GASP"ing matter, when it has to do with a case on the front burner. How many, besides me, had sex before 17? Be honest now.
    Unless you see it in media print/video, and sometimes not even then, you can't take something you hear on a blog, as the gospel.

Something smells funny:
Shows you how much you know, this is not hear say or anything this was seen first hand, do you not understand the concept of first hand, they went into Chilis Saturday with the 3 yr old boy, ordered up alot of food and drinks, getting smashed, and when the bill came they said well dont you know who we are, and when the waitress said they had to still pay, they got the manager complained about the food and service, so they were given free food but still had to pay for the drinks. I dont give a damn about them drinking, smoking or whatever the only problem I have is they did that with a 3yr old, and that they expect stuff for free cause they think they are someone like they are famous.

I am so happy for you that you can brag about smoking and drinking at an early age.

sure seems very interested in posting, but im with politically incorrect...quit flappin your anonymous jaws and show me even a smidgeon of proof re what youre claiming.

I agree..

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: March 14, 2009, 10:44:31 AM »

I also find Ron very cocky, like, in I am getting away with this cocky. When LE arrived, he didn't give any information, he was too upset.
Did he work inside or outside ?
Is there even a small window of opportunity ? Lunch time ot an early leave ? Does he punch a clock ?
Misty is a puzzle to me. The puzzle part is how she could hold up under questioning.
LE thinks she is the key, but they have nothing to arrest her for. Being young and having a faulty memory. She just turned seventeen, been out of school for a couple of years, maybe a grade seven ? And probably wasn't dong real well before then. 
It's been four weeks, maybe whoever is getting away with it.   
I like the look of the lawyer and her investigator that Crystal hired. Get someone with a brain in the mix. Do you think the young child Ron is safe with Misty and Ron ? 

morning kat gram,,,,,,Most deffinatly the son RON IS IN DANGER THERE WITH HIS FATHER>
His sister has been taken, and the babysitter who did not do her job well, allowed the child to be removed or is lying as to what the real truth is.

If I were bio mom, I would get new lawyer to get my son away from them.
AND, if rj DID see the taker, then that taker may want to silence him also.
THe ron jr should be protected as if he was a witness....imo

I totally agree with you, I wondered when I first heard that story about a man in black, why was that little boy not being protected?

i thought why the hell is his mother exposing him as the possible only witness to the world on tv?

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: March 14, 2009, 10:46:26 AM »

I also find Ron very cocky, like, in I am getting away with this cocky. When LE arrived, he didn't give any information, he was too upset.
Is there even a small window of opportunity ? Lunch time ot an early leave ? Does he punch a clock ?
Misty is a puzzle to me. The puzzle part is how she could hold up under questioning.
LE thinks she is the key, but they have nothing to arrest her for. Being young and having a faulty memory. She just turned seventeen, been out of school for a couple of years, maybe a grade seven ? And probably wasn't dong real well before then. 
I like the look of the lawyer and her investigator that Crystal hired. Get someone with a brain in the mix. Do you think the young child Ron is safe with Misty and Ron ? 

morning kat gram,,,,,,Most deffinatly the son RON IS IN DANGER THERE WITH HIS FATHER>
His sister has been taken, and the babysitter who did not do her job well, allowed the child to be removed or is lying as to what the real truth is.

Yep Yep.. I agree...And it doesnt help when they tell the media who he is staying with while they are in New York either...

No, it surely does not.  If that were a mob witness, he would be put into protective custody.
So, le must not believe what jr has said .....cause, if he too goes missing, they would be held accountable I would think..

I feel sorry for jr now, as in last month, he has been placed on very back burner. They are hut hoppin the boy, so he probally has no idea who t trust or who cares for him.
I did not hear them say, jr wanted them to get married.....

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: March 14, 2009, 10:46:36 AM »

I never considered that Haleigh could have been really hit hard before he went to work and died later. If there was a brain injury like that, they vomit.
I read too many stories here and I read an entire inquest report here where it wasn't an instant death and the kiddo was vomiting.
Were there cell calls between Ron and Misty the night he was at work ?
He had time when he came home from work. Doesn't take long.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: March 14, 2009, 10:46:51 AM »

I totally agree with you, I wondered when I first heard that story about a man in black, why was that little boy not being protected?

I agree also but do not think at this point in time he should be with Bio mom either. SHE was the one that used her visit time to have him on whorealdo , her coaxing him to say it was a black man in black that took his sissy. JMO

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: March 14, 2009, 10:47:08 AM »

Something smells funny

Daytona Beach

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday

<quoted text>

Something smells funny:

I agree..

*sigh*

searching, how would you feel about a teeny weenie bit of breaking and entering with me haha? we need some info dammit!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: March 14, 2009, 10:48:20 AM »

BUMP for Lady
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: March 14, 2009, 10:49:36 AM »

Somehow, all this has reminded me of something I read somewhere.  Anyone remember hearing about the stranger dude that came over to the Cummings mobile home, saying he 'needed to be let inside'?     If true, what the heck could that have been about? 

I remember that rumor. I am guessing it was Cobra.

Digging up some Cobra stuff.  He's an interresting guy:

http://bountyhunterdiscussion.blogspot.com/2007_08_01_archive.html

Friday, August 17, 2007
Bounty Hunter News

Bounty Hunter Disrupts Possible Terror Plot
Email
var addthis_pub = 'abcnews';

July 31, 2007 3:14 PM
Brian Ross and Vic Walter Report:
A terrorist attack on U.S. soil may have been averted, thanks to the efforts of a Florida bounty hunter.
William "Cobra" Staubs claims to have captured more than 8,000 fugitives in his long career hunting bail-jumpers. But his latest nab got the attention of federal terrorism investigators: a self-described ex-soldier allegedly harboring a cache of military-grade explosives, functional pipe bombs and other weapons -- and a deep grudge against the U.S. military.
"It's not some hillybilly saying, 'Hey Mama, how you doing?' This was real," Cobra told ABC News.
After a month-long chase through three states, Cobra caught 38-year-old Christopher Riendeau holed up in a motel near the Fort Campbell, Ky. U.S. Army base. Riendeau, a purported 17-year Army veteran, had skipped out on a $100,000 bond after being arrested on drug charges.
Posted by Billy Wells at 4:06 AM 

Bump
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: March 14, 2009, 10:51:47 AM »

Something smells funny

Daytona Beach

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday

<quoted text>

Something smells funny:

I agree..

*sigh*

searching, how would you feel about a teeny weenie bit of breaking and entering with me haha? we need some info dammit!

LOL.. Hmmmm... not a bad idea, where are we entering by way of sneaking?? (breaking sounds to illegal,sneaking sounds more legal)    

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1670 on: March 14, 2009, 10:56:41 AM »

Not cleared as a suspect
By Larry Sullivan
Published: Saturday, March 14, 2009
Haleigh Cummings' new stepmother has not been cleared as a suspect in the 5-year-old's disappearance last month, a senior sheriff's official says.
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news01.txt
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: March 14, 2009, 10:57:58 AM »

Something smells funny

Daytona Beach

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday

<quoted text>

Something smells funny:

I agree..

*sigh*

LOL.. Hmmmm... not a bad idea, where are we entering by way of sneaking?? (breaking sounds to illegal,sneaking sounds more legal)    

ummm...the lead investigators office, haha?? i like to go directly to the loot, no shillyshallying around.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: March 14, 2009, 10:58:21 AM »

I give up, again a link shows an error, maybe someone else can get the whole story, anyway Misty has not been cleared as a suspect.    
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1673 on: March 14, 2009, 10:59:30 AM »

I give up, again a link shows an error, maybe someone else can get the whole story, anyway Misty has not been cleared as a suspect.    

Thanks NR.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: March 14, 2009, 11:01:40 AM »

thank you for trying, was it the same thing searching quoted a few posts up?

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: March 14, 2009, 11:02:24 AM »

ummm...the lead investigators office, haha?? i like to go directly to the loot, no shillyshallying around.

Ok, I will distract them by making a big scene while you snoop, k? 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: March 14, 2009, 11:02:26 AM »

Thanks NR.
I'm an idiot when it comes to linking things, for some reason I have major problems with it, I have no idea.   
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1677 on: March 14, 2009, 11:03:59 AM »

Thanks NR.
I'm an idiot when it comes to linking things, for some reason I have major problems with it, I have no idea.   

Nah you are not an idiot, its just a pain with some of these news websites. http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/14/news/news01.txt

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: March 14, 2009, 11:04:05 AM »

I never considered that Haleigh could have been really hit hard before he went to work and died later. If there was a brain injury like that, they vomit.
I read too many stories here and I read an entire inquest report here where it wasn't an instant death and the kiddo was vomiting.
Were there cell calls between Ron and Misty the night he was at work ?
He had time when he came home from work. Doesn't take long.

vomiting , would explain why misty talked so adamantly on washing the sheets. Only she changed vomit, for pee, as pee would be easier to explain.  I would be interested in knowing the phone call times also... You can bet le has it, but, I am sure they do not want another casey case here.....
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1679 on: March 14, 2009, 11:04:08 AM »

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/14/news/news01.txt

Not cleared as a suspect

By Larry Sullivan
Published: Saturday, March 14, 2009 1:44 AM EDT
Haleigh Cummings' new stepmother has not been cleared as a suspect in the 5-year-old's disappearance last month, a senior sheriff's official says.

Maj. Gary Bowling also said Misty Croslin's inability on national television Friday to clear up inconsistent answers was what detectives have faced for weeks.

"Our interviews with her have been pretty much like what you saw on the "Today Show," Bowling said. "We've confronted her with her inconsistencies and America got a sample of our interviews with her."

Bowling also disputed Croslin's assertion on TV that she wasn't a suspect.

"We have not ruled her out as a suspect," he said.

Haleigh's father, Ronald, 25, and Croslin 17, appeared Friday morning on NBC's "Today Show" as part of the program's exclusive coverage of the couple's wedding in Welaka on Thursday.

During the television interview, both said they had been cleared as suspects and had passed polygraph tests.

Bowling said authorities have not released results of the tests, which were given by FBI agents shortly after Haleigh vanished on Feb. 10.

Initially, Putnam County authorities said "the world is a suspect" in Haleigh's disappearance but Bowling narrowed the focus on Friday.

"We haven't eliminated anybody connected to it as a suspect," he said.

On Thursday, Bowling told the Daily News that Croslin's account of what happened was crucial to solving the case.

He also said Croslin walked out of the room while being questioned by detectives on Wednesday.

"Misty is the key to the investigation and we are trying to work through inconsistencies in her account of the critical time period," Bowling said.

Investigators also met Wednesday with Cummings, he said.

"We are satisfied with the interviews that we have had so far with Ronald, and his account of the eight hours in question," Bowling added.

Detectives are building a timeline including anyone who had contact with Haleigh during that time. Bowling described the repeated questioning sessions as a normal part of a major investigation.

"From the beginning, we have said that we will interview anyone, at anytime, as many times as need be, to get information that will help us find Haleigh," he said.

Croslin on Thursday rebuffed an attempt by the Daily News to give her an opportunity to respond to the issues raised about her.

"I would really appreciate it if you people would stop calling me," she said.

Haleigh was reported missing Feb. 10 from her home in Satsuma, south of Palatka.

The disappearance prompted a massive search and intensive criminal investigation involving local state and federal officials.

No trace of Haleigh has been found.

lsullivan@palatkadailynews.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.