April 28, 2024, 02:40:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588885 times)
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: March 14, 2009, 01:43:27 PM »

Does anyone know if the psychic who led the Anthony's P.I. to where Caylee was later found has been asked about Haleigh?  Migh be a good way to test her skills.   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: March 14, 2009, 01:43:37 PM »

I give up, again a link shows an error, maybe someone else can get the whole story, anyway Misty has not been cleared as a suspect.    

Thanks NR.
I'm an idiot when it comes to linking things, for some reason I have major problems with it, I have no idea.   

Nah you are not an idiot, its just a pain with some of these news websites. http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/14/news/news01.txt

Scuterputer:

Still a few pages to catch up to you all today, but wanted to add my welcome!

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1782 on: March 14, 2009, 01:43:54 PM »

I still don't know why EquiSearch left.  I know the reasons given, but they don't make sense to me.  Did they know something not being made public?  Did they smell a big old rat?

MM
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1783 on: March 14, 2009, 01:44:46 PM »

I give up, again a link shows an error, maybe someone else can get the whole story, anyway Misty has not been cleared as a suspect.    

Thanks NR.
I'm an idiot when it comes to linking things, for some reason I have major problems with it, I have no idea.   

Nah you are not an idiot, its just a pain with some of these news websites. http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/14/news/news01.txt

Scuterputer:

Still a few pages to catch up to you all today, but wanted to add my welcome!

Aww thank you =) Yall have really made me feel welcome. =D

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1784 on: March 14, 2009, 01:45:22 PM »

ummm...the lead investigators office, haha?? i like to go directly to the loot, no shillyshallying around.

Ok, I will distract them by making a big scene while you snoop, k? 

its a deal, if we get pinched we can just claim temporary insanity brought on by this case and its dearth of public info! i can do crazy, no problem hehe.
[/quote
Sounds like a plan to me..  I can do crazy,innocent,and dumb....whatever it takes.   
Oh Lord, hold on let me get the Monkey Fund Bail Out Money....I have to go ask out accountant for that....oh NumbersGirl......

*tapping calculator* Ok...here's the deal...we have enough in the Monkey Bail Out Fund to retrieve Peanut and Searching, but only if they are charged with "snooping"...anything more serious than that, and Dolce and A-1 will have to host a "Monkey Fashion Show/Telethon"...maybe Mytime, KCJackie, Bud's Girl and CBB can do their "After Hours Comedy Routine" and Flossy can jump in with some sort of Burlesque kind of deal...*tapping calculator*...OK, I think that will rake in enough in case the charges are more serious!   

haha! yay the monkeys have our backs!!

i promise we will be as sneaky as possible and try to keep the monkey funds intact so they can be spent elsewhere...perhaps as a sincere gift of gratitude to 'big bertha' for befriending casey anthony once shes convicted.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1785 on: March 14, 2009, 01:46:54 PM »

I also find Ron very cocky, like, in I am getting away with this cocky. When LE arrived, he didn't give any information, he was too upset.
Did he work inside or outside ?
Is there even a small window of opportunity ? Lunch time ot an early leave ? Does he punch a clock ?
Misty is a puzzle to me. The puzzle part is how she could hold up under questioning.
LE thinks she is the key, but they have nothing to arrest her for. Being young and having a faulty memory. She just turned seventeen, been out of school for a couple of years, maybe a grade seven ? And probably wasn't dong real well before then. 
It's been four weeks, maybe whoever is getting away with it.   
I like the look of the lawyer and her investigator that Crystal hired. Get someone with a brain in the mix. Do you think the young child Ron is safe with Misty and Ron ? 

well, neither ron nor misty exposed him as a 'possible witness' on whoraldo for the whole world to see. thats probably where she got the money for a lawyer anyway.

Hi Peanut   since I wonder about whether bio mom is actually PAYING the attorney/PI, your post just made me wonder about something else. What if Fox is paying for the legal eagle/PI with the understanding that they have exclusive rights to anything that is discovered?

you never know...theres not much whoraldo wouldnt stoop to imo.

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: March 14, 2009, 01:47:05 PM »

Rana, thanks for your link and posts on neuro-linguistics, psycho-linguistics, and the very hard work about those blankets.  Gave us lots to think about!  Awesome job, my friend!!    

can you please tell me where to find this?????  i want to read it and i am lost

Regrets, I've had a few......
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: March 14, 2009, 01:47:52 PM »

Brandi, I left you a message in your avi thread when you get a minute.  Thanks!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1788 on: March 14, 2009, 01:48:22 PM »

Does anyone know if the psychic who led the Anthony's P.I. to where Caylee was later found has been asked about Haleigh?  Migh be a good way to test her skills.   
I read there are psychics involved but didn't catch any of the names, would not surprise me in the least if some of the psychics in the Caylee case, has latched themselves onto this. 
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: March 14, 2009, 01:48:57 PM »

Did Ron and/or Misty take Haleigh's body?
I hate to even think it; but I wonder if Ron (or Misty - but I'm leaning toward Ron) wrapped Haleigh in one of the blankets and put her in the truck drove away with her. I wonder if he dumped her body and maybe kept the blanket - altho why would he DO that? But could that be why it was, "in the van? .....that they took?" Or maybe she had the blanket on her 3 day bender; IDK; but did SHE have the truck on the 3 day bender? (And do we even have a link to the 3 day bender? indicating that that it actually happened?)

Not a flag per se... but what about Butterbean and other possible "witnesses" of sorts like co-workers?
We have no real clue what all Jr. said to the psychologists/LE. He could have said plenty (or not;) and they just haven't told us. Remember the two year old in the Bobby Cutts case? 'Mommy in the rug." "Mommy crying." "The table broken." Bless his little heart. How completely horrifying.

Also, I think I recall reading here some documents or the police report or something, in which LE had blacked out some things. Did LE have any statements from witnesses, co-workers etc blacked out? I can't remember what exactly was in the police report or what part looked to be blacked out. Anyone have a link handy?  TIA.  Smile

MOO  Smile     

ok so ron did it. if so, why state on the today show that jrs story of a black man coming in and taking her is a bunch of garbage? if guilty why try to quash any story that would point to someone but him?

Peanut, the only reason I can think of atm, is that perhaps Ron was indirectly calling Crystal a liar, in front of the whole world? 

why not just call her out for selling out jr to the world on whoraldo? thats worse than being a liar if you ask me.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: March 14, 2009, 01:49:31 PM »

IF the P.I. is to be believed, she was pretty darn good. 
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1791 on: March 14, 2009, 01:52:09 PM »

Did Ron and/or Misty take Haleigh's body?
I hate to even think it; but I wonder if Ron (or Misty - but I'm leaning toward Ron) wrapped Haleigh in one of the blankets and put her in the truck drove away with her. I wonder if he dumped her body and maybe kept the blanket - altho why would he DO that? But could that be why it was, "in the van? .....that they took?" Or maybe she had the blanket on her 3 day bender; IDK; but did SHE have the truck on the 3 day bender? (And do we even have a link to the 3 day bender? indicating that that it actually happened?)

Not a flag per se... but what about Butterbean and other possible "witnesses" of sorts like co-workers?
We have no real clue what all Jr. said to the psychologists/LE. He could have said plenty (or not;) and they just haven't told us. Remember the two year old in the Bobby Cutts case? 'Mommy in the rug." "Mommy crying." "The table broken." Bless his little heart. How completely horrifying.

Also, I think I recall reading here some documents or the police report or something, in which LE had blacked out some things. Did LE have any statements from witnesses, co-workers etc blacked out? I can't remember what exactly was in the police report or what part looked to be blacked out. Anyone have a link handy?  TIA.  Smile

MOO  Smile     

ok so ron did it. if so, why state on the today show that jrs story of a black man coming in and taking her is a bunch of garbage? if guilty why try to quash any story that would point to someone but him?

Peanut, the only reason I can think of atm, is that perhaps Ron was indirectly calling Crystal a liar, in front of the whole world? 

why not just call her out for selling out jr to the world on whoraldo? thats worse than being a liar if you ask me.

I saw this interview.  You could not even see his face.  And the story was already news it wasn't new.  So, how was he sold out by Crystal.  Splain please.  I am not following the logic.   

MM
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1792 on: March 14, 2009, 01:52:38 PM »

That's a good point about Misty talking about washing blankets and cleaning, to show what a good childcare provider she is, I've said it before, that I don't believe Misty was doing any kind of cleaning that night, because she is a good housekeeper and babysitter. If she was cleaning, imo, it was for other reasons.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: March 14, 2009, 01:52:41 PM »

Did anyone see Geraldo on Bill O'Reily last night?  He was talking about Misty being gone for 4 days.  He said it was just a time of drugs, and being stoned out of her mind.  He thinks she was still stoned that night and slept through the whole thing.  He felt that all this happened as a product of their lifestyle and the people they associated with.
He also said that Ron was stoned the day he interviewed him.
Are they just getting stoned in front of everyone?  Family, reporters,authorities.  Makes me want to scream.
I had read Misty was on a three day bender, Ron found her and brought her home that Monday. Rumor at this point who knows? One thing I'm curious about this new PI, Cobra, how will Ron react to this when he gets back from NY? This PI will be digging up quite a lot of personal business, and Ron doesn't want people in his personal business. 
Can't wait. Ron comes back from NYC all happy and bam, Cobra coiled & ready to strike. He's a bid ole boy, too. No match for Ron. 

Ron did not look "happy" to me in NYC. Nor at his wedding.

But I am looking forward to reading about his soon-to-be encounters with Cobra.

Also looking forward to reading about anything Cobra digs up.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1794 on: March 14, 2009, 01:53:58 PM »

I also find Ron very cocky, like, in I am getting away with this cocky. When LE arrived, he didn't give any information, he was too upset.
Did he work inside or outside ?
Is there even a small window of opportunity ? Lunch time ot an early leave ? Does he punch a clock ?
Misty is a puzzle to me. The puzzle part is how she could hold up under questioning.
LE thinks she is the key, but they have nothing to arrest her for. Being young and having a faulty memory. She just turned seventeen, been out of school for a couple of years, maybe a grade seven ? And probably wasn't dong real well before then. 
It's been four weeks, maybe whoever is getting away with it.   
I like the look of the lawyer and her investigator that Crystal hired. Get someone with a brain in the mix. Do you think the young child Ron is safe with Misty and Ron ? 

morning kat gram,,,,,,Most deffinatly the son RON IS IN DANGER THERE WITH HIS FATHER>
His sister has been taken, and the babysitter who did not do her job well, allowed the child to be removed or is lying as to what the real truth is.

If I were bio mom, I would get new lawyer to get my son away from them.
AND, if rj DID see the taker, then that taker may want to silence him also.
THe ron jr should be protected as if he was a witness....imo

Hi Mio!  I also enjoy your posts, good to see you in here! 

KatGram, good questions and observations, as always! 

I agree with you both! 

Kids learn a LOT about life in their last years of school.  So, I feel sad for Misty, that she did not finish school, I really think she has potential.  Yet opportunities weren't taken.  Whether that was because she had parents she either didn't listen to, or who didn't make demands/expectations of her, or she hated school, perhaps did poorly and no one was in her life to support and encourage her?  I dunno.  It could be combo of all this and more.  So now, when she seems startled, confused, and stymied by what seems to be expected of her at 17, it's no freaking wonder she just goes, uhhhmmmm, I dunno, while looking around to someone else for direction.  IMO, Misty is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the heck younger than 17, emotionally. 

Am thinking (along with many of you) that we're about to see Crystal suing for custody of Ron Jr.  She is the first one to lawyer up, but that isn't with a criminal defense atty, which I think is very telling.  Many folks who are the first in a case to lawyer up, does so with some swanky criminal defense atty, and anyone paying attention goes aha!!  Crystal's focus is not on any possible defense she may need, it's on custody matters.  Her atty handles child custody, etc.   So that tells us where Crystal's mindset is at atm.  She also got a person to advocate for her (whether or not that person is the best, dunno, we'll see, but at least Crystal tried something positive).  And she also hired a PI.  I'd very likely be doing all the same things if it were me.  So I think that she's on the right course, is taking positive steps in the right direction.  At least with this.  lol  No matter what my other theories on Ron/Misty/Crystal and families are, these actions by Crystal seem to be on the up and up.  Guess only time will tell. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: March 14, 2009, 01:55:58 PM »

quote Gabby G...I had a thought after reading this, just thought I would post it. IMO if it had been RC that had done this, all hell would have broken loose on this thread. No, Im not on just one side, Im trying to stay in the middle until we actually know something factual. And praying for little Haleigh. But fair is fair regardless of whether WE approve of what these people do or not. RC gets married, CS takes her small son, who was presented on the program as a possible witness, on national TV. IMO both are wrong and these were crazy stunts. Go ahead and toss the nanners, I love them.>>>>>>>

right you are Miss Gabby, right you are..
I am in the middle as well...I do think that ron/Crystal love their children and are not involved directly...Misty is hiding the truth of where and if she was even home...? she is not telling all that she knows..but I don't think that she directly hurt Haleigh either...

I really don't care which side is guilty of anything at this point...no favorites to me..I just want whoever did this to this child to get punished and to be held responsible...and I want Haleigh found...bless her...

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: March 14, 2009, 01:56:26 PM »

Wyks I had thought that same thing..

anybody see/hear this?

Bethany Marshall on NG is not too keen on Crystal doing a custody battle now....not appropriate at this time while child is still missing, call child protective services if she thinks that Jr..is in danger...

I saw that too, Cookie.  Something was also said to the effect (not quoting) that it might be seen as taking advantage of the situation, when it could have been done back when she first lost custody. 

My very first thought was if Crystal was sooo worried for her son, why did she put him on national TV to say he seen the person who took his sissy?
Shed didnt put him on TV, she just said what he said to her.......big difference, I say stuff that my daughter says all the time, but you cant see her or identify her from my words, and if they dont believe him anyway ro if he was just making something up, well no harm done, and Mistie and Ron the perpatrator would know this also!!!!

HH ...he WAS shown  on tv and she was right there with him.......during the Geraldo interview I believe it was....

Yep, you are right.  She even asked him what he saw and he told her.  It was Geraldo interview.  I saw it too.

Actually, Craig did the interview with Crystal while butterbean ate chips and answered her, he didn't look very traumatized by the event.............everyone makes it sound like Geraldo had a one on one interview with Jr, wasn't like that at all.

I had a thought after reading this, just thought I would post it. IMO if it had been RC that had done this, all hell would have broken loose on this thread. No, Im not on just one side, Im trying to stay in the middle until we actually know something factual. And praying for little Haleigh. But fair is fair regardless of whether WE approve of what these people do or not. RC gets married, CS takes her small son, who was presented on the program as a possible witness, on national TV. IMO both are wrong and these were crazy stunts. Go ahead and toss the nanners, I love them.

who gives a hot damn that she was there and speaking for him?? she put it out there that he was the only eyewitness to the kidnapping and showed his face on national tv for good measure!

i must be from a different planet or something...there is no excuse for that in my book.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: March 14, 2009, 01:57:59 PM »

I still don't know why EquiSearch left.  I know the reasons given, but they don't make sense to me.  Did they know something not being made public?  Did they smell a big old rat?

no. they had another child to search for in a different state.

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1798 on: March 14, 2009, 02:00:15 PM »

does anybody think that maybe ron married misty to try and get the truth out of her and the le had told him this is what u have to do and the he can get it annulment so he married her to try and get the truth out of her. Just a thought
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: March 14, 2009, 02:00:34 PM »

Some more thoughts on the 3 blankets... Misty has said that "her blanket" was in the van that 'they took'.  There is one large bed, supposedly Ron had his own blanket for his bed before hooking up with Misty?   Sooooooo... Where is that one?  Could have been the one on the window, I suppose. 

We've heard about Haleigh's blanket, we haven't heard about Jr.'s blanket.  There were 4 people in that home, 3 beds.  Were there 4 blankets?  I sure wish LE would TELL us how many blankets were found, between the home and that van. 

It's just that Misty made such a big deal out of the blankets.  Almost like trying too dayum hard in explaining about them when she wasn't even asked, that she brought huge attention to them. And since she went to such great lengths in talking about them, I'd like to know where Ron's blanket is. 

I believe Misty said she washed blanketS. I think one was for Haleigh's bed and the other for the big bed, where Ronald Jr and Misty slept. Just 2 blankets needed for that.

And no one has mentioned where Ronald would have slept had everything been normal when he got home.  I wonder if he slept in the living room on the couch ... or where. Probably doesn't matter though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.