April 27, 2024, 11:52:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588786 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1840 on: March 14, 2009, 02:32:12 PM »

*tapping calculator* Ok...here's the deal...we have enough in the Monkey Bail Out Fund to retrieve Peanut and Searching, but only if they are charged with "snooping"...anything more serious than that, and Dolce and A-1 will have to host a "Monkey Fashion Show/Telethon"...maybe Mytime, KCJackie, Bud's Girl and CBB can do their "After Hours Comedy Routine" and Flossy can jump in with some sort of Burlesque kind of deal...*tapping calculator*...OK, I think that will rake in enough in case the charges are more serious!   

And if any of them are Baker Act'd (mental health hold), I think I could help get them out of that.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1841 on: March 14, 2009, 02:32:29 PM »

Thanks Brandi 

Welcome! You have been answered Wink

Thanks, I'm beautiful and you are wonderful!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: March 14, 2009, 02:32:51 PM »

Sorry if this is a duplicate, but I would love to know for sure what the blacked out text in this police incident report is (link below) in 4 separate places -- 3 large chucks and one small spot.

Putman County Sheriff's Office
General Offense/Incident Report : Incident No: 1325

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

I have no idea.  Normally it's to remove SS#'s or phone numbers and addresses. 

Agree with Klaas here. Also could be information about a minor. I could not read through the blackened out portions, although I tried. LOL

Could possibly be mistakes that LA actually caught!  LOL

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1843 on: March 14, 2009, 02:33:12 PM »

Thanks Brandi 

Welcome! You have been answered Wink

Thanks, I'm beautiful and you are wonderful!
You do look beautiful 
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1844 on: March 14, 2009, 02:36:03 PM »

*tapping calculator* Ok...here's the deal...we have enough in the Monkey Bail Out Fund to retrieve Peanut and Searching, but only if they are charged with "snooping"...anything more serious than that, and Dolce and A-1 will have to host a "Monkey Fashion Show/Telethon"...maybe Mytime, KCJackie, Bud's Girl and CBB can do their "After Hours Comedy Routine" and Flossy can jump in with some sort of Burlesque kind of deal...*tapping calculator*...OK, I think that will rake in enough in case the charges are more serious!   

And if any of them are Baker Act'd (mental health hold), I think I could help get them out of that.   

im crazy alright...just not crazy in that way... dont lock me up!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1845 on: March 14, 2009, 02:36:06 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRrzoH4f4Co

Ok~call me crazy, but I LIKE this guy......his favorite thing to do is catching child molesters!!!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: March 14, 2009, 02:36:23 PM »

Any big news today ? Just asking because "I don't know , I was at work ."
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1847 on: March 14, 2009, 02:36:39 PM »

Could anyone please tell me whatever happened with the AnnaFl person who was posting intermittently here, and on WS?   
I've been away for a few days, and wasn't able to do my usual lurking. 
Thanks for any info.  tcu

They've given AnnaFL her own thread over yonder (WS), put it in their super sekrit basement, and are likely kissing her a$$ for any "info" she might bestow on them. 

(mmmkay, slapping my own hands for that) 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: March 14, 2009, 02:39:06 PM »

Could anyone please tell me whatever happened with the AnnaFl person who was posting intermittently here, and on WS?   

They've given AnnaFL her own thread over yonder (WS), put it in their super sekrit basement, and are likely kissing her a$$ for any "info" she might bestow on them. 

Now how did you know that  couple other locals/relatives getting the same treatment, for a crumb of info.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1849 on: March 14, 2009, 02:39:52 PM »

Some more thoughts on the 3 blankets... Misty has said that "her blanket" was in the van that 'they took'.  There is one large bed, supposedly Ron had his own blanket for his bed before hooking up with Misty?   Sooooooo... Where is that one?  Could have been the one on the window, I suppose. 

We've heard about Haleigh's blanket, we haven't heard about Jr.'s blanket.  There were 4 people in that home, 3 beds.  Were there 4 blankets?  I sure wish LE would TELL us how many blankets were found, between the home and that van. 

It's just that Misty made such a big deal out of the blankets.  Almost like trying too dayum hard in explaining about them when she wasn't even asked, that she brought huge attention to them. And since she went to such great lengths in talking about them, I'd like to know where Ron's blanket is. 

Good question, maybe Ron and Misty share the same blanket? That blanket talk of Misty's is just plain strange, I would like to know the real reason why she is talking about blankets, there has to be a reason, and I'm not buying her reasons.

Thanks, and I agree with you!  Misty made a point of saying that it was her blanket they took in the van.  Just gotta wonder at that.  And then it begs to be answered, where's Ron's blanket?   

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1850 on: March 14, 2009, 02:40:02 PM »

*gigglesnort*

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1851 on: March 14, 2009, 02:40:24 PM »

Sorry if this is a duplicate, but I would love to know for sure what the blacked out text in this police incident report is (link below) in 4 separate places -- 3 large chucks and one small spot.

Putman County Sheriff's Office
General Offense/Incident Report : Incident No: 1325

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

I have no idea.  Normally it's to remove SS#'s or phone numbers and addresses. 

Agree with Klaas here. Also could be information about a minor. I could not read through the blackened out portions, although I tried. LOL

Could possibly be mistakes that LA actually caught!  LOL

The blacked out parts are an address of something.....There is a copy of that report without it floating around somewhere...but I can't remember where I read it???  Sorry  Seems like it was in one of the early newspaper articles
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1852 on: March 14, 2009, 02:40:24 PM »

I like this new PI also, wonder if Ron will get in his face? 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: March 14, 2009, 02:41:54 PM »

Misty doesn't seem all there. Learning disability ?

I don't think she's all the bright--youth or no.  But recall the talk of her being on a 3-day bender?  Just consider what such a thing would do to brain cells--esp. in the ever-developing brain of a child.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1854 on: March 14, 2009, 02:42:38 PM »

Did Ron and/or Misty take Haleigh's body?
I hate to even think it; but I wonder if Ron (or Misty - but I'm leaning toward Ron) wrapped Haleigh in one of the blankets and put her in the truck drove away with her. I wonder if he dumped her body and maybe kept the blanket - altho why would he DO that? But could that be why it was, "in the van? .....that they took?" Or maybe she had the blanket on her 3 day bender; IDK; but did SHE have the truck on the 3 day bender? (And do we even have a link to the 3 day bender? indicating that that it actually happened?)

Not a flag per se... but what about Butterbean and other possible "witnesses" of sorts like co-workers?
We have no real clue what all Jr. said to the psychologists/LE. He could have said plenty (or not;) and they just haven't told us. Remember the two year old in the Bobby Cutts case? 'Mommy in the rug." "Mommy crying." "The table broken." Bless his little heart. How completely horrifying.

Also, I think I recall reading here some documents or the police report or something, in which LE had blacked out some things. Did LE have any statements from witnesses, co-workers etc blacked out? I can't remember what exactly was in the police report or what part looked to be blacked out. Anyone have a link handy?  TIA.  Smile

MOO  Smile     

ok so ron did it. if so, why state on the today show that jrs story of a black man coming in and taking her is a bunch of garbage? if guilty why try to quash any story that would point to someone but him?

Peanut, the only reason I can think of atm, is that perhaps Ron was indirectly calling Crystal a liar, in front of the whole world? 

why not just call her out for selling out jr to the world on whoraldo? thats worse than being a liar if you ask me.

I saw this interview.  You could not even see his face.  And the story was already news it wasn't new.  So, how was he sold out by Crystal.  Splain please.  I am not following the logic.   

ok...assume the story is true.

1- theres a kidnapper out there who now knows he was seen.

2-he knows who he was seen by now.

3- he knows le will be investigating and theres only one eyewitness.

4- he knows what the child looks like, and what the inside of the bios mom house looks like too.

5-who in their right mind would release this info...oh wait, it was crystal!

6- it wasnt enough to release the info, she had to then do an interview and drag her 4 year old child into this vicious circus.

7- would you do that to your child? i highly doubt it.

lets say the story isnt true and hes in no danger.

1- she made up the story and dragged her young, already traumatized son into the middle of it for attention and money.

2- not only did she put him on tv but she did all the talking for him, obviously unconcerned that he was either too scared to talk or just didnt know wtf she was yapping about.

3- how does either scenerio help haleigh? whos the only person to benefit from it? uh, crystal.

4- she has a handy pic of a 'beat up' haleigh that they have to pay a licensing fee to how even tho its not a very clear pic and they didnt bother fact checking before using. chaching$$$$

i truly cant see any reponsible loving parent doing such a thing to a child who is already confused and scared that his sister is gone. would you do it, and if so, for what purpose?

Playing Devils Advocate.  Everything you are saying is true, but I thought everyone thinks Ron and Misty did it so they already had that information. IJS

you lost me. if she truly thinks ron/misty did it why provide an alternate suspect like she believe it, she hates ron and misty? oh wait...maybe its the money again!

it makes no sense to me.

Sorry that my reply was not clear.  I was referring to selling out jr .  If Ron and Misty did this evil thing, then what you listed above was already known to them.  It would not be putting anyone in danger.  I was just trying to show another side.

MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1855 on: March 14, 2009, 02:44:01 PM »

Some more thoughts on the 3 blankets... Misty has said that "her blanket" was in the van that 'they took'.  There is one large bed, supposedly Ron had his own blanket for his bed before hooking up with Misty?   Sooooooo... Where is that one?  Could have been the one on the window, I suppose. 

We've heard about Haleigh's blanket, we haven't heard about Jr.'s blanket.  There were 4 people in that home, 3 beds.  Were there 4 blankets?  I sure wish LE would TELL us how many blankets were found, between the home and that van. 

It's just that Misty made such a big deal out of the blankets.  Almost like trying too dayum hard in explaining about them when she wasn't even asked, that she brought huge attention to them. And since she went to such great lengths in talking about them, I'd like to know where Ron's blanket is. 

Good question, maybe Ron and Misty share the same blanket? That blanket talk of Misty's is just plain strange, I would like to know the real reason why she is talking about blankets, there has to be a reason, and I'm not buying her reasons.

Maybe she was just trying to show that she is a good mother.  She noticed the blanket was soiled so she washed it.  Then she made sure Haleigh was covered up so she wouldn't get cold.  IJS

That makes sense, Minnie!  Could be she felt defensive with all the questions and just wanted to stress how well she tried to care of those kids.  Sometimes I get too far out of the box looking for a more difficult possibility, when an easier one may prove to be true. 

Happy birthday!   

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1856 on: March 14, 2009, 02:44:14 PM »

Norose and Wyks ~ thanks so much for the replies about AnnaFl . . . . I just couldn't figure her out . . . . I guess she decided to stick it out at WS.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1857 on: March 14, 2009, 02:44:43 PM »

Crazy as it seems in Texas if you are with a parent you can be served alcohol.  I would guess her mom was there.

No, ma'am, that is not true. The restaurant can lose it's liquor license if they serve alcohol to a minor, I don't care who they're with. I have seen them card my son, after he turned 21, for ordering a beer, because he looks about 17 or 18.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1858 on: March 14, 2009, 02:45:10 PM »

I like this new PI also, wonder if Ron will get in his face? 

I sure as h@ll wouldn't......here he is with all the listening devices etc that he uses, you can hear people in their homes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRhGeKRCLTM&NR=1

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1859 on: March 14, 2009, 02:46:29 PM »

Maybe she was just trying to show that she is a good mother.  She noticed the blanket was soiled so she washed it.  Then she made sure Haleigh was covered up so she wouldn't get cold.  IJS

That makes sense, Minnie!  Could be she felt defensive with all the questions and just wanted to stress how well she tried to care of those kids.  Sometimes I get too far out of the box looking for a more difficult possibility, when an easier one may prove to be true. 

Happy birthday!   

Thank you.  And now I am going to get dressed so I can celebrate.  Still have on my p.j.s

MM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.