April 27, 2024, 07:12:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588836 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1880 on: March 14, 2009, 03:11:31 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRrzoH4f4Co

Ok~call me crazy, but I LIKE this guy......his favorite thing to do is catching child molesters!!!!!!

This looks like it's just been put on UTube not to long ago....Looks like he * ain't playin*  Cobra is puttin out a message.......I'm comin to get ya, and you CAN'T hide!!!  I love this guy....!!!
I like it ! This guy will make Ron piss his pants and talk about his secret friends .
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1881 on: March 14, 2009, 03:11:51 PM »

Actually, Craig did the interview with Crystal while butterbean ate chips and answered her, he didn't look very traumatized by the event.............everyone makes it sound like Geraldo had a one on one interview with Jr, wasn't like that at all.

I had a thought after reading this, just thought I would post it. IMO if it had been RC that had done this, all hell would have broken loose on this thread. No, Im not on just one side, Im trying to stay in the middle until we actually know something factual. And praying for little Haleigh. But fair is fair regardless of whether WE approve of what these people do or not. RC gets married, CS takes her small son, who was presented on the program as a possible witness, on national TV. IMO both are wrong and these were crazy stunts. Go ahead and toss the nanners, I love them.

Hi Gabby!  Am thinking that if Ron had done this instead of Crystal, I wouldn't feel any differently about it.  Still think it was a wrong choice, no matter who did what.  I'd love to know how much $$ was paid for that 'exclusive' interview.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1882 on: March 14, 2009, 03:13:05 PM »

does anybody think that maybe ron married misty to try and get the truth out of her and the le had told him this is what u have to do and the he can get it annulment so he married her to try and get the truth out of her. Just a thought

That's a possibility, Starcat!  We gots lots of thinking monkeys in here!   

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1883 on: March 14, 2009, 03:14:01 PM »

*tapping calculator* Ok...here's the deal...we have enough in the Monkey Bail Out Fund to retrieve Peanut and Searching, but only if they are charged with "snooping"...anything more serious than that, and Dolce and A-1 will have to host a "Monkey Fashion Show/Telethon"...maybe Mytime, KCJackie, Bud's Girl and CBB can do their "After Hours Comedy Routine" and Flossy can jump in with some sort of Burlesque kind of deal...*tapping calculator*...OK, I think that will rake in enough in case the charges are more serious!   

Okay, I'm sure this will come as a shock, but......I'M GAME!!!

Looks like we are all set then... hmmm now to plan my big distraction so Peanut can do the snoopin.... hmmmmmmm   

im ready partner!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1884 on: March 14, 2009, 03:14:40 PM »

Saw Orielly on replay . Geraldo said a (name ?) that was bleeped out ,what was it ?

You are right.  I heard that but had forgotten it.

MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1885 on: March 14, 2009, 03:14:55 PM »

Rana, thanks for your link and posts on neuro-linguistics, psycho-linguistics, and the very hard work about those blankets.  Gave us lots to think about!  Awesome job, my friend!!    

can you please tell me where to find this?????  i want to read it and i am lost

It all starts back on page 82. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1886 on: March 14, 2009, 03:15:33 PM »

Happy Birthday Minnie!!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1887 on: March 14, 2009, 03:16:13 PM »

Ok~call me crazy, but I LIKE this guy......his favorite thing to do is catching child molesters!!!!!!

This looks like it's just been put on UTube not to long ago....Looks like he * ain't playin*  Cobra is puttin out a message.......I'm comin to get ya, and you CAN'T hide!!!  I love this guy....!!!
I like it ! This guy will make Ron piss his pants and talk about his secret friends .

I'd pay to see that

I didn't see the O'Reilly interview either, what was the basci jist of it if you don't mind sharing?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1888 on: March 14, 2009, 03:16:25 PM »

Did Ron and/or Misty take Haleigh's body?
I hate to even think it; but I wonder if Ron (or Misty - but I'm leaning toward Ron) wrapped Haleigh in one of the blankets and put her in the truck drove away with her. I wonder if he dumped her body and maybe kept the blanket - altho why would he DO that? But could that be why it was, "in the van? .....that they took?" Or maybe she had the blanket on her 3 day bender; IDK; but did SHE have the truck on the 3 day bender? (And do we even have a link to the 3 day bender? indicating that that it actually happened?)

Not a flag per se... but what about Butterbean and other possible "witnesses" of sorts like co-workers?
We have no real clue what all Jr. said to the psychologists/LE. He could have said plenty (or not;) and they just haven't told us. Remember the two year old in the Bobby Cutts case? 'Mommy in the rug." "Mommy crying." "The table broken." Bless his little heart. How completely horrifying.

Also, I think I recall reading here some documents or the police report or something, in which LE had blacked out some things. Did LE have any statements from witnesses, co-workers etc blacked out? I can't remember what exactly was in the police report or what part looked to be blacked out. Anyone have a link handy?  TIA.  Smile

MOO  Smile     

ok so ron did it. if so, why state on the today show that jrs story of a black man coming in and taking her is a bunch of garbage? if guilty why try to quash any story that would point to someone but him?

Peanut, the only reason I can think of atm, is that perhaps Ron was indirectly calling Crystal a liar, in front of the whole world? 

why not just call her out for selling out jr to the world on whoraldo? thats worse than being a liar if you ask me.

Oh yeah, I totally agree! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: March 14, 2009, 03:16:33 PM »

Looks like this guy means business!

I hope he can help find Haleigh!

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1890 on: March 14, 2009, 03:17:34 PM »

he just seems unhappy with this wedding thing and when i watch the interview he said all i want is haleigh so if that was me i would say i want everybody to stop blaming misty and help me find my daughter but,he never says that he wants people to stop looking at misty.I know when my daughter died 4 years ago my life was turn upside down and i couldn't even think straight for about a year or 2 till this day i still can't so i can see why they can make a big choice in there life
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1891 on: March 14, 2009, 03:17:55 PM »

Saw Orielly on replay . Geraldo said a (name ?) that was bleeped out ,what was it ?
I missed that I don't know.

I missed it too, sorry.

I try not to watch either one of those guys, myself. But that is a personal choice Wink

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1892 on: March 14, 2009, 03:19:12 PM »

Cobra does look like he means business, I know if he came around and asked me questions, I would not hesitate to answer, hopefully he will get some answers. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: March 14, 2009, 03:20:53 PM »

*tapping calculator* Ok...here's the deal...we have enough in the Monkey Bail Out Fund to retrieve Peanut and Searching, but only if they are charged with "snooping"...anything more serious than that, and Dolce and A-1 will have to host a "Monkey Fashion Show/Telethon"...maybe Mytime, KCJackie, Bud's Girl and CBB can do their "After Hours Comedy Routine" and Flossy can jump in with some sort of Burlesque kind of deal...*tapping calculator*...OK, I think that will rake in enough in case the charges are more serious!   

Looks like we are all set then... hmmm now to plan my big distraction so Peanut can do the snoopin.... hmmmmmmm   

im ready partner!

Got it... Strategically placed bibles and holy water in the building, send the Ants in,then while the smoke alarms are going off and building being evacuated,we can both snoop,get the info quicker that way and if caught, it is a snooping charge.........hows that for distraction?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1894 on: March 14, 2009, 03:21:27 PM »

Did Ron and/or Misty take Haleigh's body?
I hate to even think it; but I wonder if Ron (or Misty - but I'm leaning toward Ron) wrapped Haleigh in one of the blankets and put her in the truck drove away with her. I wonder if he dumped her body and maybe kept the blanket - altho why would he DO that? But could that be why it was, "in the van? .....that they took?" Or maybe she had the blanket on her 3 day bender; IDK; but did SHE have the truck on the 3 day bender? (And do we even have a link to the 3 day bender? indicating that that it actually happened?)

Not a flag per se... but what about Butterbean and other possible "witnesses" of sorts like co-workers?
We have no real clue what all Jr. said to the psychologists/LE. He could have said plenty (or not;) and they just haven't told us. Remember the two year old in the Bobby Cutts case? 'Mommy in the rug." "Mommy crying." "The table broken." Bless his little heart. How completely horrifying.

Also, I think I recall reading here some documents or the police report or something, in which LE had blacked out some things. Did LE have any statements from witnesses, co-workers etc blacked out? I can't remember what exactly was in the police report or what part looked to be blacked out. Anyone have a link handy?  TIA.  Smile

MOO  Smile     

ok so ron did it. if so, why state on the today show that jrs story of a black man coming in and taking her is a bunch of garbage? if guilty why try to quash any story that would point to someone but him?

Peanut, the only reason I can think of atm, is that perhaps Ron was indirectly calling Crystal a liar, in front of the whole world? 

why not just call her out for selling out jr to the world on whoraldo? thats worse than being a liar if you ask me.

I saw this interview.  You could not even see his face.  And the story was already news it wasn't new.  So, how was he sold out by Crystal.  Splain please.  I am not following the logic.   

Probably already been answered, but they did show his face for a little while, and tho the interview was mainly with Crystal, while Jr. sat their and ate chips, she did turn to him at one point and asked him pointblank at least one question.  IIRC, that's when the camera zoomed in on him.  IMO, it was mostly the build up that Geraldo gave the whole thing.  What he said on his site, and before the interview, hyping up that interview like it was a worldwide exclusive interview.  Not something that Crystal did, that's was Geraldo, IMO.  Yet it was supposedly allowed by Crystal, and she did receive payment for that.  Whether she had much control over the hype (for ratings it seems to me), I dunno. 

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1895 on: March 14, 2009, 03:22:15 PM »

I missed it too, sorry.

I try not to watch either one of those guys, myself. But that is a personal choice Wink

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1896 on: March 14, 2009, 03:23:34 PM »

That's a good point about Misty talking about washing blankets and cleaning, to show what a good childcare provider she is, I've said it before, that I don't believe Misty was doing any kind of cleaning that night, because she is a good housekeeper and babysitter. If she was cleaning, imo, it was for other reasons.

Exactly my impression, NoRose, when looking at the whole thing together. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: March 14, 2009, 03:25:55 PM »

I missed it too, sorry.

Guess that's 3 of us, I do not watch them either.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1898 on: March 14, 2009, 03:26:02 PM »

quote Gabby G...I had a thought after reading this, just thought I would post it. IMO if it had been RC that had done this, all hell would have broken loose on this thread. No, Im not on just one side, Im trying to stay in the middle until we actually know something factual. And praying for little Haleigh. But fair is fair regardless of whether WE approve of what these people do or not. RC gets married, CS takes her small son, who was presented on the program as a possible witness, on national TV. IMO both are wrong and these were crazy stunts. Go ahead and toss the nanners, I love them.>>>>>>>

--------

right you are Miss Gabby, right you are..
I am in the middle as well...I do think that ron/Crystal love their children and are not involved directly...Misty is hiding the truth of where and if she was even home...? she is not telling all that she knows..but I don't think that she directly hurt Haleigh either...

I really don't care which side is guilty of anything at this point...no favorites to me..I just want whoever did this to this child to get punished and to be held responsible...and I want Haleigh found...bless her...

I go back and forth sooooooooooo much on what I think about Ron/Misty/Crystal and familes.... it's making me dizzy!!   

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1899 on: March 14, 2009, 03:29:08 PM »

im ready partner!

Got it... Strategically placed bibles and holy water in the building, send the Ants in,then while the smoke alarms are going off and building being evacuated,we can both snoop,get the info quicker that way and if caught, it is a snooping charge.........hows that for distraction?

highly excellent, and dont forget, if we get in a bind just unmuzzle cindy and let her and her hammer lose!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.