April 27, 2024, 10:35:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588777 times)
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1900 on: March 14, 2009, 03:29:44 PM »

Happy Birthday Minnie!!!

Thank you Searching.

MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1901 on: March 14, 2009, 03:30:08 PM »

Some more thoughts on the 3 blankets... Misty has said that "her blanket" was in the van that 'they took'.  There is one large bed, supposedly Ron had his own blanket for his bed before hooking up with Misty?   Sooooooo... Where is that one?  Could have been the one on the window, I suppose. 

We've heard about Haleigh's blanket, we haven't heard about Jr.'s blanket.  There were 4 people in that home, 3 beds.  Were there 4 blankets?  I sure wish LE would TELL us how many blankets were found, between the home and that van. 

It's just that Misty made such a big deal out of the blankets.  Almost like trying too dayum hard in explaining about them when she wasn't even asked, that she brought huge attention to them. And since she went to such great lengths in talking about them, I'd like to know where Ron's blanket is. 

I believe Misty said she washed blanketS. I think one was for Haleigh's bed and the other for the big bed, where Ronald Jr and Misty slept. Just 2 blankets needed for that.

And no one has mentioned where Ronald would have slept had everything been normal when he got home.  I wonder if he slept in the living room on the couch ... or where. Probably doesn't matter though.

Good points Brandi!  There was some discussion a couple of threads back, on whether or not Ron might carry a sleeping Jr to his bed when he got home from work.  I'd for sure put a sleeping child in my bed, in his own bed, before sleeping on the couch myself.  lol 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1902 on: March 14, 2009, 03:30:27 PM »

That's a good point about Misty talking about washing blankets and cleaning, to show what a good childcare provider she is, I've said it before, that I don't believe Misty was doing any kind of cleaning that night, because she is a good housekeeper and babysitter. If she was cleaning, imo, it was for other reasons.

Exactly my impression, NoRose, when looking at the whole thing together. 

Well...... she didn't say what she was cleaning....bong soaking, scraping the pipe clean....
I am so going to hell for that and my Ant comment previously.good thing someone gifted me a nice hand basket yesterday.. sorry.. that guy on my shoulder is being bad today.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1903 on: March 14, 2009, 03:31:36 PM »

Do we know if the happy couple are even back from NYC????

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1904 on: March 14, 2009, 03:34:20 PM »

quote Gabby G...I had a thought after reading this, just thought I would post it. IMO if it had been RC that had done this, all hell would have broken loose on this thread. No, Im not on just one side, Im trying to stay in the middle until we actually know something factual. And praying for little Haleigh. But fair is fair regardless of whether WE approve of what these people do or not. RC gets married, CS takes her small son, who was presented on the program as a possible witness, on national TV. IMO both are wrong and these were crazy stunts. Go ahead and toss the nanners, I love them.>>>>>>>

------

right you are Miss Gabby, right you are..
I am in the middle as well...I do think that ron/Crystal love their children and are not involved directly...Misty is hiding the truth of where and if she was even home...? she is not telling all that she knows..but I don't think that she directly hurt Haleigh either...

I really don't care which side is guilty of anything at this point...no favorites to me..I just want whoever did this to this child to get punished and to be held responsible...and I want Haleigh found...bless her...

I agree with you and you beat me to the post.  And we can't really wait for time to tell as time is running out for Haleigh.  How or why they go about it the object is to find that child.  All this sudden concern by mom, is a mite too late as far as I am concerned.  She has had it pretty cushy just visiting every other weekend.  I have been there but on the opposite end.  My children had a dead beat dad.  No abuse in the picture, but no support either.  And if you don't care enough about your children to help support them that is a form of abuse.

Oh yes, I agree with all the above!  Altho what Crystal seems to be doing now feels like her making positive steps in the right direction, she could have done that years ago.  Why wait til Haleigh goes missing?  Unless this jerked her into reality and out of that cushy mode that you've described. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1905 on: March 14, 2009, 03:35:08 PM »

More *Local* info......

thpcalllahan wrote:
I live about 30 min's away from all this and people are saying around here that the father is going and collecting all the donation jugs, how does anyone know what he is doing with that money, bet that money doesn't go for anything to do with his daughter.

Sounds like George anthony was SOOO helpful showing up to *help*

fluxcore73 wrote:
I work at the same place that Ronald once did. (PDM Bridge) I have been following this story and hoping for the best possible outcome.A lot of the guys that work there took up a collection and felt that it would help Ronald and his family out due to the fact that he is not working, and is NOT able to support his family! What really chaps my *** is that shortly after this money was donated to him, I read that he went and got some tattoo

Who knows if they tryly know anything, but I'd love to get a follow up to the highlighted area???

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1906 on: March 14, 2009, 03:35:36 PM »

That's a good point about Misty talking about washing blankets and cleaning, to show what a good childcare provider she is, I've said it before, that I don't believe Misty was doing any kind of cleaning that night, because she is a good housekeeper and babysitter. If she was cleaning, imo, it was for other reasons.

Well...... she didn't say what she was cleaning....bong soaking, scraping the pipe clean....
I am so going to hell for that and my Ant comment previously.good thing someone gifted me a nice hand basket yesterday.. sorry.. that guy on my shoulder is being bad today.

You are bad today  but that could very well be what she was washing 
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1907 on: March 14, 2009, 03:36:31 PM »

Searching, may I please grab on to that hand basket and assist you on your trip down below??

Mark Twain:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: March 14, 2009, 03:37:01 PM »

Do we know if the happy couple are even back from NYC????
I heard they would be there for the weekend, and I've heard they will be there for a week. So time will tell.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1909 on: March 14, 2009, 03:37:05 PM »

Since I am a skeptic, who is to know if Haleigh's mattress was in the master bedroom? It could have easily been moved into the room by Ron or Misty. I'm not convinced by any of the story. 

Aha!!  Good point!!   

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: March 14, 2009, 03:37:54 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRrzoH4f4Co

Ok~call me crazy, but I LIKE this guy......his favorite thing to do is catching child molesters!!!!!!

This looks like it's just been put on UTube not to long ago....Looks like he * ain't playin*  Cobra is puttin out a message.......I'm comin to get ya, and you CAN'T hide!!!  I love this guy....!!!
I like it ! This guy will make Ron piss his pants and talk about his secret friends .

I'd pay to see that

I didn't see the O'Reilly interview either, what was the basci jist of it if you don't mind sharing?
geraldo (not me ) states the 3 day bender as fact and then starts naming rons associates . then BLEEP
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1911 on: March 14, 2009, 03:38:39 PM »

According to the police report Crystal is only 19 years old. OMG Does that mean she was 14 when Haleigh was born?

Nawwwww.. they made some mistakes on that report.  Including the one that says Haleigh is male.   

sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1912 on: March 14, 2009, 03:39:31 PM »

does anybody think that maybe ron married misty to try and get the truth out of her and the le had told him this is what u have to do and the he can get it annulment so he married her to try and get the truth out of her. Just a thought

That's a possibility, Starcat!  We gots lots of thinking monkeys in here!   

It would not suprise me that this marriage was a hoax...We know that Ron has been/could be/was an informent, and TN is tied to LE.  Even if he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, NO matter what he says, he HAS to know that Mistys story has some problems.  If LE has approched him with some kind of info that would help find his daughter......Wouldn't he be willing to do ANYTHING??? Including tricking Misty into a wedding.  Anyone can see that he's truley not happy about the situation.  By his reputation alone, he's a *playa*,  thinks he can pull this off, and Misty is buyin it ..hook line, and sinker.  Could it be that his standard comment of *I was at work* and standing up for her... be something LE has told him to say?? so he's not pro
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1913 on: March 14, 2009, 03:40:15 PM »

Searching, may I please grab on to that hand basket and assist you on your trip down below??

Here ya go~looks like we will all fit comfortably

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: March 14, 2009, 03:41:50 PM »

More *Local* info......

thpcalllahan wrote:
I live about 30 min's away from all this and people are saying around here that the father is going and collecting all the donation jugs, how does anyone know what he is doing with that money, bet that money doesn't go for anything to do with his daughter.

fluxcore73 wrote:
I work at the same place that Ronald once did. (PDM Bridge) I have been following this story and hoping for the best possible outcome.A lot of the guys that work there took up a collection and felt that it would help Ronald and his family out due to the fact that he is not working, and is NOT able to support his family! What really chaps my *** is that shortly after this money was donated to him, I read that he went and got some tattoo

Who knows if they tryly know anything, but I'd love to get a follow up to the highlighted area???
George was more helpful then we thought he was  on the working part I've read two versions, he doesn't work there anymore, and he is on a leave. Well I know I would be mad if I donated and the money was not being used for a good cause.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1915 on: March 14, 2009, 03:42:01 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRrzoH4f4Co

Ok~call me crazy, but I LIKE this guy......his favorite thing to do is catching child molesters!!!!!!

This looks like it's just been put on UTube not to long ago....Looks like he * ain't playin*  Cobra is puttin out a message.......I'm comin to get ya, and you CAN'T hide!!!  I love this guy....!!!
I like it ! This guy will make Ron piss his pants and talk about his secret friends .

I'd pay to see that

I didn't see the O'Reilly interview either, what was the basci jist of it if you don't mind sharing?
geraldo (not me ) states the 3 day bender as fact and then starts naming rons associates . then BLEEP

Thanks~sounds like same old stuff we've heard since the beginning.

[
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1916 on: March 14, 2009, 03:42:12 PM »

Here ya go~looks like we will all fit comfortably
Complete w/nanners!!!! Yes! Could be a long trip down, we may need the nanners for all our strength in hell!!!

Mark Twain:
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1917 on: March 14, 2009, 03:45:06 PM »

Good point, Kat Gram! My father was like that. There are lots of photo albums filled with smiling, loving family photos from my childhood. But no pictures of the times my dad terrorized and victimized us all during his periodic drunken rages.  You'd never know from looking at my family's old photos what went on in our home behind closed doors.

Isn't that the sad truth, Sleepless!  Same with my family...

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1918 on: March 14, 2009, 03:45:17 PM »

More *Local* info......

thpcalllahan wrote:

fluxcore73 wrote:

'i heard' ' i read'...blah blah blah. i think these folks have nothing better to do than try to stir stuff up on the net. if he works with him how come he doesnt know the tats were a specifically donated gift?

maybe i should sign on a a pychic, oohmm...i see crystal has a pimple formation on her butt that map out haleighs exact location...BOMBSHELL, calling ng!!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1919 on: March 14, 2009, 03:45:50 PM »

quote Gabby G...I had a thought after reading this, just thought I would post it. IMO if it had been RC that had done this, all hell would have broken loose on this thread. No, Im not on just one side, Im trying to stay in the middle until we actually know something factual. And praying for little Haleigh. But fair is fair regardless of whether WE approve of what these people do or not. RC gets married, CS takes her small son, who was presented on the program as a possible witness, on national TV. IMO both are wrong and these were crazy stunts. Go ahead and toss the nanners, I love them.>>>>>>>

------

right you are Miss Gabby, right you are..
I am in the middle as well...I do think that ron/Crystal love their children and are not involved directly...Misty is hiding the truth of where and if she was even home...? she is not telling all that she knows..but I don't think that she directly hurt Haleigh either...

I really don't care which side is guilty of anything at this point...no favorites to me..I just want whoever did this to this child to get punished and to be held responsible...and I want Haleigh found...bless her...

I agree with you and you beat me to the post.  And we can't really wait for time to tell as time is running out for Haleigh.  How or why they go about it the object is to find that child.  All this sudden concern by mom, is a mite too late as far as I am concerned.  She has had it pretty cushy just visiting every other weekend.  I have been there but on the opposite end.  My children had a dead beat dad.  No abuse in the picture, but no support either.  And if you don't care enough about your children to help support them that is a form of abuse.

Oh yes, I agree with all the above!  Altho what Crystal seems to be doing now feels like her making positive steps in the right direction, she could have done that years ago.  Why wait til Haleigh goes missing?  Unless this jerked her into reality and out of that cushy mode that you've described. 

Very good point and lets hope that is it. So when Haleigh comes home there may be some stability in her life.  And Crystal was only 17 or 18 when all this took place before.  She has hopefully matured since then. 

MM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.