March 28, 2024, 04:07:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 587667 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: March 14, 2009, 04:07:10 PM »

According to the police report Crystal is only 19 years old. OMG Does that mean she was 14 when Haleigh was born?

Nawwwww.. they made some mistakes on that report.  Including the one that says Haleigh is male.   

I do recall hearing either Crystal or her mother saying that Crystal was with Ron when she was 14.  I believe it was Crystal that said this when she was talking about Ron punching and kicking her.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1941 on: March 14, 2009, 04:08:55 PM »

IM...perhaps who ever donated the tattoo to ron made it known through a mutual friend/person? why is everything and every move that he make suspect? It isn't like no one would have noticed the tattoo once he got back...also, maybe there are no tattoo shops where he lives? Only 1 convience store in the area from what we read on here...
anyone could go onto a forum and say whatever we want to say...who is going to know for sure if we are telling the truth? I think that we have to take all of that kindof stuff with a grain of salt..just like the bit of him being roaring drunk in the chili's restaurant the night he proposed... 
We don't know........but, I know there are tat shops between their and Pinellas County, sorry it does look bad to me when you drive across the state to get a tat when your daughter is missing, just like the marriage and honeymoon/interview in NYC, IMO he'd have been better off saying no thank you, but pls donate the money to the reward fund instead. I didn't see the chili's story you are talking about.......
Oh, forgot there are at least two tat shops in Palatka, I found them easily by googling.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1942 on: March 14, 2009, 04:09:46 PM »

That's a good point about Misty talking about washing blankets and cleaning, to show what a good childcare provider she is, I've said it before, that I don't believe Misty was doing any kind of cleaning that night, because she is a good housekeeper and babysitter. If she was cleaning, imo, it was for other reasons.

Exactly my impression, NoRose, when looking at the whole thing together. 

Well...... she didn't say what she was cleaning....bong soaking, scraping the pipe clean....
I am so going to hell for that and my Ant comment previously.good thing someone gifted me a nice hand basket yesterday.. sorry.. that guy on my shoulder is being bad today.

Searching, may I please grab on to that hand basket and assist you on your trip down below??

Here ya go~looks like we will all fit comfortably
Complete w/nanners!!!! Yes! Could be a long trip down, we may need the nanners for all our strength in hell!!!

Looks comfy for our trip!!   

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1943 on: March 14, 2009, 04:09:58 PM »

Casey Anthony did not take a lie detector test and there was no hard evidence that she murdered Caylee.  But, they arrested and indicted her for murder.  Don't they have anything against Ron or Misty that would enable them to do the same?  Do they really have NOTHING in this case so they can make some sort of arrest or something?

Mininie, IIRC, there are some significant differences (IMO) b/c the two cases, at least so far. Casey didn't report Caylee missing for 31 days; Actually Cindy - not Casey - initiated the call reporting Caylee's disappearance on ~ day 31-- which I assume is considered a significant red flag - which didn't happen in this case.

Also, IIRC, there was evidence of a body found in Casey's car. No evidence in that regard that I know of comparable to that (yet) in this case.

Additionally, Casey lied to FBI/LE and the lies were quickly proven b/c of the nature of the lies. (People who did not work at.... wherever, apt that was vacant for months prior, etc)

I'll stop there.....

You are absolutely right, but did all that turn up after she was indicted?  For some reason I thought it was sooner.  It all came down quickly.  Thank goodness.  Wish this case would break that soon.

Well, that didn't make any sense.  I meant before she was indicted.

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1944 on: March 14, 2009, 04:13:03 PM »

That's a good point about Misty talking about washing blankets and cleaning, to show what a good childcare provider she is, I've said it before, that I don't believe Misty was doing any kind of cleaning that night, because she is a good housekeeper and babysitter. If she was cleaning, imo, it was for other reasons.

Exactly my impression, NoRose, when looking at the whole thing together. 

Well...... she didn't say what she was cleaning....bong soaking, scraping the pipe clean....
I am so going to hell for that and my Ant comment previously.good thing someone gifted me a nice hand basket yesterday.. sorry.. that guy on my shoulder is being bad today.

Searching, may I please grab on to that hand basket and assist you on your trip down below??

Here ya go~looks like we will all fit comfortably
Complete w/nanners!!!! Yes! Could be a long trip down, we may need the nanners for all our strength in hell!!!

Looks comfy for our trip!!   

If we add just one more item, I think it will be even better..........

Carp, BRB groceries are beckoning me at this moment

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1945 on: March 14, 2009, 04:14:51 PM »

those are all valid tools but we are missing one very important part. you need to have examples of how a subject normally speaks to compare to how they talk when under stress. if you have nothing to compare it to youre just going on generalities, which while interesting tell you nothing thats definitive.

I agree with you, Peanut, about the non-definitive nature of it all. Taking one isolated eye movement or any other expression - in and of itself - and then, for example,  my trying to weave a story from it and then calling it fact wouldn't be prudent or prove anything. So I agree. Taking one "thing" by itself is close to useless.

But the norms are designed based on physiological mechanisms of the part of the brain that's accessed during memory recall. IOW, when comparing eye movements of people telling lies vs eye movements of people telling the truth, they typically are different and fall into patterns for people in general (not individuals per se) b/c human brains are wired in the same basic way (barring some disease, trauma, injury, anomaly etc... not necessarily identical brains of course, but as far as regions used for memory recall, etc.   

There are voice stress analyses that are interesting, but very controversial as far as I know - mainly for the reason you just cited..... and others reasons.

yes, thats true. but again, it also depends on what expert is doing the analysis. there are many patterns and the way they entwine is individual and subject to various interpretations. for example, card sharps are very good at reading other players, but its based on observation of behavior that is the 'norm' for the specific individual being watched. they then take the 'normal' reactions and compare those to any that deviate from them. without something to use as a baseline its worthless, and youre going to lose a whole lot of money haha.

I think I see what you're saying, Peanut, and I get the feeling we are not tallking about the same thing (at the moment.)

I'm referring to physiology, not subjective observations about behaviors. In other words, I couldn't say my heart is beating by a different mechanism than yours unless one of us had a pacemaker, or something etc. We may have different pulse rates; we may have slighty different sized hearts, but even those heart rates and sizes (barring pathology - tachycardia, bradycardia, cardiomyopathy, whatnot  - would fall into a finite range b/c we're both human. (Insert y'all's own joke about me here - heh heh)

It sounds like you're on the behavioral psych aspect of things and I'm blabbing on about something different; However, the behavioral psych is far more intersting, so I agree - in so much as - I'm definitely all in favor of the behavioral psych.  Smile 

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1946 on: March 14, 2009, 04:29:53 PM »

Any big news today ? Just asking because "I don't know , I was at work ."

BWAH!!!       

Hey, Alagary, maybe you should patent - or rather, copyright that little nugget like Paris Hilton supposedly did with her catch phrase, "That's hot," and The Donald did with his, "You're fired!" (And may I add, the Soup Nazi's, "No soup for YOU!" (Seinfeld) - heh  Smile

Good times......  good times......   

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1947 on: March 14, 2009, 04:43:26 PM »

Norose and Wyks ~ thanks so much for the replies about AnnaFl . . . . I just couldn't figure her out . . . . I guess she decided to stick it out at WS.

You're welcome!  I felt badly for her at first, glad when she joined here, knowing that she would be treated nicely here.  But for whatever reason, she seems to prefer the drama
Over Yonder.  Each to his/her own, I suppose.   

OY ! ......as in "Oy vey" (or just "Oy") ....an exclamation of chagrin, dismay, and exasperation......

(Um..... we know what "Oy vey" means, rana, you moron)      Pun intended .......(lame as it was)  Smile Sorry; I went all Yiddish there for a second.

(OK; I'll be in the corner if you need me....)     

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: March 14, 2009, 04:44:15 PM »

Is it okay to say that I don't think it was Ron or Misty ? This has something to do with the drug culture that they were surrounded in ? more to say on my opinion but I want to see if I get blasted first .
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1949 on: March 14, 2009, 04:45:22 PM »

Norose and Wyks ~ thanks so much for the replies about AnnaFl . . . . I just couldn't figure her out . . . . I guess she decided to stick it out at WS.

You're welcome!  I felt badly for her at first, glad when she joined here, knowing that she would be treated nicely here.  But for whatever reason, she seems to prefer the drama
Over Yonder.  Each to his/her own, I suppose.   

OY ! ......as in "Oy vey" (or just "Oy") ....an exclamation of chagrin, dismay, and exasperation......

(Um..... we know what "Oy vey" means, rana, you moron)      Pun intended .......(lame as it was)  Smile Sorry; I went all Yiddish there for a second.

(OK; I'll be in the corner if you need me....)     

But how perfect is that!  OY!  lol

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1950 on: March 14, 2009, 04:47:35 PM »

Is it okay to say that I don't think it was Ron or Misty ? This has something to do with the drug culture that they were surrounded in ? more to say on my opinion but I want to see if I get blasted first .

Sure it's ok, alagary!  On any given day, I might be babbling on about it being Ron/Misty/Crystal/families/SOs or revenge by a druggie or whatever.  Soooooo go for it!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1951 on: March 14, 2009, 04:55:49 PM »

More *Local* info......

thpcalllahan wrote:
I live about 30 min's away from all this and people are saying around here that the father is going and collecting all the donation jugs, how does anyone know what he is doing with that money, bet that money doesn't go for anything to do with his daughter.

Sounds like George anthony was SOOO helpful showing up to *help*

fluxcore73 wrote:
I work at the same place that Ronald once did. (PDM Bridge) I have been following this story and hoping for the best possible outcome.A lot of the guys that work there took up a collection and felt that it would help Ronald and his family out due to the fact that he is not working, and is NOT able to support his family! What really chaps my *** is that shortly after this money was donated to him, I read that he went and got some tattoo

Who knows if they tryly know anything, but I'd love to get a follow up to the highlighted area???

'i heard' ' i read'...blah blah blah. i think these folks have nothing better to do than try to stir stuff up on the net. if he works with him how come he doesnt know the tats were a specifically donated gift?

maybe i should sign on a a pychic, oohmm...i see crystal has a pimple formation on her butt that map out haleighs exact location...BOMBSHELL, calling ng!!

Don't know........just probably curious as to why he traveled all the way to Pinellas County to get one.....

thats where the customer of the shop made the gift of them.

I undestand that's what has been reported, but how did he learn that someone on the other side of Florida offered him a tattoo.......just sounds a bit fishy IMO. I would also love to see the 6 videos that tat artist talked about, the ones where he is more than happy to talk about all the money he's getting, but sadly very little about Haleigh. I hope LE grabbed those ASAP

IIRC .. he didn't say he had 6 videos.

Just that he has 6 video cameras in the show that people were watching as Ronald received his tattoo.

I am not convinced that anything was being recorded, myself, but if it had been, I am sure LE has copies of them.

And you know how tight-lipped LE has been in this case.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: March 14, 2009, 05:00:44 PM »

sorry .. typo there: show should be shop.

To read: Just that he has 6 video cameras in the shop that people were watching as Ronald received his tattoo.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1953 on: March 14, 2009, 05:02:55 PM »

maybe, he is attempting to get us to think, that if He believes her, then we all will believe her too, thus getting the attention off of them, and back to a blank page for suspects.  Misty looked to him for guidance on today show, he clearly avoided eye contact with her. So, she replies, simply.. " I dont know", when meridith asked her about why she changed her stories.

IT feels like misty is being set up to take the fall, as ron has his puppet strings attached to her.  If he does not pull the strings, she can not speak. The best war tatic is to make your enemy think you are something you are not.  I still wonder who is pulling HIS strings... jmo mio
Mio you are saying what I was thinking!  (You just said it much better)

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: March 14, 2009, 05:03:36 PM »

Klaas:

Got locked out of the cage so I went and made a new tribute to Haleigh ... it is here:
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/HaleighCummings/missing13.png

If you'd like to use it as a thread opener, I see we are getting close to another.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: March 14, 2009, 05:03:37 PM »

Thanks . ok they are obviously dopers , before and on the news . waayy back when  I knew people that I would let nowhere near my house now . With ron getting nolo on all his charges it's not hard to see what happened . He highly ticked someone off .  afraid to to talk about it but now he sees the benifits . Makes me sick to think I might be right but the videos speak for themselves .. somebody had to say it .
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1956 on: March 14, 2009, 05:04:20 PM »

No blasting me me, Alagary; And I'm interested to hear the rest from you.

My stumper is that I know (and by "I know" I mean in my opinion, and in my heart, and my gut, and my brain, and my freak flag, and my hinky meter, and my little birdie told me,  and whatever euphemisims I can think of  Smile  But, of course,  I can't prove it -- that Ron and Misty are lying.... and that's all I know. (and by that I mean, I think..... I believe... (insert semantics dance here)  Smile

And long live the run-on sentence.   

I think they're both lying like rugs, but I can't figure out why.

Why would someone lie in this situation?

They would be motivated to lie (cover) if they did "it" -- whatever "it" is. But what if Ron and Misty didn't do "it"? THEN what am I left with? ......if I'm so sure in my head that they're lying  --and I am. (I may have mentioned that a time or twenty heh.)   Smile

Do they know who has Haleigh and do they know that person is using Haleigh as a way of extracting.... whatever from Ron? But what? His silence?

Then I go back to square one with that laundry list litany I ranty ranted  about on pg 48 or something -- about how could it possibly be an intruder? (Don't make me go back and paste it cuz I will - heh) Actually I think I will re post it (groan.... snore) so you guys can refute it b/c I am interested in any holes in the viewpoint. As well as confirmations or agreements - if any.

(Oh **sigh**, rana, dont re-post that crap-fest of yours)
mumble, mumble
(Oh, gees, somebody wake me when rana logs off, thanxK?) heh 

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1957 on: March 14, 2009, 05:06:23 PM »

dangit, ,Alagary, i meant "No blasting FROM me...."

gah

I cant type for beans.... That's just pathetic and unacceptable. Smile

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: March 14, 2009, 05:06:58 PM »

My stumper is that I know (and by "I know" I mean in my opinion, and in my heart, and my gut, and my brain, and my freak flag, and my hinky meter, and my little birdie told me,  and whatever euphemisims I can think of  Smile  But, of course,  I can't prove it -- that Ron and Misty are lying.... and that's all I know. (and by that I mean, I think..... I believe... (insert semantics dance here)  Smile

They would be motivated to lie (cover) if they did "it" -- whatever "it" is. But what if Ron and Misty didn't do "it"? THEN what am I left with? ......if I'm so sure in my head that they're lying  --and I am. (I may have mentioned that a time or twenty heh.)   Smile

Do they know who has Haleigh and do they know that person is using Haleigh as a way of extracting.... whatever from Ron? But what? His silence?

Then I go back to square one with that laundry list litany I ranty ranted  about on pg 48 or something -- about how could it possibly be an intruder? (Don't make me go back and paste it cuz I will - heh) Actually I think I will re post it (groan.... snore) so you guys can refute it b/c I am interested in any holes in the viewpoint. As well as confirmations or agreements - if any.

mumble, mumble

Rana....I just lost the will to live trying to get through this last post of yours...what are you trying to say here girl?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1959 on: March 14, 2009, 05:11:56 PM »

mumble, mumble

Rana....I just lost the will to live trying to get through this last post of yours...what are you trying to say here girl?

I am glad I am not the only one

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.