April 26, 2024, 08:38:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 218236 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: March 13, 2009, 03:46:10 PM »

Superior Offshore International Inc...Form 10Q Quarterly Report Ending 6/30/2007

Very Interesting Reading

SUBSIDIARIES
As of the date of the Credit Agreement:
Superior Subsea Holdings Ltd. (Cayman Islands – 100% of stock owned by Superior Offshore International, Inc.)
Superior Subsea Personnel Services Ltd. (Cayman Islands – 100% of stock owned by Superior Subsea Holdings Ltd.)
Superior Subsea Contractors Ltd. (Cayman Islands – 100% of stock owned by Superior Subsea Holdings Ltd.)
Subtech Offshore (PTY) Ltd. (South Africa – 100% of stock owned by Superior Subsea Holdings Ltd.)

http://yahoo.brand.edgar-online.com/EFX_dll/EDGARpro.dll?FetchFilingHTML1?SessionID=reGdWOiAJCKqn6B&ID=5379439

Welcome To Subsea Personnel Inc.
Subsea Personnel Inc. : is an independent diving and ROV company providing the international Rov Personne</span>l and Offshore -Onshore Personnel in Oil Field industry with a complete underwater contracting service.

A manpower resource and development, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) service company.

We specialized in recruitment and supply professional workforces to meet the clients need.

Subsea Personnel Inc., employment recruiter suppliers of ROV personnel, ROV Pilot Technicians, and other various ROV personnel in UK, Canada, Australia, Middle East, Thailand, India and all over the world..

Experience
Our senior management team has all been involved in recruiting technical personnel and providing personnel consulting services to the oil and gas, onshoreoffshore industries.
All our people have worked for companies like Fugro Technip, Subsea7 & Chevron, Halliburton, McDermott, ConocoPhillips, Schlumberger, Shell oil and gas majors.

Our market research and recruitment team are active in all pats of the world in particular UK , US, Singapore , Indonesia , Korea , Thailand , Vietnam , China , and all over the world.

Operations
We operate 24/7 across all time zones designed for instant response to client requirements for technical people.

Thank you for visiting our site, we look forward personally to answering any questions you may have regarding services.

Best Regards,
Subsea Personnel Inc. Team

http://tinyurl.com/djnto6

Subsea 7 Holding Inc
P.O. Box 309
Ugland House
South Church Street
George Town
Grand Cayman KY1-1104
Cayman Islands

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: March 13, 2009, 03:46:32 PM »

The Dutch program at this link was televised on 2-12-08.  That film crew was aboard the Persistence at some time also, I have no idea when.  

Just thought I'd mention it.

http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=6472985

Google translation:

By including-Looking for Natalee. An American ship studies already about three months meticulously the seabed off the coast of Aruba. Sophisticated sonar equipment, the crew into nothing less than the body of Natalee Holloway. Sponsored by a wealthy American, the crew hopes for a miracle. The declaration of Joran van der Sloot, over a week ago because Natalee's body is dumped into the sea, the crew strengthened in their conviction that they are perhaps the best hope for this case ever be solved.

Wow!  Just how many film crews were milling about that boat?   

The portion on Natalee goes from just past the five minute mark to almost seventeen minutes.  John Silvetti does the intro for the part aboard the Persistence.  He denies any purpose other than looking for Natalee.  I didn't know anyone had even suggested that at that time.

Then it proceeds to interview Dilma Ahrends, Julia Renfro and Rudy Croes for a real one-sided version of events.

I don't recall having ever seen this before, TM.  Thanks for posting it.  It also opens the scenario to others who might be interested in footage, the Dutch.

This is the one that can be found on Silvetti's website.

Well, I have never gone to Silvetti's website~only to Kyle's website.

I wonder why he would select a video with Julia Renfro trashing Natalee's family like that?  I suppose because it features him so prominently.

Interesting.  The Persistence was just crawling with film crews.  Amazing that they could actually get any work done for them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: March 13, 2009, 03:47:25 PM »

Superior Offshore International Inc...Form 10Q Quarterly Report Ending 6/30/2007

Very Interesting Reading

SUBSIDIARIES
Superior Subsea Holdings Ltd. (Cayman Islands – 100% of stock owned by Superior Offshore International, Inc.)
Superior Subsea Personnel Services Ltd. (Cayman Islands – 100% of stock owned by Superior Subsea Holdings Ltd.)
Superior Subsea Contractors Ltd. (Cayman Islands – 100% of stock owned by Superior Subsea Holdings Ltd.)
Subtech Offshore (PTY) Ltd. (South Africa – 100% of stock owned by Superior Subsea Holdings Ltd.)

http://yahoo.brand.edgar-online.com/EFX_dll/EDGARpro.dll?FetchFilingHTML1?SessionID=reGdWOiAJCKqn6B&ID=5379439

SUPERIOR OFFSHORE PERSONNEL SERVICES
Dubai Branch
Block E-1, Office 314, Dubai Airport Free Zone,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Office: +971-4-2997838
Fax: +971-4-2990667
Mobile: +971-50-5055065
Email: info@superioroffshore.com
http://www.oilandgasdirectory.com/ogd2008/pages/corporate_profile/27.pdf
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #123 on: March 13, 2009, 03:50:09 PM »

The Dutch program at this link was televised on 2-12-08.  That film crew was aboard the Persistence at some time also, I have no idea when.  

Google translation:

By including-Looking for Natalee. An American ship studies already about three months meticulously the seabed off the coast of Aruba. Sophisticated sonar equipment, the crew into nothing less than the body of Natalee Holloway. Sponsored by a wealthy American, the crew hopes for a miracle. The declaration of Joran van der Sloot, over a week ago because Natalee's body is dumped into the sea, the crew strengthened in their conviction that they are perhaps the best hope for this case ever be solved.

The portion on Natalee goes from just past the five minute mark to almost seventeen minutes.  John Silvetti does the intro for the part aboard the Persistence.  He denies any purpose other than looking for Natalee.  I didn't know anyone had even suggested that at that time.

Then it proceeds to interview Dilma Ahrends, Julia Renfro and Rudy Croes for a real one-sided version of events.

I don't recall having ever seen this before, TM.  Thanks for posting it.  It also opens the scenario to others who might be interested in footage, the Dutch.

I wonder why he would select a video with Julia Renfro trashing Natalee's family like that?  I suppose because it features him so prominently.

Interesting.  The Persistence was just crawling with film crews.  Amazing that they could actually get any work done for them.

Let me check, Anna.  There was a Dutch program on Silvetti's site but it may not have been this one.  That would be my mistake

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: March 13, 2009, 03:52:31 PM »

Very Interesting Reading

SUBSIDIARIES

OK wait a minute..................I know I remember something about going thru the Caymans for their journey down to Aruba.

Or maybe I'm hallucinating?  Anyone else remember this?

I'm happy to know I was not hallucinating.

Transit Route - Approx. 1700 miles, Louisiana to Mexico, to Grand Cayman Is., to Aruba
---------

We will leave the dock at Midnight on 27-November, 2007 to perform a "wet-test" on all the gear. This test will take approximately 2 days, where we will calibrate and test all the equipment under real survey conditions. After all testing is complete, we will go back to the dock to drop off all survey personnel, and the R/V Persistence will begin its long journey to Aruba. The journey (approx. 1700 miles) will take around 10 days including fuel stops in Mexico and perhaps Grand Cayman.
-------------

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2007-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&updated-max=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=9
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: March 13, 2009, 03:53:36 PM »

Very Interesting Reading

SUBSIDIARIES

OK wait a minute..................I know I remember something about going thru the Caymans for their journey down to Aruba.

I remember that they took shelter on the west side of Jamica to wait out Hurricaine Olga.

Grand Cayman is big in the offshore banking business.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: March 13, 2009, 03:55:38 PM »

Google translation:

Let me check, Anna.  There was a Dutch program on Silvetti's site but it may not have been this one.  That would be my mistake

http://www.silvettigroup.com/Media.html

First one:  EenVandaag Video

It was opening slowly for me, so I gave up.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: March 13, 2009, 03:59:53 PM »

Jen ...  I was disappointed in the September, 2008 documentary.  I had anticipated so much more.

It is true that September, 2008 Kurtis Production documentary was factually in regards to what was covered.

However ... all the Natalee's Freebirds' efforts ... in providing incriminating research to the representative of Kurtis Productions that encompassed Joran, Deepak, Satish and Paulus as well as the corrupt investigation ... were all for for naught.

IMO.

Janet

I'm heading out the door - but had to chime in.

Another disappointment from our Kurtis 'non adventure' -- was that we never got to drag YOU to a bar. Or was it a lounge?

Janet -- big round of appreciation for your daugher.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: March 13, 2009, 04:00:31 PM »

Very Interesting Reading

SUBSIDIARIES

I remember that they took shelter on the west side of Jamica to wait out Hurricaine Olga.

Grand Cayman is big in the offshore banking business.

So true.  They are what?  4th or 5th largest financial center in the world.

And Schaefer opened up 3 different companies there.  I wonder when he did that?  They were listed as of Q2 for Superior...........but I wonder when, exactly, he opened those up.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: March 13, 2009, 04:15:59 PM »

Jen ...  I was disappointed in the September, 2008 documentary.  I had anticipated so much more.

It is true that September, 2008 Kurtis Production documentary was factually in regards to what was covered.

However ... all the Natalee's Freebirds' efforts ... in providing incriminating research to the representative of Kurtis Productions that encompassed Joran, Deepak, Satish and Paulus as well as the corrupt investigation ... were all for for naught.

IMO.

Janet

Another disappointment from our Kurtis 'non adventure' -- was that we never got to drag YOU to a bar. Or was it a lounge?

I think me sitting in a bar would have been the highlight of the whole trip for the Natalee's Freebirds.  Yes ... it was at my insistence that the bar would be referred to in all writings as a "lounge."

Thanks Sharon ... I really mean it.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: March 13, 2009, 04:33:07 PM »

IMO.

Janet

I think me sitting in a bar would have been the highlight of the whole trip for the Natalee's Freebirds.  Yes ... it was at my insistence that the bar would be referred to in all writings as a "lounge."

Thanks Sharon ... I really mean it.

Janet

If only we could convince you to leave the hidey bag at home........
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: March 13, 2009, 05:14:41 PM »

Google translation:

Yes, that is the same one and is the first one of his vids listed.  Features not only Silvetti but also Julia discussing her displeasure at the boycott of the "tiny island nation."  Well, it was big enough when it came to refusing to prosecute those so obviously responsible for the disappearance of a U.S. citizen!

But that is the same video.

Thanks, 2 NJ!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #132 on: March 13, 2009, 05:26:36 PM »

Google translation:

Yes, that is the same one and is the first one of his vids listed.  Features not only Silvetti but also Julia discussing her displeasure at the boycott of the "tiny island nation."  Well, it was big enough when it came to refusing to prosecute those so obviously responsible for the disappearance of a U.S. citizen!

But that is the same video.

Thanks, 2 NJ!

Yes, it's the same video that is on Silvetti's website.  He who shall not be named posted about it here not long after it was shown; and I posted about it again in the past few months.  I tried to get anyone who could understand the reporter's questions or comments to post about them here; but never received a response.  I posted just the Persistence part of the interview in three parts on the Ocean Search thread that Blonde was working on. 

It's much easier to view here, you don't have to scan through the other stories.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.140

I've always wondered why John Silvetti would have participated in this show considering everyone else that was interviewed.....smells of AHATA very strongly IMO.  Young Jake Lex seems to get a lot of camera time too!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: March 13, 2009, 05:41:22 PM »

Thanks, TxMoM,

I can understand everything Julia Renfro says and it is all nasty.  This leads me to believe the others in Aruba would be saying much the same in their interviews. 

And I don't see young Kyle anywhere. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: March 13, 2009, 05:42:51 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53877.php

Google translation:

Extension development relationship Aruba delivers 73 million on
March 13, 2009, 15:47 (GMT -04:00)

It was a good conversation were Oduber Prime Minister Balkenende and Thursday in the tower in Den Haag.
ORANGE CITY / THE HAGUE - The conversation between the Prime Minister Nelson Oduber and Jan Peter Balkenende, particularly the damaged relationship between the two countries after the leak of the VNO-reporting recovering well. That the two leaders after informed.

Dutch side are no announcements on the content of the calls made. Oduber also spoke with State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten and Minister of Justice Ernst Hirsch Ballin. Bijleveld is the week of March 23 to Aruba and is the spokesman or more.
Premier Oduber responded yesterday in telephone interviews for Dutch and Aruban media.

It said that he agreed with the Netherlands is now developing relationship with the FDA-fund this year, the period for 18 months. This means that there are 73 million florin additional shows available for projects that do not have to be part of the FDA program. The economic downturn is the main reason why the two countries came to an agreement, said the premier.

Representation
Oduber says Balkenende with detail on the controversial VNO-week notice to have spoken and signed by both prime ministers have been found that it can not. " "If our partners kingdom so we talk, it's not good for the relationship, there is something wrong in the relationship then. We have tried to talk and move forward in the future. "
The Dutch prime minister has said that he Oduber State Secretary Bijleveld still talk about and exchange thoughts on a 'wise decision' this. Oduber would still know what the other reports state that the representation at all this time to Aruba Netherlands sent. Also, the Aruban Prime Minister that there are consequences for the authors of the reports, as he had also previously in a letter to Balkenende had been called. "I have in my political career much good news to read, but this is all slightly lower level." It is according him respect as the Netherlands officials have written the report, get back, also to ensure that the relationship between the two countries weather improves. Oduber stressed that while the authors remain seated, the Aruban government business with the VNO in Aruba does. "Otherwise, this kind of reports continue, because that is the level of officials who report."

Collaboration
This is not a requirement, said Oduber, because Aruba is the relationship with the Kingdom of important. "It is vetches and roads. The government wants that Aruba is not independent and is not in a closer relationship with European Union in the form of a UPG context. Oduber: "We want to cooperate on the basis of the status and means that together we have to trust and feel good together."

Bijleveld on Arubadag
State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten will also celebrate Arubadag in Leiden attend Sunday takes place. Prime Minister Nelson Oduber says she is certainly welcome. "We can make a difference of opinion, but we are all finally Dutch. It may not have a difference of opinion between politicians on a weekly report the relationship to all 110,000 Arubans harm. "He also stressed that in this time of crisis, a way must be found to work well in question.
Good call with Oduber Balkenende '

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: March 13, 2009, 05:47:17 PM »

Thanks, TxMoM,

I can understand everything Julia Renfro says and it is all nasty.  This leads me to believe the others in Aruba would be saying much the same in their interviews. 

I agree, I can't stand to watch Julia's part...makes me too mad!  I haven't watched it in a while, but I don't recall seeing Kyle either.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: March 13, 2009, 05:49:54 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53876.php

Google translation:

Detainees still chained
March 13, 2009, 15:44 (GMT -04:00)

Both police officers and the Governor (in his semi-annual reports to the CPT) to the existence of the so-called chill room in the City of Orange cellencomplex not confirm.

ORANGE CITY - The highly critical report in 2007 of the European Committee for the Prevention of Torture and Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment of the Council of Europe (CPT) to the state of prisons and police cells in Aruba has been followed through. From interviews and visits to the cellencomplex in Shaba and San Nicholas in August last year showed that there still would be the determination of detainees chained to iron rings.

The use of the rings was already in 2007 noted in the report of the CPT and despite the recommendation was made to remove them shows that the rings in North, San Nicholas and Santa Cruz to the wall. Researchers continue to mr J de Lange and prof.mr. P.C. White believes that there would have been a so-called chill in the room, after the publication of the CPT report, put cellencomplex outside the police station in Oranjestad. Detainees were hours long in this room have been exposed to very low temperatures to be heard before.
The existence of this space, however, denied by police officers. They told the researchers that this was going to hold that the same type of air conditioning available as the hearing room itself. In the semi-annual report which the Governor of Aruba due to the CPT since the report of 2007 makes no mention of the chill room. The CPT report in 2007 found that prisoners often both during and after their arrests both physically and verbally abused and be intimidated. In the report, however, this indicated that the Governor has indicated that a local police force to avoid a course instructor in the Netherlands would have followed. In addition, the Governor promised automated registration of detainees have no office in use.

The follow-defendants are still too long held in police cells. Although there are clear improvements in prison conditions in Northern and San Nicolas. The complexes have been recently renovated and the general hygiene and sanitation are a lot better since 2007. There are also evening mattresses and there is a belsysteem made for prisoners that they may apply for assistance.

Despite this improvement, the researchers are very concerned about not airing the detainees and the still undersized filing. As well as Orange City of Santa Cruz may not have been in this follow-up study, following disinsecting at the time of the visit could not be determined whether these agencies, improvements are made.

CDI
Although the Centro di pa Detencion exceptionally Illegalnan currently used for criminal aliens who are entitled to stay in the KIA and should be deployed to deportation to place, the investigators believe "that nothing has changed in the CDI. "The renovation has not been claimed, the building is in very poor condition and is totally unacceptable to detain people. Also occasional inclusion of a few prisoners can not tolerate. "

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: March 13, 2009, 06:01:24 PM »

Thanks, TxMoM,

I agree, I can't stand to watch Julia's part...makes me too mad!  I haven't watched it in a while, but I don't recall seeing Kyle either.

Thanks, Texasmom.....I'm going to watch the one's you posted, again.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: March 13, 2009, 06:47:00 PM »

I just wanted to say that I have watched Bill Kurtis for years and have always regarded him as the best/unbiased investigative reporter on TV. I trust he and his production company is on the "up and up". He is pretty conservative -- but admitted lately that he now opposes the death penalty because of a few cases he has investigated that have wrongly convicted people. I respect him.
..........................................................then again, I trusted Kyle and the Persistence once. 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: March 13, 2009, 06:47:21 PM »

Hi Guys,
I thought you all would like to know this
Dave & Robin Holloway's 10 yr. old daughter was injured in a fall from the monkey bars at school earlier this week. She was briefly unconscious & x-rays revealed 2 fractured vertebrae in her back. She is currently in a hospital in Jackson, MS. My granddaughter goes to the same school & this was announced to the students. Please keep the Holloway's in your thoughts & prayers. Monken

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.