April 25, 2024, 01:16:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 218190 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: March 13, 2009, 10:18:38 PM »

Next we'll see the newest registered member of Goldmonkeys is.....Capslockwizard 

and a thread that says...

Welcome Capslock, hope to see you in chat 

Don't forget he was endangered here (SS)....If he shows up there, we will know he's still safe.   

Edward
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 -
« Reply #796 on: March 09, 2009, 02:41:48 PM »

An elite corps of combat troops (SS is short for Schutzstaffel, which is German for “protective shield”) formed originally within the German Nazi party as a bodyguard for Adolf Hitler and other Nazi leaders and led by Heinrich Himmler. During the 1930s, Hitler steadily expanded the responsibilities of the SS to include the suppression of his political opponents within Germany and the persecution of the Jews. The SS supervised the concentration camps.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4633.msg710862#msg710862

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: March 13, 2009, 10:21:58 PM »

YOu know, I am almost embarassed for them at GM with all that childish nonsense posted on that front page.
*notice: I said ALMOST!

But the thought does strike me that this is nothing but a Pi*sing contest for some of them. Natalee has been long lost in their hatefulness.
I honestly do NOT understand this at all.

If they disagree with something, why not just disagree and move on?
Do they know how hateful and insane they appear to anyone that happens to see that crap?

That's why I posted to Janet to ignore it.  I agree, Artcolley.

I promise myself that I will not go over there but ... then I break that promise to myself.

Something akin to promising Klaas and the mods I will not bother them again in regards to editing and deleteing my posts.

I am always breaking promises.  I am sooo baaad.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: March 13, 2009, 10:23:03 PM »

FWIW - I really do believe that SS's initials have more to do with his/her real name than anything like Schutzstaffel.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #183 on: March 13, 2009, 10:26:59 PM »

FWIW - I really do believe that SS's initials have more to do with his/her real name than anything like Schutzstaffel.

I agree, with no knowledge whatsoever.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: March 13, 2009, 10:27:49 PM »

That is what I was thinking too! 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: March 13, 2009, 10:30:49 PM »

The SM forum "join date" of some of these people has always intrigued me!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #186 on: March 13, 2009, 10:31:50 PM »

I believe that too.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: March 13, 2009, 10:33:16 PM »

Any word on BFN?  The forum is still down.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: March 13, 2009, 10:35:26 PM »

Klaas ... you are most likely right.

When I read Edward's post the other day ... I reflected on SS's unwaving support for CAPS' despite his changing theories, flawed research and predictions that are never fulfilled.

The only reason I posted that quote was to be mean.  Payback for cruelly mimicing my writing style on GM last week.

I could not fathom what my writing style had to do with the topic of CAPS ... the topic of the Persistence.  The words "I do not agree with your position Janet because ...." would suffice.

Obviously ... I do not always walk the walk.

Janet

++++++

Edward
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 -
« Reply #796 on: March 09, 2009, 02:41:48 PM »

An elite corps of combat troops (SS is short for Schutzstaffel, which is German for “protective shield”) formed originally within the German Nazi party as a bodyguard for Adolf Hitler and other Nazi leaders and led by Heinrich Himmler. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4633.msg710862#msg710862

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: March 13, 2009, 10:36:27 PM »

I believe that too.   

She used  SES the other day so that Bastibro (i think) would recognize her.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: March 13, 2009, 10:36:59 PM »

I can accept initials.  My thoughts had actually been more along the lines of the "SS Minnow" for example, or you know, the "SS Something".   

Hi everyone!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: March 13, 2009, 10:40:12 PM »

BFN is still down.  I believe what I read is that Ian is going to move it to a new server or something. 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #192 on: March 13, 2009, 10:40:28 PM »

Janet,

You wanted to be mean?         Get that hidey bag out!

Goodnight, all....see you later.

ABC news is supposed to have a little something on Sean Goldman case tonight.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: March 13, 2009, 10:41:13 PM »

I can accept initials.  My thoughts had actually been more along the lines of the "SS Minnow" for example, or you know, the "SS Something".   

Hi everyone!

Hi Lifesong

Today ... I was reading your timeline and your updates.

It is unbelieveable.

Thank you.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: March 13, 2009, 10:42:10 PM »

BFN is still down.  I believe what I read is that Ian is going to move it to a new server or something. 

Thanks Klaas!

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: March 13, 2009, 10:53:11 PM »

Hi everyone!

Hi Lifesong

It is unbelieveable.

Thank you.

Janet

Thanks, Janet!  It'll get better, I hope.  Right now I think we're still in the throw it all upgainst the wall and see what sticks phase.

Speaking of which, I sat down to read the timeline this evening.  I got to Jan. 7th (which is about as far as I usually get) when I had a thought....I wonder what the effects of saltwater on denim are?  Rule in or out the possibility of denim remaining that pliable and unfaded and we're one step closer...

So, I set out to find out.  I now know the difference between the fabrics in a stretch denim skirt and a denim skirt, I've learned about the properties of spandex, and I could describe how PBT, polybutylene terephthalate, a component of spandex is resistant to salt water, and that most stretch denim skirts that I can find contain approx. 1% to 2% spandex.

I cannot tell you how much PBT is in spandex, nor what % of PBT would be required to protect the denim.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: March 13, 2009, 11:01:50 PM »

Hi everyone!

Hi Lifesong

It is unbelieveable.

Thank you.

Janet

Thanks, Janet!  It'll get better, I hope.  Right now I think we're still in the throw it all upgainst the wall and see what sticks phase.

Speaking of which, I sat down to read the timeline this evening.  I got to Jan. 7th (which is about as far as I usually get) when I had a thought....I wonder what the effects of saltwater on denim are?  Rule in or out the possibility of denim remaining that pliable and unfaded and we're one step closer...

So, I set out to find out.  I now know the difference between the fabrics in a stretch denim skirt and a denim skirt, I've learned about the properties of spandex, and I could describe how PBT, polybutylene terephthalate, a component of spandex is resistant to salt water, and that most stretch denim skirts that I can find contain approx. 1% to 2% spandex.

I cannot tell you how much PBT is in spandex, nor what % of PBT would be required to protect the denim.

SM has a fashion thread.  Monkeys who post on this thread have an indepth knowledge of fabrics.  Maybe they could help you.

Janet

++++++

Fashion and Decorating

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=43.0

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: March 13, 2009, 11:04:34 PM »

Lou

The planned trip to Chicago in February, 2008 to be interview by Kurtis Productions had nothing to do with Kyle Kingman, John Silvetti, Tim Trahan or Louis Schaefer.  It had everything to do with the suspects who participated in the events that encompassed the morning of May 30, 2005 and ... the corrupt investigation that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since the getgo.

At that period in time Kyle Kingman was not a Natalee's Freebird and ... he had yet to submit one post exposing the John Silvetti deception.

Get it!!  Nothing to do with the Persistence undertaking.

Janet

+++++++++

Quote from: ldstlou on Today at 12:31:49 pm

Has all of the discussion on the cage been about Natalee at all?
I don't think so, I think it is about a few people who felt jilted by the members of the Persistence and Kurtis productions because they did not get their 15 minutes of fame and glory, nor their trip to the windy city.

You will never know how this breaks my heart. The members of SM who were bashed and throw under a bus repeatedly..why? For a missed trip to Chicago and a few seconds on television.

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.45

Oh, GMAB!

How can this person twist everything she reads like this?

The reading comprehension problem is no joke!  What a disgusting display of twisting something into an outright lie.

This is almost as bad as her telling Jug SM was saying the family recovered the remains and kept it a secret when not one person even suggested or likely thought any such thing.  Except HER, of course.

And like HotShot, she seems fixated on "glory" and it is always about her and how she feels about something or other that she has twisted beyond recognition in a lame attempt to vilify SM!

People who can't even read should just keep their traps shut.

IMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: March 13, 2009, 11:05:14 PM »

You know I'm reading over at GM and shaking my head.  Not just at what ldstlou posted but at what they are doing. 

It appears they are going over Shango stuff again.  My question is, I thought Capslock solved the riddle?  What happened to Caps witness?  Seems to me everyone now posting at GM is starting from scratch to include Johan posting photos of Joran and Michael with the belt around Michaels neck, OLD CRAP from nearly 4 years ago.  WTF? 

WHICH IS ANOTHER THING.  IF we believe the last posts of Capslock at SM then why on earth would the Persistence be going back to Aruba to search the ocean?

Again...I thought Capslock solved the riddle?

Don't you know you shouldn't question the great Oz. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: March 13, 2009, 11:07:14 PM »

I wonder how like a skirt underwater for three years a pair of very worn and faded jeans would be.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.