April 19, 2024, 12:37:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 218021 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: March 13, 2009, 11:33:05 PM »

mytime!!!

Meet ya in Musing.

Janet

Tap Tap Tap

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: March 13, 2009, 11:33:58 PM »

You know I'm reading over at GM and shaking my head.  Not just at what ldstlou posted but at what they are doing. 

It appears they are going over Shango stuff again.  My question is, I thought Capslock solved the riddle?  What happened to Caps witness?  Seems to me everyone now posting at GM is starting from scratch to include Johan posting photos of Joran and Michael with the belt around Michaels neck, OLD CRAP from nearly 4 years ago.  WTF? 

WHICH IS ANOTHER THING.  IF we believe the last posts of Capslock at SM then why on earth would the Persistence be going back to Aruba to search the ocean?

Again...I thought Capslock solved the riddle?

Don't you know you shouldn't question the great Oz. 

ROFLMAO 

Yep, he broke the code and all Dave had to do was come down and claim the body.  Only problem was he gave at least half a dozen places that it definitely was!

And what ever happened to that arrest that was imminent, anyway?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: March 13, 2009, 11:36:37 PM »

You know I'm reading over at GM and shaking my head.  Not just at what ldstlou posted but at what they are doing. 

It appears they are going over Shango stuff again.  My question is, I thought Capslock solved the riddle?  What happened to Caps witness?  Seems to me everyone now posting at GM is starting from scratch to include Johan posting photos of Joran and Michael with the belt around Michaels neck, OLD CRAP from nearly 4 years ago.  WTF? 

WHICH IS ANOTHER THING.  IF we believe the last posts of Capslock at SM then why on earth would the Persistence be going back to Aruba to search the ocean?

ROFLMAO 

Yep, he broke the code and all Dave had to do was come down and claim the body.  Only problem was he gave at least half a dozen places that it definitely was!

It does not matter.  CAPS adherences will follow him no matter what.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: March 13, 2009, 11:36:57 PM »

KTF -- if it's not too personal (or revealing of your identity) -- what kind of store do you have?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: March 13, 2009, 11:38:25 PM »

ROFLMAO 

It does not matter.  CAPS adherences will follow him no matter what.

Janet

Or as a certain former monkey used to post, it is a "mute point" instead of "moot point." 

That used to just drive me totally batty!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: March 13, 2009, 11:40:03 PM »

...Oh them BrassMonkey's..They sure as h-ll ain't Gold..Period! I refer to them as BrassMonkey's.

Very tarnished brass at that.  I love it when they pretend they were the ones bashed instead of the ones doing the bashing and attacking and demanding personal information and stalking children, etc. too

As Wreck said many moons ago!BRING IT..Johan555,Bastibro,Lala's,CapsLockWizard,Kyle!None of ya'll are banned.What are you scared of.I THINK THE TRUTH!
It wasn't THAT many moons ago!!! 

Please don't use Moon in vain.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: March 13, 2009, 11:42:32 PM »

KTF -- if it's not too personal (or revealing of your identity) -- what kind of store do you have?

Not that i would care to tell you Wreck but,who knows what others would do?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #227 on: March 13, 2009, 11:42:51 PM »

...Oh them BrassMonkey's..They sure as h-ll ain't Gold..Period! I refer to them as BrassMonkey's.

Very tarnished brass at that.  I love it when they pretend they were the ones bashed instead of the ones doing the bashing and attacking and demanding personal information and stalking children, etc. too

As Wreck said many moons ago!BRING IT..Johan555,Bastibro,Lala's,CapsLockWizard,Kyle!None of ya'll are banned.What are you scared of.I THINK THE TRUTH!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: March 13, 2009, 11:44:33 PM »

Has Mos closed his case against Joran yet?  I thought he was suppose to by February.  (by the way Mos is a whoose).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #229 on: March 13, 2009, 11:44:35 PM »

mytime!!!

Meet ya in Musing.

Janet

Tap Tap Tap

Hi Janet!!

I just stopped by to read a little bit!  I also like to see how many "guests" you guys have!!   

Ok, see you there!!   
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: March 13, 2009, 11:45:00 PM »

Fair enough! That is why I prefaced it -- there are nuts out there! 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: March 13, 2009, 11:45:16 PM »

I never knew if you were the little monkey in your avatar or the big one, BlueMoon!

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: March 13, 2009, 11:46:01 PM »

Has Mos closed his case against Joran yet?  I thought he was suppose to by February.  (by the way Mos is a whoose).
Is the "whoose" even still there??

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: March 13, 2009, 11:48:16 PM »

Stalk your children and post lies about them, things like that.  Then post moral platitudes.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: March 13, 2009, 11:49:04 PM »

Is the "whoose" even still there??

It's really hard to tell.  Speaks volumes for the job he is doing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: March 13, 2009, 11:50:37 PM »

mytime!!!

Meet ya in Musing.

Janet

Tap Tap Tap

Hi Janet!!

I just stopped by to read a little bit!  I also like to see how many "guests" you guys have!!  

Ok, see you there!!  

Hi, MT!

Would be more interesting to see WHO and not just how many.  Too bad we can't!

PERSONA NON GRATA

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #236 on: March 13, 2009, 11:53:10 PM »

mytime!!!

Meet ya in Musing.

Janet

Tap Tap Tap

Hi Janet!!

Ok, see you there!!  

Hi, MT!

Would be more interesting to see WHO and not just how many.  Too bad we can't!

Oh, I have a sneaking feeling Klaas can name them all!!     Not much gets by her........right Klaas??
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: March 13, 2009, 11:54:13 PM »

I never knew if you were the little monkey in your avatar or the big one, BlueMoon!

why Anna I am the big Monkey Goddess.  (CBB did a very good job on my avi don't you think?)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: March 13, 2009, 11:57:09 PM »

I was wondering where you were KTF!   

Watching my Huskies get beat by ASU in the Pac-10 tourney.It sucks but,sometimes is better to get rest before the NCAA tournament!

Maybe you had better not watch your Thunderbirds when they are playing against the Canucks.

Rest instead.

Janet

Have many Silvertip players that have frequented the store Janet!If your a Hockey fan i'm sure Kyle Beach would ring a bell!On another sad note Jordan Mistlebacher has came into the store.Very good friends with a former employee of mine.Very sad story he passed away so young..Sure your aware of the story.If not here's a link..Back on topic!

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakingnews/death_linked_to_alcohol.html

Hey ... who says you get the last word on this topic.

I am not a hockey fan but ... I do take an interest in the scores.  All the men in my life from a child until now love hockey ... so the sound of the game in the background gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling and ... brings back so many memories.

Two Canuck players lived next door to us until one got married.  Hubby and I were invited to the wedding but ... family commitments took priority.

The married player who owned the home was our neighbour for six years prior to moving.  My daughter babysat his kids.

I will not tell you who these players are because the darkside may look them up and ...

You get the drift.

This is my only claim to fame.  I had to share.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

I am now going to go to the Musing thread and catch up with mytime and ... then hitting the sack.  Hubby is at an Elders meeting at the church.  Heaven only knows what time it will end.

Janet]
9:00 PM PT

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #239 on: March 13, 2009, 11:58:53 PM »

Goodnight Janet!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.