April 25, 2024, 08:03:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 218204 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #260 on: March 14, 2009, 01:33:10 AM »

I am sticking around until hubby gets home or ... texasmom posts Natalee Holloway ... the reason we have all come together.

Janet

I'll get my picture for the night ready, and you say the word when you hear hubby's vehicle in the drive.  I'll wait with you!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: March 14, 2009, 01:34:57 AM »

Lifesong ... I gave DIL the link to your timeline later this afternoon.  She was very impressed and ... appareciate all the time and effort/research that went into it.

Prior to my son and her going out for the evening she also read all my posts regard Kurtis Productions.  She just said she would talk to me tomorrow about it.  I guess that means it does not meet with her expectations or her perspective on the topic.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: March 14, 2009, 01:37:59 AM »

I am sticking around until hubby gets home or ... texasmom posts Natalee Holloway ... the reason we have all come together.

Janet

I'll get my picture for the night ready, and you say the word when you hear hubby's vehicle in the drive.  I'll wait with you!

Hugs.

texasmom ... what a sweetheart.  Hey ... I can read.  Two requested books that I got for Christmas and have yet to open the covers.

You post that picture anytime hon.

Janet
10:35 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #263 on: March 14, 2009, 01:40:19 AM »

Jim Mermis Interview

It might be helpful....I have company and have not gotten to read it yet....

http://webmail.aol.com/41757/aol/en-us/mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.23608646&folder=NewMail&partId=6&saveAs=MarEx-19-SOI-Int.pdf

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: March 14, 2009, 01:41:53 AM »

Jim Mermis Interview

http://webmail.aol.com/41757/aol/en-us/mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.23608646&folder=NewMail&partId=6&saveAs=MarEx-19-SOI-Int.pdf

Thanks hotping.

Does grandson get to visit you or ... are you going to visit him.

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: March 14, 2009, 01:44:17 AM »

Jim Mermis Interview

Thanks hotping.

Janet
My Oldest Son and DIL and 5 yr old Grandson are here with Us until Sunday afternoon.... 

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: March 14, 2009, 01:44:39 AM »

texasmom

I just heard hubby's vehicle coming up the driveway.

Night Night Monkeys

Janet
10:45 PM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: March 14, 2009, 01:45:32 AM »

Jim Mermis Interview

Thanks hotping.

Janet
My Oldest Son and DIL and 5 yr old Grandson are here with Us until Sunday afternoon.... 

The baby too!!

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: March 14, 2009, 01:46:02 AM »

I found this picture of Natalee and Brooke.  Sorry I don't have a link, pretty sure I found it at an ABC website

My prayers are with Brooke, and the Holloway family.  I hope she will fully recover from her injury.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: March 14, 2009, 01:47:10 AM »

Louis Schaefer Interview

http://webmail.aol.com/41757/aol/en-us/mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.23608646&folder=NewMail&partId=10&saveAs=MarEx-19-SOI-CS-a.pdf

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: March 14, 2009, 01:47:33 AM »

Thanks texasmom.

You are sooo thoughful.

Hugs

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: March 14, 2009, 01:47:46 AM »

texasmom

I just heard hubby's vehicle coming up the driveway.

Night Night Monkeys

Janet
10:45 PM PT

Goodnight Janet!  

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: March 14, 2009, 01:48:14 AM »

Jim Mermis Interview

Thanks hotping.

Janet

The baby too!!

No not the Baby...We hope to see Him next weekend! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: March 14, 2009, 01:49:03 AM »

Night Janet! 

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: March 14, 2009, 01:49:17 AM »

Monkey said today that Brook looked so much like Natalee.  I can see the resemblance.  They both are their Daddy's girls.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: March 14, 2009, 01:49:47 AM »

EDIT

Monken

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: March 14, 2009, 01:52:18 AM »

Night Janet! 

Good Night hotping.

I hope you sleep well.  Sometimes anticipating something good will keep you awake.  Something akin to Christmas Eve when you know that Santa is on his way.

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: March 14, 2009, 01:53:55 AM »

Thank You TM for the Picture of Natalee and Brooke..I've never seen it before...They are Beautiful!

In God We Trust!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: March 14, 2009, 01:56:40 AM »

I found this picture of Natalee and Brooke.  Sorry I don't have a link, pretty sure I found it at an ABC website

My prayers are with Brooke, and the Holloway family.  I hope she will fully recover from her injury.

Thank you so much for posting that picture, texasmom.  You always get it just right!
My prayers are going out to Brook and all of the Holloways tonight, with earnest pleadings for peace and comfort for Dave.  My heart breaks for him this evening.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: March 14, 2009, 01:57:45 AM »

Thank You TM for the Picture of Natalee and Brooke..I've never seen it before...They are Beautiful!

You're welcome Hotping!

So glad to hear you have company of the best kind!  I hope you have a great weekend!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.