March 28, 2024, 04:49:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 216716 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2009, 11:42:02 PM »

I am off to have a game of something with hubby.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
8:40 PM PT

Goodnight Janet!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2009, 11:42:03 PM »

Looks like the server went down for a couple minutes.  Back up now!

I thought I was banned.

I promise never to be off topic again.

Janet

mmmmm.....ya think?   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2009, 11:43:09 PM »

I thought I was banned.

Janet

mmmmm.....ya think?   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2009, 11:45:50 PM »

Something Hinky.

A mistake was made with an introduction to a March, 2009 airing of a Natalee Holloway program but ... a mistake was also made in January, 2009.  I do not think so.

I contend there must be a Kurtis Production somewhere out there covering the Persistence search for Natalee Holloway's remains in the Aruban waters.

Janet

++++++++

What Happened to Natalee Holloway?
Thursday 12 March 8:00AM HK/SIN/MAL 7:00AM Thai/WIB
Thursday 12 March 2:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 1:00PM Thai/WIB
Saturday 14 March 1:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 12:00PM Thai/WIB

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States will set out on an extraordinary mission. On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them – a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway.

The leader of the effort is Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch and the father of a 16 year- old girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1984. Miller has now taken on the recovery of Natalee Holloway as a personal calling. Miller and Natalee Holloway’s father Dave Holloway, believe that Natalee was likely placed in a crab trap or a steel drum and dumped 3-5 miles offshore, which is where they will focus the search.

Miller has assembled a team of underwater engineering experts from Underwater Expeditions and will bring an arsenal of resources, including hi-tech sonar scanning equipment, underwater video and the help of the FBI and Dutch authorities. The team has but one goal: to bring Natalee home.

Kurtis Productions has been granted exclusive access to what will be the most extensive deep water search to date for Holloway’s body. In this documentary special, Bill Kurtis will join the search and document the recovery mission. He will also revisit Natalee Holloway’s disappearance and subsequent investigation to try and answer the questions on everyone’s mind – where is Natalee? And will her case ever be solved?

http://www.citvasia.com/detailssynopsis.aspx?libId=336&sId=168&sTime=1200

What Happened To Natalee Holloway
1 Jan, 09 Sky's blog | | 86 reads
CRIME & INVESTIGATION – Sunday 11 January, 9.30pm

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States set out on an extraordinary mission. On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them, a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway

http://www.throng.co.nz/documentary/what-happened-natalee-holloway

They said it was a mistake, but was it really?  (and did they care?)   We'll see...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2009, 11:49:12 PM »

I hope Jen will phone her source again and find out what up.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2009, 11:51:20 PM »

I thought I was banned.

Janet

mmmmm.....ya think?   

She's like a vacuum....just sucks you in.... 

G'nite, Janet....win the game & don't tell us about it in the AM....just kidding.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2009, 12:05:00 AM »

Goodnight, all.  Hope I didn't over do my kidding. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2009, 12:08:06 AM »

Goodnight, all.  Hope I didn't over do my kidding. 

Goodnight 2NJ!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2009, 01:00:20 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE! 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2009, 01:14:17 AM »

From The Birmingham Jewish Federation 2005

WATCHING NATALEE'S MOM

Driving through Mountain Brook it's easier to count the houses without yellow ribbons than the ones with them as our community continues to watch events unfold in Aruba and pray for Natalee Holloway's return. Waves of yellow abound everywhere - stores, offices, homes, on a chain link fence on Old Leeds Road where Natalee's name is spelled out in yellow.

Nowhere is the Natalee story more on people's minds than in Mountain Brook, where much of our Jewish community lives. Just about everyone knows her and her family or knows someone who knows her and her family. Many, especially those who've had daughters attend Mountain Brook High School, are relating to the Holloway family's fear and anguish in a very personal way.

Ever since the Mountain Brook teenager disappeared May 30, Natalee's fate has been a dominant topic just about everywhere you go in Mountain Brook. TVs in public places are tuned constantly to the news; people grow quiet whenever the latest report from Aruba comes on; theories are rampant and strangers find themselves having serious and anguished talks with one another about the family's travail.

It's been almost surreal at times. People you know or your kids know find themselves appearing on Bill O'Reilly's show, for example, fielding questions about Natalee and the fateful graduation trip to Aruba. The story is a page turner. If only it were fiction.

There's no greater symbol of the pain and anguish over Natalee's disappearance than Beth Holloway Twitty, Natalee's mom. Day after day, valiantly and with amazing strength, she remains in Aruba, pursuing her daughter's whereabouts, publicly and aggressively. Her stamina and resourcefulness are as extraordinary as the astonishing twists and turns of this tragic tale.

In Judaism, we often talk about "Women of Valor." Beth has become one of those women of valor -- fighting like a lioness for her daughter; driven by uncompromising determination, in-your-face courage and the power of prayer. Particularly moving is seeing the photo of Natalee and Beth at Natalee's graduation in May, and now seeing the toll the ordeal has taken on her since then.

Those who have children know there's no more powerful feeling than love for one's child, particularly when that child is in distress. Beth's love for Natalee is so electric you can almost feel it coming through the TV screen. The media, to its credit, have done a brilliant job of allowing Beth's love for her daughter to breathe and animate their news coverage. Viewers can't help but connect with Beth on a personal level. You feel like you are there with her and that you know her now, even if you didn't.

Beth's interview with Fox TV newsman Alan Colmes yesterday was especially touching. It was stripped of pretense and any pontificating by the reporter, and cut right to the chase as Alan gently asked a series of probing questions. Watching Beth respond made it even more clear that this unfolding saga has become in part a test of will -- the will of one woman against the perpetrators, and though it may be wishful thinking part of you comes away believing the mom is going to win. A trust fund has been set up at AmSouth to enable Beth and the family to stay in Aruba as long as they need to.

What will come of this saga and what today's news will bring, who knows. What is clear is that this story isn't going away any time soon and that stems in large part from a mother's awesome love for her daughter and her courage and her faith.

The waves of yellow ribbon are there for all of us. They are so powerful, once you let them impact on you as you drive; they are a community speaking together, in a unified voice, in a single moment, as we await the fate of one of our own.

Shabbat Shalom from the Birmingham Jewish Federation.

-- Richard Friedman, Executive Director

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2009, 02:00:45 AM »

Updated Timeline has been posted.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Klaas - Can you or the AmazingMods remove the previous revision?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2009, 02:39:44 AM »

offshore supply vessel (OSV)  OSV Determination LLC...Is it a Boat/ Ship?

Vessel
Name Registered To Registered
DETERMINATION DETERMINATION, LLC * * HATTERAS YACHT DIVISION 1998 Recreational 47.00 50.80

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2009, 05:27:38 AM »

WATCHING NATALEE'S MOM

Driving through Mountain Brook it's easier to count the houses without yellow ribbons than the ones with them as our community continues to watch events unfold in Aruba and pray for Natalee Holloway's return. Waves of yellow abound everywhere - stores, offices, homes, on a chain link fence on Old Leeds Road where Natalee's name is spelled out in yellow.

Nowhere is the Natalee story more on people's minds than in Mountain Brook, where much of our Jewish community lives. Just about everyone knows her and her family or knows someone who knows her and her family. Many, especially those who've had daughters attend Mountain Brook High School, are relating to the Holloway family's fear and anguish in a very personal way.

Ever since the Mountain Brook teenager disappeared May 30, Natalee's fate has been a dominant topic just about everywhere you go in Mountain Brook. TVs in public places are tuned constantly to the news; people grow quiet whenever the latest report from Aruba comes on; theories are rampant and strangers find themselves having serious and anguished talks with one another about the family's travail.

It's been almost surreal at times. People you know or your kids know find themselves appearing on Bill O'Reilly's show, for example, fielding questions about Natalee and the fateful graduation trip to Aruba. The story is a page turner. If only it were fiction.

There's no greater symbol of the pain and anguish over Natalee's disappearance than Beth Holloway Twitty, Natalee's mom. Day after day, valiantly and with amazing strength, she remains in Aruba, pursuing her daughter's whereabouts, publicly and aggressively. Her stamina and resourcefulness are as extraordinary as the astonishing twists and turns of this tragic tale.

In Judaism, we often talk about "Women of Valor." Beth has become one of those women of valor -- fighting like a lioness for her daughter; driven by uncompromising determination, in-your-face courage and the power of prayer. Particularly moving is seeing the photo of Natalee and Beth at Natalee's graduation in May, and now seeing the toll the ordeal has taken on her since then.

Those who have children know there's no more powerful feeling than love for one's child, particularly when that child is in distress. Beth's love for Natalee is so electric you can almost feel it coming through the TV screen. The media, to its credit, have done a brilliant job of allowing Beth's love for her daughter to breathe and animate their news coverage. Viewers can't help but connect with Beth on a personal level. You feel like you are there with her and that you know her now, even if you didn't.

Beth's interview with Fox TV newsman Alan Colmes yesterday was especially touching. It was stripped of pretense and any pontificating by the reporter, and cut right to the chase as Alan gently asked a series of probing questions. Watching Beth respond made it even more clear that this unfolding saga has become in part a test of will -- the will of one woman against the perpetrators, and though it may be wishful thinking part of you comes away believing the mom is going to win. A trust fund has been set up at AmSouth to enable Beth and the family to stay in Aruba as long as they need to.

What will come of this saga and what today's news will bring, who knows. What is clear is that this story isn't going away any time soon and that stems in large part from a mother's awesome love for her daughter and her courage and her faith.

The waves of yellow ribbon are there for all of us. They are so powerful, once you let them impact on you as you drive; they are a community speaking together, in a unified voice, in a single moment, as we await the fate of one of our own.

This story will never go away!
Truth is fighting to be released

never lift the pressure of evil island
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2009, 07:32:10 AM »

And TRUTH will continue to surface for everyone to see.

Regardless of the amount of lies and liars that try to prevent it.

Avoid Aruba as if your life depends on it......it does!!
JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

TODAY WE ARE ONE DAY CLOSER TO FINDING THE WHOLE TRUTH

I stand with the girl. And with her family.

I stand with the Freebirds and the frog.

I stand with the Monkeys.

Karma to the liars and betrayers.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2009, 07:42:36 AM »

AMEN, Sharon!  Well said.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2009, 07:52:58 AM »

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2009, 08:07:52 AM »

WATCHING NATALEE'S MOM

Bastibro, you got that right.  Good people will not let it happen.

This story will never go away!
Truth is fighting to be released

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2009, 08:08:48 AM »

Worth repeating EVERY day of EVERY week.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2009, 08:10:03 AM »

Oh My, that Air France plane really is close to the beaches.

No Justice for Natalee, No tourists for Aruba.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2009, 08:30:39 AM »

Oh My, that Air France plane really is close to the beaches.

No Justice for Natalee, No tourists for Aruba.
It's part of their new tourism strategy -- you get your air fare, and hotel accomodations as part of one single entity (right on the beach)!!!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.