April 26, 2024, 08:04:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 218224 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: March 14, 2009, 06:34:55 PM »

From GM:

1  General / Natalee Holloway / Re: The Cage  on: Today at 04:57:49 pm 
Started by johan555 - Last post by johan555 

I have communicated with the directly involved about the content of that cage 

and i know the truth !!

Johan wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and hit him in the face.

And who would that be?  ya think Kyle.  Neither Johan or Kyle has the B?lls to come on here and confront Kermit face to face.  CHICKENS.....................

Shows you the character of Johan555,as well as Kyle...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: March 14, 2009, 06:38:01 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3935&Itemid=1

Through translator:

man cu owing to maltrato cruelmente his casa owing to stay deteni saturday, 14 march 2009

oranjestad - informacion cu owing to enter yesterday at redaccion of good morning aruba is indica cu he c.k. naci at corsow that owing to maltrata cruelmente his casa owing to stay deteni. good morning aruba owing to informa yesterday on the caso lamentable y repudiabel here, caminda he c.k, one conocido barber of san nicolas owing to maltrata his casa, one lady comerciante of inicial y.q. informacionnan ricibi for of fuentenan fidedigno is show cu he abusador without escrupulo here owing to maltrata his wife fisicamente, caminda among another past owing to propina the madam some clip at his curpa, abdomen y cabez, also owing to happen hand for sker y owing to clip the lady his cabey while cu also past owing to rasca cara of the lady. come across
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #402 on: March 14, 2009, 06:39:42 PM »

From GM:

and i know the truth !!

And who would that be?  ya think Kyle.  Neither Johan or Kyle has the B?lls to come on here and confront Kermit face to face.  CHICKENS.....................

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: March 14, 2009, 06:43:57 PM »

12/30/2008
Per oceanexploration (Kyle Kingman):  "This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly thereafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them."
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=3285

Keep this in mind!  Shortly thereafter does not mean a couple of months later.

02/26/2008
Klaas posts the 6 pictures of the cage she rec’d in an anonymous email.  The same pictures Robin posted at BNH.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.msg355959#msg355959

02/27/2008
Two members of the Persistence crew perform side scan sonar survey of the Montserrat pond.

Photo Credit:  Klaasend

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.msg356876#msg356876

02/28/2008
oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - Reply #270 on: February 28, 2008, 03:34:45 PM

This is two of our crew out surveying the pond yesterday (27-Feb). They are using a SonaVision scanning sonar. The sonar scans 360 degrees out to a user select range.  In this case we used between 50-100ft range.  By placing multiple "drops" approximately 75-100 ft apart you can quickly and efficiently scan an entire pond.
I must have a good laught at this one. The boat they are in is TINY and Tony is a big guy.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.msg356876#msg356876

Robin did not post those pictures without Dave’s knowledge and approval. 

It was no accident that she posted them the day before the pond sonar scan.

JMO and only MO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: March 14, 2009, 06:54:08 PM »

I personally am loving the random, green, underlined words that appear upon refreshing the page.

I vote we keep it!!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: March 14, 2009, 07:03:30 PM »

I personally am loving the random, green, underlined words that appear upon refreshing the page.

I vote we keep it!!

Glad you mentioned it.  I thought this computer had been possessed or attacked by aliens.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: March 14, 2009, 07:11:12 PM »

Whyy hello Batsibro!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: March 14, 2009, 07:12:07 PM »

DON'T KNOW IF THIS WAS ALREADY POSTED::

March 13th, 2009 11:05 AM Eastern

under headline “never dull”
by Greta Van Susteren

I was just talking to John Q Kelly about an unrelated topic to Natalee Holloway and ended the conversation asking him is there is anything new in Aruba. He laughed and said that last week the Aruban prosecutor Hans Moss by mistake pocket dialed John. It was a mistake and Moss most certainly not want to talk to John and quickly ditched the call when he learned it was John. And yes, Hans said he was sorry for the mistake. Never dull

playing ball pocket was Mos???
sort of like Paulus unzipping his pants for photos....

Butt call........

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: March 14, 2009, 07:14:16 PM »

I vote we keep it!!

Glad you mentioned it.  I thought this computer had been possessed or attacked by aliens.   

It hadn't occurred to me that I might be the only one seeing it!!   

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #409 on: March 14, 2009, 07:14:23 PM »

Whyy hello Batsibro!

never lift the pressure of evil island
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: March 14, 2009, 07:14:53 PM »

From GM:

and i know the truth !!

And which liar(s) would that be pray-tell???????

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: March 14, 2009, 07:33:54 PM »

HOW BOUT NEVER LIFT THE PRESSURE ON THE PERSISTENCE...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: March 14, 2009, 07:34:43 PM »

From GM:

and i know the truth !!

And which liar(s) would that be pray-tell???????

Unfortunately, ALE was allowed to abscond with the entire contents of the trap so that now no one will ever know the truth!

Who let that happen?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #413 on: March 14, 2009, 07:39:14 PM »

I thought you were having a party going

Naaaaa, i`m not going to play that game of yours, sorry

never lift the pressure of evil island
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: March 14, 2009, 07:44:06 PM »

Welcome all Monkeys, to ...

Today's Random Blast from the Past:

Anna gets all the men!!!   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2560.msg335236#msg335236

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: March 14, 2009, 07:46:01 PM »

From GM:

and i know the truth !!

I can say the same thing.  The difference is that Kermit posted the proof and Kyle refused to address it when challenged.

Who did you communicate with Johan.  Tell us.  Show us the proof.  We have Kyle's own words.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: March 14, 2009, 07:48:30 PM »

I thought you were having a party going

Naaaaa, i`m not going to play that game of yours, sorry

Here at Scared Monkey's we don't play games Bastibro...We leave that to other forums you tend to associate with..Just call it how i see it Bastibro..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #417 on: March 14, 2009, 07:49:34 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7633/8/

Papiamentu translation:

comerciante d. oduber deteni at cumana

saturday, 14 march 2009 - 08:26

the conocido comerciante d. oduber owing to stay deteni in oranan of today morning at his cas at cumana. the comerciante here have business of gold y in oranan trempan of morning recherche of oranjestad cu have the caso here bao investigacion owing to go at his cas saturday morning y so cu bendicion of ministerio publico go over at detencion. the comerciante here for more cu one anja is wordo sospecha of menaza seriamente y persigui also family van der kuyp. still can corda con at more cu one ocasion the conocido advocate john van der kuyp time cu the was at life owing to achieve the menazanan earnest. now seems cu the menazanan here not owing to termina because still after of dead of the advocate still the menazanan owing to follow. now past owing to stay deteni bow suspicion of menaza y extorsion of family van der kuyp. 24ora.com have the fotonan exclusivo of the caso earnest here y detencion at cumana. at the momentonan here interogacion is tumando lugar for see what will bay pasaclick read more for more imagen come across

Comments:

jean paul van der kuyp said: i am much contento with at last owing to jega one end at the extorcion with he here tawata make, my father y my mother owing to happen in much time without rest for her motibo here. i am agradeci the good trabouw of police y i have assure with the person here is caminda with the have to is esta keep of police y djeinan for k.i.a!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: March 14, 2009, 08:02:55 PM »

01/31/2008 as news is breaking that Peter DeVries has new evidence

Kyle's second post that day:
12:31:16 PM:  “ What do you expect to happen when thousands of people gather to pray persistently and genuinely over 2 1/2 years?  Peter de Vries will get a lot of credit if this all goes down...fine, as he should.  However, let's not forget who was really behind all this since the beginning.  GOD.”

Caps second post that day
01:15:46 PM:  “The problem with all this is.....I said: I did not want to discuss it in public.    Soldiers will wakeup  This is to defend them self.   in 2005 notting, 2006 notting, 2007 notting, 2008 we start unravel the fabric and he is taken the credits.  wel wel...  But it is not over without the complete codes... Rebember I said the wall have ears and eyes.  Sleeping soldiers are awake now.”

I hadn't noticed that before.  It's a little bit interesting.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: March 14, 2009, 08:05:15 PM »

From GM:

and i know the truth !!

I can say the same thing.  The difference is that Kermit posted the proof and Kyle refused to address it when challenged.

Who did you communicate with Johan.  Tell us.  Show us the proof.  We have Kyle's own words.

Johan555 needs to bring it!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.