April 24, 2024, 05:40:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 218175 times)
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #420 on: March 14, 2009, 08:06:29 PM »

HOW BOUT NEVER LIFT THE PRESSURE ON THE PERSISTENCE...

I thought you were having a party going

Naaaaa, i`m not going to play that game of yours, sorry

Here at Scared Monkey's we don't play games Bastibro...We leave that to other forums you tend to associate with..Just call it how i see it Bastibro..

I know how you see it Keepthefaith,
I just don`t look at it the way you do.
You seem to enjoy it to bash members whom are not waking your way, pitty.

never lift the pressure of evil island
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #421 on: March 14, 2009, 08:09:20 PM »

And Tim Miller appears on Greta Van Sustern's FoxNews show, On The Record:
"Tim:  The report we got is the DNA that came back did not match Natalee's DNA and when we located that it looked like more than just a piece of cloth and I mean we, we felt as though we seen a skull in there. We got the Aruba authorities involved, they felt there was something in there, we dove on it and the thing is that's only 1 of over 170 targets out there we still have to investigate, so we've got a lot of work ahead of us."

Transcript

YouTube

For Nimrod:  Whatever it is that the Arubans sent to the FBI, it did contain DNA.  DNA does not come from rocks or plastic.

I thought the "fabric" was alledgely sent  to the FBI for an analysis to see if it matched the fabric in Natalee's dress and there report was that it didn't match. Don't know where Tim got the word "DNA" from? Maybe he was confused. I know that I am confused.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: March 14, 2009, 08:19:17 PM »

DUGGA is working on the server, the green underlines are due to stuff he is doing and nothing to be concerned about.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: March 14, 2009, 08:21:18 PM »

"Tim:  The report we got is the DNA that came back did not match Natalee's DNA and when we located that it looked like more than just a piece of cloth and I mean we, we felt as though we seen a skull in there. We got the Aruba authorities involved, they felt there was something in there, we dove on it and the thing is that's only 1 of over 170 targets out there we still have to investigate, so we've got a lot of work ahead of us."

Transcript

YouTube

For Nimrod:  Whatever it is that the Arubans sent to the FBI, it did contain DNA.  DNA does not come from rocks or plastic.

I thought the "fabric" was alledgely sent  to the FBI for an analysis to see if it matched the fabric in Natalee's dress and there report was that it didn't match. Don't know where Tim got the word "DNA" from? Maybe he was confused. I know that I am confused.

I don't recall the full FBI report being made public.  I recall only the portion that Mos repeated in his press release as being all that was made known.

I'm sure you don't mean to imply that Tim Miller cannot understand an FBI report regarding human remains and DNA.  I would imagine he is well versed in that particular area.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: March 14, 2009, 08:23:41 PM »

DUGGA is working on the server, the green underlines are due to stuff he is doing and nothing to be concerned about.

Please tell Dugga the green underliness are my favorite!!

I still vote to keep them!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: March 14, 2009, 08:32:25 PM »

Here at Scared Monkey's we don't play games Bastibro...We leave that to other forums you tend to associate with..Just call it how i see it Bastibro..

Bastibro.Do you want me to bring forward the posts of you bashing me??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: March 14, 2009, 08:35:14 PM »

I'm totally disappointed because I don't see them 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: March 14, 2009, 08:40:49 PM »

Transcript

YouTube

The only thing that has been mede public...offically...was Mos' report that the denim fabric that was sent to
the FBI did not match Natalee's blouse.  We all know that her blouse was not made of denim.
We have no idea where the denim that was sent to the FBI came from.
Obviously there were other things sent.  Kyle said that the FBI confirmed that human remains were found.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: March 14, 2009, 08:40:54 PM »

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: March 14, 2009, 08:57:03 PM »

WEll, shucks. I thought it was in honor of St. Pat's day 
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: March 14, 2009, 09:07:15 PM »

<snip>

Funny, funny!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #431 on: March 14, 2009, 09:17:33 PM »

01/31/2008 as news is breaking that Peter DeVries has new evidence

Kyle's second post that day:
12:31:16 PM:  “ What do you expect to happen when thousands of people gather to pray persistently and genuinely over 2 1/2 years?  Peter de Vries will get a lot of credit if this all goes down...fine, as he should.  However, let's not forget who was really behind all this since the beginning.  GOD.”

Caps second post that day
01:15:46 PM:  “The problem with all this is.....I said: I did not want to discuss it in public.    Soldiers will wakeup  This is to defend them self.   in 2005 notting, 2006 notting, 2007 notting, 2008 we start unravel the fabric and he is taken the credits.  wel wel...  But it is not over without the complete codes... Rebember I said the wall have ears and eyes.  Sleeping soldiers are awake now.”

I hadn't noticed that before.  It's a little bit interesting.

Great comparisons, once again, Lifesong.  Amazing.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #432 on: March 14, 2009, 09:21:21 PM »

If they highlighted things of interest to research I'd be okay with them, but now they just seem to be random....BUT, they're GREEN.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #433 on: March 14, 2009, 09:25:46 PM »

KTF....Anyone of us can bring forward the posts of Bastibro bashing not only you, but many other Monkeys.
My question: can anyone, including Bastibro, bring forward any posts from Bastibro and/or company providing links that support their positions that the persistence search was on the up and up.....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #434 on: March 14, 2009, 09:31:16 PM »

Gotta head out for awhile...The wife and I are taking the youngest of our 3 daughters out for her 18th birthday dinner(Universal studios City Walk in LA).
I'll check back in later to see if Bastibro and/or his group care to provide links....
I won't hold my breath....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: March 14, 2009, 09:34:55 PM »

Gotta head out for awhile...The wife and I are taking the youngest of our 3 daughters out for her 18th birthday dinner(Universal studios City Walk in LA).
I'll check back in later to see if Bastibro and/or his group care to provide links....
I won't hold my breath....

Have a great evening BillB!...Did i just say Billb...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #436 on: March 14, 2009, 09:36:32 PM »

I personally am loving the random, green, underlined words that appear upon refreshing the page.

I vote we keep it!!

I don't like it because it implies that the poster of that message put that link in there and is sending people to wherever that link goes. How can people now tell the difference between a link put in a post by the author of that post and one of the automatic links?

And if one of the automatic links goes to a place that the author of that post might find offensive (putting it mildly)? What then?

As a writer, I don't like my words to be "doctored" by someone else, especially without my knowledge. I accept what an editor or some other pro in the writing biz might say about my writing but even they wouldn't automatically insert their own content then pretend I was the one who wrote it.

Just my .02.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: March 14, 2009, 09:40:32 PM »

I personally am loving the random, green, underlined words that appear upon refreshing the page.

I vote we keep it!!

I don't like it because it implies that the poster of that message put that link in there and is sending people to wherever that link goes. How can people now tell the difference between a link put in a post by the author of that post and one of the automatic links?

And if one of the automatic links goes to a place that the author of that post might find offensive (putting it mildly)? What then?

As a writer, I don't like my words to be "doctored" by someone else, especially without my knowledge. I accept what an editor or some other pro in the writing biz might say about my writing but even they wouldn't automatically insert their own content then pretend I was the one who wrote it.

Just my .02.

It's not happening to me.  Is it still happening to you? If so maybe later try logging out and logging back in and see if it goes away.
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #438 on: March 14, 2009, 09:43:53 PM »

Ahhhh... didn't see this. Thanks for letting us know!

I used to post at a political forum where the forum host would go into members' posts and rewrite their words to agree with what he wanted said. Or, he would delete anything that he didn't agree with. He was an uber-liberal and kinda sorta got bent out of shape when I'd post stuff supporting the Second Amendment or I'd post pro-Israel stuff. He didn't used to be snarky. I don't know what happened to him.

I realize green lines are not the same thing as rewriting posters' posts but you can understand how some people - like me, lol - can be a mite touchy about stuff like that.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #439 on: March 14, 2009, 09:45:55 PM »

It's not happening to me.  Is it still happening to you? If so maybe later try logging out and logging back in and see if it goes away.

Okay, I'll try this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.