April 26, 2024, 03:54:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 218233 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: March 14, 2009, 11:26:13 PM »

LEAK said: Kermit, Read this breakdown by Capslock on how he arrived at where Natalee may be. I am not saying he is correct but Dave did reply to him he had someone on the island who could check all this out. We both know that is Mark Purcell.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: March 14, 2009, 11:27:04 PM »

If she doesn't she should.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: March 14, 2009, 11:27:54 PM »

Mere, Artcolley, Kermit, rjdeer, San, Monkey Mia, Elaine, 2NJSons_Mom, AZSunny, klaasend, Icehawk and Lifesong

GOOD NIGHT!!

Janet
8:25 PM PT

g'nite....see ya later.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: March 14, 2009, 11:32:35 PM »

LEAK said: "I [CAPS] have spoken to John and he is in contact with MOS.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: March 14, 2009, 11:34:14 PM »

OKay, I have a question.
Seeing everything that has been posted regarding Kyle, Silvetti, etc, I need to ask WHY the squeaky, leaky bunch have decided to defend the deceitful actions of these people rather than see through it and defend Natalee's family.
Going right for the jugular here...Bottom line, WHAT are they getting out of it?
Are they being compensated for trying to throw everyone off?

I know back in the beginning that AHATA had paid posters, supposedly . I wonder if that is still the case?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: March 14, 2009, 11:36:30 PM »

Mere, Artcolley, Kermit, rjdeer, San, Monkey Mia, Elaine, 2NJSons_Mom, AZSunny, klaasend, Icehawk and Lifesong

GOOD NIGHT!!

Janet

Good Night Janet.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: March 14, 2009, 11:37:34 PM »

LEAK said: Kermit, Read this breakdown by Capslock on how he arrived at where Natalee may be. I am not saying he is correct but Dave did reply to him he had someone on the island who could check all this out. We both know that is Mark Purcell.

I am looking.  I want to know who the leak is.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: March 14, 2009, 11:39:26 PM »

GOOD NIGHT!!

Janet

Goodnight Janet.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: March 14, 2009, 11:40:31 PM »

GOOD NIGHT!!

Janet

Goodnight, Janet.  God Bless.

If I didn't mention it earlier - great job with Thailand/Hong Kong!  Look forward to hearing if the show was recorded.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: March 14, 2009, 11:41:17 PM »

Seems Kyle did UNDERSTAND how Aruba works

Kyle said to John:
I don’t know why Destiny is being fed information. I also don’t know why Clyde Burke is leaking information to Caps, or Cap’s role in all this. I do know that ALE has leaked like a sieve from the beginning and the information has always ended up on the internet and brought to the message boards. I have not posted in a long time, except for the few posts after the pond pics were posted, but I do read from time to time to keep up on things.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: March 14, 2009, 11:44:51 PM »

John said to Kyle: "CAPSLOCK is another EGO that has to pump out the “I solved it” information. Systems analyst my ass. He is not if even employed! I could tell you more, but not now."

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: March 14, 2009, 11:45:18 PM »

OKay, I have a question.
Seeing everything that has been posted regarding Kyle, Silvetti, etc, I need to ask WHY the squeaky, leaky bunch have decided to defend the deceitful actions of these people rather than see through it and defend Natalee's family.
Going right for the jugular here...Bottom line, WHAT are they getting out of it?

I know back in the beginning that AHATA had paid posters, supposedly . I wonder if that is still the case?

Artcolley - wow, I find that hard to believe.  Not so much people like Purcell or Renfro and several others that may have a vested interest in Aruba but people like ldstlou and others?  I just doubt it.  I think they are misinformed and distracted by the same people that have been blocking justice for Natalee all these years.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: March 14, 2009, 11:45:45 PM »

Seems Kyle did UNDERSTAND how Aruba works

Kyle said to John:
I don’t know why Destiny is being fed information. I also don’t know why Clyde Burke is leaking information to Caps, or Cap’s role in all this. I do know that ALE has leaked like a sieve from the beginning and the information has always ended up on the internet and brought to the message boards. I have not posted in a long time, except for the few posts after the pond pics were posted, but I do read from time to time to keep up on things.

Things that make me go Hmmmmm.....
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: March 14, 2009, 11:46:37 PM »

THIS IS CAPS WHO MENTIONS CLYDE BURKE
My C.S.I Degree from the University of Cryptologic consist of Simian 101, Simian 102, and Strategic Cryptology science given by Prof. Clyde Burk.

THEN later he posts

CAPS:

The detectives knew the motel's owner, so we drove by his home.  We were hoping he would be there so we could talk to him.  We were in an unmarked car with heavily tinted windows and a regular license plate that was rotated out frequently so as not to be recognizable.  He was not at home, but the detectives said they would keep a close watch on him......
/scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.60
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: March 14, 2009, 11:46:40 PM »

OKay, I have a question.

Art ...there is a collective agenda but ... I cannot figure out what or if an incentive has been afforded.

I contend that it is realized by John Silvetti supporters that Kyle Kingman's words reveal the truth encompassing his betrayal of Natalee Holloway, the family and those who embraced the Persistence undertaking with prayers and financial support.

Kyle Kingman holds the the power ... the Ace card and ... he must be appeased if John Silvetti is to be protected from the legal and professional fallout encompassing so many aspects of the Persistence deception.

THE PROBLEM: Kyle Kingman's own words.

THE SOLUTION: Create a smokescreen to obscure Kyle Kingman's own words. The messengers must be the focus. The messengers must be discredited.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: March 14, 2009, 11:50:26 PM »

OKay, I have a question.

Artcolley - wow, I find that hard to believe.  Not so much people like Purcell or Renfro and several others that may have a vested interest in Aruba but people like ldstlou and others?  I just doubt it.  I think they are misinformed and distracted by the same people that have been blocking justice for Natalee all these years.

Yes, could be bogus . Seems a little "out there".
BUt, OTOH, why in the world would anyone do all this? There has to be a reason. What is that reason?
As we've seen, some do not seem to have the best interests of Natalee's family in mind with all their trashing and bashing...so what could be the motive?

OH and btw, I don't think Ldstlou is any part of anything like that.
 BUt I must ask myself about a few others..very few, I might add. But it has puzzled me for a long time.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: March 14, 2009, 11:51:53 PM »

OKay, I have a question.

Art ...there is a collective agenda but ... I cannot figure out what or if an incentive has been afforded.

I contend that it is realized by John Silvetti supporters that Kyle Kingman's words reveal the truth encompassing his betrayal of Natalee Holloway, the family and those who embraced the Persistence undertaking with prayers and financial support.

Kyle Kingman holds the the power ... the Ace card and ... he must be appeased if John Silvetti is to be protected from the legal and professional fallout encompassing so many aspects of the Persistence deception.

THE PROBLEM: Kyle Kingman's own words.

THE SOLUTION: Create a smokescreen to obscure Kyle Kingman's own words. The messengers must be the focus. The messengers must be discredited.

Janet

Yes, Janet, I agree
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: March 14, 2009, 11:52:10 PM »

LegalLex
Re: The RV Persistence to Leave Aruba
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2008, 07:08:21 PM »

Please continue to try and raise the funds so that another boat with an ROV can come in and look at those targets. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: March 14, 2009, 11:56:25 PM »

GOOD NIGHT!!

Janet

Goodnight, Janet.  God Bless.

If I didn't mention it earlier - great job with Thailand/Hong Kong!  Look forward to hearing if the show was recorded.

Lifesong ... we got home a short time ago with two grandkids in two from a family gathering in the Vancouver area.  My daughter and rest of family are faced with another 45 minute drive before they reach home.  She promised me she would check her email as soon as she gets home and ... give me a call.  I am sitting on pins and needles.

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: March 14, 2009, 11:58:25 PM »

Mon Mar 03, 2008 LEAK said: "Yes, We did have the meeting today. It was a long meeting and we are all set to start the process of a permit to drain.
The meeting end at 5:00 pm and was very good. "

John Silvetti and Caps and a lawyer (caps uncle) were all working together in this whole deal.  Silvetti sold out Natalee for his own personal gain and sold out to Aruba after taking money from lots of good people who were trying to help Natalee, Beth and Dave.

Plus Clyde Burke

I'm confused about Caps' uncle.  I thought the lawyer was Helen Lejuez, no? 

OMG - Is she in drag?!   

Sorry.

Seriously, please explain the lawyer?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.