March 29, 2024, 08:32:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 216748 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: March 16, 2009, 12:27:36 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
9:25 PM PT

Good night Janet

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #681 on: March 16, 2009, 12:28:29 AM »

Nite Janet! Rest Well.... You never know what tomorrow will bring and We have to be ready......Kermit is just full of Surprises.... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #682 on: March 16, 2009, 12:30:42 AM »

Goodnight KTF and Janet!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: March 16, 2009, 12:35:32 AM »

The Search for Natalee Holloway

XVIII. Sonar Search Complete
Update: Mon 03-March 1345 hrs

It is difficult going home with many questions left unanswered and so many sonar targets remaining to be explored. Our comfort lies in knowledge that we have done the best job we could, that we can return to dive on the remaining targets when funded, and that answers may come in time. We feel that the search is not over but rather entering a new phase.

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/xviii-sonar-search-complete.html

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman: The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

Doesn't sound as though there is much to return to search based on the words of Kyle Kingman.  Seems the only likely target was the one which they turned over exclusively to ALE.

And why some think this a good idea, I will never understand.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: March 16, 2009, 12:40:47 AM »

Nite Janet
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: March 16, 2009, 12:58:08 AM »

3/16/2009 Awe Mainta Page 29

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

are of man owing to beat 2 mericano in weststraat

presencia of police owing to wordo ask saturday 3’or of madruga in weststraat, at height of sr. froggs where have one action serious, among various man. hour cu police owing to arrive n’e lugar, they're come across cu some man is push another on caya. police owing to see cu in the are had 2 mericano, that was rondona p’e bringadonan y uno was all at blood. one his cara near left was all swell. patrol owing to conseha he injury p’e bay poli for tratamento, while cu the another was haci fastioso, police was wanted owing to mande for of the sitio. but past owing to stay haci fastioso y busca the are problem. not owing to stay police nothing another for detene y hibe keep of police at oranjestad. esun injury, owing to bay poli for tratamento.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: March 16, 2009, 01:16:14 AM »

3/16/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

prensa venezolano nel is envolvi in actonan fraudulento do not first trip cu awemainta is saca informacion tocante the situation financiero of the proyecto acqua cu is wordo construi n’e part north of we island. the informacion here owing to good for of medionan of comunicacion venezolano caminda cu is show cu the desaroyadornan practicamente is at bancarota.

Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

prensa venezolano is indica cu previous to minister nelson oduber will is envolucra in actonan fraudulento do not first trip cu awemainta is saca informacion tocante the situation financiero of the proyecto acqua cu is wordo construi n’e part north of we island. the informacion here owing to good for of medionan of comunicacion venezolano caminda cu is show cu the desaroyadornan practicamente is at bancarota. the trip here also, basando we self on articulonan publica in medionan of comunicacion venezolano, as among another noticias candela, is go back menciona the pasado doubtful of the participantenan in the proyecto of condominio here, caminda cu the trip here also previous to minister nelson orlando oduber is wordo envolucra. in one first articulo is menciona cu julio marcolli y his advocate jose vicente melo lopez owing to reuni cu first minister oduber y after owing to anuncia one inversion of close of 300 miyon guilder. the medio of comunicacion is tell cu they not know if is one joke of bad taste or simplemente one lie big orquestra for marcolli y his socionan or one great estafa caminda will can is participando miembronan of banco priva of aruba y the own first minister. they're menciona cu the proyecto acqua is practicamente paraliza caminda cu marcolli y his empresa cayco have debenan miyonario cu banconan priva at venezuela. also is indica cu cayco owing to estafa one great number of cumprador of condominion at various proyecto at venezuela. “nos do not imagina we self first minister of aruba nelson oduber, bebiendo coffee y papiando of business cu julio marcolli, of origen argentino, cu is commend cu the have relacionnan cu farc (narco gueriya of colombia) y cu his compañeronan “montoneros” cu owing to form y is form part of the gobiernonan of nestor y cristina fernandes de kirchner at argentina…marcolli owing to kill two parha cu one sun stone, is evita the paralizacion by of bancarota of acqua-aruba y is corumpi first minister nelson oduber”. in one another articulo can read cu they not know if first minister of aruba is or is haci as cu the is loco hour the is sit y atende business cu is implica gobierno of aruba, cu one individual cu owing to form parto of the hunta directiva of banco latin cu owing to bay bancarota (nan is referi here at jose vicente melo gomez, advocate of julio marcolli). the bancarota of the banco here also owing to let consecuencianan at antiyas dutch (incluyendo aruba). also they're menciona aruba royal resort cu owing to wordo financia for banco de maracaibo y banco latin, caminda cu awendia have divi phoenix. more aleu in the articulo can read cu acqua aruba is pretente of ripiti the same practicanan fraudulento cu banco latin owing to impone añanan behind y cu owing to let tanto victimanan behind, cu the agravante cu now they're count ; cu complicidad of first minister of aruba nelson oduber. one another articulo is indica cu the paralizacion y bancarota of the proyecto acqua-aruba y of are gayco is afecta notablemente gobierno of aruba. more still not t’e island is in epoca electoral. “e negoshinan dark y the practicanan corupto of julio marcolli is arastra first minister nelson orlando oduber y the faction oficial aruban movimiento electoral of people (mep)….un mafia crea presuntamente for comete one great estafa y fraude cu the bisto good of gobierno of aruba, of one near obteniendo creditonan cu still they not owing to honor cu banco priva y publico venezolano y cu banco priva foreigner, y of another near bendiendo apartamentnan of one proyecto ambicioso cu finalmente not will conclui never. the mega fraude here will perhudica internacionalmente the imagen of aruba because; destiny turistico y because; destiny for inverti in regal estate”. the acusacionnan here in direccion of we first minister assure is of indole very important self y the will have to come fast for give one splicacion of kico his rol is in all the asunto here y more still con come owing to give autorizacion p’e type of personanan here come cu one proyecto so on we island cu as the medionan of comunicacion venezolano is tell, can perhudica we imagen internacionalmente. the type of propaganda here is afecta more still the imagen already end deteriora of faction mep y his leader nelson oduber, specialmente now cu we is in year of eleccion y all indicacion is cu the caida cu the faction yellow will conoce in resultadonan will is one of the more grandinan in they history.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: March 16, 2009, 01:48:56 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: March 16, 2009, 01:56:52 AM »

TxMoM,

Well, my Papiamentu seems to be totally on the Fritz as I can't understand a word of anything tonight!

Am giving up and hope someone will help us a bit with all that.  I think maybe two Americans got beat up at Sr. Frogs but then maybe they did the beating?  Don't know.

And no idea what Oduber is comtemplating with that sinister look.

Tomorrow is a new week and hope it is the one that finds Justice for Natalee.

Goodnite, all!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: March 16, 2009, 02:00:40 AM »

Good Night Anna! I hope You got Your fill of Birthday Cake...lol 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: March 16, 2009, 02:01:20 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Goodnight Klaas!   

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: March 16, 2009, 02:06:11 AM »

I was researchig APS...John Silvetti's Company and found this but I'm not brave enough to go to the link because it has a warning 

This site may harm your computer.
Sonavision's Newsletter leading the way. John & Roberta Silvetti of APS LLC at Sonavision ...xxxxx@sonavision.xxx The other young blood on the ...
www.sonavision.xxxxxxxxx Similar pages -

EDIT:  DISABLED LINKS PER POSTER REQUEST
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 11:30:44 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: March 16, 2009, 02:09:57 AM »

TxMoM,

Well, my Papiamentu seems to be totally on the Fritz as I can't understand a word of anything tonight!

Am giving up and hope someone will help us a bit with all that.  I think maybe two Americans got beat up at Sr. Frogs but then maybe they did the beating?  Don't know.

Goodnite, all!

The sinister looking pic of Oduber has actually been around awhile.  I don't understand it all either, but thought enough (of what I could gather) raised hinky flags for me to go ahead and put it out here.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: March 16, 2009, 02:11:39 AM »

Goodnight All!

Could a Mod please disable those links on My previous post.....I don't want anyone clicking on them and Blowing out their computer...TIA 

Edit: Done
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 11:31:20 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: March 16, 2009, 02:25:24 AM »

TxMoM,

Goodnite, all!

The sinister looking pic of Oduber has actually been around awhile.  I don't understand it all either, but thought enough (of what I could gather) raised hinky flags for me to go ahead and put it out here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: March 16, 2009, 02:27:03 AM »

TxMoM,

Goodnite, all!

I was trying to add...

Goodnight Anna!   

Not sure what happened there!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: March 16, 2009, 02:28:54 AM »

It's good to see you Cageman!   

I hope all is well.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: March 16, 2009, 02:45:05 AM »

I was researchig APS...John Silvetti's Company and found this but I'm not brave enough to go to the link because it has a warning 

This site may harm your computer.
Sonavision's Newsletter leading the way. John & Roberta Silvetti of APS LLC at Sonavision ...  The other young blood on the ...
sonavision.cxxxx- Similar pages -
self edit....I Hope! 

Edit:  Done
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 11:32:22 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: March 16, 2009, 02:51:06 AM »

Good Night TM.....I hope no one clicks on those links.....I'm really tired and did not realize that I actually posted the entire link until it was to late....   

Edit:  Done
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 11:33:01 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

In God We Trust!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #699 on: March 16, 2009, 03:12:54 AM »

The Search for Natalee Holloway

XVIII. Sonar Search Complete
Update: Mon 03-March 1345 hrs

It is difficult going home with many questions left unanswered and so many sonar targets remaining to be explored. Our comfort lies in knowledge that we have done the best job we could, that we can return to dive on the remaining targets when funded, and that answers may come in time. We feel that the search is not over but rather entering a new phase.

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/xviii-sonar-search-complete.html

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman: The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.
This is classic.
Kyle SAYS: It is difficult going home with many questions left unanswered and so many sonar targets remaining to be explored.
The "unanswered questions" are still "answerable" by Kyle, John S., and Tim T at the very least. THEY WERE THERE.....but so far...THEY HAVEN'T SHARED WHAT THEY SAW FIRST HAND!
Kyle expressed to the Freebirds what THEY SAW.....but then backed off for his own, and presumable, John S. and Tim T., PERSONAL FINANCIAL GAINS...
Kyle SAYS: I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris
I tend to believe Kyle here....
After all...he says he's for Justice for Natalee......
I tend to say...BULL$HIT...
As for the other targets....Let's not forget.....the persistence was mapping for oil....IN DEEPER WATER than where the cage with remains where found......
Probably, the targets are in DEEPER WATER.....scuba divers can't dive to those depths...SO...
The only reason the advocates of the persistence search throw out there that there are another 100 or so targets to search....IS THAT THEY ARE HOPING TO AGAIN SOLICIT FUNDS FROM THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR JUSTICE FOR NATALEE....
DON'T be fooled....THEY... ARE NOT SEARCHING FOR JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.