April 26, 2024, 11:00:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 218228 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: March 16, 2009, 11:49:21 AM »

Good Morning all.

Janet
8:50 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: March 16, 2009, 11:51:32 AM »

Kyle manipulated this situation from the get-go and as a result, he can also respond to the hubris he created, last I checked his bio he is a fully grown man.

Jen it's a given he would backpedal, that's a no brainer IMO. Real shame he can't be trusted but once burned, twice shy.

I continue to stand with the girl.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #722 on: March 16, 2009, 11:52:53 AM »

Good Morning all.

Janet
Good Morning Janet! The sun is shining and its suppose to be 80 degrees here today.....I Love it after several days of gray gloomy skies and rain..... Spring is almost Here!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: March 16, 2009, 11:54:28 AM »

Good Morning..
texasmom, 2NJSons_Mom, Lifesong, ksl, jen3560 and 4 Guests

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: March 16, 2009, 11:56:40 AM »

Considering Kyle Kingman's own words ... Tamikosmom's words will be John Silvetti's worst nightmare if he leads an undertaking to investigate those targets using solicited funds.

Janet
_____

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

Hi jen.  I hope you had a good weekend.

Actually in "real" life ... I am a real wuss.  My words are deceiving.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #725 on: March 16, 2009, 12:02:02 PM »

I am attempting to comprehend how LoRain knows that Natalee Holloway remains were not in that trap.

Considering Kyle Kingman states otherwise while providing backup ... I wish LoRain would do likewise.

Janet

+++++++

LoRain
Re: The Cage
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2009, 08:11:14 pm »

I can tell you this much....Natalee was not in that cage....

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.60

Kyle Kingman:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF

JMO, she seems like a chameleon...changes her colors to fit in in any forum.  She probably doesn't know anymore (or even less) than we do; but her comments make her "fit it".  All the better to gather information and take back to BNH.    

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: March 16, 2009, 12:02:19 PM »

Good Morning all.

Janet
Good Morning Janet! The sun is shining and its suppose to be 80 degrees here today.....I Love it after several days of gray gloomy skies and rain..... Spring is almost Here!

I hope so.

Yesterday ... it snowed and rained.  Then the sun peeked out for a short time prior to clouding over again.  Then we experienced strong gusty wind throughout the night.  It is drizzly out right now.

The weather is crazy.

Good Morning Hotping.  Enjoy the sun and the heat.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: March 16, 2009, 12:03:25 PM »

Good Morning..

Good morning Hotping!

Yes, it looks like it's going to be a beautiful day here too!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #728 on: March 16, 2009, 12:06:33 PM »

Good Morning, All!!   

I was just reading Klaas's post about the Enquiror's article re: "Natalee's Last Phone Call" that was published back in 2005. Could somebody refresh my memory, please?

Did we ever determine if that call was real? I know Natalee didn't have international calling, but I just can't remember what we concluded about that call. TIA!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: March 16, 2009, 12:08:01 PM »

I am attempting to comprehend how LoRain knows that Natalee Holloway remains were not in that trap.

Considering Kyle Kingman states otherwise while providing backup ... I wish LoRain would do likewise.

Janet

+++++++

LoRain

Kyle Kingman:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF

JMO, she seems like a chameleon...changes her colors to fit in in any forum.  She probably doesn't know anymore (or even less) than we do; but her comments make her "fit it".  All the better to gather information and take back to BNH.    

I feel like I have entered the twilight zone when I read the posts on the "cage" thread at GM.  John Silvetti is upheld and ... Kyle Kingsman's words are disregarded ... not undermined.

Good Morning Texasmom.

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: March 16, 2009, 12:08:08 PM »

Good Morning all.

Janet

I hope so.

Yesterday ... it snowed and rained.  Then the sun peeked out for a short time prior to clouding over again.  Then we experienced strong gusty wind throughout the night.  It is drizzly out right now.

The weather is crazy.

Good Morning Hotping.  Enjoy the sun and the heat.

Janet
Thank You Janet...Hopefully Your weather will get warmer soon..... 

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #731 on: March 16, 2009, 12:08:23 PM »

Good Morning all.

Janet

It's Noon here, around 45 degrees & cloudy.  Send some warm up here! 

I opened that pdf you posted with the warnings.  I didn't take a screen shot, but the article had a picture of John & Roberta with some others and an ad describing their business.  I'm running a scan, right now.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: March 16, 2009, 12:08:53 PM »

Good Morning..

Good morning Hotping!

Yes, it looks like it's going to be a beautiful day here too!   

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: March 16, 2009, 12:11:47 PM »

Janet

+++++++

LoRain

Kyle Kingman:

I Agree TM! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: March 16, 2009, 12:12:46 PM »

Janet

+++++++

LoRain

Kyle Kingman:

I feel like I have entered the twilight zone when I read the posts on the "cage" thread at GM.  John Silvetti is upheld and ... Kyle Kingsman's words are disregarded ... not undermined.

Good Morning Texasmom.

Janet

I think when you go over there, you ARE stepping into the twilight zone Janet. 

Lots of declarations, no details, no backup....not a good place for Tamikosmom to be! 

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: March 16, 2009, 12:14:05 PM »

Good Morning all.

Janet

I opened that pdf you posted with the warnings.  I didn't take a screen shot, but the article had a picture of John & Roberta with some others and an ad describing their business.  I'm running a scan, right now.   

You are brave 2Nj every website for Sonavision had that warning....I wasn't about to go there.....Thanks.... 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: March 16, 2009, 12:15:01 PM »

Janet

+++++++

LoRain

Kyle Kingman:

Good Morning Texasmom.

Janet

I think when you go over there, you ARE stepping into the twilight zone Janet. 

Lots of declarations, no details, no backup....not a good place for Tamikosmom to be! 

Edit to add:  Good morning Janet!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #737 on: March 16, 2009, 12:19:48 PM »

Good Morning, All!!   

I was just reading Klaas's post about the Enquiror's article re: "Natalee's Last Phone Call" that was published back in 2005. Could somebody refresh my memory, please?

Did we ever determine if that call was real? I know Natalee didn't have international calling, but I just can't remember what we concluded about that call. TIA!

AH HEM!!!

1. Yes, it happened just as the article states.
2. No, it was never confirmed.
3. I have no idea, but Good Morning to you, too, CBB!

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: March 16, 2009, 12:21:18 PM »

Good Morning all.

Janet

This is what he warning says about Sonavision Uk

Advisory provided by 
Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for sonavision.co.uk
What is the current listing status for sonavision.co.uk?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 5 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 3 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-03-03, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-03-03.
Malicious software includes 3 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 0 new processes on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including us-euro.biz/, advancedproantivirusscanner.com/.

2 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including us-euro.biz/, alaskatoursonline.cn/.

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, sonavision.co.uk did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
Updated 4 hours ago

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: March 16, 2009, 12:24:08 PM »

Good Morning, All!!   

Good Morning CBB

The following are quotes from family members in regards to "the call" topic.

Janet
______

Jug Twitty
Monkey Questionaire
January 29, 2008

1) The phone call Charles Croes listened to on William's voice mail that first night, was that found to be a misscall having nothing to do with the case?

Jug: yes

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg333731#msg333731

Beth Twitty
Birmingham Meeting/Questions and Answers (Debbie/BFN)
October 28, 2006

15. Did Natalee make any phone calls that night?

There was a strange call to a friend of hers (William) but there is no evidence that it was from Natalee. The message was on his Cell phone and he retreived it on the airplane on the way home.

Private Eye (Monkey)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 -
« Reply #860 on: January 25, 2008, 09:50:00 PM

There was 1 phone call made that originally was thought to be significant because of the date only it was actually from the night before. The phone call was to a boy in Birmingham and she might have left a message for the boy, but it was not the night of the incident but the night before.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2532.msg332173#msg332173

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.