March 28, 2024, 08:09:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 216717 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #740 on: March 16, 2009, 12:26:27 PM »

Good Morning, All!!   

I was just reading Klaas's post about the Enquiror's article re: "Natalee's Last Phone Call" that was published back in 2005. Could somebody refresh my memory, please?

Did we ever determine if that call was real? I know Natalee didn't have international calling, but I just can't remember what we concluded about that call. TIA!

I hesitate to answer CBB, I probably need a refresher too. 

I wondered if it was the call that a monkey could be heard in the background.  I don't think that would place her in a car traveling at the time...but who knows? 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #741 on: March 16, 2009, 12:28:03 PM »

Good Morning, All!!   

I was just reading Klaas's post about the Enquiror's article re: "Natalee's Last Phone Call" that was published back in 2005. Could somebody refresh my memory, please?

Did we ever determine if that call was real? I know Natalee didn't have international calling, but I just can't remember what we concluded about that call. TIA!

Good Morning CBB

The following are quotes from family members in regards to "the call" topic.

Janet
______

Jug Twitty
Monkey Questionaire
January 29, 2008

1) The phone call Charles Croes listened to on William's voice mail that first night, was that found to be a misscall having nothing to do with the case?

Jug: yes

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg333731#msg333731

Beth Twitty
Birmingham Meeting/Questions and Answers (Debbie/BFN)
October 28, 2006

15. Did Natalee make any phone calls that night?

There was a strange call to a friend of hers (William) but there is no evidence that it was from Natalee. The message was on his Cell phone and he retreived it on the airplane on the way home.

Private Eye (Monkey)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 -
« Reply #860 on: January 25, 2008, 09:50:00 PM

There was 1 phone call made that originally was thought to be significant because of the date only it was actually from the night before. The phone call was to a boy in Birmingham and she might have left a message for the boy, but it was not the night of the incident but the night before.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2532.msg332173#msg332173

Thank you Janet! You didn't have to go to all that trouble to reference it................  I'd trust you and ducky anywhere, anytime!

But Thank you so much! I was developing a complex!   
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: March 16, 2009, 12:28:15 PM »

Good Morning, All!!   

AH HEM!!!

1. Yes, it happened just as the article states.
2. No, it was never confirmed.
3. I have no idea, but Good Morning to you, too, CBB!

3 CBB   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: March 16, 2009, 12:30:05 PM »

Good Morning, All!!   

AH HEM!!!

I was trying to answer!   

I just had to think about it, I've only had 1 and a half cups of coffee!  Trying to reach that far back in memory was very foggy, so I had to change my response about 10 times!!

Good morning CBB!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #744 on: March 16, 2009, 12:32:09 PM »

Good Morning, All!!   

I hesitate to answer CBB, I probably need a refresher too. 

I wondered if it was the call that a monkey could be heard in the background.  I don't think that would place her in a car traveling at the time...but who knows? 

Yeah, I think that's why I couldn't remember a definitive answer. I remember all the discussion about it, and some posters continued for a long time to believe it was real, but I never saw anything that confirmed it.

I was just checking to see if I had missed anything beyond that. Thanks, texasmom!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #745 on: March 16, 2009, 12:34:21 PM »

Good Morning, All!!   

AH HEM!!!

3 CBB   

Hi Mere!! Wow, I'm feeling the love!!!   

( we need to copy these posts to instruct new members how to get a response. Don't be offended, just be pushy! )   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: March 16, 2009, 12:36:05 PM »

Good Morning, All!!   

AH HEM!!!

3 CBB   

( we need to copy these posts to instruct new members how to get a response. Don't be offended, just be pushy! )   

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #747 on: March 16, 2009, 12:37:05 PM »

Good Morning CBB!  Spring is in the Air! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: March 16, 2009, 12:38:03 PM »

Good Morning, All!!   

AH HEM!!!

3 CBB   

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: March 16, 2009, 12:42:31 PM »

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diasabra/noticia/news3.html

3/14/2009 Diario

Papiamentu translation:

intencion is for expande cu one refineria at aruba also?

petrochina is bay construi one refineria at venezuela

oranjestad (aan): in the week here, we owing to achieve confirmacion cu petrochina is one of the two companianan cu is interesa in valero here at aruba. seems cu the giant asiatico is esun cu is profila because; the proximo owner of the refineria at aruba. they owing to visit we island in two occasion y all cos is show cu one of three visit at is caminda. now, seems cu petrochina his ambicion is more big for thing is the region here of caribe y suramerica. have indicacion confirma for ehecutivonan of rango high of the compania, cu petrochina will construi one refineria at venezuela at 2009. seems cu this is for her mature cu the productor of petroleum chinese wanted avanza in the his plan for procesa more crudo venezolano. according informenan, the compania more big of petroleum y gas of china owing to obtene aprobacion of the gobierno of hugo chavez for construi one refineria at the provincia of guanglong (zuid) for her procesamento of crudo pisa of venezuela cu one capacidad of more of 200 thousand sweep for day (bpd). the participacion of petrochina in the proyecto here conhuntamente cu venezuela, will is of 51 porciento. venezuela y the company matriz corporacion nacional of petroleum of china (cnpc) will is the unique accionistanan in the empresa cu they owing to uni. cnpc y pdvsa owing to company one acuerdo preliminar year happen for her construccion of one refineria at china cu capacidad for procesa 400 thousand bpd of petroleum pisa of orinoco. according estadisticanan of customs chinese, actualmente the country asiatico is ricibi one promedio of 130 thousand sweep of crudo venezolano for day or less of 4 porciento of the importacion overall of the petroleum of the country. informenan is show also cu in the first mitad of year 2009, will implementa one acuerdo of suministro of gas natural licua cu exxon mobil. have to agrega also cu the agencia reuters owing to give of conoce cu exxon mobil owing to acorda the throw at petrochina of 2 miyon ton of gas natural for year during 20 for 25 year of the proyecto australiano gorgon. come across

crazybabyborg
« Reply #750 on: March 16, 2009, 12:43:38 PM »

Hi Hotping!  I know! I've got daffy's blooming, and the forsythia and pear trees are in bloom......... redbud's are showing a little color, too!! 
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: March 16, 2009, 12:53:24 PM »

Hi Hotping!  I know! I've got daffy's blooming, and the forsythia and pear trees are in bloom......... redbud's are showing a little color, too!! 
WOW! Lots of Color....My Azaleas will not bloom until April...I can't wait...They will Be Gorgeous...I Hope......  

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: March 16, 2009, 12:54:58 PM »

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diasabra/noticia/news3.html

3/14/2009 Diario

Papiamentu translation:

intencion is for expande cu one refineria at aruba also?

petrochina is bay construi one refineria at venezuela

oranjestad (aan): in the week here, we owing to achieve confirmacion cu petrochina is one of the two companianan cu is interesa in valero here at aruba. seems cu the giant asiatico is esun cu is profila because; the proximo owner of the refineria at aruba. they owing to visit we island in two occasion y all cos is show cu one of three visit at is caminda. now, seems cu petrochina his ambicion is more big for thing is the region here of caribe y suramerica. have indicacion confirma for ehecutivonan of rango high of the compania, cu petrochina will construi one refineria at venezuela at 2009. seems cu this is for her mature cu the productor of petroleum chinese wanted avanza in the his plan for procesa more crudo venezolano. according informenan, the compania more big of petroleum y gas of china owing to obtene aprobacion of the gobierno of hugo chavez for construi one refineria at the provincia of guanglong (zuid) for her procesamento of crudo pisa of venezuela cu one capacidad of more of 200 thousand sweep for day (bpd). the participacion of petrochina in the proyecto here conhuntamente cu venezuela, will is of 51 porciento. venezuela y the company matriz corporacion nacional of petroleum of china (cnpc) will is the unique accionistanan in the empresa cu they owing to uni. cnpc y pdvsa owing to company one acuerdo preliminar year happen for her construccion of one refineria at china cu capacidad for procesa 400 thousand bpd of petroleum pisa of orinoco. according estadisticanan of customs chinese, actualmente the country asiatico is ricibi one promedio of 130 thousand sweep of crudo venezolano for day or less of 4 porciento of the importacion overall of the petroleum of the country. informenan is show also cu in the first mitad of year 2009, will implementa one acuerdo of suministro of gas natural licua cu exxon mobil. have to agrega also cu the agencia reuters owing to give of conoce cu exxon mobil owing to acorda the throw at petrochina of 2 miyon ton of gas natural for year during 20 for 25 year of the proyecto australiano gorgon. come across
Thanks TM..... 

In God We Trust!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: March 16, 2009, 12:57:25 PM »

Too much Chat n Grumbling will turn you from this....

http://tinyurl.com/cm3hh3

To this.....

http://tinyurl.com/c436gy

http://i41.tinypic.com/j0iv0g.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/aooylt.jpg
hotshot aka Carolina

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m103/SusanESmith/KTFKermit.jpg
JuliaRenfro aka SS aka SES real name shows in her photobucket

Mrs.Red = Destiny

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: March 16, 2009, 01:03:52 PM »

Hey Kermit....Good Morning/Afternoon!

In God We Trust!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: March 16, 2009, 01:04:32 PM »

I am attempting to comprehend how LoRain knows that Natalee Holloway remains were not in that trap.

Considering Kyle Kingman states otherwise while providing backup ... I wish LoRain would do likewise.

Janet

+++++++

LoRain
Re: The Cage
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2009, 08:11:14 pm »

I can tell you this much....Natalee was not in that cage....

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.60

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF

JMO, she seems like a chameleon...changes her colors to fit in in any forum.  She probably doesn't know anymore (or even less) than we do; but her comments make her "fit it".  All the better to gather information and take back to BNH.    

Hello all,
I am LoRain and I am surprized I'm posting about myself...I had to withdraw from a Prescription called Paxil this summer, it was not fun and I would recommend not taking it...now I am on another medication that gives me about a dozen hot flashes a day...and this is a real pain in the butt...it's been an interesting summer for me to say the least.  I am not close to anyone anywhere, I don't know anymore if this is a good or bad thing.  I have a crippled cat that keeps me busy all the time...I'm an unemployed house painter at the time...I hate and am tired of all the wars going on...ready for world peace...and I am more than ready for Natalee to come home........
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: March 16, 2009, 01:05:20 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I know it's belated, but it's still YOUR WEEK!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: March 16, 2009, 01:07:14 PM »

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: March 16, 2009, 01:07:48 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I know it's belated, but it's still YOUR WEEK!
Thank You Very Much! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: March 16, 2009, 01:15:57 PM »

Hey 2NJ....I was wondering if You were allright after entering that Sonavision Site....Do You think it is safe to go there? 

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.