April 25, 2024, 12:43:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 218189 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: March 16, 2009, 01:56:27 PM »

Sam....I think that kermit was responding to information Klaas gave us yesterday.
Apparently you can go to chatandgrumble and there is/was a open page with some  information available to anyone who went there.  This was negative information.
Perhaps you should read what was said.....not nice.

Sam, I'm not sure I understand.  Are you saying it's OK for them to post lies about posters here, stalk our children and even post lies about them, smear, bash and trash and we shouldn't ever respond?

The premise has always been attack the post and not the poster.  Seems some can't do that and think they should have been allowed to attack other posters because they don't like what they posted.  SM has never operated like that.

All that is asked is that the poster provide sources/links/some sort of credible back up for claims made about the posts of others.  Personal information should never enter into the discussion.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: March 16, 2009, 01:56:51 PM »

Kermit, are you saying Destiny is posting at C and G as Mrs Red or Mrs Red is posting as Destiny? I am confused.

I do not post there but I do have friends who do so although I find this interesting I still think most of the forums are looking for Justice for Natalee and her family.  JMHO

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: March 16, 2009, 01:57:25 PM »

<<snipped>>

Mrs.Red = Destiny

No.  No, no, no, no, no, no, no....no.

I don't understand. 

This can't be?

Are you saying Destiny is using "Mrs Red" as her nic or that Mrs Red IS Destiny?

Also I would like that link to their website.  Thanks.

Blue Moom

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: March 16, 2009, 01:58:33 PM »

Sam - I'm curious, who do you think it was?

Lifesong I do not think there was a body in that cage. I think it was just like all the other illusions we have seen the last few years. Again just a personal opinion.

I respect your opinion, Sam.  I just don't understand it. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: March 16, 2009, 01:58:51 PM »

Who was it that accused Klassend of posting emails? Well, here is proof that Mrskub posted her own email all by herself

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: March 16, 2009, 02:04:58 PM »

<<snipped>>

Mrs.Red = Destiny

I don't understand. 

This can't be?

Are you saying Destiny is using "Mrs Red" as her nic or that Mrs Red IS Destiny?

Also I would like that link to their website.  Thanks.

Blue Moom

Destiny uses the nic MrsRed at Chat and Grumble.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: March 16, 2009, 02:06:17 PM »

Kermit....I understand everything except the photobucket information.....

First....it goes to the front page of photobucket....not to any pictures....
then the url you gave has susanesmith....SES or SS....also julia renfro (omg)....is this true?

....and what about ktfkermit.....are you both the same person?   or am I just too old
to stay on internet forums any longer....lol

Mere, I am not sure but I believe Kermit was being deliberately rude to SS. Just as a few post earlier he was being rude to LoRain.  and next Idstlou. Now maybe he/she was paying Destiny a compliment saying she equaled Mrs Red. Not sure on that one. I hate that SM keeps trying to run folks off. I also thought this forum was about Natalee but that seems to be getting lost in forum wars.

Janet, I also do not believe Natalee was in that cage. It is an opinion. I have no proof.

JMO, Kermit was only responding to the rude, insulting, and defamatory OPEN thread (Note: the only OPEN thread at that site) that Chat n Grumble posters have compiled masking themselves with other screen names.  Kermit is not the only one being bashed there.  The poster..SS aka SES aka JuliaRenfro has also insulted Tamikosmom, Magnolia, KeepTheFaith and in one post SM period.  She did all of this by posting pictures from a photobucket with her name in it!  And she has the nerve to imply that someone/anyone else doesn't have a brain?

There is also a derogatory post there about Mrs. Red....Kermit is stating that Destiny is behind that one.

Not surprised.

Texas Mom thank you for responding to me in a way I can understand.
I have never been to C and G so had no idea there was an open page. Or that folks would be posing as other posters. How in the world would you ever keep track? I am lucky to remember my own name some days.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: March 16, 2009, 02:08:30 PM »

SES is SS is Julia Renfro real name posted in her photo bucket link posting at Chat and Grumble
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: March 16, 2009, 02:11:43 PM »

Gee - I sure hope the real Julia Renfro doesn't take offense to this poster using her real life name in such a manner.

I mean - we all saw just how fast she trotted herself down to the Prosecutor's office when Daniel and Kelly accused her of helping to abscond with Natalee.

I wonder how long the next trip will take her?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: March 16, 2009, 02:12:45 PM »

Kermit....I understand everything except the photobucket information.....

First....it goes to the front page of photobucket....not to any pictures....
then the url you gave has susanesmith....SES or SS....also julia renfro (omg)....is this true?

....and what about ktfkermit.....are you both the same person?   or am I just too old
to stay on internet forums any longer....lol

Mere, I am not sure but I believe Kermit was being deliberately rude to SS. Just as a few post earlier he was being rude to LoRain.  and next Idstlou. Now maybe he/she was paying Destiny a compliment saying she equaled Mrs Red. Not sure on that one. I hate that SM keeps trying to run folks off. I also thought this forum was about Natalee but that seems to be getting lost in forum wars.

Janet, I also do not believe Natalee was in that cage. It is an opinion. I have no proof.

JMO, Kermit was only responding to the rude, insulting, and defamatory OPEN thread (Note: the only OPEN thread at that site) that Chat n Grumble posters have compiled masking themselves with other screen names.  Kermit is not the only one being bashed there.  The poster..SS aka SES aka JuliaRenfro has also insulted Tamikosmom, Magnolia, KeepTheFaith and in one post SM period.  She did all of this by posting pictures from a photobucket with her name in it!  And she has the nerve to imply that someone/anyone else doesn't have a brain?

There is also a derogatory post there about Mrs. Red....Kermit is stating that Destiny is behind that one.

Not surprised.

Texas Mom thank you for responding to me in a way I can understand.
I have never been to C and G so had no idea there was an open page. Or that folks would be posing as other posters. How in the world would you ever keep track? I am lucky to remember my own name some days.

Certain posters specialize in certain modes of attack making it easier to ID them.  The main purpose of that forum seems to be gathering personal information on posters they do not like rather than anything about justice for Natalee Holloway. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: March 16, 2009, 02:14:35 PM »

"My posting name is my initials"

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m103/SusanESmith/KTFKermit.jpg
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: March 16, 2009, 02:15:15 PM »

<<snipped>>

Mrs.Red = Destiny

I don't understand. 

This can't be?

NOOOOOOOO

OK, ChatnGrumble registration page now has one thread that is mostly there to bash Kirmit.  People have been using different nicknames.

What Kermit is saying is the person who posted as Mrs. Red is really DESTINY.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: March 16, 2009, 02:16:27 PM »

Gee - I sure hope the real Julia Renfro doesn't take offense to this poster using her real life name in such a manner.

I mean - we all saw just how fast she trotted herself down to the Prosecutor's office when Daniel and Kelly accused her of helping to abscond with Natalee.

I wonder how long the next trip will take her?

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: March 16, 2009, 02:16:40 PM »

What the heck is my name doing in the middle of that carp. ?
I do not even know where this other web site is.

It looks like THEY " The Enemy" is just trying to play the game called divide and conquer.

Just one little word to them, and everyone.
I never put myself in such situations.
Because.. I like you.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: March 16, 2009, 02:17:53 PM »

Ok now that I better understand what is going on I can go take my nap.

I do hope all the forum wars can stop and we can all work together in the quest for Justice for Natalee.

Oh shoot someone asked me what I saw in those pictures in the cage. I see different sea shells. We used to collect sea shells while stationed at Guantanamo and at one time I could have told you all the different ones.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: March 16, 2009, 02:18:20 PM »

Would you happen to have the video link that was done of Chat and Grumble which shows their avatars.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: March 16, 2009, 02:22:43 PM »

Welcome back Blonde

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: March 16, 2009, 02:25:28 PM »

In the middle of the Kermit bashing thread at GM there is a post stating that I am German.  Guess I'd better see my attorney about that!

PERSONA NON GRATA

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #798 on: March 16, 2009, 02:26:20 PM »

Hotping,

I typed a reply to yours regarding the sonavision site, but I must have back spaced before hitting post, because it's not here. 

Anyway, I did not go to the sonavision site, which was the first link you gave.  I open the second link which opened the pdf file with John & Roberta Silveitt's picture, etc. 

I do not have the bells & whistles some of you have and cannot say whether the sonavision site is safe.  Virus scans have occasionally found trojans on this pc, but hubby usually gets blamed because he clicks on anything!!!!! 
Thanks 2NJ...I'm going to wait a couple of days and see if the warning is removed before I venture onto that site.... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: March 16, 2009, 02:26:55 PM »

Would you happen to have the video link that was done of Chat and Grumble which shows their avatars.

Hold on

This one?

« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 02:29:45 PM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.