April 24, 2024, 06:48:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 218177 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2009, 12:22:18 PM »

This website has been updated ... the dates of two airings of the document that were shown yesterday have been removed.  However ... the introduction remain unchanged.

Janet

+++++++

MARCH 12, 2009

What Happened to Natalee Holloway?
Thursday 12 March 8:00AM HK/SIN/MAL 7:00AM Thai/WIB
Thursday 12 March 2:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 1:00PM Thai/WIB
Saturday 14 March 1:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 12:00PM Thai/WIB

http://www.citvasia.com/detailssynopsis.aspx?libId=336&sId=168&sTime=1200

MARCH 13, 2009

What Happened to Natalee Holloway

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2009, 12:22:51 PM »

as you know Johan, this is taken on St. Martin. 

What's St. Martin have to do with Aruba?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2009, 12:27:26 PM »

This website has been updated ... the dates of two airings of the document that were shown yesterday have been removed.  However ... the introduction remain unchanged.

Janet

+++++++

MARCH 12, 2009

MARCH 13, 2009

My daughter is attempting to contact a friend on the the mission field in Thailand.  Maybe ... she could tape the documentary to be shown today and ... email to my daughter.  I do not have clue how all this is done but ... apparently my daughter does.

Hey ... if this documentary is an "exact" repeat of the September, 2008 airing in the States ... I will eat humble pie for being so suspicious.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2009, 12:30:52 PM »

It really doesn't, he posted this as if it were taken on Aruba, just pointing this out for others. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2009, 12:31:38 PM »

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/custom.html?sort=1

Janet.....World clock will tell you day and time information for your areas of interest.

Thanks Mere.

I am terribly with charts.

What time is ET in the States when it is 12:00 PM in Thailand.  I should have asked my daughter when I was talking to her.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2009, 12:34:51 PM »

Janet -

This might be of help to your DIL when she looks into the March airing in Asia.

This is an email I sent to the citv Asian company, and their response to me:

Dear Sirs,

I am interested in viewing this show airing on your network March 12 2009 - "What Happened to Natalee Holloway".

I am in the United States, and cannot access your network from here.

Can you please tell me if I can view it online someplace, or on a USA network?

Thank you,
--------------------

Thank you for your email.

You cannot access the Asia feed from United States. For more information on how you can access to the channel in your region, please write to
feedback@crimeandinvestigation.com

Best regards,

--
Mabel Chan

Thanks jen.

If what my daughter is attempting to bring about falls through ... I am sure this email would be of assistance.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2009, 12:37:25 PM »

It really doesn't, he posted this as if it were taken on Aruba, just pointing this out for others. 

I do appreciate that AZsunny!Maybe Johan can clarify why such a complete misrepresentation....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2009, 12:37:40 PM »

Janet

+++++++

MARCH 12, 2009

MARCH 13, 2009

My daughter is attempting to contact a friend on the the mission field in Thailand.  Maybe ... she could tape the documentary to be shown today and ... email to my daughter.  I do not have clue how all this is done but ... apparently my daughter does.

Hey ... if this documentary is an "exact" repeat of the September, 2008 airing in the States ... I will eat humble pie for being so suspicious.

Janet

Thanks Janet!  And please give your DIL a big THANK YOU from us!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2009, 12:40:34 PM »

Here's one I could just kick my own hiney for.  I completely missed this until recently.

This one flies in the face of Kyle's repeated insistence that the Persistence couldn't possibly be doing oil exploration type work.  What then, exactly, was this "survey team" surveying?

Tues 22-Jan 0915 hrs

The Persistence left the dock this morning at 0600 hrs, heading out to deep water. Last night, four replacement survey team members flew in to join the Persistence to relieve crew who has been here since the beginning, over a month ago

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&updated-max=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=9
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2009, 12:48:09 PM »

Janet,

Maybe this will help ease your mind a bit.  Mine is completely at ease, and I do believe what that producer told me.

She did mention that Dateline was there with Tim Miller.  Now, from what I understand of the production world (which admittedly isn't much) that means Dateline had an exclusive with Tim Miller.  Which to me means, Tim wasn't talking to other media.  Sure - he probably did before the search began - it was all over the news.

But, other than that regarding Dateline, she didn't mention Miller's name once.

I do believe what she told me - that it was a project they were working on, but it fell through.  I wouldn't doubt their pre-editing footage and interviews are still kicking around somewhere - but without the ROV footage, it hit a brick wall - and that was the end of it.

So in a nutshell, I don't for one second believe Tim Miller was involved in the attempted sale of that ROV footage.  He didn't even know about it.  If he had known about it, he definitely would have screamed it from the rooftops - and he certainly would have told Natalee's family about it.

Wonder if they'd let the Freebirds have a little look-see at that footage/interviews in exchange for all the information you all gave them?

Probably have to get to Bill Kurtis to make that request though...

I would doubt it.  She was shocked when I read her that promo from the citv site - and I think it was that shock that allowed me to get what little information I could from her.

Aside from that, we made a promise to them way back when - Natalee's Freebirds didn't want anything in return for our help with that first program.  Not recognition, not money - hell, we were even trying to remain as anonymous as possible, we had a consensus amongst us that we would actually want our faces blurred out from the interviews they were wanting us to do - if they would agree to that.

All to keep the focus on Natalee, and not on us.

So..............I think going back and asking for something now wouldn't sit right with me.

No matter how much I would LOVE to see it!! 

Jen ... The "first part" of the documentary ... the September, 2008 airing ... covered the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  Were you (Natalee's Freebirds) involved with Kurtis Production regarding the the ocean search?

Thanks

Janet

NO!!!  We never heard from Kurtis again after they returned from Aruba in January 2008.

Not even when I emailed them in September, after Kyle told us Schaefer had sold the footage, following which we learned their show was going to air.  That email was an attempt to find out if they were the ones who had putchased the footage, but like I said - no response from them.

And I probably could have worded that better with "their show that aired last September" rather than saying "the first show".

I was just trying to make the distinction between the one that aired, and the one that got flushed as 'show 1' and 'show 2'

Trying to make the distinction that the only thing we helped them with was that first show that aired in September.

I see now that I didn't do a very good job of that. 

Considering the research effort ... regarding the happening encompassing the Natalee Holloway disappearance and the coverup in the investigation ... that the Natalee's Freebirds put into assisting the representative of Kurtis Productions who was posting with us and ... considering that a few of us were anticipating a trip to the windy city for an interview ... I believe the least that representative could have done was inform that plans had changed.  Instead we were cut out of the loop without an explanation.  Jen ... that was so unprofessional.  We deserved more.

This is reason that I do not trust Kurtis Productions.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2009, 12:53:42 PM »

Here's one I could just kick my own hiney for.  I completely missed this until recently.

This one flies in the face of Kyle's repeated insistence that the Persistence couldn't possibly be doing oil exploration type work.  What then, exactly, was this "survey team" surveying?

Tues 22-Jan 0915 hrs

The Persistence left the dock this morning at 0600 hrs, heading out to deep water. Last night, four replacement survey team members flew in to join the Persistence to relieve crew who has been here since the beginning, over a month ago

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&updated-max=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=9

Great Catch!!

As Beth Holloway would say ... "Greta, this is huge".

Janet

Edit for typo
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 08:59:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2009, 12:57:27 PM »

Janet

+++++++

MARCH 12, 2009

MARCH 13, 2009

Janet

Thanks Janet!  And please give your DIL a big THANK YOU from us!

It is my daughter who has some contacts in Thailand.  Prior to getting married she served with this ministry for 2 1/2 years in Thailand and ... some of the same workers are still there.

My DIL is teaching today but ... will be off for "spring Break" next week and ... will be assisting then.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2009, 01:06:54 PM »

There is still tomorrows airing that can be taped ... accesses.

What time ET is 12:00 PM Thai time?

Janet

++++++++

MARCH, 2009 - ORIENT

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States will set out on an extraordinary mission. On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them – a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway.

The leader of the effort is Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch and the father of a 16 year- old girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1984. Miller has now taken on the recovery of Natalee Holloway as a personal calling. Miller and Natalee Holloway’s father Dave Holloway, believe that Natalee was likely placed in a crab trap or a steel drum and dumped 3-5 miles offshore, which is where they will focus the search.

Miller has assembled a team of underwater engineering experts from Underwater Expeditions and will bring an arsenal of resources, including hi-tech sonar scanning equipment, underwater video and the help of the FBI and Dutch authorities. The team has but one goal: to bring Natalee home.

Kurtis Productions has been granted exclusive access to what will be the most extensive deep water search to date for Holloway’s body. In this documentary special, Bill Kurtis will join the search and document the recovery mission. He will also revisit Natalee Holloway’s disappearance and subsequent investigation to try and answer the questions on everyone’s mind – where is Natalee? And will her case ever be solved?

Does the highlighted words imply that Dateline stepped off the Persistence on January 1, 2008 following the visual dive and ... Kurtis Productions step on the boat prior to the January 7, 2008 recovery.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2009, 01:08:15 PM »

Somebody talk to me.  Please.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2009, 01:13:45 PM »

Janet

Your not crazy Janet!We're here!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2009, 01:24:25 PM »

Well that's the thing - I don't consider it as a betrayal or a deception on Kurtis' part.

They didn't owe us anything - and we made that clear from the start.  It was their program, we were just helping them with information for it.

The interviews were their idea, and I'm sure you'll remember none of us was exactly comfortable with that idea - but we agreed in the interest of the truth being put forth.

So when they stopped communications, they only frustration I had was that they didn't let us know they had changed their minds about interviewing us.

I never took that as a betrayal or a deceptive practice on their part.

Think about it.

The Natalee's Freebirds' contact with the representive of Kurtis Productions ceased follow Bill Kurtis trip to a Aruban in January, 2008.  While in Aruba Bill Kurtis had an interview with Julia Renfro.  When this was reported ... you know that I posted that I was concern regarding the influence of the darkside.

Jen ... when all is considered ... I do not trust Kurtis Productions.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2009, 01:27:40 PM »

Janet

Your not crazy Janet!We're here!

Good Morning Keepthefaith.

I hope you and your daughter have been that terrible flu bug.

I am anticipating a call from my daughter.  I hope she is successfuly in her attempt to get somebody to tape the Kurtis Productions documentary that is airing in Thailand.

BBL

Janet
10:30 AM PT

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2009, 01:30:44 PM »

There is still tomorrows airing that can be taped ... accesses.

What time ET is 12:00 PM Thai time?

Janet

++++++++

MARCH, 2009 - ORIENT

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States will set out on an extraordinary mission. On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them – a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway.

The leader of the effort is Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch and the father of a 16 year- old girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1984. Miller has now taken on the recovery of Natalee Holloway as a personal calling. Miller and Natalee Holloway’s father Dave Holloway, believe that Natalee was likely placed in a crab trap or a steel drum and dumped 3-5 miles offshore, which is where they will focus the search.

Miller has assembled a team of underwater engineering experts from Underwater Expeditions and will bring an arsenal of resources, including hi-tech sonar scanning equipment, underwater video and the help of the FBI and Dutch authorities. The team has but one goal: to bring Natalee home.

Kurtis Productions has been granted exclusive access to what will be the most extensive deep water search to date for Holloway’s body. In this documentary special, Bill Kurtis will join the search and document the recovery mission. He will also revisit Natalee Holloway’s disappearance and subsequent investigation to try and answer the questions on everyone’s mind – where is Natalee? And will her case ever be solved?

Does the highlighted words imply that Dateline stepped off the Persistence on January 1, 2008 following the visual dive and ... Kurtis Productions step on the boat prior to the January 7, 2008 recovery.

Janet

I am here and reading, Janet.

This is what appears to me to have happened.  Now can we match this with comments from Kyle?  Is this the time that he said Silvetti was out of the loop?  Who authorized Kurtis Productions to come on board?  Was it Silvetti or Schaefer? 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2009, 02:20:51 PM »

While in Aruba in the latter part of January, 2008 ... could Kurtis Productions have connected with the crew of the Persistence?

Is it possible that the "documentary" with the ROV images as backup deceptively implies that Kurtis Productions were on the Persistence when the recovery process take place on January 7, 2008?

Is it possible that the Kurtis Productions' documentary was all staged in February, 2008 and ... the ROV?

Could it be that John Silvetti was out of the loop because he had no idea that when Kurtis Productions were on board in February, 2008 that the ROV footage of the trap would comprise part of an anticipated documentary?

Could it be that Tamikosmom is going nuts and ... a walk with Brandi along the mighty Fraser River would do her a world of good?

PLEASE READ KYLE KINGMAN'S WORDS VERY CAREFULLY.

Thank you.

Janet
11:20 AM PT

_____

MARCH, 2009 - ASIA

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman - 02/12/08
: We are all holding up well. I just flew back to New Jersey for a much needed break. I've been on the Persistence in Aruba since the 15th of December and will be back on board in about a week amid ROV dives. Things have only just begun to get interesting. We'll likely require a film crew on board for most of the remaining work, so once aired you'll have a lot more information.

Kyle Kingman: Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday. I do not know how far along this documentary is. I have not had any part in it. In fact, I heard this documentary has distanced most everyone from Louis. Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

Kyle Kingman - 06/10/08: Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played. I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere. We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2009, 02:23:37 PM »

EDIT

Is it possible that the Kurtis Productions' documentary was all staged in February, 2008 and ... the ROV images became a part of that staging.?

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.