March 29, 2024, 03:57:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 216739 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: March 16, 2009, 05:00:23 PM »

Welcome back Blonde

I was Just checking in,I am baking cookies for Mom's after party.
The arraignments for Mom are tomorrow night and Wednesday.
Kermit, Thank You for your kind words.
Always Blonde

« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 05:32:22 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: March 16, 2009, 05:01:26 PM »

A sign of old age ... talking to myself.

Later

Janet
2:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #862 on: March 16, 2009, 05:04:26 PM »

A sign of old age ... talking to myself.

Later

Janet
2:00 PM PT

Message in musings!!   
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: March 16, 2009, 05:19:58 PM »

They are also sending out emails with virus' to make it appear from someone you know.
It's an old trick to use someone else's email that is on your emailing list

so beware!

twice w/in the last week I rec'd email
"from" Dan in TX who posted here
during summer/fall 2005

the "sender" contained his r/l name,
which I won't post here

hadn't heard from him since forever
so WTH I clicked on the first email

saw a ginormous recipient list,
all familiar nics ... most from long/long ago

the msg was incomplete/didn't contain a link ...
something about how online gambling functions

deleted that one as soon as I read it,
deleted the second one before opening it

ran a scan and two items were quarantined

so, hmmmm: 2 emails/2 soiled items

kermit: thank you for the heads-up  Cool

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: March 16, 2009, 05:34:34 PM »

Lifesong ... I apologize calling you Lovesong in my last post.  It was the tune I was humming off tune to myself while I was typing.

Hey ... that was a great catch in regards to bastibro and Johan perspective in regards to the contents of the cage.

I hope you are having a great day.

Janet

Janet - I consider it a compliment - please don't apologize!

KTF - I miss your posts, too.  Rub a lozenge on those fingertips and get to typing!   

I wish we could just ignore them. 
Unfortunately, I think at least one or two have been "kinks" in the works of Justice.
I hope they were just used.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: March 16, 2009, 05:49:44 PM »

What the heck is my name doing in the middle of that carp. ?
I do not even know where this other web site is.

It looks like THEY " The Enemy" is just trying to play the game called divide and conquer.

Just one little word to them, and everyone.
I never put myself in such situations.
Because.. I like you.

Edward ... I apologize.  You provided me the definition of SS in your history lesson last week.

It was me who impulsively used that definition to further MY OWN PURPOSE.

Again ... I apologize for including your name in my post.

Janet

BUMPED

No Problemo..  I did not understand..
I just do not want to be associated with any of these other sites.. 

The sites I post at are ..Here at scared monkeys.. BFN.. Refugees..Web Sleuths and Riehlworldview
I started here... Way before we had a forum..Before Natalee went missing..
I try never to attack others on a personal level as I am researching and searching for answers into missing persons cases..Natalee being one.. In hopes of being some help.
That is my whole agenda and I try to carry on with some level integrity, although I am not claiming to be perfect as I have put a few posters in there place over the last 4 years..  But you will not see me posting hateful messages and I always use the name EDWARD, Because it is my name...    

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: March 16, 2009, 06:03:55 PM »

When we could respond and did so, their accusations didn't hold up at all and so they needed a site to blast and bash and trash without the one being attacked being able to respond.

I am just sorry but I can't help but think that if people didn't like to see that kind of personal attack, they wouldn't be there.

I think they DO like to see and read it even if they won't admit it.  Otherwise, why provide support for it?

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: March 16, 2009, 06:19:48 PM »

Lifesong ... I apologize calling you Lovesong in my last post.  It was the tune I was humming off tune to myself while I was typing.

Hey ... that was a great catch in regards to bastibro and Johan perspective in regards to the contents of the cage.

Janet

KTF - I miss your posts, too.  Rub a lozenge on those fingertips and get to typing!   

Unfortunately, I think at least one or two have been "kinks" in the works of Justice.

I have hated it with a passion since the getgo when posters would claim to be the keepers of the truth but ... keep others in the dark when the entire debate could be cleared up.

If any poster claims to be in the know but ... for some reason cannot reveal ... then just say nothing.

The prodical Scared Monkeys uphold John Silvetti and ... undermine the messengers who do not but ... will not reveal why Kyle Kingman's words are being disregard.

Janet

+++++++

Johan555
Re: The Cage
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2009, 04:57:49 pm »

I have communicated with the directly involved about the content of that cage 

and i know the truth !!

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.60

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: March 16, 2009, 06:32:09 PM »

I don't believe anyone can know the contents of the trap without forensic testing being done on it.  Not anyone. 

Not the family, unfortunately, and not even Johan or Bastibro, lol.

But it is very curious how those sites do totally disregard the words of Kyle Kingman throughout all of this.  Do they know something we don't like maybe Kyle has a problem with the truth?  Or was he just saying things in order to try to sell the ROV footage for more money or what?

Why do they never address his words at all?  And instead focus on those who brought his words forward? 

Makes no sense.  All they would have to do is explain why Kyle said all those things if they are not true.

And yet they don't.  Therefore, what he said must be the truth.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #869 on: March 16, 2009, 06:33:07 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53973.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Tourist arrested after brawl

March 16, 2009, 14:43 (-04:00 GMT)

ORANGE CITY - After a fight in nightclub Senor Frogs is an American arrested last weekend. A friend of him was that his injuries treated.
The man was with his friend involved in a fight that ultimately resulted in a brawl. They were striking blows and the Americans were injured. When the police arrived on the spot, they saw that one of them the blood was and that the left side of his face was completely swollen. Agents advised the two to move to the first aid to go. One of them remained 'annoying' and pick a quarrel. The agents had no other choice than him in the store and buoys on the desk to let cool.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: March 16, 2009, 06:35:40 PM »

Janet

I have hated it with a passion since the getgo when posters would claim to be the keepers of the truth but ... keep others in the dark when the entire debate could be cleared up.

If any poster claims to be in the know but ... for some reason cannot reveal ... then just say nothing.

The prodical Scared Monkeys uphold John Silvetti and ... undermine the messengers who do not but ... will not reveal why Kyle Kingman's words are being disregard.

Janet

+++++++

Johan555

and i know the truth !!

In my opinion..These posters are full of S...!They have nothing to back up what they say that's why they run off to the Hidey-hole's...Poster's will not last at Scared Monkey's unless it's TRUTH AND JUSTICE they're after.Transparency is all GOLD....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: March 16, 2009, 06:37:59 PM »

SS called me vicious today and MumInOhio called me a pitbull in the past.

They are both right.  My mission for almost four years has been justice for Natalee Holloway.  I have strived for that objective with all my heart in an attempt to expose the Aruban agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing since the getgo as well as an Aruban agenda  that has prevented the family from bringing their beloved home to rest on American soil.

Those I perceive as furthering both/either Aruban agendas and ... anybody I perceive as supporting those who are furthering both/either Aruban agenda ... my fangs come out.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!!  CLOSURE FOR THE FAMILY!!

Janet

+++++

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 8:45 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER: Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

'The Abrams Report' for July 1
updated 7:47 a.m. PT, Wed., July. 6, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee.  Natalee deserves to return to her country.  She deserves it, and everyone knows it, Martin, every single person.  Every single person knows that.  They know it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: March 16, 2009, 06:39:51 PM »

Janet

Janet

+++++++

Johan555

and i know the truth !!

In my opinion..These posters are full of S...!They have nothing to back up what they say that's why they run off to the Hidey-hole's...Poster's will not last at Scared Monkey's unless it's TRUTH AND JUSTICE they're after.Transparency is all GOLD....

I could not agree more.

Thank you Keepthefaith.

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: March 16, 2009, 06:40:50 PM »

They are also sending out emails with virus' to make it appear from someone you know.
It's an old trick to use someone else's email that is on your emailing list

so beware!

twice w/in the last week I rec'd email
"from" Dan in TX who posted here
during summer/fall 2005

the "sender" contained his r/l name,
which I won't post here

hadn't heard from him since forever
so WTH I clicked on the first email

saw a ginormous recipient list,
all familiar nics ... most from long/long ago

the msg was incomplete/didn't contain a link ...
something about how online gambling functions

deleted that one as soon as I read it,
deleted the second one before opening it

ran a scan and two items were quarantined

so, hmmmm: 2 emails/2 soiled items

kermit: thank you for the heads-up  Cool

Those HUGE recipoent lists are so more of us will get the virus and have long been a standard with certain posters.  Posters who then have the gall to accuse Klaas of posting email addresses when it is they themselves who have exposed all our email addresses instead.

Mail settings should always be to "use all headers" and then BCC to prevent others from seeing all the email addresses like that. 

But I know for a fact the ones accusing Klaas of posting emails (when the poster did it herself) are the worst offenders at exposing everybody elses email address in this manner.

And yes, it's a shame that we can't even share our email addresses but this is what comes of that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: March 16, 2009, 06:41:36 PM »

Google translation:

Aruba

ORANGE CITY - After a fight in nightclub Senor Frogs is an American arrested last weekend. A friend of him was that his injuries treated.
The man was with his friend involved in a fight that ultimately resulted in a brawl. They were striking blows and the Americans were injured. When the police arrived on the spot, they saw that one of them the blood was and that the left side of his face was completely swollen. Agents advised the two to move to the first aid to go. One of them remained 'annoying' and pick a quarrel. The agents had no other choice than him in the store and buoys on the desk to let cool.

Charlierat in Aruba? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: March 16, 2009, 06:43:03 PM »

It's entirely possible that Dan in TX computer was infected with one of those virus's that sends copies of itself to everyone in the address book on that PC.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: March 16, 2009, 06:44:24 PM »

Google translation:

Aruba

Charlierat in Aruba? 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: March 16, 2009, 06:46:16 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53975.php

Bijleveld: No extra development money

March 16, 2009, 14:45 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Oranjestad - Aruba is no additional development funds from the Netherlands. The development relationship in the form of FDA-end fund this year, like last year has been notified. This Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten said.

Prime Minister Nelson Oduber said last week after his conversation with his Dutch colleague Jan Peter Balkenende for the Aruban television and radio that the period of eighteen months. That also meant that 73 million florin extra money available for projects that no part of the FDA program needed to be.
The economic downturn was the reason Prime Minister for the Netherlands to take extra money over the bridge to come. "This is wrong. There is no extra money for FDA and we can not place, "said spokesman Tijs Manten Bijlstraat Field last week, nothing about the content of the conversation between Bijleveld and lost Oduber wanted. This is in contrast to Prime Minister Oduber who extended his story did. Manten stresses that this is the last year that the Netherlands to help fund FDA.
"Perhaps the Prime Minister about the security and law enforcement, which runs through to 2012. This is an old event. "Furthermore, it is less than 73 million florin Oduber where talking about, says Manten.

Inquiry to the Aruban Prime Minister what he means financial support, has so far been no results. During the celebration of Arubadag in Leiden yesterday said the Prime Minister that after 2009 a transition period of eighteen months' follow, with the money from the fund by FDA to establish a foundation will be managed.
State Secretary Bijleveld, who also attended the celebration, said that the Netherlands do not pay extra money in the FDA for the transition period. "It is about how the FDA can continue after 2009. We have yet to see. "The woman will rule next week to Aruba to this topic is discussed.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: March 16, 2009, 06:56:02 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53968.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Prisoners will grow vegetables

March 16, 2009, 14:39 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Dutch biologist and entrepreneur Willem Pompe Aruban detainees want to grow vegetables in special greenhouses. Headline is a useful completion to the time a prisoner needs to put in prison.

Pompe has volunteered many years of experience in care in prisons.
The Minister of Justice, the Public Prosecutor (OM) and rehabilitation are under de Zeeuw all behind the plan. "Only the prison director to start a little scare, Pompe told the World. "I initially positive talks, but his goal is not to let the prisoners escape. Any disturbance of the daily routine is a risk. "

When Pompe in 2006 during family visits to the island, he got the idea to the hundreds of prisoners of KIA something useful to do with their time. The biologist is not good for prisoners just have to close and then release them. "You can have CDs to pack or stickers to paste, but I would prefer to do something, what better for a man." The Dutch entrepreneur noted that in Aruba many vegetables consumed, but only very little grown. Particularly hotels and restaurants, many fresh vegetables needed, so he came to his innovative idea. "Most vegetables are imported from Venezuela and the United States, often the quality is less than we used in the Netherlands." The enthusiasm for fresh vegetables on Aruba Pompe is large, the entrepreneur hopes to be a profitable company can continue. "A Dutch supermarket owner was very interested in Aruban lettuce."

He wants the special vegetables in greenhouses, on stone wool mats, will grow. Mineral wool, known as heat insulation in homes, is also used as a base for raising and growing of plants. The mats are filled with a solution of water and nutrients. The greenhouses are independent of the substrate. Important because in the immediate vicinity of the prison is no suitable land available. Currently, the biologist a trial on the grounds of a school for difficult children learning. Here he foliekas put down for the cultivation of tomatoes.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: March 16, 2009, 06:56:26 PM »

Anna

For awhile, I thought SS was Florida, etc.  Her posting style was different but her thought process and reasoning was very similar.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.