April 26, 2024, 05:13:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 218234 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #960 on: March 17, 2009, 12:08:40 AM »

Lifesong

I'm Glad to see You....I'm stumped what can I do to help with the timeline...What info can I gather? What topics need work? Priortize them for Me...Please TIA 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #961 on: March 17, 2009, 12:16:58 AM »

I'm off to watch "The Other Boleyn Girl".  Be back later.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #962 on: March 17, 2009, 12:18:15 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: March 17, 2009, 12:19:43 AM »

I'm off to watch "The Other Boleyn Girl".  Be back later.   

It is a great movie.  A history lesson.  Enjoy!!

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
9:20 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: March 17, 2009, 12:20:06 AM »

Nite Janet and TM
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: March 17, 2009, 12:23:34 AM »

Nite Janet and TM
Good Night Janet....I'm Glad Brandi is Alright!

See Ya After the Movie TM!

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: March 17, 2009, 12:30:37 AM »

snip

Texasmom

I am almost positive the top photo is Eduardo but ... I believe the bottom photo is someone else.  I sure wish there was a photo with both guys in it ... then we would know for sure.

Is Scout and his sister home safe and sound.  Brandi went missing this afternoon.  My hubby said she was following him around the property and ... the next thing he knew she was gone.  GMAB.  A full size Golden Retriever does not vaporize.

Hubby drove around but could not find her and ... about an hour later she was at the door.  I think she may have been at the back of the neighbour's property chase some varmit.

I was upset that hubby was not paying close attention.  Brandi is not street wise and ... I think she is going deaf.  Anyways ... all is well that ends well.

Janet

Janet,

My heart skipped a beat when I read that Brandi was missing!  I'm sooooo glad she's home safe now.  Scout and her sister are both fine.  They both got to run and herd the horses in the sunshine today, so all is well in their world!  My only problem is they are both shedding their winter coats, and I think I could "hair" another dog with what they've shed.  It's really on my nerves! 
I think tomorrow they will both get another bath and a good brushing, and maybe...just maybe I can get all the loose hair off of them.  By the way, did I say they are absolutely the sweetest, most beautiful girl shelties you've ever seen?   

My hubby and youngest son bathed and brushed Brandi last week.  My responsibility was cleaning up  For a couple of weeks prior ... dog hair seem to always be clinging to my clothes.  When I left the house ... I brought along a lint brush.

Considering Brandi is son's pet who was left behind in our care when he got married ... he sprang for a bath, trim and brush at a doggy salon a couple of times this winter.  I tried talking him into taking her again but ... no luck.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: March 17, 2009, 12:35:59 AM »

snip

Texasmom

I am almost positive the top photo is Eduardo but ... I believe the bottom photo is someone else.  I sure wish there was a photo with both guys in it ... then we would know for sure.

Is Scout and his sister home safe and sound.  Brandi went missing this afternoon.  My hubby said she was following him around the property and ... the next thing he knew she was gone.  GMAB.  A full size Golden Retriever does not vaporize.

Hubby drove around but could not find her and ... about an hour later she was at the door.  I think she may have been at the back of the neighbour's property chase some varmit.

I was upset that hubby was not paying close attention.  Brandi is not street wise and ... I think she is going deaf.  Anyways ... all is well that ends well.

Janet

Janet,

My heart skipped a beat when I read that Brandi was missing!  I'm sooooo glad she's home safe now.  Scout and her sister are both fine.  They both got to run and herd the horses in the sunshine today, so all is well in their world!  My only problem is they are both shedding their winter coats, and I think I could "hair" another dog with what they've shed.  It's really on my nerves! 
I think tomorrow they will both get another bath and a good brushing, and maybe...just maybe I can get all the loose hair off of them.  By the way, did I say they are absolutely the sweetest, most beautiful girl shelties you've ever seen?   

My hubby and youngest son bathed and brushed Brandi last week.  My responsibility was cleaning up  For a couple of weeks prior ... dog hair seem to always be clinging to my clothes.  When I left the house ... I brought along a lint brush.

Considering Brandi is son's pet who was left behind in our care when he got married ... he sprang for a bath, trim and brush at a doggy salon a couple of times this winter.  I tried talking him into taking her again but ... no luck.

Janet
Sounds like You need a Furminator.....Seriously They work really Well for pets with a long coat....www.furminator.com Check it out....    

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: March 17, 2009, 12:45:45 AM »

It's the Annual Blooming of my Pear Trees!  Also helping Klaas get to Page 50.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: March 17, 2009, 12:46:48 AM »

Thanks Anna, those are beautiful.  We don't' have anything as nice as that out here in Calif.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: March 17, 2009, 12:49:03 AM »

I planted all those and more, total of 72, myself and not according to my kids, I should move and leave them! 

Well, at least I won't have to worry about yard work in an apartment.  Will be more time for me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: March 17, 2009, 12:51:05 AM »

Lifesong

I'm Glad to see You....I'm stumped what can I do to help with the timeline...What info can I gather? What topics need work? Priortize them for Me...Please TIA 

Hotping,

I've just been spending time in the old threads, it's amazing the links to revisit and what you come across.   It's also interesting to read along with a new eye (hindsight) and watch for patterns and posts that stick out.

We still don't have the Venezuela project Mermis got for Kaplan - I'd like to know more about that, if only to rule out any Silvetti/Schaeffer subcontracts on the project.

I would also love to a see a flow chart of the players - who's connected to who and how.  That might be very telling.  I have a feeling we'd end up with some interesting names in the middle.

Other than that, maybe Kermit will give us a nudge?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: March 17, 2009, 12:51:08 AM »

I didn't plant them all in one year but over four or five years, just all in a row together at one time so they would be the same.

PERSONA NON GRATA

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #973 on: March 17, 2009, 12:53:24 AM »

It's the Annual Blooming of my Pear Trees!  Also helping Klaas get to Page 50.

Anna, These are beautiful. Trying to help get to 50. Hope that everyone had a great weekend.
Late Happy Birthday to Hotping!

Cajun Miracle
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: March 17, 2009, 12:54:58 AM »

Anna.... The trees are Beautiful.....All I have in My Yard is Pecans and Oaks...Not Much Color but They are Huge.....I Do have Azaleas but they will not Bloom until April..... They are Orange Blooms.....My Pansies have some life left but probably not much with the weather warming up..... 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: March 17, 2009, 12:58:50 AM »

Thank You Cajun Miracle My 53rd Birthday was Fabulous! 

In God We Trust!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #976 on: March 17, 2009, 12:59:29 AM »

Good Nite All!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #977 on: March 17, 2009, 01:00:38 AM »

Thank You Cajun Miracle My 53rd Birthday was Fabulous! 

That's great and congrats!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: March 17, 2009, 01:01:00 AM »

Hotping, I have a couple of big oaks in my back yard but am sort of afraid to post them because the trunks are painted and you know how painted things like that set some people off!

Thought about painting the rocks, too, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: March 17, 2009, 01:01:37 AM »

We need about 3 more posts 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.