March 29, 2024, 08:34:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 216749 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« on: March 11, 2009, 08:15:42 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 10:48:56 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 08:33:19 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 08:34:41 PM »

I declare, Janet.  You weren't even around.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 08:36:46 PM »

She cleaned house and cooked really fast so she could come back!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 08:37:30 PM »

I continue to stand with the girl.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 08:40:15 PM »

We'll have to code talk next time.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 08:43:31 PM »

If you haven't watched Klaas' little Natalee movie at the top lately, do so.

It is really lovely.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 08:43:36 PM »

Mother preaches travel safety
Kaitlyn Tucker
Staff Writer
Wednesday, Mar 11, 2009
There were few dry eyes in the Bologna Performing Arts Center Tuesday by the time Beth Holloway concluded her presentation.
Holloway came to Delta State University to speak to college students, high school juniors and seniors, as well as parents, about travel safety.
Her story is a familiar one to most in the audience.
On May 30, 2005, her daughter, Natalee, went missing during a graduation trip to Aruba.
“She didn’t get to go to college like she planned,” said Holloway. “She didn’t get to do any of the things she’d planned. She was kidnapped, raped and murdered on the last night of her vacation.”
Natalee’s friends reported the 18-year-old missing after she did not return to their hotel or show up to the airport on their last day in Aruba.
“We discussed certain safety issues before she left,” Holloway remembered. “I told her to watch out for herself at the night clubs they’d be going to. Four days later, my cell phone rang.
“It was a number I didn’t recognize,” continued Holloway. “Her friends had called to say that no one had seen her.
“I had to find out what happened.”
Holloway flew to Aruba and launched a search for her missing daughter.
She arrived at the same hotel where Natalee and her high school friends had stayed.
“We found her clothes packed neatly, her passport, her cell phone,” said Holloway. “She was all set to come home.”
For the next week, Holloway searched for her daughter without eating, sleeping or bathing.
After a whirlwind week of putting up flyers, searching through brothels and crack houses and trying to discover what had happened to Natalee, Holloway was dealt a blow.
“On the fourth morning, we got back to the hotel in the wee hours of the morning,” said Holloway. “There was a knock on our door. It was one of the hotel employees telling us the security tapes were ready.”
Holloway entered a room lined with Aruban police officers and sat down to watch the tapes from the hotel lobby from the night Natalee disappeared.
Holloway and the investigators had been told that Juran Van der Sloot and two of his friends dropped Natalee off at the hotel.
Natalee never walked through the door.
“After being numb for days, there was pain,” Holloway said.
Holloway had known 17-year-old Van der Sloot was one of the last people to see Natalee. She had confronted him early on in the investigation.
“He bought drinks for her,” Holloway said. “He graphically described the sexual acts he did with her as she fell asleep and woke back up. He described Natalee getting out of the car, stumbling and bumping her head going in to the hotel.”
Nearly three years later, Van der Sloot confessed to the crimes while in a taxicab. A Dutch crime reporter named Peter De Vries had a hidden camera set up in the vehicle and the confession was caught on tape.
“He said that she had a seizure,” said Holloway. “He said that he didn’t know what to do and wasn’t sure if she was alive or not.
“He arranged someone to take her body out to sea,” Holloway continued. “I believe a date rape drug was used and Natalee overdosed.
“Aruban authorities will not take action against (Van der Sloot), a judge’s son.”
Holloway’s own experiences have lead her to teach travel safety and education to young people across 25 states.
“I think it’s the best way to remember Natalee,” she said. “The best thing I can ask is that you initiate a full circle safety plan.
“You are the only one who can save yourself,” continued Holloway. “Thoroughly prepare before you leave. Get educated about where you’re going.”
Holloway suggested learning basic laws of any country you’re visiting, as well as locations and phone numbers for the American Consulate and police precincts.
“Activate international calling,” said Holloway, remembering Natalee’s cell phone laying in her hotel room. She had left it because she did not have international calling.
“Never tell anyone what day you’re leaving,” continued Holloway. “The entire island knew it was Mountain Brook High School’s last night.”
Holloway noted that in some tourist locations, like Aruba, visitors are likely to get taken advantage of on their last day.
“If they know when you leave, they know you have a plane to catch and will be less likely to file a report,” explained Holloway.
“No matter what, personal safety is up to you,” Holloway continued. “Create a plan and take it full circle.”
The evening ended with a video tribute to Natalee.

Copyright © 2009 The Bolivar Commercial, a division of Cleveland Newspapers, Inc. All rights reserved.

The information contained herein is protected by the copyright laws of the United States. The copyright laws prohibit any copying, redistributing, retransmitting, broadcasting or repurposing of any copyright-protected material. 

http://www.bolivarcom.com/index.cfm?event=news.view&id=F7564D1C-19B9-E2E2-67A38D7B28954FA8

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 08:44:33 PM »

She cleaned house and cooked really fast so she could come back!   

I am just amazing.  What else can I say?

I just waiting for the sound of hubby's vehicle coming up the driveway to put the last minute touches on dinner.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2009, 08:44:51 PM »

Yellow Hammer = Yellow Hummer code talk?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2009, 08:47:15 PM »

If you haven't watched Klaas' little Natalee movie at the top lately, do so.

It is really lovely.

Yes it is, I love it.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2009, 08:50:08 PM »

Janet told me earlier today that I sounded like Caps!

That was before she started doing the Hinky.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2009, 08:56:27 PM »

Anna thank you for posting the write-up, good to see Beth is still spreading her message and that the press is still giving it notice.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2009, 08:59:06 PM »

Janet told me earlier today that I sounded like Caps!

That was before she started doing the Hinky.

No, Magnolia, no one sounds like Caps!

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2009, 09:07:51 PM »

Anna thank you for posting the write-up, good to see Beth is still spreading her message and that the press is still giving it notice.

I agree, and it's good information for all to read and think about. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2009, 09:10:26 PM »

I agree, and it's good information for all to read and think about. 

Beth just continues to quietly speak for her daughter.  I would think that anyone who attended one of her presentations would never forget it and always think of justice for Natalee as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2009, 09:35:17 PM »

I think People of all ages are catching onto this HINKY thing you have going on there 

I think you have started a new craze Janet..

I know my kids are twisted over that "I Like You" Monkey, YouTube video that Klassend posted some time back..

When they wont wake up in the morning I play it loud for them.. 

My daughter says she can't get it out of her head... 

Sorry I need to learn to embed..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrQyCF65u_0
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2009, 09:38:16 PM »

Good evening.  It is snowing here tonight.  Up to 3 inches expected.  Monday (or was it Tuesday) it was 82 degrees.  Daffodils, peony's, day lilys, bradford pears, dogwoods are all budded out and the snow against all that is pretty.

My question for the evening, what has become of the ROV video?  Has it been sold or was it turned over to ALE in exchange for something else?

I think this needs to be our next project.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2009, 09:40:59 PM »

Edward,

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2009, 09:42:06 PM »

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diahuebs/noticia/news1.html

Aruba, Diahuebs 12 Maart 2009

Papiamentu translation:

actitud ugly of security contra one family of handicap berguenza nacional thing owing to happen on beach of marriott ocean club

oranjestad (aan): kico they will bay tell now? sorry, we apologize? one eye blauw is thing aruba owing to stay cune on diaranzon nightfall, hour cu personalnan of security of marriott’s ocean club owing to actua at one form ugly contra one family cu have miembronan handicap y cu was on beach.

just now cu turism is so fragil y delicado, hendenan is actua so? always have solucion for all problem, y gerencia y security can owing to check one another solucion, y not immidiately haci thing owing to socede on beach.

the family of mericanonan here owing to cumpra timeshare for 4 week at marriott’s surf club, y cada year they're come aruba. they have one child that is handicap, y also they have one abuelo cu also is handicap y not can talk.

they're wait for cu much entusiasmo for arrive aruba cada year for goza of his sea blauw y sweet breeze of air.

morning they're arise trempan for busca chair more close posible of sea, because the personanan handicap here not can actuate much. of ey self they can immidiately arrive close in water, cual alavez is suministra one alivio terapeutico for they.

but hour cu surf club owing to worde construi, not owing to let mucho espacio on beach for her turistanan have espacio for disfruta of sea. all morning 6’or the family is bay beach, for so busca for achieve lugar close of sea, for her child handicap have acceso facil.

sinembargo diaranzon owing to become uno dark for they. they owing to bay place chair on the beach close of sea, just fast marriott’s ocean club. in oranan of afternoon, security guard owing to bay for they!

thing owing to happen was algo ugly y cu owing to let turistanan eybanda babuca! security guard owing to immidiately tell they cu because; cu they're of surf club, they not mag of sit eynan, y owing to immidiately less the stulnan for the family.

so security owing to place the children handicap sit abao! hello? this is the form corecto of deal turistanan, just now cu the crisis global is reduciendo the cantidad of passenger bulando all caminda?

in the sand cayente, the child handicap owing to stay eybao, while cu can owing to see cu the family owing to stay emocionalmente break. is seems cu at aruba, the message mundial of “barrier free” for personanan handicap not have value?

several tourist owing to stay desapunta in thing gerencia y security owing to haci, y abiertamente owing to cuminza protest. the form ugly of deal one family (kende have 4 week cumpra of timeshare at marriott) cu have miembronan handicap, owing to worde categoriza because; one “berguenza nacional” for aruba.

just now cu have one spotlight ugly on hotelnan at aruba: river palace aruba hotel is hayando bad name for cantidad of ladronicia, y now marriott ocean club is hayando bad name for her trato give at hendenan handicap. algo cu do not ‘politically correct’. come across

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.