May 29, 2024, 10:42:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 220948 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: March 13, 2009, 06:53:15 PM »

Hi Guys,
I thought you all would like to know this
Dave & Robin Holloway's 10 yr. old daughter was injured in a fall from the monkey bars at school earlier this week. She was briefly unconscious & x-rays revealed 2 fractured vertebrae in her back. She is currently in a hospital in Jackson, MS. My granddaughter goes to the same school & this was announced to the students. Please keep the Holloway's in your thoughts & prayers. Monken
Thank-you for the news, Monken -- so sorry to hear that. I'm not sure I even recall they had a young daughter! I'm also sorry to hear it happened on "monkey bars" - we'll probably get blamed at SM.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #141 on: March 13, 2009, 06:53:58 PM »

Hi Guys,
Dave & Robin Holloway's 10 yr. old daughter was injured in a fall from the monkey bars at school earlier this week. She was briefly unconscious & x-rays revealed 2 fractured vertebrae in her back. She is currently in a hospital in Jackson, MS. My granddaughter goes to the same school & this was announced to the students. Please keep the Holloway's in your thoughts & prayers. Monken

Thank you for letting us know, Monken.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: March 13, 2009, 07:03:52 PM »

Jen ...  I was disappointed in the September, 2008 documentary.  I had anticipated so much more.

It is true that September, 2008 Kurtis Production documentary was factually in regards to what was covered.

However ... all the Natalee's Freebirds' efforts ... in providing incriminating research to the representative of Kurtis Productions that encompassed Joran, Deepak, Satish and Paulus as well as the corrupt investigation ... were all for for naught.

IMO.

Janet

I'm heading out the door - but had to chime in.

Another disappointment from our Kurtis 'non adventure' -- was that we never got to drag YOU to a bar. Or was it a lounge?

Janet -- big round of appreciation for your daugher.

I think me sitting in a bar would have been the highlight of the whole trip for the Natalee's Freebirds.  Yes ... it was at my insistence that the bar would be referred to in all writings as a "lounge."

Thanks Sharon ... I really mean it.

Janet

If only we could convince you to leave the hidey bag at home........

OMG Sharon!  I had forgotten all about the bar/lounge discussion!  Thanks for the memories! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: March 13, 2009, 07:04:24 PM »

Hi Guys,

Thanks Monken.

I hate those Monkey Bars.  They should be banned from schoolyards.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: March 13, 2009, 07:08:12 PM »

I just wanted to say that I have watched Bill Kurtis for years and have always regarded him as the best/unbiased investigative reporter on TV. I trust he and his production company is on the "up and up". He is pretty conservative -- but admitted lately that he now opposes the death penalty because of a few cases he has investigated that have wrongly convicted people. I respect him.
..........................................................then again, I trusted Kyle and the Persistence once. 

Hi Wreck!  Bill Kurtis' reputation was "the clincher" in reaching out to see if they needed assistance in finding what they were looking for.  He has always seemed to me present a fair and unskewed viewpoint.
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #145 on: March 13, 2009, 07:10:40 PM »

Hi Guys,

Thanks, Monken.  I am truly sorry to hear this.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: March 13, 2009, 07:11:09 PM »

Jen ...  I was disappointed in the September, 2008 documentary.  I had anticipated so much more.

It is true that September, 2008 Kurtis Production documentary was factually in regards to what was covered.

However ... all the Natalee's Freebirds' efforts ... in providing incriminating research to the representative of Kurtis Productions that encompassed Joran, Deepak, Satish and Paulus as well as the corrupt investigation ... were all for for naught.

IMO.

Janet

Another disappointment from our Kurtis 'non adventure' -- was that we never got to drag YOU to a bar. Or was it a lounge?

I think me sitting in a bar would have been the highlight of the whole trip for the Natalee's Freebirds.  Yes ... it was at my insistence that the bar would be referred to in all writings as a "lounge."

Janet

I always wondered .. "Why me?"

IIRC one of the Natalee's Freebirds provided ALL who were planning on going to Chigago with hidey bags so the "powers that be" in Aruba would not recognize us during the airing of the documentary.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #147 on: March 13, 2009, 07:12:01 PM »

I just wanted to say that I have watched Bill Kurtis for years and have always regarded him as the best/unbiased investigative reporter on TV. I trust he and his production company is on the "up and up". He is pretty conservative -- but admitted lately that he now opposes the death penalty because of a few cases he has investigated that have wrongly convicted people. I respect him.
..........................................................then again, I trusted Kyle and the Persistence once. 

Hi Wreck!  Bill Kurtis' reputation was "the clincher" in reaching out to see if they needed assistance in finding what they were looking for.  He has always seemed to me TO present a fair and unskewed viewpoint.

Edited to add the word in red.
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: March 13, 2009, 07:13:25 PM »

IMO.

Janet

Janet

IIRC one of the Natalee's Freebirds provided ALL who were planning on going to Chigago with hidey bags so the "powers that be" in Aruba would not recognize us during the airing of the documentary.

Janet

Uh oh.  You're busted, Jen!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: March 13, 2009, 07:20:26 PM »

IMO.

Janet

Janet

Janet

Uh oh.  You're busted, Jen!

Hey ... guess how many fingers are pointing back at you ... when you point your finger at Jen.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: March 13, 2009, 07:38:07 PM »

Hi Wreck!  Bill Kurtis' reputation was "the clincher" in reaching out to see if they needed assistance in finding what they were looking for.  He has always seemed to me present a fair and unskewed viewpoint.

The only problem is ... presenting an unbias perspective in regards to those who participated in the events that encompassed the morning of May 30, 2005 and ... those involved in the corrupt investigation ... is not "fair" to Natalee Holloway or her family.

I will take a Julia Renfro or a Refugee anyday.  I respect bias reporting over unbias reporting anyday.  I know where the reporter stands in relation to my position.

I believe that freedom of speech implies that each of us should be allowed to make an informed stand on the issues from his or her perspective without fear of being labeled bias.  Since when did bias become a dirty work?

In my opinion Bill Kurtis' Natalee Holloway documentary of September, 2008 ... was nothing more than taking an overview of the basic known facts and ... inserting images.  There was no depth.

I pray for an informed someone to step forward and expose the suspects for who they are ... guilty.  I want an informed someone to step forward and expose the investigation for what it was ... corrupt.

To date ... Beth Holloway and ... only Beth Holloway ... has had the guts to do that.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: March 13, 2009, 07:41:32 PM »

I can hear Wingnut loud and clear at this moment.

"Janet said guts."

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: March 13, 2009, 07:49:26 PM »

IMO.

Janet

Janet

OMG Sharon!  I had forgotten all about the bar/lounge discussion!  Thanks for the memories! 

I enjoyed the memory of that dialogue too Wingnut.  You all wondered what my hubby .. who was planning on coming along .. would say if his wife went to a bar.  I told ya ... he would probably take a picture.  The kids would not believe it otherwise.

Janet

_____

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: March 13, 2009, 08:02:25 PM »

Hi Guys,
Thank-you for the news, Monken -- so sorry to hear that. I'm not sure I even recall they had a young daughter! I'm also sorry to hear it happened on "monkey bars" - we'll probably get blamed at SM.

You're Welcome everyone!
Wreck, actually they have 2 daughters, the youngest I believe is in kindergarten. Earlier this school year I saw them both, and as they walked past my car I couldn't believe how much the 10 yr. old looks like Natalee!  It just blew me away!

I'll update when I know more!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: March 13, 2009, 08:59:32 PM »

Lou

The planned trip to Chicago in February, 2008 to be interview by Kurtis Productions had nothing to do with Kyle Kingman, John Silvetti, Tim Trahan or Louis Schaefer.  It had everything to do with the suspects who participated in the events that encompassed the morning of May 30, 2005 and ... the corrupt investigation that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since the getgo.

At that period in time Kyle Kingman was not a Natalee's Freebird and ... he had yet to submit one post exposing the John Silvetti deception.

Get it!!  Nothing to do with the Persistence undertaking.

Janet

+++++++++

Quote from: ldstlou on Today at 12:31:49 pm

Has all of the discussion on the cage been about Natalee at all?
I don't think so, I think it is about a few people who felt jilted by the members of the Persistence and Kurtis productions because they did not get their 15 minutes of fame and glory, nor their trip to the windy city.

You will never know how this breaks my heart. The members of SM who were bashed and throw under a bus repeatedly..why? For a missed trip to Chicago and a few seconds on television.

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.45

Jen ... The "first part" of the documentary ... the September, 2008 airing ... covered the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  Were you (Natalee's Freebirds) involved with Kurtis Production regarding the the ocean search?

Thanks

Janet

NO!!!  We never heard from Kurtis again after they returned from Aruba in January 2008.

Not even when I emailed them in September, after Kyle told us Schaefer had sold the footage, following which we learned their show was going to air.  That email was an attempt to find out if they were the ones who had putchased the footage, but like I said - no response from them.

And I probably could have worded that better with "their show that aired last September" rather than saying "the first show".

I was just trying to make the distinction between the one that aired, and the one that got flushed as 'show 1' and 'show 2'

Trying to make the distinction that the only thing we helped them with was that first show that aired in September.

I see now that I didn't do a very good job of that. 

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #155 on: March 13, 2009, 09:11:51 PM »

Lou

The planned trip to Chicago in February, 2008 to be interview by Kurtis Productions had nothing to do with Kyle Kingman, John Silvetti, Tim Trahan or Louis Schaefer.  It had everything to do with the suspects who participated in the events that encompassed the morning of May 30, 2005 and ... the corrupt investigation that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since the getgo.

At that period in time Kyle Kingman was not a Natalee's Freebird and ... he had yet to submit one post exposing the John Silvetti deception.

Janet

+++++++++

I don't think so, I think it is about a few people who felt jilted by the members of the Persistence and Kurtis productions because they did not get their 15 minutes of fame and glory, nor their trip to the windy city.

You will never know how this breaks my heart. The members of SM who were bashed and throw under a bus repeatedly..why? For a missed trip to Chicago and a few seconds on television.

Jen ... The "first part" of the documentary ... the September, 2008 airing ... covered the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  Were you (Natalee's Freebirds) involved with Kurtis Production regarding the the ocean search?

Thanks

Janet

NO!!!  We never heard from Kurtis again after they returned from Aruba in January 2008.

Not even when I emailed them in September, after Kyle told us Schaefer had sold the footage, following which we learned their show was going to air.  That email was an attempt to find out if they were the ones who had putchased the footage, but like I said - no response from them.

And I probably could have worded that better with "their show that aired last September" rather than saying "the first show".

I was just trying to make the distinction between the one that aired, and the one that got flushed as 'show 1' and 'show 2'

Trying to make the distinction that the only thing we helped them with was that first show that aired in September.

I say ig a nor.....from the little I have read here about Chicago, it was always about Natalee, and if questions were raised here today, again, it was for Natalee.  Seems like someone is trying to make it about herself and others.  same-o, same-o.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: March 13, 2009, 09:16:34 PM »

Lou

Janet

+++++++++

Thanks

Janet

That post made me so angry that I have had to stay quiet all day!!!
There isn't a word of truth in it.  The way she twists things is just awful!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: March 13, 2009, 09:24:31 PM »

Lou was one of my favorite people prior to the pexposure of Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the happenings encompassing the recover process that involved only the Arubans.

Natalee Holloway and her long suffering family have taken a backseat in her quest to protect Kyle Kingman and John Silvetti.

I do not think for a moment that she would be disregarding Kyle Kingman's own words that expose the betrayal of John Silvetti if there was possibility that the remains of her precious beloved was in that trap.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: March 13, 2009, 09:25:58 PM »

You know I'm reading over at GM and shaking my head.  Not just at what ldstlou posted but at what they are doing. 

It appears they are going over Shango stuff again.  My question is, I thought Capslock solved the riddle?  What happened to Caps witness?  Seems to me everyone now posting at GM is starting from scratch to include Johan posting photos of Joran and Michael with the belt around Michaels neck, OLD CRAP from nearly 4 years ago.  WTF? 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #159 on: March 13, 2009, 09:27:13 PM »

Hi Guys,

Thanks for letting us know Monken!  I will keep them all in my prayers.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.