April 27, 2024, 05:08:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 218241 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: March 14, 2009, 03:52:02 PM »

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best

No, Kyle.  No.  You were not FORCED to sit back and hope for the best.  YOU CHOSE to sit back and hope for the best.  There are a number of things YOU could have done.  YOU could have contacted the FBI.  YOU could have contacted Tim Miller.  YOU could have contacted the family.   

INSTEAD you chose, that's right Kyle, YOU CHOSE to participate in the attempted PIMPING of the only evidence not absconded with by the Arubans, the ROV videos.

You, KYLE KINGMAN, need to stop acting like you were one of the good guys.  YOU CHOSE at the time to do exactly what ALE did, and that is WITHHOLD POSSIBLE EVIDENCE.  And if you think talking to the Freebirds redeemed you, you're wrong.  Because when it came time to sh*t or get off the pot - you LIED, MADE THREATS OVER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and finally, RAN AWAY.  You CHOSE, Kyle Kingman, to do everything in your power to PROTECT THE PIMPING OF THE ROV VIDEOS.

Shame right on you.

JMO and only MO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #361 on: March 14, 2009, 03:55:50 PM »

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best

No, Kyle.  No.  You were not FORCED to sit back and hope for the best.  YOU CHOSE to sit back and hope for the best.  There are a number of things YOU could have done.  YOU could have contacted the FBI.  YOU could have contacted Tim Miller.  YOU could have contacted the family.   

INSTEAD you chose, that's right Kyle, YOU CHOSE to participate in the attempted PIMPING of the only evidence not absconded with by the Arubans, the ROV videos.

You, KYLE KINGMAN, need to stop acting like you were one of the good guys.  YOU CHOSE at the time to do exactly what ALE did, and that is WITHHOLD POSSIBLE EVIDENCE.  And if you think talking to the Freebirds redeemed you, you're wrong.  Because when it came time to sh*t or get off the pot - you LIED, MADE THREATS OVER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and finally, RAN AWAY.  You CHOSE, Kyle Kingman, to do everything in your power to PROTECT THE PIMPING OF THE ROV VIDEOS.

Shame right on you.

JMO and only MO

Bravo Lifesong......This is Exactly what He did.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: March 14, 2009, 03:58:07 PM »

08/2006
Owner, Louis Schaefer Jr., appoints Jim Mermis as president/CEO of Superior Offshore International. Schaefer shifts his position to chairman of the board.

04/2007
According to CW 1 (a Confidential Witness in the Class Action Lawsuit):  “…around the time of the IPO, Mermis was trying to attain a project out of Venezuela.  Rather than securing that work for Superior, Mermis instead sent the project to Kaplan Industry - a Company he joined after the bankruptcy.” [page  25]

04/2007 – 01/2008
According to CW 1 and CW 2 (Confidential Witnesses in the Class Action Lawsuit):  “Prior to and around the time of the IPO, Mermis worked to obtain a Venezuelan project for the benefit of another company rather than for Superior.  CW 2, a former employee who was a receptionist and executive assistant during the Class Period, and CW 1 reported that, while Superior Offshore's CEO, Mermis billed the Company for trips to Venezuela made to procure a client for the Kaplan Industry - the company that Mermis would eventually join after resigning from Superior Offshore.” [page 26]

01/28/09
Superior Offshore International Announces Appointment of E. Donald Terry as Interim President and Chief Executive Officer:  “…Mr. Terry's appointment followed James J. Mermis' resignation as President, Chief Executive Officer and a director of the Company. Mr. Mermis plans to join Kaplan Industry as its President of Technical Operations…”

Did we ever find out which project Mermis got for Kaplan? 

I can't answer the Kaplan project question at the moment.  Am catching up reading and wanted to note that Terry was appointed 1/27/08

http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/news.html?d=136169

-snipped-

As previously announced, the Board appointed E. Donald Terry as the Company's Interim President and Chief Executive Officer effective January 27, 2008.

That is correct:
Donald Terry is the guy who signed the sale/buyback agreement with Legacy.
Mr. Terry served in a number of capacities with Cal Dive International Inc.
During 2003, Mr. Terry was a consultant for Horizon Offshore, Inc.
From 1998 to 2000, Mr. Terry was Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of
Terry Offshore,
Inc.
From 1995 to 1998, Mr. Terry was Worldwide General Manager of McDermott Underwater Services
From 1992 to 1995, Mr. Terry was Vice President of Offshore Pipelines, Inc.
From 1988 to 1992, Mr. Terry was President and Chief Operating Officer and a director of Offshore Petroleum Divers, Inc.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: March 14, 2009, 03:59:26 PM »

Right on Lifesong.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: March 14, 2009, 04:01:27 PM »

Shame right on you.

JMO and only MO

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: March 14, 2009, 04:06:24 PM »

Shame right on you.

JMO and only MO

Great post.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: March 14, 2009, 04:08:00 PM »

Idstlou said: “They were working with two FBI agents from Barbados. The footage was turned over to them.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.560

Idstlou said: ”The footage WAS turned over to the FBI immediately.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.500

Idstlou said: “I know that there were members of Quantico on board. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.580

Reply #619 on: January 02, 2009, 10:17:09 PM   ldstlou
I have had all my questions answered by Jug and Kyle
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.msg610004#msg610004

ldstlou Reply #283 on: Today at 10:20:17 PM
Kyle owes you all nothing, he owes me nothing!

BUT that is not what JUG said:

LEAK said: "This comment was made by Jug during a recent phone conversation:
All of the stuff that Kermit posted
FBI did not know about it..."

"Klye:  I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them.
pg 39http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.760

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: March 14, 2009, 04:09:30 PM »

Chata..Hope the service went well..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: March 14, 2009, 04:16:20 PM »

BIG WHOPPER lie by Idstlou/b]
539 on: Today at 07:28:31 PM   ldstlou
It was this action by the arubans, along with a series of other suspicious events that caused Kyle to have real concern with what was in the cage afterall.

He was so concerned that he flew back to the U.S. to "strike a deal" with the networks of the ROV footage

Kyle posted: FEB 12 We are all holding up well. I just flew back to New Jersey
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4477.760

05/08/2008 (from Lifesong's timeline)
Kyle Kingman:  “I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.”

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #369 on: March 14, 2009, 04:25:40 PM »

It appears that at least one of our prodical monkeys is no longer bowing unconditionally to Lou's justification of Kyle Kingman's own words.  Iris appears to be thinking for herself and ... challenging the status quo.

Janet

++++++

Iris 44
Re: The Cage
« Reply #65 on: Today at 12:43:23 am »

ldstlou,
I can believe that Kyle got caught up in the emotion at first, but why did he keep posting about it much later with the Freebirds?  I wonder what his intentions were at that point.  Were you communicating with him then? 

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.60

Iris is an analyst.  That's what she does.  I believe I read her stating this several times. 
She can be found here:

I wrote that post with a bit of sarcasm.  Meant to let Janet, know, as well.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: March 14, 2009, 04:30:05 PM »

12/30/2007
Per oceanexploration (Kyle Kingman):  "This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH. I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only.

If he could have sent 6 photos to the FBI, he could have contacted them rather then try to sell the ROV/images to the media.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: March 14, 2009, 04:31:43 PM »

I wrote that post with a bit of sarcasm.  Meant to let Janet, know, as well.   

That is hinky.
She uses company time to post. Fed Ex time that is.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: March 14, 2009, 04:37:24 PM »

BIG WHOPPER lie by Idstlou/b]
539 on: Today at 07:28:31 PM   ldstlou
It was this action by the arubans, along with a series of other suspicious events that caused Kyle to have real concern with what was in the cage afterall.

He was so concerned that he flew back to the U.S. to "strike a deal" with the networks of the ROV footage

Kyle Kingman:  “I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.”

MORE BIG WHOOPER LIES OUTTA OF IDSTlou
Reply #563 on: Today at 07:55:01 PM   ldstlou
You have to remember that Kyle had just received info that did not set well with him and is now starting to wonder why? He is going back and forth with everything that happened with the members of this forum..trying to disseminate what happened...and so that is why just to bring that quote over...well..it is out of context..does that mae sense? It was a culmnation of events..including some that he found out about months after the search....that caused him to really start to become alarmed

DURING THE SEARCH

[/b]
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: March 14, 2009, 04:46:02 PM »

12/30/2007
Per oceanexploration (Kyle Kingman):  "This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH. I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only.

If he could have sent 6 photos to the FBI, he could have contacted them rather then try to sell the ROV/images to the media.

Exactly.

Anyone that would defend his actions is not doing so in the interests of Justice for Natalee Holloway.  Nor on behalf of her family.  I'm throwing the bullshit flag on that and standing by it. 

I am boycotting any site that stands against the truth on this issue.  I refuse to add to the hitcount of any site that supports Kyle Kingman.  Kyle Kingman has been no friend of Natalee's family. 

There's just no gray area there.  Kyle himself provided the proof with the pictures.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: March 14, 2009, 04:47:47 PM »

12/30/2007

Exactly.

Anyone that would defend his actions is not doing so in the interests of Justice for Natalee Holloway.  Nor on behalf of her family.  I'm throwing the bullshit flag on that and standing by it. 

I am boycotting any site that stands against the truth on this issue.  I refuse to add to the hitcount of any site that supports Kyle Kingman.  Kyle Kingman has been no friend of Natalee's family. 

There's just no gray area there.  Kyle himself provided the proof with the pictures.

B-I-N-G-O...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: March 14, 2009, 04:49:24 PM »

I am off to a family gathering (my side).  Have a good afternoon.

I appreciate each of ya..

I miss Keepthefaith.  I hope he is well.

Janet
1:50 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: March 14, 2009, 04:50:33 PM »

12/30/2007

Exactly.

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: March 14, 2009, 04:50:36 PM »

I am off to a family gathering (my side).  Have a good afternoon.

I appreciate each of ya..

I miss Keepthefaith.  I hope he is well.

Janet
1:50 PM PT

I'm here Janet!Have a great day!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: March 14, 2009, 04:53:42 PM »

KYLE KINGMAN'S SECRET PICTURES:

Credit: Kermit and some of Natalee's Freebirds

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: March 14, 2009, 04:55:00 PM »

12/30/2007

Exactly.

Yes Yes Yes Lifesong.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.