March 29, 2024, 05:54:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 216742 times)
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #540 on: March 15, 2009, 01:25:20 AM »

Goodnight, everybody.

One last picture, okay?

"Tattoo Caption" Contest

If you could imagine/create any tattoo here, what would it say and what would it look like?

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: March 15, 2009, 01:26:40 AM »

It appears that at least one of our prodical monkeys is no longer bowing unconditionally to Lou's justification of Kyle Kingman's own words.  Iris appears to be thinking for herself and ... challenging the status quo.

Janet

++++++

Iris 44
Re: The Cage
« Reply #65 on: Today at 12:43:23 am »

ldstlou,
I can believe that Kyle got caught up in the emotion at first, but why did he keep posting about it much later with the Freebirds?  I wonder what his intentions were at that point.  Were you communicating with him then? 

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.60

Iris is an analyst.  That's what she does.  I believe I read her stating this several times. 
She can be found here:

I wrote that post with a bit of sarcasm.  Meant to let Janet, know, as well.   

I guess my attempt to impress everyone with my job just didn't work.  Next time I will choose something much more impressive.  Hmmhhh.......what should I choose?  OK, I thought of something, but I can't tell you right now.  All in good time.  I have my reasons.

OK, it's time.  Here is a clue:

Iway oughtbray ownday away ice-presidentvay

Yikes, I better get out of here quick!

Take care, monkeys....

Your BrassMonkey site must be slow ehhh Iris44!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #542 on: March 15, 2009, 01:27:29 AM »

Goodnight Blue Moon and Artcolley!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: March 15, 2009, 01:38:26 AM »

When I was posting the latest news clips in the Murder and Crime thread, I was there with 1 guest.

Just checked again.....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.960

texasmom and 12 Guests are viewing this topic

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: March 15, 2009, 01:40:44 AM »

Still more then 4 posters left Iris44..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: March 15, 2009, 01:43:17 AM »

When I was posting the latest news clips in the Murder and Crime thread, I was there with 1 guest.

Just checked again.....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.960

texasmom and 12 Guests are viewing this topic

That's great TM...Maybe the thread will continue to have an affect and change small pieces of people's worlds!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: March 15, 2009, 01:43:58 AM »

Still more then 4 posters left Iris44..

GoodNight Iris44..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: March 15, 2009, 01:45:57 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7644/8/

Gasolin ta caba ariba boto y ta drief bay cu persona abordo        
Saturday, 14 March 2009 - 23:22 
Den oranan di diasabra anochi nos di 24ora.com ta ricibi informacion cu aparentemente lo mester tin un boto ta drief cu 1 persona ariba dje.Immediatamente reporteronan di 24ora.coma dirigi nan mes pa e pier di Bugalu ariba e informacion cu nos a ricibi.Locual cu a pasa ta cu un persona cu mester subi ariba e boto di Tattoo, lo mester a jega laat pa esaki y na dado momento a subi ariba un boto cu no tawata tin fuel den dje y cu consequencia e boto aki a drief bay afo cune. Immediatamente a pidi assistencia di boto di Polis pa bay duna un man pa asina por localiza e boto aki y tow nan bek pa canto. Ora cu nan a jega canto e persona a conta Polis cu ainda falta 2 persona mas cu a bay cune y na dado momento mester a bula awa.

Then this one that appears to be related:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7643/5/#jc_allComments

Accion di emergencia pa haya dos hende perdi         
Saturday, 14 March 2009 - 23:24 
Despues cu maritiem politie (Polis riba Laman) a duna un man den un caso unda cu tres persona lo a subi un boto sin authorisacion y gasolin a caba cu nan na caminda ta start un accion di busqueda. Aparentemente lo a pensa cu dos di e hendenan a landa bin tera y un otro a keda abordo ( di cual e la ser encontra riba e boto). Awor ta sali na cla cu no por haya paradero di e otro dos personanan cu aparentemente lo a landa bin tera. Debi cu no por haya nan paradero boto di polis, search & rescue y helicopter ta saliendo na e momomentonan aki (11.09pm) pa busca riba laman. Asina cu tin mas informacion nos lo duna un update

Papiamentu translation:

gasolene is end upstairs boat y is drief bay cu person abordo saturday, 14 march 2009 - 23:22 in oranan of saturday night we of 24ora.com is ricibi informacion cu apparently will have to have one boat is drief cu 1 person upstairs dje.immediatamente reporteronan of 24ora.coma dirigi they self for her pier of bugalu upstairs the informacion cu we owing to ricibi.locual cu owing to happen is cu one person cu have to lever upstairs the boat of tattoo, will have to owing to jega late for this y at dado instant owing to lever upstairs one boat cu not tawata have fuel in dje y cu consequencia the boat here owing to drief bay afo cune. immediatamente owing to ask assistencia of boat of police for bay give one
hand for so can localiza the boat here y tow they bek for canto. hour cu they owing to jega canto the person owing to count ; police cu still miss 2 person more cu owing to bay cune y at dado instant have to owing to fly water. come across

accion of emergencia for achieve two person perdi saturday, 14 march 2009 - 23:24 after cu maritiem politie (polis on laman) owing to give one hand in one caso where cu three person will owing to lever one boat without authorisacion y gasolene owing to end cu they at caminda is start one accion of busqueda. apparently will owing to think cu two of the hendenan owing to swim come ground y one another owing to stay abordo ( of cual the la being encontra on the boto). now is leave at cla cu not can achieve paradero of the another two personanan cu apparently will owing to swim come ground. debi cu not can achieve they paradero boat of police, search & rescue y helicopter is saliendo at the momomentonan here (11.09pm) for busca on sea. so cu have more informacion we will give one update

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: March 15, 2009, 01:52:59 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: March 15, 2009, 01:55:37 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

Goodnight, and God bless you too KTF!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: March 15, 2009, 02:41:28 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Goodnight everyone!   

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: March 15, 2009, 02:44:33 AM »

It appears that at least one of our prodical monkeys is no longer bowing unconditionally to Lou's justification of Kyle Kingman's own words.  Iris appears to be thinking for herself and ... challenging the status quo.

Janet

++++++

Iris 44

ldstlou,
I can believe that Kyle got caught up in the emotion at first, but why did he keep posting about it much later with the Freebirds?  I wonder what his intentions were at that point.  Were you communicating with him then? 

Iris is an analyst.  That's what she does.  I believe I read her stating this several times. 
She can be found here:

I guess my attempt to impress everyone with my job just didn't work.  Next time I will choose something much more impressive.  Hmmhhh.......what should I choose?  OK, I thought of something, but I can't tell you right now.  All in good time.  I have my reasons.

Take care, monkeys....

Feb 22, 2008 @ 10:42 pm at SM   
ospainter, Artcolley, Keepthefaith, Lifesong, iris44, rjdeer, Monkey Mia, Mere, Magnolia, klaasend, GabbyG and 5 Guests are viewing this board.

MONDAY FEB 23, 2009 at Chat and Grumble:
Iris logging in from Fed Ex, 1 hour , 43 min 7 p.1 hour

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: March 15, 2009, 02:48:31 AM »

Chat and Grumble site:
IRIS:  5 hours, 1 hour , 1 hour, 2 hours, 56 min , 1 hour,  Iris is back again 9:16 pm her time.
Iris 52 min FROM WORK, 1 hour , 44 min, 32 min ,
March 2 from home 45 min , 13 min ,
Iris - from work: 48 min, 4 hours, 42 min, 2 hours

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: March 15, 2009, 02:54:59 AM »

Take care, monkeys....

Gee maybe you could post some proof that you Iway oughtbray ownday away ice-presidentvay.
I am curious was this part of your analyst job?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: March 15, 2009, 03:48:23 AM »

Interesting article...

http://www.bloomu.edu/media/magazine/Bloomsburg_Winter09.pdf

Page 20

Whether searching deep waters for a vanished 18-year-old, enriching the lives of some big
cats or promoting a Class AAA baseball team, internships and cooperative assignments often take Bloomsburg University students into the realm of the unexpected. Students Jacob Lex, Erin Loughlin and Travis Behler recently participated in experiential assignments that allowed them to handle unique job responsibilities.

Jacob Lex

Jacob Lex, a junior electronics engineering technology major, found himself involved in a high-profile missing person case as part of his co-op with Alternative Positioning Solutions (APS) of Lafayette, La. The company, owned by Lex’s uncle, is a navigation, positioning
and sonar services firm with responsibility for the Gulf of Mexico and all territorial U.S. waters. 

During his eight months on-site, Lex worked in Aruba searching unsuccessfully for the remains of Natalee Holloway, an Alabama teenager who disappeared in May 2005. The crew aboard the R/V Persistence—APS’s flagship boat—worked 18-hour days making sonar runs to identify all of the materials that don’t naturally appear on the seafloor, including possible human skeletal remains and pieces of clothing.  Lex was responsible for running the ship’s computer equipment. Despite long hours and intense effort, the search came up empty. 

When the work in Aruba was complete, Lex’s next assignment centered on mapping the seafloor in the Gulf of Mexico. The days and weeks were long, he says, but he bonded with other members of the crew. 

“Nothing is predictable when you’re out at sea, but coming together to fix things or find solutions made us closer.” Lex says. “It’s like a brotherhood.”

Following the completion of his co-op, APS offered Lex a future position as a geophysicist, which would require additional schooling beyond his Bloomsburg degree.

“I always work hard in whatever I do, but I really took advantage of my time with APS,” Lex says. “I liked the work and learned as much as I could as quickly as I could. I think this experience will pay off.”

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: March 15, 2009, 09:49:36 AM »

OKay, I have a question.
Seeing everything that has been posted regarding Kyle, Silvetti, etc, I need to ask WHY the squeaky, leaky bunch have decided to defend the deceitful actions of these people rather than see through it and defend Natalee's family.
Going right for the jugular here...Bottom line, WHAT are they getting out of it?
Are they being compensated for trying to throw everyone off?

I know back in the beginning that AHATA had paid posters, supposedly . I wonder if that is still the case?

Artcolley - wow, I find that hard to believe.  Not so much people like Purcell or Renfro and several others that may have a vested interest in Aruba but people like ldstlou and others?  I just doubt it.  I think they are misinformed and distracted by the same people that have been blocking justice for Natalee all these years.

Good morning, Klaas.....

I was listening to someone talk about the Anna Nicole Smith fiasco yesterday on CNN, and that person stated that the doctors, etc who supplied ANS with the drugs did so as their way of staying close to/rubbing elbows with the star.  I feel that is what has taken place with LSD and Company.  They feel important because they have contact with "Family Members" and "Controversial Posters".  MOO
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: March 15, 2009, 10:09:07 AM »

Janet

++++++

Iris 44

ldstlou,

She can be found here:

Take care, monkeys....

IRIS - can you please tell me what LSD's response was to your original question?  It was actually a very good question.  TIA

Iris 44
« Reply #65 on: Today at 12:43:23 am »[/b]

ldstlou,

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: March 15, 2009, 10:32:06 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53931.php

Google translation:

Astec not seize funds APA

March 14, 2009, 14:28 (GMT -04:00)

Alfonso Boekhoudt, director of Aruba Ports Authority (APA) Thursday for the treatment of case against Astec APA had brought to take to make.

ORANGE CITY - The judge yesterday decided to stevedoring company Astec not consent to seize money that Aruba Ports Authority (APA) is. The request was Thursday by Astec in court and was dealt with behind closed doors.

Next week, the interim relief between the two companies in which the stevedoring company claiming compensation for the termination of the permanent contract. Astec has been an ongoing contract with APA to work in the port area. With the container port is moving to Barcadera and public procurement is to provide working business activities in the new location may carry out the contract with Astec broken. This requires the company one million fee. Because Astec fear that APA is not enough money to pay for those damages, they would herd recovery. Employees of APA were afraid that if money would be confiscated, it is not enough money to maintain the salaries of the workers pay. The APA-workers also threatened to close the port if this would happen. With the judge's decision, this threat for the job.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: March 15, 2009, 10:41:01 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53930.php

Aruba

'Landing Colombian tourists may increase'

March 14, 2009, 14:27 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The supply of Colombian tourists to Aruba can significantly increase this year, said ATA Executive Director for Latin America Miriam Dabian. Colombians who wish to visit our island do not separate visa to do more questions, and there are more flight options from Colombia to Aruba by Tiara Air and Copa Airlines. Venezuelan tourists for it is otherwise, they are not as easy a visa to travel to Aruba, and the conversations about the ATA Vice President of Venezuela wishes to conduct have not yet taken place.

"We have requested a meeting with Venezuelan Vice President but have not yet been" let Dabian know. "Once this has taken place, we will look at what solutions are possible."

In Colombia last year, a relaxation of visa requirements for tourists who wish to travel to Aruba place. Dabian: "Passengers who already hold a valid U.S. or Schengen visa, are not a new one to ask. Most Colombian passengers from the middle and upper class have a U.S. visa and can thus travel here. "That gave ATA Dabian exploited according to Aruba in Colombia to promote as a holiday destination. "This is the Colombian tourists to the island more attractive to choose their holiday."

The problem with the limited number of seats from Colombia to Aruba last year was Dabian is now quite relieved by the introduction of flights with Copa Airlines. "Although Colombian Avianca airline offers direct flights to Aruba, its aircraft were increasingly filled with passengers from other Central and Latin American countries. It was very difficult for Colombian tourists to come to Aruba. "But because Copa Airlines now flies to Aruba, allows for more seating capacity. "Not only Colombians but also for tourists from other countries in Central and Latin America," said Dabian. "With Copa Airlines passengers from Panama, via Cali, Medellín and Baranquilla to Aruba. From March 21 next Tiara Air begins twice a week to fly to Colombia from Riohacha. It also widens the possibilities for tourists from Sta. Marta and Valledupar for vacation to Aruba to come. "

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: March 15, 2009, 10:44:22 AM »

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=68861

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.