May 28, 2024, 02:17:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 220846 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #580 on: March 15, 2009, 02:26:20 PM »

SECURITY WARNING TO EVERYBODY!!!

I was just checking out various websites related to Natalee Holloway and came across this one:  arubanboycott.blogspot.com and it contains a page that downloads trojans to your computer, steals passwords, and does various other vicious nasty things. I don't think the first page does it but it is one of the other pages of this blog that has all the malicious code.

My Internet Security software went crazy and refused to let that malicious page be opened by my browser (Internet Explorer).

So a blog about boycotting Aruba should be on the side of the good guys, right? So why are they trying to wreck peoples' computers and steal all their personal information?

What if it's really one of the bad guys masquerading as a good guy?

Even if this particular blog turns out to be okay and my internet security software is simply paranoid, it is still a very real possibility that the "bad guys" could set up a seemingly pro-Natalee page just for the purpose of stealing info from your computers and/or wrecking them. So make sure all your virus/security software is up to date and scan your computers from time to time and don't automatically trust websites that look like they are good guys. Be cautious.

Thanks, Oldie!  Nothing woud surprise me when it comes to this case.   
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: March 15, 2009, 02:26:38 PM »

I was just checking out various websites related to Natalee Holloway and came across this one:  arubanboycott.blogspot.com and it contains a page that downloads trojans to your computer, steals passwords, and does various other vicious nasty things. I don't think the first page does it but it is one of the other pages of this blog that has all the malicious code.

My Internet Security software went crazy and refused to let that malicious page be opened by my browser (Internet Explorer).

So a blog about boycotting Aruba should be on the side of the good guys, right? So why are they trying to wreck peoples' computers and steal all their personal information?

Even if this particular blog turns out to be okay and my internet security software is simply paranoid, it is still a very real possibility that the "bad guys" could set up a seemingly pro-Natalee page just for the purpose of stealing info from your computers and/or wrecking them. So make sure all your virus/security software is up to date and scan your computers from time to time and don't automatically trust websites that look like they are good guys. Be cautious.

Thank you for that post, Oldiebutgoodie. Much appreciated.
I wonder who's blogspot that is and if they know?
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: March 15, 2009, 02:41:30 PM »

I believe this web site has been around for a long time. 

BOYCOTT ARUBA--JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
Purpose: Spreading the word of a VOLUNTARY boycott to the island of Aruba. This consumer grassroots movement urges everyone to abandon any plans to travel to Aruba or the Netherland Antilles until this case is resolved.

email: - michellesaysso@yahoo.com

Sign this petition to BOYCOTT ARUBA until JUSTICE is served!  http://www.petitiononline.com/holloway/petition.html

She also has another site

http://michellesaysso.blogspot.com/2009/03/canadians-address-spring-break-travel.html

One recent article, March 14,

CANADIANS ADDRESS SPRING BREAK TRAVEL CONCERNS

"A 2007 report by the World Bank and the United Nations said the Caribbean murder rate has risen to the world's highest, thanks largely to drug trafficking. Assaults also occur more frequently than the global average."

I had no problems with my security software at this site.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #583 on: March 15, 2009, 02:42:45 PM »

It's Michele's, I believe.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: March 15, 2009, 02:44:40 PM »

I believe this web site has been around for a long time. 

Purpose: Spreading the word of a VOLUNTARY boycott to the island of Aruba. This consumer grassroots movement urges everyone to abandon any plans to travel to Aruba or the Netherland Antilles until this case is resolved.

email: - michellesaysso@yahoo.com

Sign this petition to BOYCOTT ARUBA until JUSTICE is served!  http://www.petitiononline.com/holloway/petition.html

She also has another site

http://michellesaysso.blogspot.com/2009/03/canadians-address-spring-break-travel.html

One recent article, March 14,

CANADIANS ADDRESS SPRING BREAK TRAVEL CONCERNS

"A 2007 report by the World Bank and the United Nations said the Caribbean murder rate has risen to the world's highest, thanks largely to drug trafficking. Assaults also occur more frequently than the global average."

I had no problems with my security software at this site.

jmho

Thank you, WhiskeyGirl.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #585 on: March 15, 2009, 02:46:14 PM »

I don't know but I do recall a blog or website created by or moderated by Kathy Drenga (aka Hotshot?) that was either named as this blog or something very similiar. Does anyone here remember the url or name of her webpage?

P.S. -- I was trying to find Kathy's website through Google and one of the pages Google spit back at me was this one :  http://forum.fok.nl/topic/1255051/6/25

It's all in Dutch so maybe someone here can translate. Also some names are there (like bastibro and johann) that I've seen here at SM. There is an image posted of a very long open letter to Beth Holloway (in English) that seems accusatory in nature and calls HER  a liar.

And last of all, Kathy Drenga's name doesn't appear here at all so why would Google show me THIS page in a search result on her? I was just trying to find her boycott Aruba page.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: March 15, 2009, 02:46:52 PM »

Arubanboycott blogspot has always been an OK site.  I suppose something could have happened to it but I suspect it's your security settings. 
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #587 on: March 15, 2009, 02:52:41 PM »

I don't know but I do recall a blog or website created by or moderated by Kathy Drenga (aka Hotshot?) that was either named as this blog or something very similiar. Does anyone here remember the url or name of her webpage?

P.S. -- I was trying to find Kathy's website through Google and one of the pages Google spit back at me was this one :  http://forum.fok.nl/topic/1255051/6/25

It's all in Dutch so maybe someone here can translate. Also some names are there (like bastibro and johann) that I've seen here at SM. There is an image posted of a very long open letter to Beth Holloway (in English) that seems accusatory in nature and calls HER  a liar.

And last of all, Kathy Drenga's name doesn't appear here at all so why would Google show me THIS page in a search result on her? I was just trying to find her boycott Aruba page.
This is Hotshot's site....

http://arubassilence.bravehost.com/

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: March 15, 2009, 02:55:19 PM »

Thank you, everyone.

I thought that name sounded familiar! Whew!

Klaas, I agree, could be the security settings.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #589 on: March 15, 2009, 02:56:37 PM »

I hope everyone will join me in saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY to HOTPING!!!! 

I started a thread for her in the Monkey Lounge.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4698.new

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #590 on: March 15, 2009, 02:57:47 PM »

Here's the warning thrown up by my internet security. I hope it is legible because I had to vastly downsize it to fit here. Also, you will see the exact url and I caution you not to go there. I already mentioned that the "base" url or homepage does not throw up any warnings.

Okay, in previewing it, it seems it is not legible at the scaled-down size so click on the image to see the full size if you need to verify what the Internet Security says.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #591 on: March 15, 2009, 02:59:53 PM »

Somebody could try going to the actual url, if they want to risk it, to see if their internet security throws up a warning.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: March 15, 2009, 03:11:09 PM »

Somebody could try going to the actual url, if they want to risk it, to see if their internet security throws up a warning.

I didn't get any warning.  Could also be a pop up ad trying to sell you security software?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #593 on: March 15, 2009, 03:24:48 PM »

I didn't get any warning.  Could also be a pop up ad trying to sell you security software?

The BASE url that WhiskeyGirl and maybe you visited would not have thrown up a warning as I already stated because there never was a problem there.

The problem is on a "subsidiary" page and the url to THAT page is:  arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/05/natalees-disappearance-still-making.html     I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE GO TO THIS URL UNLESS YOUR INTERNET SECURITY IS UP TO DATE. But, I would like to know if anyone else's security also warns them.

No, that was not a pop-up ad because I am already subscribed to Kaspersky Internet Security and that subscription will not expire for months. Kaspersky is, by far, better than Norton or McAfee and detects a great deal that they do not detect. Kaspersky would not be spamming an already-subscribed customer to subscribe, lol. Part of their protection prevents pop-ups and banner ads. I see the blank spaces here at SM for the banner ads but I can't see the actual ads. Kaspersky won't let them download. See what I mean?

Anyway, a front page or homepage can be perfectly innocent and the webmaster is perfectly innocent but then a second page or any subsidiary page may have malicious script dropped into its code and the original webmaster might not know anything about it.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: March 15, 2009, 03:29:57 PM »

Caps and Pond posts
Joran's passport posted
Joran's picture in North Korea
K-Swiss Tennis shoe picture
Joran's nekkied pic in Thailand
Woman raped in Aruba
John summoned back to Aruba

Could anybody help me out with this?
I've been wandering aimlessly through the old threads suggested by search results.  I've found nothing and am getting nowhere fast. 

I have some ideas, just don't know how to get there...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: March 15, 2009, 03:31:23 PM »

Michelle has unwavering supported justice Natalee Holloway ... the voluntary boycott while at the same time exposing the corrupt investigation that has prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005.  The Natalee's Freebirds documents are not only posted on their own blog ... the documents are shared with both the Aruban Boycott and Scared Monkeys sites.

Janet

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #596 on: March 15, 2009, 03:42:00 PM »

Caps and Pond posts
Joran's passport posted
Woman raped in Aruba

I've been wandering aimlessly through the old threads suggested by search results.  I've found nothing and am getting nowhere fast. 

I'll try to help Lifesong.  Are you looking for links to posts about each event listed?  I would think there will be several for some on the list.  I'm not sure what we're looking for so just tell me what you need and I'll try to find it.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: March 15, 2009, 03:52:07 PM »

Caps and Pond posts
Joran's passport posted
Woman raped in Aruba

I'll try to help Lifesong.  Are you looking for links to posts about each event listed?  I would think there will be several for some on the list.  I'm not sure what we're looking for so just tell me what you need and I'll try to find it.

Thanks, TM!  That's just the thing, I don't know.  My feeling is these things all have something in common.  And by something...I think I mean someone.  Notice, that list ends with Silvetti. 

So...

I think I'm looking for the first posting of the passport; the first posting of Joran's pic in N.Korea, etc.
I'm pretty sure the passport was posted prior to May 1 or 2, 2008, but haven't found it yet. 

Found this:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg379294#msg379294
Johan555
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -
« Reply #505 on: May 06, 2008, 06:52:11 AM » 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pasport joran > http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2669.new#new

But that link didn't get me to the passport posting...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: March 15, 2009, 03:54:13 PM »

Caps and Pond posts
Joran's passport posted
Woman raped in Aruba

My guess is Kermit is telling us "several" people are the leek.

(as in hotshot, lalasMom, destiny, and so on and so on. JMO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: March 15, 2009, 03:56:25 PM »

Caps and Pond posts
Joran's passport posted
Woman raped in Aruba

My guess is Kermit is telling us "several" people are the leek.

(as in hotshot, lalasMom, destiny, and so on and so on. JMO)

Sorry, correction to move outside the box

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.