May 29, 2024, 03:34:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 221017 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: March 16, 2009, 01:17:19 PM »

Part of ldstlou's post at GM.  My thoughts in red:

Kyle told me that if there had been evidence in the cage that was related to Natalee, then Dateline would not have been able to show the footage because it would have been evidence in an ongoing investigation. When the divers came up after the Dec 30th dive with the thumbs down sign, there was an agent from Quantico on the boat. Someone from Dateline had asked the agent if there was any evidence related to Natalee and the Quantico agent then told him no which gave Dateline legally, the right to use the footage in their show. So it was the Quantico agent who said there was no evidence in the cage related to Natalee. If there had been evidence related to Natalee's case, Dateline would NOT have been able to show it. (Really?? the Quantico agent could tell right away WITHOUT TESTING that nothing in the cage pertained to Natalee or Joran?  BS, pure BS and you can't possibly believe this))

Next Kyle told me, that indeed Schaefer had planned on doing a documentary on the search. When they found out that Dateline was going to air the footage before they had a chance to sell their documentary, they contacted the FBI to try and get it stopped. I believe that the FBI then called Dateline and said they could not show all of the footage of the dive. This is my understanding of what happened after talking to Kyle. ((Again, I call BS.  Dateline was part of the search from the very beginning starting with shots taken at the dock in LA.  You trying to tell me that Dateline pulled a fast one on all of them?))

I just am not one who believes in a conspiracy theory or any wrong doing in Schaefer wanting to do a documentary of the search for Natalee. They were usurped by Dateline who originally was doing a show on Tim and TES, but who changed the theme of their show to the Persistence and the search before they had a buyer for their own documentary. I also don't believe Schaefer would have made a "lot of money" on the documentary, I believe he was trying to recoup some of the money he had put into the search.

Logic dictates, that IF they had found Natalee in the cage, THEN they certainly would have made a lot of money selling the footage. What is the point in hiding the fact that they found Natalee...there is none!!!  ((There is no logic dictating what you post, only emotion))

I'll likely have more to say after I wake up 

MOVIE DEALS:

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 -
« Reply #544 on: February 29, 2008, 03:28:32 AM »

This is a very good idea.  We've been working on that for a couple weeks.  I've personally been handling the matter while I was on the east coast last week.  Unfortunately, the Dateline story aired along with Greta and scooped up the remainder of what the press felt was immediately worth reporting on.  I can't blame them.  It's business.  Definitely shot that down though.  Move on.  Deal with it. Stay the course.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.540

Kyle: I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: March 16, 2009, 01:21:38 PM »

Kermit....I understand everything except the photobucket information.....

First....it goes to the front page of photobucket....not to any pictures....
then the url you gave has susanesmith....SES or SS....also julia renfro (omg)....is this true?

....and what about ktfkermit.....are you both the same person?   or am I just too old
to stay on internet forums any longer....lol

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: March 16, 2009, 01:25:09 PM »

Idstlou said: “They were working with two FBI agents from Barbados. The footage was turned over to them.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.560

Idstlou said: ”The footage WAS turned over to the FBI immediately.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.500

Idstlou said: “I know that there were members of Quantico on board. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.580

Reply #619 on: January 02, 2009, 10:17:09 PM   ldstlou
I have had all my questions answered by Jug and Kyle
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.msg610004#msg610004

BUT that is not what JUG said:

LEAK said: "This comment was made by Jug during a recent phone conversation:
All of the stuff that Kermit posted
FBI did not know about it..."

"Klye:  I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them.
pg 39http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.760
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=0d60426042cdd31e8b5d5ceff17bdaca;topic=4675.new#new

Kyle said: The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot. I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

Kyle said: #732 on: March 18, 2008, 11:47:36 AM
 Tim Miller, Tim Trahan, Dateline and all comments in the Dateline special are pertaining to information available as of the Dec-30th dive, which was visual inspection only.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: March 16, 2009, 01:28:55 PM »

then the url you gave has susanesmith....SES or SS....also julia renfro (omg)....is this true?

....and what about ktfkermit.....are you both the same person?   or am I just too old

When SS posted the photos at Chat and Grumble she used her photobucket account with her real name on it. You can see her real name in the link. She uses the nic SES at Chat and Grumble and the nic Julia Renfro to maliciously slander kermit and also KFT and Janet and Rob.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: March 16, 2009, 01:30:13 PM »

Kermit posted..

==============================================================

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by itslef but the wrod as a wlohe.

============================================================

Kermit
You are very good at intuitive reading... 
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: March 16, 2009, 01:33:14 PM »

<<snipped>>

Mrs.Red = Destiny

No.  No, no, no, no, no, no, no....no.

I don't understand. 

This can't be?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: March 16, 2009, 01:33:29 PM »

When SS posted the photos at Chat and Grumble she used her photobucket account with her real name on it. You can see her real name in the link. She uses the nic SES at Chat and Grumble and the nic Julia Renfro to maliciously slander kermit and also KFT and Janet and Rob.

Thank you.....I understand....not the name I would have chosen.... 

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: March 16, 2009, 01:33:55 PM »

Mere, I am not sure but I believe Kermit was being deliberately rude to SS. Just as a few post earlier he was being rude to LoRain.  and next Idstlou. Now maybe he/she was paying Destiny a compliment saying she equaled Mrs Red. Not sure on that one. I hate that SM keeps trying to run folks off. I also thought this forum was about Natalee but that seems to be getting lost in forum wars.

Janet, I also do not believe Natalee was in that cage. It is an opinion. I have no proof.

Just a swinging with the tribe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #768 on: March 16, 2009, 01:38:18 PM »

Kermit posted..

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by itslef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Kermit

Edward,

Klaasend made that statement and Kermit quoted her.  I'm sure both will accept your compliment, though.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: March 16, 2009, 01:38:52 PM »

Mere, I am not sure but I believe Kermit was being deliberately rude to SS. Just as a few post earlier he was being rude to LoRain.  and next Idstlou. Now maybe he/she was paying Destiny a compliment saying she equaled Mrs Red. Not sure on that one. I hate that SM keeps trying to run folks off. I also thought this forum was about Natalee but that seems to be getting lost in forum wars.

Janet, I also do not believe Natalee was in that cage. It is an opinion. I have no proof.

Sam - I'm curious, who do you think it was?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: March 16, 2009, 01:42:07 PM »

Sam....I think that kermit was responding to information Klaas gave us yesterday.
Apparently you can go to chatandgrumble and there is/was a open page with some  information available to anyone who went there.  This was negative information.
Perhaps you should read what was said.....not nice.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: March 16, 2009, 01:45:13 PM »

Kermit posted..

Kermit

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #772 on: March 16, 2009, 01:46:02 PM »

Hotping,

I typed a reply to yours regarding the sonavision site, but I must have back spaced before hitting post, because it's not here. 

Anyway, I did not go to the sonavision site, which was the first link you gave.  I open the second link which opened the pdf file with John & Roberta Silveitt's picture, etc. 

I do not have the bells & whistles some of you have and cannot say whether the sonavision site is safe.  Virus scans have occasionally found trojans on this pc, but hubby usually gets blamed because he clicks on anything!!!!! 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: March 16, 2009, 01:48:06 PM »

Incorrect Sam.

Klassend posted photos that Chat and Grumble people were/are posting.

I merely had the observation to click on the link and it exposed that SS is using the nic SES and Julia Renfro at Chat and Grumble.

I did not write that paragraph about LoRain - she wrote it a long time ago. I just happened to have copied/saved it and I posted it.

I merely posted what Istlou stated on this forum. AND I BACKED IT UP with what JUG actually said and what Kyle stated.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: March 16, 2009, 01:48:56 PM »

<<snipped>>

Mrs.Red = Destiny

No.  No, no, no, no, no, no, no....no.

I don't understand. 

This can't be?

At Chat and Grumble she has created a new nic for herself.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: March 16, 2009, 01:49:12 PM »

Sam - I'm curious, who do you think it was?

Lifesong I do not think there was a body in that cage. I think it was just like all the other illusions we have seen the last few years. Again just a personal opinion.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: March 16, 2009, 01:51:23 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: March 16, 2009, 01:52:28 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: March 16, 2009, 01:55:15 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #779 on: March 16, 2009, 01:56:02 PM »

JMO, Kermit was only responding to the rude, insulting, and defamatory OPEN thread (Note: the only OPEN thread at that site) that Chat n Grumble posters have compiled masking themselves with other screen names.  Kermit is not the only one being bashed there.  The poster..SS aka SES aka JuliaRenfro has also insulted Tamikosmom, Magnolia, KeepTheFaith and in one post SM period.  She did all of this by posting pictures from a photobucket with her name in it!  And she has the nerve to imply that someone/anyone else doesn't have a brain?

There is also a derogatory post there about Mrs. Red....Kermit is stating that Destiny is behind that one.

Not surprised.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.