May 29, 2024, 10:48:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 221135 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #880 on: March 16, 2009, 06:57:37 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53975.php

Edited to add:  Google Translation

Bijleveld: No extra development money

March 16, 2009, 14:45 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Oranjestad - Aruba is no additional development funds from the Netherlands. The development relationship in the form of FDA-end fund this year, like last year has been notified. This Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten said.

Prime Minister Nelson Oduber said last week after his conversation with his Dutch colleague Jan Peter Balkenende for the Aruban television and radio that the period of eighteen months. That also meant that 73 million florin extra money available for projects that no part of the FDA program needed to be.
The economic downturn was the reason Prime Minister for the Netherlands to take extra money over the bridge to come. "This is wrong. There is no extra money for FDA and we can not place, "said spokesman Tijs Manten Bijlstraat Field last week, nothing about the content of the conversation between Bijleveld and lost Oduber wanted. This is in contrast to Prime Minister Oduber who extended his story did. Manten stresses that this is the last year that the Netherlands to help fund FDA.
"Perhaps the Prime Minister about the security and law enforcement, which runs through to 2012. This is an old event. "Furthermore, it is less than 73 million florin Oduber where talking about, says Manten.

Inquiry to the Aruban Prime Minister what he means financial support, has so far been no results. During the celebration of Arubadag in Leiden yesterday said the Prime Minister that after 2009 a transition period of eighteen months' follow, with the money from the fund by FDA to establish a foundation will be managed.
State Secretary Bijleveld, who also attended the celebration, said that the Netherlands do not pay extra money in the FDA for the transition period. "It is about how the FDA can continue after 2009. We have yet to see. "The woman will rule next week to Aruba to this topic is discussed.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: March 16, 2009, 07:01:39 PM »

Anna

For awhile, I thought SS was Florida, etc.  Her posting style was different but her thought process and reasoning was very similar.   

Many things still make me think there's something hinky there.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #882 on: March 16, 2009, 07:02:45 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: March 16, 2009, 07:07:35 PM »

Anna

For awhile, I thought SS was Florida, etc.  Her posting style was different but her thought process and reasoning was very similar.   

Many things still make me think there's something hinky there.  

Me, too, as few posters just materialize out of thin air knowing the whole history of this investigation, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: March 16, 2009, 07:10:05 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53973.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Tourist arrested after brawl

March 16, 2009, 14:43 (-04:00 GMT)

ORANGE CITY - After a fight in nightclub Senor Frogs is an American arrested last weekend. A friend of him was that his injuries treated.
The man was with his friend involved in a fight that ultimately resulted in a brawl. They were striking blows and the Americans were injured. When the police arrived on the spot, they saw that one of them the blood was and that the left side of his face was completely swollen. Agents advised the two to move to the first aid to go. One of them remained 'annoying' and pick a quarrel. The agents had no other choice than him in the store and buoys on the desk to let cool.

Charlierat in Aruba? 

Either that or they are saying it is annoying if the tourist doesn't get beaten to a bloody pulp.   Maybe fighting back is what they find annoying.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: March 16, 2009, 07:12:12 PM »

They are also sending out emails with virus' to make it appear from someone you know.
It's an old trick to use someone else's email that is on your emailing list

so beware!

twice w/in the last week I rec'd email
"from" Dan in TX who posted here
during summer/fall 2005

the "sender" contained his r/l name,
which I won't post here

hadn't heard from him since forever
so WTH I clicked on the first email

saw a ginormous recipient list,
all familiar nics ... most from long/long ago

the msg was incomplete/didn't contain a link ...
something about how online gambling functions

deleted that one as soon as I read it,
deleted the second one before opening it

ran a scan and two items were quarantined

so, hmmmm: 2 emails/2 soiled items

kermit: thank you for the heads-up  Cool

Yes that's the ones.
Some of them on that list are chat and grumble members.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #886 on: March 16, 2009, 07:13:03 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53968.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Prisoners will grow vegetables

March 16, 2009, 14:39 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Dutch biologist and entrepreneur Willem Pompe Aruban detainees want to grow vegetables in special greenhouses. Headline is a useful completion to the time a prisoner needs to put in prison.

Pompe has volunteered many years of experience in care in prisons.
The Minister of Justice, the Public Prosecutor (OM) and rehabilitation are under de Zeeuw all behind the plan. "Only the prison director to start a little scare, Pompe told the World. "I initially positive talks, but his goal is not to let the prisoners escape. Any disturbance of the daily routine is a risk. "

When Pompe in 2006 during family visits to the island, he got the idea to the hundreds of prisoners of KIA something useful to do with their time. The biologist is not good for prisoners just have to close and then release them. "You can have CDs to pack or stickers to paste, but I would prefer to do something, what better for a man." The Dutch entrepreneur noted that in Aruba many vegetables consumed, but only very little grown. Particularly hotels and restaurants, many fresh vegetables needed, so he came to his innovative idea. "Most vegetables are imported from Venezuela and the United States, often the quality is less than we used in the Netherlands." The enthusiasm for fresh vegetables on Aruba Pompe is large, the entrepreneur hopes to be a profitable company can continue. "A Dutch supermarket owner was very interested in Aruban lettuce."

He wants the special vegetables in greenhouses, on stone wool mats, will grow. Mineral wool, known as heat insulation in homes, is also used as a base for raising and growing of plants. The mats are filled with a solution of water and nutrients. The greenhouses are independent of the substrate. Important because in the immediate vicinity of the prison is no suitable land available. Currently, the biologist a trial on the grounds of a school for difficult children learning. Here he foliekas put down for the cultivation of tomatoes.

Just looked up mineral & stone wool production & uses.  Not sure I'd want vegetables grown in either.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: March 16, 2009, 07:21:44 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53968.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Prisoners will grow vegetables

March 16, 2009, 14:39 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Dutch biologist and entrepreneur Willem Pompe Aruban detainees want to grow vegetables in special greenhouses. Headline is a useful completion to the time a prisoner needs to put in prison.

Pompe has volunteered many years of experience in care in prisons.
The Minister of Justice, the Public Prosecutor (OM) and rehabilitation are under de Zeeuw all behind the plan. "Only the prison director to start a little scare, Pompe told the World. "I initially positive talks, but his goal is not to let the prisoners escape. Any disturbance of the daily routine is a risk. "

When Pompe in 2006 during family visits to the island, he got the idea to the hundreds of prisoners of KIA something useful to do with their time. The biologist is not good for prisoners just have to close and then release them. "You can have CDs to pack or stickers to paste, but I would prefer to do something, what better for a man." The Dutch entrepreneur noted that in Aruba many vegetables consumed, but only very little grown. Particularly hotels and restaurants, many fresh vegetables needed, so he came to his innovative idea. "Most vegetables are imported from Venezuela and the United States, often the quality is less than we used in the Netherlands." The enthusiasm for fresh vegetables on Aruba Pompe is large, the entrepreneur hopes to be a profitable company can continue. "A Dutch supermarket owner was very interested in Aruban lettuce."

He wants the special vegetables in greenhouses, on stone wool mats, will grow. Mineral wool, known as heat insulation in homes, is also used as a base for raising and growing of plants. The mats are filled with a solution of water and nutrients. The greenhouses are independent of the substrate. Important because in the immediate vicinity of the prison is no suitable land available. Currently, the biologist a trial on the grounds of a school for difficult children learning. Here he foliekas put down for the cultivation of tomatoes.

Just looked up mineral & stone wool production & uses.  Not sure I'd want vegetables grown in either.   

I was also thinking of the "special" watering that I'm sure some inmates will be inclined to do! ewwww!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: March 16, 2009, 07:22:32 PM »

Google translation:

Aruba

ORANGE CITY - After a fight in nightclub Senor Frogs is an American arrested last weekend. A friend of him was that his injuries treated.
The man was with his friend involved in a fight that ultimately resulted in a brawl. They were striking blows and the Americans were injured. When the police arrived on the spot, they saw that one of them the blood was and that the left side of his face was completely swollen. Agents advised the two to move to the first aid to go. One of them remained 'annoying' and pick a quarrel. The agents had no other choice than him in the store and buoys on the desk to let cool.

Probably my brother-in-law.  I TOLD HIM NOT TO GO.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: March 16, 2009, 07:23:05 PM »

Kermit ... you thoughts!

When it is considered that Jossy Mansur and John Silvetti are one in the contention that there was nothing case related in the trap/cage ... my thought process turns to questioning what was the actual purpose of Eduardo Mansur's continuing presence on board the Persistence.

Think about it ... Jossy Mansur states that his son had a constant presence on board the Persistence.  Logic dictates that Jossy's words are a reflection of what has been related by Eduardo.  Nothing negative about the chain of custody that the crew of the Persistence had no involvement in. 
Kermit ... Kyle Kingman had his suspicions regarding Eduardo being the leak.  Then when you consider that CAPS did a solo dive on the trap and ... then you consider Eduardo's diving abilities ...

Janet

+++++++

JOSSY MANSUR

Jossy Mansur:  No, my son was not on the dive team, but he was on board the ship every day. What he told me is that the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared. The ship did map a vast area and was able to pinpoint close to 100 items of interest on the bottom of the ocean along the coast. Just when they were about to examine them, they ran out of money because it is an expensive venture.

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #931 on: December 03, 2008, 04:19:56 AM
»

Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564838;topicseen#msg564838

Tuscaloosa News
Aruba group seeking divers to search for Natalee Holloway
August 24, 2005

An Aruba group is seeking divers to continue the search for Natalee Holloway, the Alabama teenager who went missing nearly three months ago on the Dutch Caribbean island.

The group wants to lead the divers in exploring waters off Aruba’s east coast, where Holloway was staying with 124 Mountain Brook High School classmates, said Eduardo Mansur, co-founder of the Aruba Search and Rescue Foundation, which has been helping search for the teenager since she vanished May 30.

Although the waters have been searched before, the group wants to try again with the help of a machine invented by an American who claims it can detect human bones and teeth under water, Mansur said. The inventor, Joe Walker, came to Aruba to help in the search, Mansur said.

“We have been working very hard on the case from the beginning,” Mansur said. “We are following all leads.”

Mansur said he and Walker are recruiting local divers. He said they will start when enough divers volunteer.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/08/24/aruba-group-seeking-divers-to-search-for-missing-us-teen/

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does. Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

Kyle Kingman:  For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan

How can Jossy say he didn't know anything about the pond or search etc, but yet his own employee is handing out information to Destiny? Doesn't add up. Eduardo being on the ship is another questionable practice. They let Aruban's on, but not American or FBI. Does that make sense? Not to me.

We do not have stupid tattooed on our foreheads Aruba

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: March 16, 2009, 07:26:02 PM »

This was something that stood out for me, too.  I spent some time before looking for a post where I asked if she was off that day, or posting on taxpayer's time.  Her response only asked if I was a teacher,too.  Unfortunately, I didn't find the posts, but it bothered me that she was spending days on this forum, if she really was a guidance counselor/psychologist.    

Hinky meter went off with the Caps enthusiasm from the get-go, too.  jmho

Yes she spends hours upon hours during school posting at these sites.
Is that what a good school guidance counselor should be doing?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: March 16, 2009, 07:30:32 PM »

Kermit ... you thoughts!

When it is considered that Jossy Mansur and John Silvetti are one in the contention that there was nothing case related in the trap/cage ... my thought process turns to questioning what was the actual purpose of Eduardo Mansur's continuing presence on board the Persistence.

Think about it ... Jossy Mansur states that his son had a constant presence on board the Persistence.  Logic dictates that Jossy's words are a reflection of what has been related by Eduardo.  Nothing negative about the chain of custody that the crew of the Persistence had no involvement in. 
Kermit ... Kyle Kingman had his suspicions regarding Eduardo being the leak.  Then when you consider that CAPS did a solo dive on the trap and ... then you consider Eduardo's diving abilities ...

Janet

+++++++

JOSSY MANSUR

Jossy Mansur:  No, my son was not on the dive team, but he was on board the ship every day. What he told me is that the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared. The ship did map a vast area and was able to pinpoint close to 100 items of interest on the bottom of the ocean along the coast. Just when they were about to examine them, they ran out of money because it is an expensive venture.

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #931 on: December 03, 2008, 04:19:56 AM
»

Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564838;topicseen#msg564838

Tuscaloosa News
Aruba group seeking divers to search for Natalee Holloway
August 24, 2005

An Aruba group is seeking divers to continue the search for Natalee Holloway, the Alabama teenager who went missing nearly three months ago on the Dutch Caribbean island.

The group wants to lead the divers in exploring waters off Aruba’s east coast, where Holloway was staying with 124 Mountain Brook High School classmates, said Eduardo Mansur, co-founder of the Aruba Search and Rescue Foundation, which has been helping search for the teenager since she vanished May 30.

Although the waters have been searched before, the group wants to try again with the help of a machine invented by an American who claims it can detect human bones and teeth under water, Mansur said. The inventor, Joe Walker, came to Aruba to help in the search, Mansur said.

“We have been working very hard on the case from the beginning,” Mansur said. “We are following all leads.”

Mansur said he and Walker are recruiting local divers. He said they will start when enough divers volunteer.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/08/24/aruba-group-seeking-divers-to-search-for-missing-us-teen/

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does. Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

Kyle Kingman:  For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan

How can Jossy say he didn't know anything about the pond or search etc, but yet his own employee is handing out information to Destiny? Doesn't add up. Eduardo being on the ship is another questionable practice. They let Aruban's on, but not American or FBI. Does that make sense? Not to me.

We do not have stupid tattooed on our foreheads Aruba

I will repeat what I have said from the beginning, Eduardo was on the ship, Jossey was chasing down pond witnesses, which is it? ocean or pond?  I really do not want to think that Jossey had his back against the wall here but something is not right on the pond, witness and then Eduardo on that ship.  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: March 16, 2009, 07:30:40 PM »

Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 -  (Read 4577 times) 
Keepthefaith, MuffyBee, mytime, Anna, Blonde, Kermit, Blue Moon, Magnolia, texasmom, Edward, SurfCity, San, Buckeye, cajun miracle, 2NJSons_Mom, oldfart, Debbie, Frijole

Good evening Monkey's...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: March 16, 2009, 07:32:26 PM »

Good evening KTF

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: March 16, 2009, 07:34:04 PM »

Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 -  (Read 4577 times) 
Keepthefaith, MuffyBee, mytime, Anna, Blonde, Kermit, Blue Moon, Magnolia, texasmom, Edward, SurfCity, San, Buckeye, cajun miracle, 2NJSons_Mom, oldfart, Debbie, Frijole

Good evening Monkey's...

Good afternoon KTF.  Hope you and daughter are o.k.  Nasty little virus you both had.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: March 16, 2009, 07:38:49 PM »

Google translation:

Aruba

Probably my brother-in-law.  I TOLD HIM NOT TO GO.

Forgot about that!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #896 on: March 16, 2009, 07:40:38 PM »

Texasmom, or anyone:

Who is the guy in the 2nd video clip at 3:30.....(these are the dutch production Texasmom posted in the Search for Natalee thread.)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.msg675800#new

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: March 16, 2009, 07:40:56 PM »

This was something that stood out for me, too.  I spent some time before looking for a post where I asked if she was off that day, or posting on taxpayer's time.  Her response only asked if I was a teacher,too.  Unfortunately, I didn't find the posts, but it bothered me that she was spending days on this forum, if she really was a guidance counselor/psychologist.    

If that's who/what she is....

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #898 on: March 16, 2009, 07:41:24 PM »

excuse me - Klaas, please check your mail!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #899 on: March 16, 2009, 07:42:41 PM »

If that's who/what she is....

Had that thought, too.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.