May 28, 2024, 12:32:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 220812 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #940 on: March 16, 2009, 11:07:54 PM »

San, 2NJSons_Mom, wreck, Tamikosmom, Keepthefaith, Blue Moon, SuzieQ, AZSunny, texasmom, snoopy and 12 Guests

Good Evening Monkeys and Guests!

what's happenin Monkey's???
Not much KTF.....I've Been Dancing with the Stars! lol  I just wish They would do a good ole Texas Two Step! .... 

I did that, too, while DH had control of the computer.  Believe it or not, there was a family member who knew how to do the two step.....I didn't follow well.   

Thanks, about the Eduardo - is he or isn't he - issue.  Hey, if he's a diver, maybe he got a job with Silvetti before the search started....and maybe I'm full of donkey dust.  I'm open to anything, at this time....so much has been thrown on the table.

2NJ.... I Believe that prior to the search anything could have been happening....including Silvetti and/or Schaefer  knowing the Mansurs.....JMO

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: March 16, 2009, 11:08:40 PM »

San, 2NJSons_Mom, wreck, Tamikosmom, Keepthefaith, Blue Moon, SuzieQ, AZSunny, texasmom, snoopy and 12 Guests

Howdy hotping!!  Hope you had a wonderful Birthday.

I don't have much to say.  The revelations these past few weeks have left me awful disappointed in some people.  Doesn't matter though.  You guys are doing an amazing job.  I'm here as much as I can be to offer my quiet support.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #942 on: March 16, 2009, 11:09:21 PM »

Thanks 2NJ!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: March 16, 2009, 11:12:58 PM »

Howdy hotping!!  Hope you had a wonderful Birthday.

I don't have much to say.  The revelations these past few weeks have left me awful disappointed in some people.  Doesn't matter though.  You guys are doing an amazing job.  I'm here as much as I can be to offer my quiet support.
Thank You Snoopy...I did have a Wonderful Birthday and its All Thanks to My Family and the Monkeys...

Jump in anytime and Help Us Out with the research or just to give support... I for one Really Appreciate It! 

In God We Trust!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: March 16, 2009, 11:16:42 PM »

Have a good night everyone.  Hopefully by tomorrow morning we will be on the new thread 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: March 16, 2009, 11:18:44 PM »

Eduardo

Are these Eduardo too?

Far right

On the right

On the left

The very first pic looks like Edwardo -- the others -- No (IMO)

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #946 on: March 16, 2009, 11:19:02 PM »

Not much KTF.....I've Been Dancing with the Stars! lol  I just wish They would do a good ole Texas Two Step! .... 

I did that, too, while DH had control of the computer.  Believe it or not, there was a family member who knew how to do the two step.....I didn't follow well.   

Thanks, about the Eduardo - is he or isn't he - issue.  Hey, if he's a diver, maybe he got a job with Silvetti before the search started....and maybe I'm full of donkey dust.  I'm open to anything, at this time....so much has been thrown on the table.

2NJ.... I Believe that prior to the search anything could have been happening....including Silvetti and/or Schaefer  knowing the Mansurs.....JMO

I agree.  I was even thinking about how many stories were published by Diario while the water search was going on.  I, personally, don't know the answer.  There are a lot of possibilities....cripes...I only brought up the video because we were talking about Jossy saying Eduardo was on board every day.  Just trying to pull something together. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #947 on: March 16, 2009, 11:20:09 PM »

Have a good night everyone.  Hopefully by tomorrow morning we will be on the new thread 

What a sport you are!!  Love, ya.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: March 16, 2009, 11:22:56 PM »

Thanks 2NJ!  

Where's, Eduardo?   (jk....thanks for your help)

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: March 16, 2009, 11:28:43 PM »

Eduardo

Are these Eduardo too?

Texasmom

I am almost positive the top photo is Eduardo but ... I believe the bottom photo is someone else.  I sure wish there was a photo with both guys in it ... then we would know for sure.

Is Scout and his sister home safe and sound.  Brandi went missing this afternoon.  My hubby said she was following him around the property and ... the next thing he knew she was gone.  GMAB.  A full size Golden Retriever does not vaporize.

Hubby drove around but could not find her and ... about an hour later she was at the door.  I think she may have been at the back of the neighbour's property chase some varmit.

I was upset that hubby was not paying close attention.  Brandi is not street wise and ... I think she is going deaf.  Anyways ... all is well that ends well.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: March 16, 2009, 11:29:13 PM »

OK my last contribution 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #951 on: March 16, 2009, 11:32:31 PM »

OK my last contribution 

It's past your bedtime.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: March 16, 2009, 11:40:07 PM »

I have to listen to Dancing with the Stars while i'm on the computer..It's a girlfriend thing...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: March 16, 2009, 11:46:57 PM »

I have to listen to Dancing with the Stars while i'm on the computer..It's a girlfriend thing...
AAAHHHH...You Poor Thing.....But I bet She's Worth It! 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: March 16, 2009, 11:48:09 PM »

AAAHHHH...You Poor Thing.....But I bet She's Worth It! 

Sure is!I prefer Little People,Big World!I have to record and watch tomorrow!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #955 on: March 16, 2009, 11:48:12 PM »

G'nite, everyone.  See you later.

I feel confident that if you get chatty and get to 50 tonight, Klaas will be here for you.  (or perhaps one of our night owl mods, as well Wink )

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: March 16, 2009, 11:49:31 PM »

Nite 2NJ - I'll keep and eye on things 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: March 16, 2009, 11:53:09 PM »

snip

Texasmom

I am almost positive the top photo is Eduardo but ... I believe the bottom photo is someone else.  I sure wish there was a photo with both guys in it ... then we would know for sure.

Is Scout and his sister home safe and sound.  Brandi went missing this afternoon.  My hubby said she was following him around the property and ... the next thing he knew she was gone.  GMAB.  A full size Golden Retriever does not vaporize.

Hubby drove around but could not find her and ... about an hour later she was at the door.  I think she may have been at the back of the neighbour's property chase some varmit.

I was upset that hubby was not paying close attention.  Brandi is not street wise and ... I think she is going deaf.  Anyways ... all is well that ends well.

Janet

Janet,

My heart skipped a beat when I read that Brandi was missing!  I'm sooooo glad she's home safe now.  Scout and her sister are both fine.  They both got to run and herd the horses in the sunshine today, so all is well in their world!  My only problem is they are both shedding their winter coats, and I think I could "hair" another dog with what they've shed.  It's really on my nerves! 
I think tomorrow they will both get another bath and a good brushing, and maybe...just maybe I can get all the loose hair off of them.  By the way, did I say they are absolutely the sweetest, most beautiful girl shelties you've ever seen?   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: March 16, 2009, 11:54:41 PM »

Goodnight San and 2NJ!   

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: March 16, 2009, 11:57:17 PM »

oh I love dancing with the stars but had to watch while I worked putting data into an online tool, so can't say I watched or listened well. 

Interesting night again, NJ Sons Mom I think you are right, that yahoo personal will get increased visibility here - I just wish we could add a buyer beware alert to it!

I can't get out of my mind's eye a CnG post by yapperz where an SM poster's real name to include their maiden name, was posted to be reviewed/digested/retained with other posters that are not friends to those who post at SM. I reviewed the copy I have again tonight.......

Everyone at GM isn't bad? No not everyone there does those types of things but the kermit thread is surely tucked safely away in their hidey hole now. Of course when I was there I wasn't ever privy to that area of the forum, do you wonder why?

mytime, you are lucky also, for when I asked for my account to be deactivated it wasn't for six months. They had to vote me off the island in their feeble attempt to exert control and play their childish games. It was also unanimous so in good southernspeak I ain't no fool 

I have zero tolerance for the entire bunch.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.