March 28, 2024, 05:07:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 267028 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: March 20, 2009, 01:25:54 AM »

Caylee doll off the
market   Again

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031909caylee_doll_off_market

snippet

Today Conway called Showbiz Promotions and told the owner to take the doll and all Caylee products down immediately. "We've come to an amicable agreement," said Conway.

That agreement is that by midnight tonight, the Caylee dolls and everything with Caylee's name on it will be off the site and no longer be for sale.

By midnight tomorrow www.cayleedoll.com should no longer exist. If it does, "We'll take the next step," said Conway.

By 5 p.m. Thursday, the dolls, T-shirts and bracelets were removed from the site. FOX 35 will be checking. We'll let you know if cayleedoll.com is gone by midnight Friday.

Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1061 on: March 20, 2009, 01:27:26 AM »

Hi All,

A warm welcome to the new monkeys.

Hope all the sleepy monkeys sleep well.

Love all the Easter icons.  Way cool.

Does anyone know who the guy is, in this picture with kc?  He seems to not quite fit the bill for her usual drinking buddies.  IMHO

A.

Is it a thinner Derrick "Cassanova" Williams?

BLINK!  Very good job, if it is not him, he has a twin... Same eyes, same eyebrows, very close on the ears and nose and same hands.  IMHO
Then what does this say about his youtube video?  WOW
Thank-you so very much!  Do not take bets on me getting any sleep tonight.  Thinking DW, Google and I have a date, so to speak.

Thanks again,
A.

Life IS Good!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: March 20, 2009, 01:45:24 AM »

Caylee doll off the
market   Again

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031909caylee_doll_off_market

----------> double snip snippet

By midnight tomorrow www.cayleedoll.com should no longer exist. If it does, "We'll take the next step," said Conway.
-----SNIP

Okay, can he take away the registered site name?  I have a feeling www.cayleedoll.com will be there, just the references to Caylee will be gone.  My concern, having just looked there is they are running a Haleigh amber alert.  I fear they will start with her.
CRAPOLA - went to read the banner and scrolled down and I think they are gonna try to keep the address.  We will need to keep on eye on them for a long time.  I will cross post this in Haleigh thread.
From the cayleedoll.com page:
Jaime advised Mr Conway that he would have all products removed from CayleeDoll.com by 9am Friday morning. However, because of the popularity of the web address and as a commitment to past customers and supporters, CayleeDoll.com would continue to exist as a news based blog.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1063 on: March 20, 2009, 04:00:20 AM »

OT

I don't think we have a thread for this story ?? but I know others were interested....here's an update...I hope it's OK here

Update
6:46 p.m.
Girl found in NE Salem wasn't reported missing until today

March 19, 2009

A 4-year-old girl found wandering in northeast Salem was not known by her family to be missing until the next day when he mother went to wake her up and she was gone.
Salem police found Esther wandering near Roselawn Drive and Burlington Street NE Wednesday evening, police spokesman Lt. Dave Okada said.
Advertisement

Police took the girl around the neighborhood to find her family, but were unsuccessful. Esther was turned over to the Department of Human Services.
No one called to report a missing child Wednesday, and it wasn’t until Thursday morning that police heard of a family reporting a missing a child.
Officials found the girl’s mother, Vera Lavukina, 41. No one in her family noticed Esther’s absence, likely because she often put herself to bed, Okada said.
Thursday morning, Lavukina took some of her children to appointments and had returned home to wake the rest when she noticed Esther’s absence, Okada said.
— Stacey Barchenger

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20090319/UPDATE/90319038

hmmm...who was watching the other kids ?? Dad ?? no mention of him....gonna follow this a bit longer but I'm glad the little girl is OK and safe now...sounds like kids watching kids
OT
Hi Sea,  I was the one that originally brought this story to the cage.  Sorry, I had to post and run.  Had a very busy day and got home very late.  I am just now catching up and saw your post. 

She was wondering around in a neighborhood very close to me.  I have since found out they have 9 children....I still don't for the life of me know how she could of been missing for over 18 hours and no one noticing her missing.  Even if they didn't put her to bed that night, why didn't they notice her missing for breakfast?  Something is very bizarre here. They aren't really releasing much more info, I sure hope someone is looking into this family situation.  I have a 4 year old grandson and he has never once put himself to bed.  I have never even heard of that.  Yes, he has fallen asleep on a couch or somewhere but not intentionally.  This family is strange beyond a doubt.  She was found walking around at 6:30 pm and people may have actually seen her out sooner than that.  Thank God for the people that realized something was wrong and called the police.  You never know what kind of creep would drive by and take her.  You may misplace a shoe or your car keys but not your precious 4yr old daughter.  I will try to keep you updated, as to what happens to the family if anything.  Oregon Children's Service's is notorius for returning children to homes they don't belong in.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1064 on: March 20, 2009, 07:08:53 AM »

Thursday, March 19, 2009
The Sunshine Doll Collection is " Officially" off the market
On January 26, 2009, In an interview with a Local Jacksonville News Station. Mr Salcedo told a reporter "If the Anthony's ask us to take the doll off the market, we will, but only if they call us and make the request." he added "We won't respond to just any wakko off the street"

Almost 2 months later, on Thursday March 19, 2009. Those words became reality. Showbiz Promotions was contacted by Brad Conway, attorney for the the Anthony Family. Jaime Salcedo, President of Showbiz Promotions and Mr Conway came to an "amicable agreement", that no more products would be sold on CayleeDoll.com. The agreement was based on statements made by George and Cindy Anthony. Jaime Salcedo advised Mr Conway, had they called him from the getgo, a resolution would have been easy to facilitate.

Jaime advised Mr Conway that he would have all products removed from CayleeDoll.com by 9am Friday morning. However, because of the popularity of the web address and as a commitment to past customers and supporters, CayleeDoll.com would continue to exist as a news based blog.

Conflicting reports have surfaced:

Fox 35 Reports:

"Until late Thursday afternoon, if you logged onto www.cayleedoll.com you would have found the Sunshine Doll Collection, featuring Caylee and four others selling for around $20. Also on the Web site are Caylee T-shirts and bracelets for sale. That made Caylee Anthony's grandparents and their attorney, Brad Conway, mad. "We thought this issue was solved the end of January and it was not there was a cease and desist order sent," Conway told us in a phone interview Thursday afternoon.

Today Conway called Showbiz Promotions and told the owner to take the doll and all Caylee products down immediately. "We've come to an amicable agreement," said Conway."

Mr Salcedo commented on the story by Fox 35.

"I dont know how the story got twisted. It's typical of the media to do that. The basic idea is correct. However, a few statements are not. First and foremost. Mr Conway did not send a a cease and desist order. That statement is just not true. We had a 30 min conversation and I thanked him for the call and I provocatively advised Mr Conway that the products would be pulled immediately. He never asked me to pull anything. Truthfully, We have every right to sell them, and if we had bad intentions, we would have followed through with the sale of all the products. But we made a commitment back in January to pull the plug if any representative from the Anthony camp called. It was a courtesy, it was a promise."

Mr Salcedo also made us aware that a man who identified himself as Dominic Casey had called him the prior evening, but was slightly intoxicated, and made statements that led Mr Salcedo to believe he was not a legitimate source. Mr Salcedo said;

"He (Dominic Casey ) was just all over the place, and was making threats. I told him to have the Anthony's call or ask a lawyer to call, someone who can make some sense."

Mr Salcedo played a portion of the QA tape recording for me. It was a strange call, but apparently, this is what triggered the call from Brad Conway this afternoon.

In my opinion, it looks like the main idea was accomplished. The Sunshine Doll Collection is "Officially" off the market. However don't believe the report from FOX 35. Their story is incorrect. CayleeDol.com will remain active and Jaime Salcedo says:

"My conversation with Brad was very professional and courteous. It was like talking to my brother. I was clear with my intentions. But, removal of the domain was not part of the deal. I invite Mr Conway to proceed with any legal action that involves having CayleeDoll.com removed from the internet. I guarantee his efforts will be in futility"
http://www.cayleedoll.com/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: March 20, 2009, 07:38:09 AM »

Hi All,

Does anyone know who the guy is, in this picture with kc?  He seems to not quite fit the bill for her usual drinking buddies.  IMHO

A.

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Who was it that "bullied" the media into posting those docs last month with the mad monkey image?  That really did work last time!  What a restless bunch we all are, rattling our cage impatiently.  We need docs!

Blink, Aunza -- no, that guy with Casey is definitely not Casanova. (That WOULD be a bombshell!)  See comparison photos below.

She is holding her drink and purse in her hands in the photo; body language says she was not "with" him but being polite IMO.  Possibly on "good" behavior... Also, doesn't appear they were the only people sitting around the table; they were not sitting alone as a couple.  I don't know who he is.  I agree it resembles a private or catered party b/c of the balloons and cups... but IDK.

Casanova Williams's myspace:  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=107340879

His disclaimer video: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=107340879&blogId=431687080

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1066 on: March 20, 2009, 07:39:44 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!

I've got my Easter Coffee  fixed...and upgraded, thanks to Brandi
Still working on my Southern Pecan..gonna have to check into some Easter flavors when I go to the store today...I'll also keep my eye out for the NE with that article about KC's jail conditions..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: March 20, 2009, 07:44:07 AM »

News Junkie, Whenever you get in the cage and start catching up, just wanted to thank you for your humor and kindness and for sending the "nanner" to Kathi B. about her "unnamed source" possibly being a trickster.  She's not big on replying to emails, but I'm pretty sure she reads them.  You're the bee's knees! 

Don't watch NG, but heard she was nicer last night... somebody reads HER emails, too, eh?

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: March 20, 2009, 07:51:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!

Still working on my Southern Pecan..gonna have to check into some Easter flavors when I go to the store today...I'll also keep my eye out for the NE with that article about KC's jail conditions..

Your "Easter coffee" cracked me up in the wee hours of this morning, SeaSearcher.  I'd could use a cup, but need to stop laughing at it first; might spill!  Thank you for keeping your eye out for the tabloid articles.  Tough job, but somebody's gotta do it.  Your effort is appreciated.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: March 20, 2009, 08:14:23 AM »

OT

I don't think we have a thread for this story ?? but I know others were interested....here's an update...I hope it's OK here

Update
6:46 p.m.
Girl found in NE Salem wasn't reported missing until today

March 19, 2009

A 4-year-old girl found wandering in northeast Salem was not known by her family to be missing until the next day when he mother went to wake her up and she was gone.
Salem police found Esther wandering near Roselawn Drive and Burlington Street NE Wednesday evening, police spokesman Lt. Dave Okada said.
Advertisement

Police took the girl around the neighborhood to find her family, but were unsuccessful. Esther was turned over to the Department of Human Services.
No one called to report a missing child Wednesday, and it wasn’t until Thursday morning that police heard of a family reporting a missing a child.
Officials found the girl’s mother, Vera Lavukina, 41. No one in her family noticed Esther’s absence, likely because she often put herself to bed, Okada said.
Thursday morning, Lavukina took some of her children to appointments and had returned home to wake the rest when she noticed Esther’s absence, Okada said.
— Stacey Barchenger

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20090319/UPDATE/90319038

hmmm...who was watching the other kids ?? Dad ?? no mention of him....gonna follow this a bit longer but I'm glad the little girl is OK and safe now...sounds like kids watching kids
Thanks for posting sea searcher, It sickens me to think what COULD have happened to this child. I feel a major rant coming so I think I should call it a night. Night y'all

Who the eff is going to protect these kids from their parents already?? See, there I started..

no one checked on this little child for 18 hrs? I continually check in on the little ones when they are sleeping....Sounds like DCFS needs to be on top of this one! this child could have been another little child that we are discussing on this forum! I am pissy .....

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: March 20, 2009, 08:17:59 AM »

Hi All,

A.

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Who was it that "bullied" the media into posting those docs last month with the mad monkey image?  That really did work last time!  What a restless bunch we all are, rattling our cage impatiently.  We need docs!

Blink, Aunza -- no, that guy with Casey is definitely not Casanova. (That WOULD be a bombshell!)  See comparison photos below.

Good Morning Desi !

I agree...definitely not the same person....he looks a little startled by the picture taker and KC is ignoring the photo opp...which is much different than the usual pics, even if she has food stuffed in her mouth..she puts on a show for the camera

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: March 20, 2009, 08:22:29 AM »

^^^^^^^doesn't look like the same guy to me either...and you are right Sea..have never seen a picture of Casey Ho when she didn't try to be the center of attention when a camera is around...

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: March 20, 2009, 08:26:15 AM »

Your "Easter coffee" cracked me up in the wee hours of this morning, SeaSearcher.  I'd could use a cup, but need to stop laughing at it first; might spill!  Thank you for keeping your eye out for the tabloid articles.  Tough job, but somebody's gotta do it.  Your effort is appreciated.

Without the tabloids..we wouldn't have much to talk about these days

We Need More Documents !!!!
Or I'll be distracted again and lost in my world of imagination

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: March 20, 2009, 08:28:10 AM »

While we wait for new docs, there's a well-organized summary of previously released docs here: 

"Indexed Guide to Casey Anthony Discovery Documents"
http://www.cayleemarieanthony.net/discovery_doc_index.html

This is an excerpt from the summary of Chris Stutz's LE interview.  So much to ponder:

Pg. 691.……………Casey told him that while she was working at Sports Authority; a manager from Universal came in and talked to Casey, saying that we would like you back to do this. So, she went and started working there. Casey told him that she was going to become a personal trainer, but she didn’t say for where. She said she was working out a lot to do that.
  Working out a lot ... learning Spanish ... getting her own house ... running out of gas ...

Pg. 692.……………On July 15th, he was driving to work and saw a girl who looked exactly like Casey running down Chickasaw, doing a work out run at probably 9:30 in the morning. So, he texted her and asked her if she was running, and she said no. LE asked him if she said the cops are here, or I am busy, and he said no.
  Cops?  On the morning of the 15th? 

Pg. 693.……………Casey tried calling him from jail. However, he hung up when the recording asked if he would accept the call. He, then, called his parents and asked what he should do. They told him not to answer it. She (Casey) called back about three or four minutes later.

Pg. 694.……………He said that he had not talked or visited her, since she has been in jail.

Pg. 695.……………LE attempts to clarify the dates in regard to the last time that Chris saw Casey. Chris clarifies that Casey stopped by on June 17th, 18th or 19th, somewhere around 5:00 in the evening and that she stayed for an hour or two. LE asked Chris if she said who the vehicle she was driving belonged to. She told him that her car had broken down, so she was using a friend’s vehicle, but didn’t say who. The last time he had seen her was on July 7th, at Buffalo Wild Wings, at which time she sent him a text.

Pg. 697.……………Casey told him that she had a strong relationship with her mom but not so much with her dad, because he got too involved with her life and try to push his beliefs on her, like how she should work, how she should act. Casey told him that her mom said that George was going to be out of their life. Casey was talking about buying a house. She mentioned a house by the dump on Cury Ford. She said that $250,000 was cheap for a house. Chris said that this conversation took place on July 17th, when she came over to his house.
  (She was in jail July 17, so maybe s/b JUNE 17.)  George was going to be out of "their" life. 

Pg. 698.……………He said that the house would be for Casey and Caylee, but Cindy would come and look at it with them. He said that she never said anything about Amy moving in.

Pg 699-700………...LE asked him if he knows of any ‘alone’ places that Casey liked to go. He said that she liked to take Caylee to Blanchard Park. He said that he had never been there with them. He said that she would like to go to the beach, and that he had gone with Casey and Caylee a couple of times. He said the only place she really went alone without friends was to Blanchard Park with Caylee.

Okay, early morning Monks -- Desi's gotta run now.  Hoping for new docs!  Laterz. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: March 20, 2009, 08:32:58 AM »

Good Morning Monks...old and new!  Thanks Blink....again, a well written informative article.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: March 20, 2009, 08:34:23 AM »

Hello everyone!  I've been at Disney.. our relatives came down from Indiana...iit was my niece's 30th birthday, she shares it w/Casey BLAH!!!!

Well I just got home to see the news on tv that Padilla is interested in purchasing the place where Caylee was found.  I am like 10 pages behind, but I'm guessing you all already knew about that. 

Mags...I had not heard that...will continue reading and hope there is more info.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: March 20, 2009, 08:36:30 AM »

Was it just me, or did anyone else notice that NG was a little kinder tonight?    Looks like the emails may have found their way to her inbox.     

I thought the exact same thing when I watched NG tonight.

Someone must have read the emails!

She was much nicer than last night!

I didn't see NG last night............Was there anything NEW?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: March 20, 2009, 08:50:59 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/surveypopup/news/18960140/detail.html?p=news

Here's a survey at Wesh Cannel 2 for whether or not the memorial for Caylee should be taken down...but I don't see anything about LP buying the property.

64% think the memorial should come down...I kind of agree...I think it should be replaced with something a bit more concrete/permanent....maybe a nice marble memorial marker.. eventually the stuffy's and other things will break down and become trash so it makes sense to clean everything up before that point...JMO

Wesh's article is here but it's nothing new..

http://www.wesh.com/news/18965282/detail.html

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1078 on: March 20, 2009, 09:00:23 AM »

Thanks for the answer about the trip planning. I just can't remember when she started hanging out with Amy. I thought Amy was on the cruise ship during the spring. I am probably wrong as usual. When you buy the yacht can Josef and I join you on a 3 hour tour?

Okay monkeys, nothing naughty, just reminded me of Gilligans Island.

Sure...but considering the amount of experience I have boating..
we just might end up on Gilligans Island... would you be Ginge or Mary Ann ??
  Mary Ann

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: March 20, 2009, 09:06:59 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!

Sea Searcher - I love your bunny ears and sparkly egg console...really cute coffee/ears/green eggs, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.