April 24, 2024, 12:42:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 268787 times)
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1180 on: March 20, 2009, 12:00:57 PM »

Wow, this doc dump seems another huge disappointment. Where's the evidence? We are missing so much. Did we get all of the 1100 pages and CDs last time?

They are publishing a little at a time.  Could be some stuff isn't fit to publish.  Why be so critical?  If this had happened in another state we wouldn't be getting nearly as much information.
I know, just selfishly disappointed.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1181 on: March 20, 2009, 12:01:47 PM »

The line that jumped out at me was when Shirley Pleasea said "Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee".    SOOOOO SAD
I really like Shirley, she tells it like it is 
Me too I haven't read all of it, but its cute when she can't find her cat and the detectives find it for her.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1182 on: March 20, 2009, 12:04:39 PM »

Wow, this doc dump seems another huge disappointment. Where's the evidence? We are missing so much. Did we get all of the 1100 pages and CDs last time?

They are publishing a little at a time.  Could be some stuff isn't fit to publish.  Why be so critical?  If this had happened in another state we wouldn't be getting nearly as much information.

Also, maybe if I saw the "telling fingerprint" or the "smoking gun", I could stop watching this and GET BACK TO WORK!!!! Smile
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: March 20, 2009, 12:04:46 PM »

So true Klaas.If it hadn't been for Florida laws I never could have filled in gray areas when my son came up missing one time.I'm happy to have any info we can get. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1184 on: March 20, 2009, 12:05:23 PM »

Grama, Hiding & Nutt - It just slays me & " All of Us" - The handwriting was already on the Wall" to George and Cindy ..
Did they think that Casey would Become a Angel over night ..because she had a Baby? No she only became worse ...because SHE got away with Everything
I was thinking last night. When it comes to Jury selection. Thinking to myself all the countless hours that Monkey's have put into the case itself. All the findings and going over and over things, which led to more findings. Researching and the 1000's of hours of going over the Documents ...  and all of it.
My Questions?
How long are they going to allow the Jury to go over the documents, evidence etc..?
What is going to submitted and or denied as evidence ?
** I know the forensics are going to be the biggest part of the evidence

I wonder if any Monkey's that live in Florida could be chosen for a Jury Member ? Its possible. Would a Monkey be denied as a Juror?
What sits in my mind though is the Verbage being thrown around
Just because she Lied does not make her a murderer
Just because she was a poor excuse for a Mother does not make her a Murderer
The Given's are - Yes she is thief, a forger, a liar, a sad excuse as a Mother, A Slore
The Stealing and Forgery - I believe she has 7-9 counts against her for that. I wonder if they will be dismissed ? The Judicial system as we all know it has loops and twists and mistakes can be made .. even by a clerical error or something forgotten ... etc.
I think that is Baez's only Hope that he can Talk and walk himself in Circles to the Point he confuses the Hell out of everyone.  He is not a factual talker. He is a BOBO. I wonder if he will Last through out this trial? If in fact he will not be removed because he is unqualified and He himself will make this trial last forever, due to his lack of experience. I have never seen so much wasted breath then that last court hearing. 

As we saw in Court the last time. He was all over the place. Then the Women Prosecutor had to stand up and clarify to Court and reiterate everything Baez said " So it was Clear" and Made Sense to all the ears in the room.   I wonder how Judge Strickland's nerves are going to Withhold while Baez is in Courtroom.
The bottom line is Proving that Slore Murdered Caylee and all the "givens" that she is who she is Slore, Thief, unfit parent ... is irrelevant
** The Diary I hope it does contain the handwritten words by Slore that has been speculated about the Chloroform, pesticides and her planned demise for Caylee.

Sorry I have had Coffee and a Redbull this Morning ... 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1185 on: March 20, 2009, 12:06:30 PM »

Deenie, thanks for that. The lowest of lows when you steal from a grandparent, who is most likely on a fixed income. 
I am sure that Mrs. Pleasea is on a fixed income No Rose ... You what burns me most is that THIS Family allowed Casey to walk all over them and never ever made her Stop. My Gawd is it Really a Wonder that her years of Bad behavior led up to Caylee's Murder?
No One ever said anything or stood up to Casey and said This will not be Tolerated.
You Sister will Never EVER steal Again - Your Going to Juvenile Court or Big Girl Court for which Ever age she committed these unforgivable acts. 
What happened to Reason and Tough Love ? Instead they just kept patting her BUM oh Casey we love you ...Sweetheart ... We Forgive You ........ and Where is she today?
Behind Bars
If she would have been Slapped a few times prior to Caylee being Born - or when Caylee was a baby .. Caylee would still be here. If All Casey's Thefts, and forgery's would have been Recorded in Court (* misdemeanors & felony's) maybe Child services would have stepped in and Monitored Casey or when Caylee was born deemed Casey Unfit.

I do not have any sympathy for George, Cindy or Lee. Grandma I feel bad for. She didn't raise Casey, and she didnt live with her. I can't wait for her to get sentenced. 
Right here this Event of stealing from Grandma is just another example of Casey's Character. Or shall I say Lack there of.

Well said.   

If one of my daughters EVER stole a DIME from my mother, their azz would be MINE!   KC should have been arrested and taught a lesson a long time ago.         My heart breaks for Shirley. 

I guess Casey was hoarding up all of her good behavior for that "Mother Of The Year" award Cindy said she deserves.   Rolling Eyes

She's the Mother of The Year, all right.......................

**** sarcasm alert *****

Morning Monkeys!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 12:12:14 PM by CBB » Logged
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: March 20, 2009, 12:10:28 PM »

CBB -  Good Morning!    We finally got a document dump!     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1187 on: March 20, 2009, 12:13:23 PM »

CBB -  Good Morning!    We finally got a document dump!     

I see that, Sassy! I'm looking through it now!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: March 20, 2009, 12:23:55 PM »

Also, maybe if I saw the "telling fingerprint" or the "smoking gun", I could stop watching this and GET BACK TO WORK!!!! Smile

Yeah, know what you mean
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1189 on: March 20, 2009, 12:25:25 PM »

My heart breaks for Shirley and her husband. Unfortunately because Shirley was one of the last people to see Caylee she is an important witness, and she also has good info that is needed, I believe. How this hasn't killed Shirley and great grandpa, I will never know. Casey stealing from her grandparents in my book is elder abuse, and I believe there are stronger laws for this theft, but I guess that won't happen. It makes me cry to see the aftermath of this evil witch, I do hope Shirley and her husband, and George's mom and dad, can survive this grief and stress in their older years. 
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #1190 on: March 20, 2009, 12:29:11 PM »

woo hoo doc dump
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1191 on: March 20, 2009, 12:37:36 PM »

Pssst, hey monkeys!  My sources have found parts of whorseface's diary.  Not sure if I should share with you, but what the hell...

Do No Evil 
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: March 20, 2009, 12:37:47 PM »

George opening up credit cards in Cin's name, KC a well established thief.  She will steal from anyone.  We now know where she learned this behavior.  She got it from dear old dad.  Cin ignores the obvious.  This family was a ticking time bomb before Caylee went missing. 
I think this explains why George is not in law enforcement any longer.  He did something questionable.

WHY DID CINDY NOT PUT A FREEZE ON HER CREDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1193 on: March 20, 2009, 12:39:40 PM »

My heart breaks for Shirley and her husband. Unfortunately because Shirley was one of the last people to see Caylee she is an important witness, and she also has good info that is needed, I believe. How this hasn't killed Shirley and great grandpa, I will never know. Casey stealing from her grandparents in my book is elder abuse, and I believe there are stronger laws for this theft, but I guess that won't happen. It makes me cry to see the aftermath of this evil witch, I do hope Shirley and her husband, and George's mom and dad, can survive this grief and stress in their older years. 

No rose colored eyes
I thought the same about cindys parets. I feel for them and your s right on! it's a total miracle they are still alive, because shirleys husband looks so frail. but cindy cares only for her and her dysfunctional creation!!  she brought into this world.. it's very sad that they have to endure this. I hope they can survive it because its going to be very hard on them once the trial gets underway..
god bless
katie
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1194 on: March 20, 2009, 12:40:49 PM »

No rose colored eyes
I thought the same about cindys parets. I feel for them and your s right on! it's a total miracle they are still alive, because shirleys husband looks so frail. but cindy cares only for her and her dysfunctional creation!!  she brought into this world.. it's very sad that they have to endure this. I hope they can survive it because its going to be very hard on them once the trial gets underway..
god bless
katie

ROSE I MEANT
PARENTS OOPS
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1195 on: March 20, 2009, 12:43:08 PM »

Pssst, hey monkeys!  My sources have found parts of whorseface's diary.  Not sure if I should share with you, but what the hell...

HELLO CASUALYCOOL
THATS TOO FUNNY
YOUR TEASING US LOL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: March 20, 2009, 12:43:27 PM »

Just finished Cameron Campina's interview. I don't believe him about the drug stuff, I'm sure more was going on, but whatever. Did learn a new word, CRIPPY, that's the word for the real good pot, times have changed. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: March 20, 2009, 12:44:07 PM »

CC, that was really funny 
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1198 on: March 20, 2009, 12:45:39 PM »

George opening up credit cards in Cin's name, KC a well established thief.  She will steal from anyone.  We now know where she learned this behavior.  She got it from dear old dad.  Cin ignores the obvious.  This family was a ticking time bomb before Caylee went missing. 
I think this explains why George is not in law enforcement any longer.  He did something questionable.

WHY DID CINDY NOT PUT A FREEZE ON HER CREDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????
3BABIESMOMMY!! GOOD DAY TO U
The apple doesnt fall to far from the tree!!
oviously casey observed how they double crossed and stole from eachother and backed it up with a lie!! as is the life they lived and will continue.. only things changed is caylles dead and caseys fermenting in her jail cell!!!
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1199 on: March 20, 2009, 12:47:38 PM »

Just finished Cameron Campina's interview. I don't believe him about the drug stuff, I'm sure more was going on, but whatever. Did learn a new word, CRIPPY, that's the word for the real good pot, times have changed. 
NOROSECOLORED EYES
They need erry mason on this job or columbo!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.