April 24, 2024, 06:52:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 268799 times)
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1200 on: March 20, 2009, 12:48:00 PM »

Hello monkeys and welcome newbies

I'm reading Shirley's inertview and I just said OMG so if this has been said I'm so sorry but on page 5182 Shirley says

"but I wondered if she hated her mom more then she loved Caylee"

OMG that is what Rob said when this case first started I'm in tears

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1201 on: March 20, 2009, 12:49:47 PM »

I'm reading Shirley's inertview and I just said OMG so if this has been said I'm so sorry but on page 5182 Shirley says

monkey hugs
STACEY
SWEETIE THAT'S PATHETIC THAT EVEN A GRANDMOTHER ..SHIRLEY.. COULD SESE AND READ INTO THAT..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: March 20, 2009, 12:51:03 PM »

Wow, this doc dump seems another huge disappointment. Where's the evidence? We are missing so much. Did we get all of the 1100 pages and CDs last time?

They are publishing a little at a time.  Could be some stuff isn't fit to publish.  Why be so critical?  If this had happened in another state we wouldn't be getting nearly as much information.

In my state, we wouldn't be getting any info till the trial...except for leaks of course...

I am not able to open the docs...will they be printed out somewhere? sorry if dumb question.

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1203 on: March 20, 2009, 12:53:08 PM »

My heart breaks for Shirley and her husband. Unfortunately because Shirley was one of the last people to see Caylee she is an important witness, and she also has good info that is needed, I believe. How this hasn't killed Shirley and great grandpa, I will never know. Casey stealing from her grandparents in my book is elder abuse, and I believe there are stronger laws for this theft, but I guess that won't happen. It makes me cry to see the aftermath of this evil witch, I do hope Shirley and her husband, and George's mom and dad, can survive this grief and stress in their older years. 
norosecolored eyes

I hope the long trial doesnt finish off cindys parents, because cindy is hatelful.. self centered and has no regard for those two old folks my heart goes out to them especialy the ld frail man... bless his heart lord give me strength to endure the things he will hear and see
amen
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1204 on: March 20, 2009, 12:54:47 PM »

Wow, this doc dump seems another huge disappointment. Where's the evidence? We are missing so much. Did we get all of the 1100 pages and CDs last time?

They are publishing a little at a time.  Could be some stuff isn't fit to publish.  Why be so critical?  If this had happened in another state we wouldn't be getting nearly as much information.

In my state, we wouldn't be getting any info till the trial...except for leaks of course...

I am not able to open the docs...will they be printed out somewhere? sorry if dumb question.
good morning  cookie
how are you? will we not see a document dump 2day ... awww was hopeing that this would happen today!! GOD BLESS
Katie
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1205 on: March 20, 2009, 12:56:49 PM »

Deenie, thanks for that. The lowest of lows when you steal from a grandparent, who is most likely on a fixed income. 
I am sure that Mrs. Pleasea is on a fixed income No Rose ... You what burns me most is that THIS Family allowed Casey to walk all over them and never ever made her Stop. My Gawd is it Really a Wonder that her years of Bad behavior led up to Caylee's Murder?
No One ever said anything or stood up to Casey and said This will not be Tolerated.
You Sister will Never EVER steal Again - Your Going to Juvenile Court or Big Girl Court for which Ever age she committed these unforgivable acts. 
What happened to Reason and Tough Love ? Instead they just kept patting her BUM oh Casey we love you ...Sweetheart ... We Forgive You ........ and Where is she today?
Behind Bars
If she would have been Slapped a few times prior to Caylee being Born - or when Caylee was a baby .. Caylee would still be here. If All Casey's Thefts, and forgery's would have been Recorded in Court (* misdemeanors & felony's) maybe Child services would have stepped in and Monitored Casey or when Caylee was born deemed Casey Unfit.

I do not have any sympathy for George, Cindy or Lee. Grandma I feel bad for. She didn't raise Casey, and she didnt live with her. I can't wait for her to get sentenced. 
Right here this Event of stealing from Grandma is just another example of Casey's Character. Or shall I say Lack there of.

Well said.   

If one of my daughters EVER stole a DIME from my mother, their azz would be MINE!   KC should have been arrested and taught a lesson a long time ago.         My heart breaks for Shirley. 

I guess Casey was hoarding up all of her good behavior for that "Mother Of The Year" award Cindy said she deserves.   Rolling Eyes

She's the Mother of The Year, all right.......................

**** sarcasm alert *****

Morning Monkeys!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cindy speaks with fork tongue!!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1206 on: March 20, 2009, 12:58:36 PM »

Good morning monkeys-AS much as I try I cant understand the Antony's.  I Cant.  KC does not even look at them in Court's hasn't seen them since I don't when.  A wave-- a smile something to acknowledge them. Don't they realize what Little esteem she feels for them. They don't visit-because it recored  so what ---if they believe her to be Innocent just kiss -her tell her you love her and thats it.  Or just sit there and hold her hand.  What are they thinking-they have let her get away with murder.  If she should go free (GOD FORBID) would they welcome her home and live like nothing ever happend.  I am sure most of us  would not want the Death Penalty  if it were our daughter.  But they go to far and want to the world to believe her to be a wonderfull mother and totally Innocent.  I would never want to walk in there shoes for a minute-but they are a family that is off the wall
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: March 20, 2009, 12:59:10 PM »

morning to you too Katie..
and to all the other monkeys who are up and around...

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: March 20, 2009, 01:00:56 PM »

George opening up credit cards in Cin's name, KC a well established thief.  She will steal from anyone.  We now know where she learned this behavior.  She got it from dear old dad.  Cin ignores the obvious.  This family was a ticking time bomb before Caylee went missing. 
I think this explains why George is not in law enforcement any longer.  He did something questionable.

WHY DID CINDY NOT PUT A FREEZE ON HER CREDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????
3BABIESMOMMY!! GOOD DAY TO U
The apple doesnt fall to far from the tree!!
oviously casey observed how they double crossed and stole from eachother and backed it up with a lie!! as is the life they lived and will continue.. only things changed is caylles dead and caseys fermenting in her jail cell!!!

I just read the part where Grandma Shirley said the KC needs to be threatened and have someone beat the h*ll out of her.  HEHE.  I like this grandma---finally an Anthony that is likeable!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: March 20, 2009, 01:02:12 PM »

Good morning monkeys-AS much as I try I cant understand the Antony's.  I Cant.  KC does not even look at them in Court's hasn't seen them since I don't when.  A wave-- a smile something to acknowledge them. Don't they realize what Little esteem she feels for them. They don't visit-because it recored  so what ---if they believe her to be Innocent just kiss -her tell her you love her and thats it.  Or just sit there and hold her hand.  What are they thinking-they have let her get away with murder.  If she should go free (GOD FORBID) would they welcome her home and live like nothing ever happend.  I am sure most of us  would not want the Death Penalty  if it were our daughter.  But they go to far and want to the world to believe her to be a wonderfull mother and totally Innocent.  I would never want to walk in there shoes for a minute-but they are a family that is off the wall

they are nutters aren't they? She really does have little feelings for them..you are right.
they probably would just let her come back home and act like Caylee never existed or was murdered by her! If I thought that my daughter was innocent, I would go visit her all the time ...who cares if it is recorded? I would still want to see her..
I don't even know why the parents bother to show up in court except for the attention of the media at this point..

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: March 20, 2009, 01:03:37 PM »

O/T But wanted to let monkeys know that I passed my entrance exam to get into the police academy.  I got a 90 on the test!!!!! 
By the way, KC is gonna spend a eternity in jail!!!!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: March 20, 2009, 01:03:37 PM »

George opening up credit cards in Cin's name, KC a well established thief.  She will steal from anyone.  We now know where she learned this behavior.  She got it from dear old dad.  Cin ignores the obvious.  This family was a ticking time bomb before Caylee went missing. 
I think this explains why George is not in law enforcement any longer.  He did something questionable.

WHY DID CINDY NOT PUT A FREEZE ON HER CREDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????
oviously casey observed how they double crossed and stole from eachother and backed it up with a lie!! as is the life they lived and will continue.. only things changed is caylles dead and caseys fermenting in her jail cell!!!

I just read the part where Grandma Shirley said the KC needs to be threatened and have someone beat the h*ll out of her.  HEHE.  I like this grandma---finally an Anthony that is likeable!

3babies...where are you reading this from? I need a link that I can open...can ya help a monkey out? thanks..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1212 on: March 20, 2009, 01:03:49 PM »

The only thing I can figure is the guilt that both of them have, and maybe that is what drives them to do what they do. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: March 20, 2009, 01:04:06 PM »

O/T But wanted to let monkeys know that I passed my entrance exam to get into the police academy.  I got a 90 on the test!!!!! 

woo hoo!  way to go!!!!

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1214 on: March 20, 2009, 01:04:23 PM »

monkey hugs
shirley HELLO
Yes I truly believe her hatred for her mother was greater than any little bitsy love she had for caylee. I think she resented caylee  and never bonded with her at all!! it was all for show in the pics she took with caylee. look at those pics good  caseys horse smile is phney and too fake.  I also see that in some of those pics that caylee looked scared and uncomfortable... sad sad sad....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1215 on: March 20, 2009, 01:04:29 PM »

Excellent 
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1216 on: March 20, 2009, 01:05:42 PM »

monkey hugs
shirley HELLO
Yes I truly believe her hatred for her mother was greater than any little bitsy love she had for caylee. I think she resented caylee  and never bonded with her at all!! it was all for show in the pics she took with caylee. look at those pics good  caseys horse smile is phney and too fake.  I also see that in some of those pics that caylee looked scared and uncomfortable... sad sad sad....

OMG STACEY
I AM SO SORRY  TO CALL YOU BY . NOT YOUR NAME

I HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE THOUGH IM DRINKIG MY FIRST CUP OF COFFEE.....
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1217 on: March 20, 2009, 01:06:23 PM »

monkey hugs
shirley HELLO

Katie...Yes, I think that Casey Ho is very phony as well. She did not like the attention that Caylee got from everyone when she was used to being the center of attention..imo

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: March 20, 2009, 01:07:15 PM »

3babies...where are you reading this from? I need a link that I can open...can ya help a monkey out? thanks..

www.Local6.com  Here you go,monkey friend!!!
Grandma Discusses Casey's Family Relationships
Casey Anthony's Grandma: 'I Wondered If She Hated Her Mom More Than She Loved Caylee'

POSTED: Friday, March 20, 2009
UPDATED: 12:22 pm EDT March 20, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Hundreds of pages of documents were released Friday in the discovery phase of the first-degree murder case of Casey Anthony.

NEW DOCUMENTS: Page I | II | III | IV

Anthony remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were discovered in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in mid-July, about a month after she was last seen alive.

"I just wondered if she hated her mom more than she loved Caylee."
- Shirley Plesea

The documents included transcripts of several conversations between investigators and people who knew Casey Anthony, including one with her maternal grandmother, Shirley Plesea, which took place in August 2008.

Plesea describes the instances when Casey Anthony stole money from her and goes into detail about Cindy Anthony's relationship with her daughter and her granddaughter.

"She (Cindy) would give her life for Caylee," Plesea said. "If she could not believe Casey, believe in Casey, she'd have to accept that fact that Caylee might be dead, or would be dead, or whatever."

"I don't not want to think that Casey -- or that Caylee -- isn't alive, but I just wondered if she (Casey) hated her mom more than she loved Caylee," Plesea said.

At the time, months before Caylee's remains were discovered, Plesea said it would take something drastic for Casey Anthony to be honest about what happened to Caylee.

"She probably needs somebody to threaten her, personally. You know I hate to think of her being put in jail with them women that's going to beat the hell out of her, but it might do her some good," Pleasea said.

The documents also included a transcript of a conversation between Detective Yuri Melich and Cameron Campina. Campina lived with Anthony Lazzaro, Casey Anthony's ex-boyfriend. Casey Anthony stayed with them beginning in June 2008.

Campina told detectives he sometimes sold marijuana and Zanex but only ever saw Casey Anthony smoke marijuana. He said when he asked about Caylee, Casey Anthony told him Caylee was at a birthday party in Cocoa Beach and staying with friends.

Meanwhile, Anthony turned 23 years old on Thursday, a birthday she spent almost entirely in her 12.5-by-7-foot cell.

CASEY ANTHONY TURNS 23: Video | Slideshow

Anthony had a visit scheduled with her lawyer on her birthday, but it's not known if they met. Inmates receive no special treatment on birthdays or anniversaries, and Anthony will spend about 23 hours in her cell.

Anthony's family has avoided meeting with her because the visits are recorded and released to the public as part of the discovery process.

In a past birthday, Internet photographs show Casey Anthony wearing a tiara and celebrating with her brother, Lee Anthony.

At a memorial service for Caylee in February, Anthony's father, George Anthony urged the public to reach out to his daughter.

"She deserves letters. Take the time to write a letter to her. Just say, 'Hi Casey, I'm thinking about you today," George Anthony said.

Casey Anthony's attorney screens her mail, however, and it's not known how much, if any, is passed on to her.

The Anthony family celebrated Caylee's August birthday without Caylee being present, and now will do the same with Casey Anthony.

"Our emotions are really tough right now because tomorrow's a big day, and every day that gets closer to her birthday gets harder," said Cindy Anthony, a day before Caylee's third birthday.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: March 20, 2009, 01:08:44 PM »

Excellent 

Thank you No Rose!!!
I did a monkey dance after I got my score!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.