March 28, 2024, 06:46:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 267033 times)
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1240 on: March 20, 2009, 01:22:36 PM »

Hello monkeys and welcome newbies

I'm reading Shirley's inertview and I just said OMG so if this has been said I'm so sorry but on page 5182 Shirley says

"but I wondered if she hated her mom more then she loved Caylee"

OMG that is what Rob said when this case first started I'm in tears

monkey hugs
shirley HELLO
Yes I truly believe her hatred for her mother was greater than any little bitsy love she had for caylee. I think she resented caylee  and never bonded with her at all!! it was all for show in the pics she took with caylee. look at those pics good  caseys horse smile is phney and too fake.  I also see that in some of those pics that caylee looked scared and uncomfortable... sad sad sad....

OMG STACEY
I AM SO SORRY  TO CALL YOU BY . NOT YOUR NAME

I HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE THOUGH IM DRINKIG MY FIRST CUP OF COFFEE.....

LOL it's ok I knew what you meant.

I read this part and I was in tears because Rob a fellow monkey had said this when this case first started and it stuck with me and when I read it coming from great Grandma it just blew me away
God Bless Caylee

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1241 on: March 20, 2009, 01:23:08 PM »

Grandmother Shares Startling Details About Casey Anthony
Prosecutors Release Hundreds Of Pages Of Evidence

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors released more evidence on Friday in the case against Casey Anthony.

Hundreds of pages of documents were released just before 9 a.m., including evidence reports and transcripts of interviews with investigators.

Authorities asked those interviewed about their knowledge of the relationship between Casey Anthony and her mother, as well as whether they had seen Caylee Anthony.

In one interview, allegations were made about the use of marijuana by Casey Anthony. Investigators also talked with Cindy Anthony's mother, Shirley Plesea, in August.

The state attorney's office said it went through twenty discs worth of evidence before the release.

Video | More Inside | Click To Comment

Included in the release:

Dora backpack: Investigators collected a sealed box containing the backpack to process it for latent fingerprints. Inside the front pocket of the backpack, they found a violet light-colored comb, Spider-Man toothpaste and Reach toothbrush. Inside the backpack itself, two pull-up diapers were found and one pack of Nice'n Toddler wipes. No latent prints were found, but swab samples were obtained.

Vehicle reinspection: A supplemental inspection of Casey Anthony's car was made in the forensics garage of the sheriff's office on Jan. 2 before the vehicle was moved to the evidence unit. The trunk was vacuumed, and the filter was submitted as evidence.

Snake collected: On Jan. 6, an investigator met with Detective Yuri Melich to collect a snake that was found in the area where the remains of Caylee Anthony were found. The man who reported the finding of the snake had placed it in an old refrigerator inside a plastic bag and frozen.

PDF: Evidence Report

Marijuana allegations: Investigators conducted an interview with Cameron Campina on Oct. 6. Campina is a roommate of Casey said that while Casey was staying in his apartment, she would smoke marijuana in a pipe, but Campina said she wasn't a "normal drug user." Campina said Casey could get high off very little marijuana and laugh, smile and have a good time watching TV and cooking food. Campina said he never gave her any other drugs and knew of no other friends who did.

Campina on Caylee Anthony: Campina told investigators that on one of the first nights when Casey Anthony stayed over, he asked where Caylee was. He said she told him Caylee was with a friend of the family at a birthday party for a 3-year-old friend in Cocoa Beach and would stay there through the weekend.

Casey's phone calls: Campina said if Casey Anthony ever had a phone call, she would always step outside. He said most of the time the calls were from her mother. When asked why she would go outside, Casey would say, "Oh, it's just my time to vent with my mom. Me and my mom never get along."

PDF: Campina Transcript

Cindy Anthony's mother interviewed: Investigators talked to Shirley Plesea, who is Cindy Anthony's mother on Aug. 21. Plesea said Cindy Anthony would give her life for Caylee. But Plesea agreed that Cindy Anthony changed her story during the investigation. Plesea said, "If she doesn't believe Casey then Caylee's dead. Honest to God that's my feeling." She also said about Casey, "I just wonder if she hated her mom more than she loved Caylee." Plesea said she got goose bumps when Cindy Anthony informed her Casey was in jail and Caylee had been missing for a month.

PDF: Plesea Transcript

Crittenden on Cindy Anthony: A transcript was released of an interview between investigators and Charles Crittenden at Gentiva Healthcare, where Cindy Anthony is employed. Crittenden had conversations with Cindy Anthony about her relationship with Casey. Crittenden said he knew nothing of any problems between Casey Anthony and her mother, and Cindy Anthony had made no complaints about how her daughter was raising Caylee. Crittenden said Cindy Anthony told him that Casey Anthony had worked for Kodak at Universal Orlando, and she had also worked for Sports Authority for a short time.

Crittenden on Casey Anthony: Crittenden said Casey Anthony did visit her mother at Gentiva. He told investigators that he had seen Casey Anthony in a uniform but wasn't sure her name tag indicated where she was employed. At times, Crittenden said Casey Anthony would drop off Caylee there, and the toddler would leave with her grandmother.

Crittenden on Caylee Disappearance: Crittenden said another employee told him of an argument on Father's Day near the time when Caylee disappeared. He said Cindy Anthony was unable to reach Casey Anthony on the phone very often but had shared text messages with Casey. Crittenden said when Cindy Anthony would ask to speak to Caylee, Casey would always make an excuse, such as Caylee was sleeping or with the babysitter or not available. Crittenden said Cindy Anthony knew it didn't seem right but didn't really want to get involved.

PDF: Crittenden Transcript

Bennett on Cindy Anthony, Casey: A transcript was also released of an interview between investigators and Debbie Bennett at Gentiva Home Health, where Cindy Anthony works. Bennett said it was clear to her and other employees that Casey was trying to hide her pregnancy. Bennett talked about Caylee's father, saying orginally it was said to be Jesse Grund, and he had proposed to Casey shortly after Caylee's birth, as well as been there for her birth. Bennett said Grund then was suddenly out of the picture and the engagement was broken. Bennett said that she and other employees spoke to Cindy the day Casey's car was found and Cindy mentioned the "dead body" smell. Bennett said that she urged Cindy to call police, but Cindy insisited that she wanted to "give Casey a chance to explain herself." Bennett also said that Cindy had told her that she thought someone was swimming in her pool when she wasn't home, and mentioned that Geroge noticed gas cans stolen from the shed near their home.

PDF: Bennett Transcript

Casey on Caylee's father: The documents contained an interview with Melina Calabrese, who is described as a close friend of Casey's. Calabrese said they worked at Universal together and spent time together on and off. She said Casey maintained for the first 8 months of Caylee's life that Jesse Grund was the father, and then changed her story. Casey then described Caylee's father as a man named Josh who was from Georgia. Casey said the relationship was a one night stand and that she met him at Universal. Calabrese said that Casey said that Josh had a girlfriend that he planned to marry, and he had other children. She said he later died in a car accident in GA shortly after Caylee's second birthday. Calabrese said she caught Casey in some lies and didn't understand why. She said she would lie about where she was or what she was doing. Another friend who was babysitting Caylee said she called Sports Authority and they said they had no record of a Casey Anthony ever working there. Casey explained that it was because she did not have a home store. Calabrese also talked about the morning of June 16. She said she saw on Casey's My Space that Caylee was missing and when she messaged Casey, Casey said she had left Caylee with Zanny and had not seen her since. Calabrese said she coulnd't comprehend why Casey hadn't called anyone for help. Of the time period when Caylee was missing, Calabrese had this to say: "My heart hopes that she was somehow looking for her. Uhm, all the facts point to the fact that she wasn't, but ..."

PDF: Calabrese Transcript

Stay with WESH 2 News and WESH.com for further details.

Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Loca

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: March 20, 2009, 01:23:21 PM »

O/T But wanted to let monkeys know that I passed my entrance exam to get into the police academy.  I got a 90 on the test!!!!! 
By the way, KC is gonna spend a eternity in jail!!!!

woo hoo!  way to go!!!!

Thanks Cookie!

THREEBABIESMOMMY
SO SORRY ITS YOU THAT THE POLICE PIC WAS FOR.. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME ... I THINK I NEED A MENTAL EXAM ASAP.. NOT ENOUGH COFFEE OR SLEEP.. IM LOOSEING IT PLEASE FORGIVE ME.. BET ROSE GOT A LAUGH OUT OF THAT ONE
IM PROUD OF U.. I HAVE TWO COPS IN MY FAMILY..I WANNA HIDE UNDER MY DESK NOW

Here's a whole pot Katie so you don't feel like this anymore! 
Maybe I need some too!  I'm Quote Challenged today! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1243 on: March 20, 2009, 01:26:19 PM »

O/T But wanted to let monkeys know that I passed my entrance exam to get into the police academy.  I got a 90 on the test!!!!! 
Excellent 

OMG CONGRATS ROSECOLORED EYES

IM PROUD F YOU!!! will your uniform look like this?

Do No Evil 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1244 on: March 20, 2009, 01:26:19 PM »

Way to go 3babiesmommy!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1245 on: March 20, 2009, 01:28:22 PM »

Good morning monkeys-AS much as I try I cant understand the Antony's.  I Cant.  KC does not even look at them in Court's hasn't seen them since I don't when.  A wave-- a smile something to acknowledge them. Don't they realize what Little esteem she feels for them. They don't visit-because it recored  so what ---if they believe her to be Innocent just kiss -her tell her you love her and thats it.  Or just sit there and hold her hand.  What are they thinking-they have let her get away with murder.  If she should go free (GOD FORBID) would they welcome her home and live like nothing ever happend.  I am sure most of us  would not want the Death Penalty  if it were our daughter.  But they go to far and want to the world to believe her to be a wonderfull mother and totally Innocent.  I would never want to walk in there shoes for a minute-but they are a family that is off the wall

The only thing I can figure is the guilt that both of them have, and maybe that is what drives them to do what they do. 
  You are right Guilt over the things that they let KC get away with-Now they have more guilt -not potecting Caylee from the evil one.  I still think KC was going to kill them all and take the house.  If kc killed Caylee because she hated Cindy more them she loved Caylee.  What kind of mother was Cindy  oh lets not forget Lee another nut job.  Its hard to pick the mother of the year out of these two
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1246 on: March 20, 2009, 01:28:43 PM »

That's great.   

Super for you!!!!  Stick your chest out .... and be proud of your accomplishments...you deserve it. 

If she stuck her chest out much further I think buttons would fly.

Do No Evil 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1247 on: March 20, 2009, 01:32:45 PM »

Congratulations !!!!!

I'm all behind again (dang phone) 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: March 20, 2009, 01:34:45 PM »

That's great.   

Super for you!!!!  Stick your chest out .... and be proud of your accomplishments...you deserve it. 

Thank you Grama Monkey. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: March 20, 2009, 01:36:11 PM »

Ive got a question for anyone reading the cell phone docs. Does it say that some phones were tapped?

document http://www.wftv.com/blank/18974626/detail.html

Down were it says August 21 2008 does this mean they installed pen registeres and trap and trace on some of the phones? is this same as tapping the phones?
I wonder whos phones they did this too? Says the info obtained was sealed. Will this sealed info if important come out at trial?

More about pen registers and trap and trace :http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/cybercrime/pentrap3121_3127.htm

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: March 20, 2009, 01:36:37 PM »

Excellent 

OMG CONGRATS ROSECOLORED EYES

IM PROUD F YOU!!! will your uniform look like this?

WOW !!!!! ....and I thought I had a good imagination (((saved as)))

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: March 20, 2009, 01:45:08 PM »

Grandmother Shares Startling Details About Casey Anthony
Prosecutors Release Hundreds Of Pages Of Evidence

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors released more evidence on Friday in the case against Casey Anthony.

<SNIP>

PDF: Crittenden Transcript

Bennett on Cindy Anthony, Casey: A transcript was also released of an interview between investigators and Debbie Bennett at Gentiva Home Health, where Cindy Anthony works. Bennett said it was clear to her and other employees that Casey was trying to hide her pregnancy. Bennett talked about Caylee's father, saying orginally it was said to be Jesse Grund, and he had proposed to Casey shortly after Caylee's birth, as well as been there for her birth. Bennett said Grund then was suddenly out of the picture and the engagement was broken. Bennett said that she and other employees spoke to Cindy the day Casey's car was found and Cindy mentioned the "dead body" smell. Bennett said that she urged Cindy to call police, but Cindy insisited that she wanted to "give Casey a chance to explain herself." Bennett also said that Cindy had told her that she thought someone was swimming in her pool when she wasn't home, and mentioned that Geroge noticed gas cans stolen from the shed near their home.
<SNIP>

Interesting....also in his transcript he said that Jesse showed up at the house on the following Saturday, when they were getting fliers, and Cindy "hugged his neck <SNIP> but not angry.."

Did we know that already ??? first I've heard of it that I can recall...I thought the A's were pointing fingers from the get go......

Now they're trying to throw him under the bus

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1252 on: March 20, 2009, 01:49:19 PM »

woo hoo!  way to go!!!!

Thanks Cookie!

Way to go! Soon you too will know the joy of trying to do homework while "monkeying" around! It's all worth it (said she who is like 60 pages behind. Was there a doc dump today? Gotta go see...)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: March 20, 2009, 01:51:42 PM »

Sea,I remember Cindy mentioning Jesse during one of their jail visitations with Casey.
Casey talked about not being able to trust Jesse.
Cindy really likes that hugging thing doesn't she?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1254 on: March 20, 2009, 01:52:45 PM »

woo hoo!  way to go!!!!

Thanks Cookie!

THREEBABIESMOMMY
SO SORRY ITS YOU THAT THE POLICE PIC WAS FOR.. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME ... I THINK I NEED A MENTAL EXAM ASAP.. NOT ENOUGH COFFEE OR SLEEP.. IM LOOSEING IT PLEASE FORGIVE ME.. BET ROSE GOT A LAUGH OUT OF THAT ONE
IM PROUD OF U.. I HAVE TWO COPS IN MY FAMILY..I WANNA HIDE UNDER MY DESK NOW

Here's a whole pot Katie so you don't feel like this anymore! 

LOL THANKS FOR THE COFFEE AND WHERE DO U FIND THOSE AVATARS??
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: March 20, 2009, 01:53:57 PM »

3bbs~left you a note in musings:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4706.msg729785#msg729785 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1256 on: March 20, 2009, 01:54:21 PM »

Congradulations

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1257 on: March 20, 2009, 01:54:53 PM »

Hi All,

A warm welcome to the new monkeys.

Hope all the sleepy monkeys sleep well.

Love all the Easter icons.  Way cool.

Does anyone know who the guy is, in this picture with kc?  He seems to not quite fit the bill for her usual drinking buddies.  IMHO

A.

Is it a thinner Derrick "Cassanova" Williams?

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Who was it that "bullied" the media into posting those docs last month with the mad monkey image?  That really did work last time!  What a restless bunch we all are, rattling our cage impatiently.  We need docs!

Blink, Aunza -- no, that guy with Casey is definitely not Casanova. (That WOULD be a bombshell!)  See comparison photos below.

She is holding her drink and purse in her hands in the photo; body language says she was not "with" him but being polite IMO.  Possibly on "good" behavior... Also, doesn't appear they were the only people sitting around the table; they were not sitting alone as a couple.  I don't know who he is.  I agree it resembles a private or catered party b/c of the balloons and cups... but IDK.

Casanova Williams's myspace:  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=107340879

His disclaimer video: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=107340879&blogId=431687080

Good Morning All,

Thank-you Desi, for the above response.  Was hoping you would pop in and comment on this picture.  Still lost here.
Off to read for a few and then must go shopping.  

Have a good day all.

A.

Life IS Good!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: March 20, 2009, 02:04:26 PM »

Have a good day yall, will be back later when theres more on this case.

Congrats 3babiesmom.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: March 20, 2009, 02:06:12 PM »

<snipped>

LOL THANKS FOR THE COFFEE AND WHERE DO U FIND THOSE AVATARS??

Here's a couple links:

http://www.33smiley.com/
http://www.messengerfreak.com/emoticons.php
http://photobucket.com/images/emoticons/

Sorry for the O/T, I won't do it anymore I promise!  

Back to the docs...

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.