April 26, 2024, 03:17:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 269007 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1260 on: March 20, 2009, 02:07:19 PM »

The quote stacks in this thread are unnecessary and totally out of control. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1261 on: March 20, 2009, 02:10:03 PM »

OT

I don't think we have a thread for this story ?? but I know others were interested....here's an update...I hope it's OK here

Update
6:46 p.m.
Girl found in NE Salem wasn't reported missing until today

March 19, 2009

A 4-year-old girl found wandering in northeast Salem was not known by her family to be missing until the next day when he mother went to wake her up and she was gone.
Salem police found Esther wandering near Roselawn Drive and Burlington Street NE Wednesday evening, police spokesman Lt. Dave Okada said.
Advertisement

Police took the girl around the neighborhood to find her family, but were unsuccessful. Esther was turned over to the Department of Human Services.
No one called to report a missing child Wednesday, and it wasn’t until Thursday morning that police heard of a family reporting a missing a child.
Officials found the girl’s mother, Vera Lavukina, 41. No one in her family noticed Esther’s absence, likely because she often put herself to bed, Okada said.
Thursday morning, Lavukina took some of her children to appointments and had returned home to wake the rest when she noticed Esther’s absence, Okada said.
— Stacey Barchenger

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20090319/UPDATE/90319038

hmmm...who was watching the other kids ?? Dad ?? no mention of him....gonna follow this a bit longer but I'm glad the little girl is OK and safe now...sounds like kids watching kids
Thanks for posting sea searcher, It sickens me to think what COULD have happened to this child. I feel a major rant coming so I think I should call it a night. Night y'all

Who the eff is going to protect these kids from their parents already?? See, there I started..

no one checked on this little child for 18 hrs? I continually check in on the little ones when they are sleeping....Sounds like DCFS needs to be on top of this one! this child could have been another little child that we are discussing on this forum! I am pissy .....

I feel the same way you guys, the news today is that she was just returned home.  No mention of checking into the family or anything.  Just returned home.  This baby was unaccounted for, for over 18 hrs.  I am just amazed that nothing is being done.  I guess in Oregon having 9 children is a good enough excuse for losing one.  Go figure. 

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20090320/NEWS/903200337/1001/NEWS

Hugs, Magic Eyes 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1262 on: March 20, 2009, 02:15:17 PM »

nutt
p;ease xplain  I am new at this so did I stack quotes? I dunno the difference?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1263 on: March 20, 2009, 02:17:59 PM »

I am reading Grandma Shirley's Interview Pdf
Page 38 of 52  Line 17
** I do not know how to copy and past off a Pdf
** talking about Cell Phones
Grandma/SP states: If Casey was out Pinging around on the 17th, or something like that, How could the body be deteriorating already in the Trunk of the car? Doesn't it take more than One Day to do that?
If you think about it and the speculations are True that some sort of Pesticide were used by Casey ( mixed with Chloroform)
Do not some Pesticides create a insect to dehydrate and deteriorate ?
Pesticides & Children  http://www.cehi.org/pesticides.html
    Snipped
      Children absorb greater concentrations of pesticides (poisons) per pound of body weight through inhalation, ingestion and contact with the skin.
        Because many pesticides (poisons) are heavier than air, children's breathing areas are likely to have higher pesticide (poison) concentrations.
      A child's biology is different. Their immune system is less developed and may be less protective.
 Safety In Your Home and Yard
Pesticides abound in homes and yard from insect repellant, weed killer, rat poison, some flea shampoos for the dog, pressure treated wood on children's playscape, antimicrobials in pool chemicals, fungicides in paints and wallpaper, pesticides in shelving paper, mothballs, and pesticides in the "edible" waxes on fruits and vegetables, and more. It doesn't take an accident to expose our children to these toxic chemicals. Applying pesticides in home and yard, even when you follow the directions, and using products that contain pesticides means that everyone in home gets ongoing doses that can be harmful over time. _______________________
 " Organic" Pesticides that does create Dehydration  -
Being that I am sure that Cindy would not purchase Outright Toxic Chems to use - due to Caylee played all over the yard. I would think she would use some type of organic pesticides " Child Safe" ..
http://www.lowimpactliving.com/products/Outdoors---Landscaping/Pest-Control/387
Medina Orange Oil Concentrate
Medina Orange Oil contains the raw oil collected from the citrus peel during the juicing extraction. No heat is applied during this 'cold pressed' process thereby preserving the integrity of the oil. Orange Oil has been discovered to be an important ingredient in a variety of household and gardening applications. Orange Oil degrades the waxy coating on the ectoskeleton of insects, causing dehydration and asphxiation.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: March 20, 2009, 02:18:29 PM »

I read the report about the snake, but giving my impatience I skimmed through it. What if any significance does the snake have? Since it was frozen, did they do any kind of dna testing on it, or maybe it's stomach contents? Do we even know why they took the snake? Just trying to figure out the importance of it, if any. Was it just something they tested but have ruled it out as having any significance? Or do we what not know yet if it is even important?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1265 on: March 20, 2009, 02:18:39 PM »

I find it interesting that there were no fingerprints on the items in the backpack ??? 

This has been a common theme on many of the items in this case, including items from the home that were tested earlier on in the case.  Odd, isn't it?

A.

Life IS Good!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: March 20, 2009, 02:18:39 PM »

Ive got a question for anyone reading the cell phone docs. Does it say that some phones were tapped?

document http://www.wftv.com/blank/18974626/detail.html

Down were it says August 21 2008 does this mean they installed pen registeres and trap and trace on some of the phones? is this same as tapping the phones?
I wonder whos phones they did this too? Says the info obtained was sealed. Will this sealed info if important come out at trial?

More about pen registers and trap and trace :http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/cybercrime/pentrap3121_3127.htm

Mtnmom~ I do not know the answer to this.  I don't want you to feel ignored.  Please come back to discuss.  I, as others, have not had a chance to get thru everything.  (((HUGS))) Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: March 20, 2009, 02:22:41 PM »

I do better at cutting quote stacks than staying on topic. It's easy to cut quote stacks! 

I'm being bad monkey, better go in the corner now!  Sorry Nut!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: March 20, 2009, 02:37:28 PM »

Where'd everybody go? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1269 on: March 20, 2009, 02:40:18 PM »

nutt

katie.....you have been posting at Scared Monkeys for a year. You are not a newbie. To avoid quote stacks, simply click on REPLY instead of Quote and address the person you want to. OR...when using the quote button...take out the excess. This is harder for me to explain, perhaps QM can explain it to you.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1270 on: March 20, 2009, 02:40:59 PM »

Katie - if you read this...

1.  Please calm down
2.  I'd really like it if you posted in "normal" font and color and not continue your BOLD COLOR ITALICS
3.  Please do not post photos that do not pertain to the case that are overly suggestive.  This is the forum for a murdered 2yr old child, Caylee Anthony.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: March 20, 2009, 02:41:35 PM »

Where'd everybody go? 

I'm here...trying to catch up ....if you go away for even a few minutes..there are always a bunch of posts to go through..which is a good thing of course...

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1272 on: March 20, 2009, 02:41:56 PM »

I find it interesting that there were no fingerprints on the items in the backpack ??? 

This has been a common theme on many of the items in this case, including items from the home that were tested earlier on in the case.  Odd, isn't it?

A.

Very odd...since the backpack was in the car.. and the amount of time that the car was at the A's before LE was called.....I'm not sure "odd" is quite the right word

conspiracy...collusion...cover up...deceitfull...unlawful...suspicious...criminal

are just a few of the words coming to my mind....grrr

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1273 on: March 20, 2009, 02:45:19 PM »

KLAASEND
I  DID READ THIS AND SAORRY IF I SEEMED TOO OFFENSIVE OR NOT CALM ENOGUH .. THANKS FOR THE FUN TIMES HERE AT SCARED MONKEYS. I WILL NOT BE COMING BACK TO LURK OR POST!! I TRULY APOLOGIZE..
KATIE

A.

Very odd...since the backpack was in the car.. and the amount of time that the car was at the A's before LE was called.....I'm not sure "odd" is quite the right word

conspiracy...collusion...cover up...deceitfull...unlawful...suspicious...criminal

are just a few of the words coming to my mind....grrr
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1274 on: March 20, 2009, 02:46:50 PM »

To lighten the tension:

I was at Sams Club today, as I went to the smoke counter to get Newfie's pay, the checkout lady was looking thru what looked to be a bank deposit bag. She looked at me and asked if I lost a bag. I said no, and then she started laughing. She said "Wow, you won't believe what's in here!" I leaned over and she showed me a baggie with what looked like oregeno in it. Only problem was, I could see a roach in it. I told her to open it up, let's take a sniff...and yep, it was that darn mary jane!! She then got on the PA and paged the owner of the bag, who had so thoughtfully left her checkbook in the bag.

so, the owner shows up, takes her bag and the check out lady and I burst out laughing! I told her she should have asked the owner to ID one thing in the bag that you should never leave home WITH!!! It was pretty funny.

don't quote this, just use this:  so we'll know what you're talking about!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: March 20, 2009, 02:50:49 PM »

<snipped out>

katie.....you have been posting at Scared Monkeys for a year. You are not a newbie. To avoid quote stacks, simply click on REPLY instead of Quote and address the person you want to. OR...when using the quote button...take out the excess. This is harder for me to explain, perhaps QM can explain it to you.

[ quote author=Nut44x4 link=topic=4682.msg729860#msg729860 date=1237574418 ]
[ quote author=katiekatie2u link=topic=4682.msg729824#msg729824 date=1237572917 ]
[ quote author=Nut44x4 link=topic=4682.msg729813#msg729813 date=1237572439 ]
[ /quote ]

nutt
[ /quote ]

[ /quote ]

OK, all the strikethrough (in blue) is what I actually highlighted and then "cut out", which then left only the paragraph above (in maroon). Hope that helps, I don't know how to better explain it. That's what you do if you quote, but don't want to quote everything. That's how I do it anyway, maybe another monkey knows a better way?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: March 20, 2009, 02:56:35 PM »

Ive got a question for anyone reading the cell phone docs. Does it say that some phones were tapped?

Down were it says August 21 2008 does this mean they installed pen registeres and trap and trace on some of the phones? is this same as tapping the phones?
I wonder whos phones they did this too? Says the info obtained was sealed. Will this sealed info if important come out at trial?

More about pen registers and trap and trace :http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/cybercrime/pentrap3121_3127.htm

Mtnmom~ I do not know the answer to this.  I don't want you to feel ignored.  Please come back to discuss.  I, as others, have not had a chance to get thru everything.  (((HUGS))) Lovinlife

Lovinlife thanks, no not feeling ignored. I was just very quick to get thru this doc dump, not much stuck out to me this time except this phone stuff.
Sometimes I see these little teasers in what they release and then wait and hope to find more info on it.
Its my guess that at least Lees cell was tap and traced.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: March 20, 2009, 02:56:48 PM »

I just finessed reading the phone logs and I am interpreting this the same as you are, there were phone taps and the results are sealed.  I also find it interesting that TL allowed police to tap his phone and actually voluntarily allowed them to extend the taps two times.  There is also a new name to me on the phone logs.  On June 27th she calls back of America Weather and then a calls Ryan A Palmer.  Who is he?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: March 20, 2009, 02:59:11 PM »

Enough discussion on quote stacks and Katie -it will no longer be an issue.  Katie didn't like the rules I emailed her so we came to a mutual understanding.  She will not be posting in the forum again.

Some interresting docs out today, I'm sure we can think of something to discuss 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1279 on: March 20, 2009, 02:59:44 PM »

Wow did I just mess up that last post but good.  Sorry all I did not mean to put my response and question in someone elses quote.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.