March 29, 2024, 01:55:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 267054 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1300 on: March 20, 2009, 03:31:03 PM »

Thank you Sea and QM!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: March 20, 2009, 03:32:19 PM »

Klaas, I'm sorry to be off topic, but I just saw on Fox News website that a cadaver dog is being sent to Aruba to search for Natalee Holloway. Sorry if this is off topic. Just thought you would like to know.

Yes, it's been posted in the NH thread and we find it very hard to believe.   Think it might just be a false rumor.
Oh I am so sorry that it was a false rumor. I was booted from the cage when I was trying to post it. I should have gone to Natalee's thread before I posted it. I am truly sorry.  JSM doesn't want to spread any rumours.

Not a false rumor JSM.

Report: Cadaver Dog Dispatched to Aruba to Search for Natalie Holloway

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,509967,00.html

At least not as per fox. I checked there after your post, it's there. I don't really follow this case, but am a little familiar with it from the news, etc.

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1302 on: March 20, 2009, 03:35:36 PM »

Klaas, I'm sorry to be off topic, but I just saw on Fox News website that a cadaver dog is being sent to Aruba to search for Natalee Holloway. Sorry if this is off topic. Just thought you would like to know.

Yes, it's been posted in the NH thread and we find it very hard to believe.   Think it might just be a false rumor.
Oh I am so sorry that it was a false rumor. I was booted from the cage when I was trying to post it. I should have gone to Natalee's thread before I posted it. I am truly sorry.  JSM doesn't want to spread any rumours.

Not a false rumor JSM.

At least not as per fox. I checked there after your post, it's there. I don't really follow this case, but am a little familiar with it from the news, etc.
Thanks for checking, QM, but Klaas says that it was posted on Natalee's thread earlier and they don't believe it to be true. I hope and pray if it is true, they find Natalee. Sorry again for the O/T

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: March 20, 2009, 03:36:41 PM »

I always kind of suspected that when Casey was faced with the absolute certainty that she could be proven to be responsible for Caylee's death, that she would fall back on, "It was an accident and then I got scared," in the hope that law enforcement and/or a jury would believe her.

Stuff like tape across the mouth doesn't exactly get there accidentally, if you know what I mean.

snip.....

doesn't sound accidental to me either...

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: March 20, 2009, 03:37:16 PM »

Northern Rose   was Ryan Palmer or Ryan Pasley?

Pg 4967 on Phone docs Ryan A. Palmer.  From his address and later pings from KC"s phone it was consistent with her being in the same area as his residence later that night.

Can you get me a link? Ive been all over the place lol.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1305 on: March 20, 2009, 03:41:17 PM »

Thanks for all the links everyone. The most shocking for me today, is how cheap that land is where Caylee's remains were found  I hope Padilla does purchase the land, that's a good idea.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: March 20, 2009, 03:42:33 PM »

<snipped>

Not a false rumor JSM.

Thanks for checking, QM, but Klaas says that it was posted on Natalee's thread earlier and they don't believe it to be true. I hope and pray if it is true, they find Natalee. Sorry again for the O/T

Well as I said, I don't really follow the case, but read the Fox report I had believed it to be true. I was under the impression it was happening as we speak, it even said to check back for updates and is dated today! I wish they would find her so the family could lay her to rest, maybe even get some answers? It's such a sad story.
OK, sorry I went O/T again too! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1307 on: March 20, 2009, 03:44:55 PM »

Me thinking .....
K going back to the Chloroform.  Cindy being a Nurse and having common knowledge/medical knowledge of Toxins .. Poisons. I am not sure if she would be aware of Chloroform being administered to Caylee though. Since it is odorless and colorless ..etc.   
The high levels of Chloroform found within Air Samples. And the findings on Slore's laptop how to make chloroform back in May 08. * and the Kill her with Chloroform lovely clip art that was on Ricardo's web page.
Exposure to high concentrations of chloroform vapor causes redness and twitching of the eyes.
IF Slore was dabbling and using small concentrations of Chloroform on Caylee prior to June 15th, ..........and Caylee had the reaction within her Eyes. And that Caylee had NO Health Insurance and Grandma Was a Nurse and was able to obtain scripts ..on her own accord (*working in the clinic) and would possibly diagnose Caylee herself with Pink Eye and or a Minor Eye Inflammation/infection - Without Caylee seeing a Doc.   The Script that was found in the Ant home - for Caylee "Gentamicin"
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/meds/a682669.html
Gentamicin kills bacteria that cause certain eye infections. It is a broad spectrum antibiotic  - so whatever would be that caused Caylee's Eyes to become inflamed this Drug would cover it ... thats for sure. But I do not think that Caylee had an infection. YET, If Cindy asked SLORE ..why are Caylee's eyes so red .etc... Slore would only make up a Story .. I don't know maybe she has pink eye from playing with the Nanny or Zach or being at Blanchard park etc..gag me
http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/healthguidelines/chloroform/recognition.html
2. Effects on Humans: The toxicity of chloroform is well understood because of its long history of use as an anesthetic. Inhalation of 10,000 ppm of chloroform vapor produces clinical anesthesia. Inhalation of higher doses causes cardiovascular depression, with death resulting from ventricular fibrillation. Delayed death is associated with liver necrosis [ACGIH 1991]. Chronic inhalation of chloroform may cause psychiatric and neurological symptoms, including depression, hallucinations, and moodiness [NLM 1995]. In studies with human volunteers, exposure to 4,100 ppm causes serious disorientation, and 1,000 ppm caused dizziness, nausea, and after effects of fatigue and headache. Exposures of 20 to 70 ppm for undefined lengths of time caused less extreme, but still evident, effects on the central nervous system [Hathaway et al. 1991]. Liver enlargement was demonstrated in 17 of 68 workers exposed to chloroform at concentrations of 10 to 200 ppm for 1 to 4 years. Among other factors that increase the toxic effects of chloroform is ethanol [Hathaway et al. 1991]. As a result, alcoholics react more severely to exposure [Genium 1992]. Exposure to high concentrations of chloroform vapor causes redness and twitching of the eyes. Liquid chloroform splashed into the eye causes immediate burning, pain, and possible injury to the cornea. The eye returns to normal in 1 to 3 days [Grant 1986]. Application of chloroform to the skin causes burning, pain, redness, and vesiculation. Based on experimental animal studies, IARC has concluded that chloroform should be regarded as a cancer risk to humans. One study of people exposed to chloroform in their drinking water showed a correlation between chloroform concentration and rectal and bladder cancer [Hathaway et al. 1991].
* Signs and symptoms of exposure
1. Acute exposure: Inhalation of chloroform causes signs and symptoms of central nervous system depression. In the initial stages, there is a feeling of warmth of the face and body, then irritation of the mucous membranes, eyes, and skin, followed by excitation, loss of reflexes, sensation, and consciousness. The pupils dilate and have a reduced reaction to light. Prolonged inhalation causes paralysis, cardiac and respiratory failure, and death [Sax and Lewis 1989; Genium 1992]. Other symptoms may include digestive upset, mental dullness, and dizziness [Sittig 1991]. Chloroform vapors may irritate the eyes and skin. Chloroform liquid causes burning of the eye and transient corneal injury. Skin exposure results in burning and redness [NLM 1995]. Exposure of pregnant women to chloroform may result in fetal death or malformation based on animals studies [Clayton and Clayton 1982].

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: March 20, 2009, 03:46:06 PM »

<snipped>

Not a false rumor JSM.

Well as I said, I don't really follow the case, but read the Fox report I had believed it to be true. I was under the impression it was happening as we speak, it even said to check back for updates and is dated today! I wish they would find her so the family could lay her to rest, maybe even get some answers? It's such a sad story.
OK, sorry I went O/T again too! 
Ditto to everything you just posted.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: March 20, 2009, 03:48:46 PM »

I read the report about the snake, but giving my impatience I skimmed through it. What if any significance does the snake have? Since it was frozen, did they do any kind of dna testing on it, or maybe it's stomach contents? Do we even know why they took the snake? Just trying to figure out the importance of it, if any. Was it just something they tested but have ruled it out as having any significance? Or do we what not know yet if it is even important?

2nd request. Anyone on the snake? Anything? Just giving it another shot.

RIP Sweet Puppy
eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1310 on: March 20, 2009, 03:49:41 PM »

I just wanted to say thank you to Brandi and Klass for helping me with my avatar issues, not sure what I was doing wrong but either way THANK YOU VERY MUCH, and on topic...where would one find links to the documents released today...TIA

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: March 20, 2009, 03:52:13 PM »

I read the report about the snake, but giving my impatience I skimmed through it. What if any significance does the snake have? Since it was frozen, did they do any kind of dna testing on it, or maybe it's stomach contents? Do we even know why they took the snake? Just trying to figure out the importance of it, if any. Was it just something they tested but have ruled it out as having any significance? Or do we what not know yet if it is even important?

No clue on the snake, I couldn't even look at the picture. 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1312 on: March 20, 2009, 03:52:45 PM »

Padilla Wants To Buy Woods Where Caylee Remains Were Found
Girl's Mother Remains Jailed On Murder Charge

POSTED: Friday, March 20, 2009
UPDATED: 2:44 pm EDT March 20, 2009
<SNIP>

Padilla does not have specific plans for the land but said he wants it to remain a memorial to Caylee.

Meanwhile, Padilla said his deposition next week in Casey Anthony's civil case has been postponed until May. Gonzalez's attorney, John Morgan, wants to depose Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, prior to deposing the bounty hunter, according to Padilla.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18976211/detail.html#-

Go Lenny !!!

I don't know what else he can do with the land since it fills up with water every year...but a permanent memorial would be nice..

Maybe he can ask the Anthony's to come and dedicate it....before they go to JAIL!

Interesting move on the part of Morgan...perhaps some of the questions for the A's will be events during the time LP's group was at the house...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1313 on: March 20, 2009, 03:55:43 PM »

I just wanted to say thank you to Brandi and Klass for helping me with my avatar issues, not sure what I was doing wrong but either way THANK YOU VERY MUCH, and on topic...where would one find links to the documents released today...TIA
nevermind I went back one page and Dolce has all of it ...thank you Dolce.

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: March 20, 2009, 03:55:48 PM »

Northern Rose   was Ryan Palmer or Ryan Pasley?

Pg 4967 on Phone docs Ryan A. Palmer.  From his address and later pings from KC"s phone it was consistent with her being in the same area as his residence later that night.

Can you get me a link? Ive been all over the place lol.

I found what your looking at from the statement July 29th about the phone cell pings June 27th and Ryan Palmer. Im not sure who this Ryan is and if she was at his house on the evening of the 27th or not. Very Interesting.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1315 on: March 20, 2009, 03:56:33 PM »

Thank you Sea and QM!

Any time pretty lady....I wish I could have combined them into one post for you but that was beyond my capability...plus I love using Brandi's Monkey Bump

Please don't over do it...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: March 20, 2009, 04:00:34 PM »

Thanks for replying anyway JSM! I'll check back in a little while to see if anyone knows. Gotta run for a few. BRB!

RIP Sweet Puppy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: March 20, 2009, 04:00:39 PM »

Not a false rumor JSM.

QM - I know it was reported in a Florida publication which FOX picked up but we find it unbelievable and have been down this road before.  Of course I hope it's true.  More info in the NH forum.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4717.new#new
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1318 on: March 20, 2009, 04:02:39 PM »

As far as I know we don't know why they took the snake.  I imagine if it was found in the exact area they will want to check it's stomach contents.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1319 on: March 20, 2009, 04:05:04 PM »

In regards to the Lot/Land up for sale - Caylee's remain site.
I would wish that who ever purchases it - Does something with it. And creates some sort of permanent Sacred Area for Caylee. If it is Lenny so be it.  I think all and all even with all his controversy his intentions of Caylee * if he becomes the new owner .. His ownership will not be a let down to the public. He will Honor her. I believe. As far as the Anthony's if they did have the money and were able to purchase the land themselves .. I do not think they would. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.