April 25, 2024, 10:36:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 268884 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: March 20, 2009, 04:06:57 PM »

So the backpack and contents were in Casey's car, right? So how can you clean everything so well that there were no fingerprints? And why would you, since it was in Casey's car, there should be fingerprints, and that would not be odd. I must not be understanding this, and if I am, whoever did the cleaning is an expert. 

LE went the first time and removed some items.  It was not until Caylee's remains were found that they RETURNED with another search warrant.  Quite a few months had lapsed.

So....some of the items in the backpack....could they have been REMOVED... by someone with latex gloves, and REPLACED??

The pullups....could very well have put NEW ONES'S IN.

Same with some of the other items. 

This house should have been SEALED THE FIRST TIME THEY DID A SEARCH...AND not released until this investigatin was COMPLETELY....COMPLETED.

Just like the Haleigh home, seal it off, release it, and then a week or two later go and take the screen door.  WTH.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: March 20, 2009, 04:08:05 PM »

Northern Rose   was Ryan Palmer or Ryan Pasley?

Pg 4967 on Phone docs Ryan A. Palmer.  From his address and later pings from KC"s phone it was consistent with her being in the same area as his residence later that night.

Can you get me a link? Ive been all over the place lol.

I found what your looking at from the statement July 29th about the phone cell pings June 27th and Ryan Palmer. Im not sure who this Ryan is and if she was at his house on the evening of the 27th or not. Very Interesting.

Further info on found on what I believe to possibly be this same Ryan Palmer is he is or looks to be involved in an Era Exterminator business with a family member named Bob Palmer out of Winter Park. Bobs address also listed as Cardinal road in orlando Fl.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1322 on: March 20, 2009, 04:08:34 PM »

BreakingNewsOnThe New Times Broward-Palm Beach newspaper says it has learned that a body, believed to be missing Natalee Holloway has been found in Aruba.
less than a minute ago from BNO Headquarters

anyone just see this on twitter?

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: March 20, 2009, 04:11:51 PM »

Think I may have gotten ahead of myself here.  I forgot that the backpack was from Casey's car, which would mean that LE had it the whole time.

But.....the vehicle was at CINDY'S...so maybe I wasn' off too far saying that items could have very well been replaced, including the backpack.

Has to be as Cindy had her fingers into everything.

seascapejb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1324 on: March 20, 2009, 04:14:37 PM »

I read the report about the snake, but giving my impatience I skimmed through it. What if any significance does the snake have? Since it was frozen, did they do any kind of dna testing on it, or maybe it's stomach contents? Do we even know why they took the snake? Just trying to figure out the importance of it, if any. Was it just something they tested but have ruled it out as having any significance? Or do we what not know yet if it is even important?

2nd request. Anyone on the snake? Anything? Just giving it another shot.

My only thoughts on the snake is that possibly the snake ingested some of the body, which contained chloroform/pesticides, which caused the snake's death?  Never heard if they recovered 100% of the bones or not. I'm not sure how much chloroform would need to be ingested to kill a snake though.  I guess it's possible it would only be a small amount?

Waiting on another Doc Dump!!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1325 on: March 20, 2009, 04:16:20 PM »

I read the report about the snake, but giving my impatience I skimmed through it. What if any significance does the snake have? Since it was frozen, did they do any kind of dna testing on it, or maybe it's stomach contents? Do we even know why they took the snake? Just trying to figure out the importance of it, if any. Was it just something they tested but have ruled it out as having any significance? Or do we what not know yet if it is even important?

2nd request. Anyone on the snake? Anything? Just giving it another shot.

As far as I know we don't know why they took the snake.  I imagine if it was found in the exact area they will want to check it's stomach contents.
That Snake was HUGE .. Omg and to think He/She was one of many I am sure in that wooded area. I have seen One Rattler's here comparable in Michigan. Was a Diamondback Rattler was over 4 feet long .. I know because My Grandpa killed it. It came up on his property and my Brother was about 8 yrs old and was feet from it .. and My Grandpa shot it. More than likely it was pet that became to large and someone let go .. My Grandpa's property was all open wide with Farmer's fields joining. He attempted to put it in a very large commercial pickling jar and It would not fit inside too big. So he kept the Rattle. I will never forget that. I no likey Snakes

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1326 on: March 20, 2009, 04:22:28 PM »

BreakingNewsOnThe New Times Broward-Palm Beach newspaper says it has learned that a body, believed to be missing Natalee Holloway has been found in Aruba.
less than a minute ago from BNO Headquarters

anyone just see this on twitter?
http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/juice/2009/03/natalee_holloway_body_found_aruba.php

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1327 on: March 20, 2009, 04:26:25 PM »

THE SNAKE.. I always thought it was important because it was dead right? What killed it, poisened human remains?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1328 on: March 20, 2009, 04:27:51 PM »

hmmmm
http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/03/new-documents-released-in-case.html
WDBO Local News      
New documents released in Casey Anthony case
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ March 20, 2009 3:02 PM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
The newly released documents detail how Casey Anthony stole money from her family.

Casey's grandmother, Shirley Plesea, says on two separate occasions Casey forged checks from her bank account.
On Caylee's second birthday, the grandmother says Casey stole a check from her purse and spent it on favors for the party. Months later, she says, Casey stole more than $300 to pay her phone bill. Plesea says missing money made it hard to pay medical bills for her sick husband and caused a rift in the family between Casey and her mother.
Plesea says Cindy Anthony told her Casey stole $45,000 by taking out credit cards in her mother's name. Something, she says, father George Anthony had done before.
Plesea also talks about problems between Cindy and Casey with jealously over little Caylee that became so fierce Plesea thought Casey hated her mother more than she loved her daughter.
The documents may shed light on who fathered Caylee.
According to an interview investigators did with one of Casey's friends, Caylee was conceived during a one-night stand with a man from Georgia.
Melina Calabrese told deputies Casey said a man named Josh was Caylee's father. She told the investigators Casey said she met him at Universal, and the two hooked up at a hotel there.
Calabrese also told deputies she never saw a picture of this man or even heard his last name and that Casey said he died in a car wreck shortly after Caylee's second birthday.
One of the documents contain a report from the corrections officer who was with Casey on December 11th when she learned that a child's remains were found near the Anthony home. But details of the report were blacked out by the state attorney's office. Casey's defense wants to keep the report and video taken that day from going public.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: March 20, 2009, 04:28:42 PM »

Hey Hey with the monkeys, late start for me today, still battling not being well.   Ive skimmed over some of the discovery released, will look more closely later.   Grandma Shirley's comments mirror what I thought from the very beginning  1)  Casey killed Caylee in a premeditated fashion that brewed within her for a significant period of time due to her spite, resentment & rage she felt towards her mother (some justified, the other aspect because Cindy kept addressing Casey's ongoing behavior & Casey never owned nor does to this date that what she did was unacceptable & needed to be modified   2) this family was very well aware of her behavior & chose to make excuses for her as well as cover it up.   They did NOTHING to get Casey professional help to assist her with her obvious long-term anti-social personality disorder.

Why did they repeat DC's transcript?    Wonder if any audio will be released, doesn't it seem there should be more?   This does not equate to 20 dvd's etc.

Casey:   "I need a freakin vacation"   Really beeotch?   She didnt work, she killed the child she should have loved unconditionally & had been responsible for taking care of...a vaca from what - screwing half of Orlando & stealing from others?

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1330 on: March 20, 2009, 04:29:02 PM »

Did the snake die of chloroform/ anyhting else not in nature?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: March 20, 2009, 04:29:36 PM »

In regards to the Lot/Land up for sale - Caylee's remain site.
I would wish that who ever purchases it - Does something with it. And creates some sort of permanent Sacred Area for Caylee. If it is Lenny so be it.  I think all and all even with all his controversy his intentions of Caylee * if he becomes the new owner .. His ownership will not be a let down to the public. He will Honor her. I believe. As far as the Anthony's if they did have the money and were able to purchase the land themselves .. I do not think they would. 

I don't think that they would purchase it either Deenie...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1332 on: March 20, 2009, 04:32:14 PM »

So the backpack and contents were in Casey's car, right? So how can you clean everything so well that there were no fingerprints? And why would you, since it was in Casey's car, there should be fingerprints, and that would not be odd. I must not be understanding this, and if I am, whoever did the cleaning is an expert. 

LE went the first time and removed some items.  It was not until Caylee's remains were found that they RETURNED with another search warrant.  Quite a few months had lapsed.

So....some of the items in the backpack....could they have been REMOVED... by someone with latex gloves, and REPLACED??

The pullups....could very well have put NEW ONES'S IN.

Same with some of the other items. 

This house should have been SEALED THE FIRST TIME THEY DID A SEARCH...AND not released until this investigatin was COMPLETELY....COMPLETED.

Just like the Haleigh home, seal it off, release it, and then a week or two later go and take the screen door.  WTH.
Thanks and I agree. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: March 20, 2009, 04:32:18 PM »

Not a false rumor JSM.

Report: Cadaver Dog Dispatched to Aruba to Search for Natalie Holloway

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,509967,00.html

At least not as per fox. I checked there after your post, it's there. I don't really follow this case, but am a little familiar with it from the news, etc.

QM - I know it was reported in a Florida publication which FOX picked up but we find it unbelievable and have been down this road before.  Of course I hope it's true.  More info in the NH forum.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4717.new#new

I read the Fox story and had assumed it to be true (and current) as in, as we speak! It even said to check back for updates and is dated today! But, as I said, I don't follow this case (but in the news) so I had taken it to be a fact. Sorry for any confusion on my part! I should have known, epecially when I put NG on and she has breaking news that's 2 days old! Ugghh! I just assumed since it was on a "news" site, it must have been true! I was hoping it was anyways! I do wish they'd find her!
Again, sorry for adding to any "rumors". 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: March 20, 2009, 04:32:35 PM »

PS the begining of Cindy's antics to cover for her daughter have been unraveling.   The Anthonys accepted payment for the 2nd birthday video and other footage to paint Casey as a loving mother - the back story was Casey stole from her grandmother to provide a cake and items for a "Mexican theme" birthday party for Caylee.   A Mexican theme birthday party for a 2 year old....color me confused that seems a bit off from a typical 2 year old theme doesnt it?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1335 on: March 20, 2009, 04:33:46 PM »

Think I may have gotten ahead of myself here.  I forgot that the backpack was from Casey's car, which would mean that LE had it the whole time.

But.....the vehicle was at CINDY'S...so maybe I wasn' off too far saying that items could have very well been replaced, including the backpack.

Has to be as Cindy had her fingers into everything.
It just seems weird, no fingerprints.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: March 20, 2009, 04:34:58 PM »

Did the snake die of chloroform/ anyhting else not in nature?

That has been in my mind - damn shame it wasnt turned over when discovered originally.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1337 on: March 20, 2009, 04:35:21 PM »

THE SNAKE.. I always thought it was important because it was dead right? What killed it, poisened human remains?
That's a good question. Like I said above it took my Grandfather to Shoot literally this Rattler because it was either the Snake or My Brother ..and My Grandpa had to do it. My Brother was paralyzed with fear - due to the snake was feet from him. I remember my Brother standing and looking at me - his Face told it all. I ran and got my Grandpa and rest is history. But what Did kill this Snake ?? I remember a Monkey Mamma saying that her Son freezes snakes after he kills them and makes hat bands and belts etc.. after the first Mention of this snake found by Caylee's site. Maybe she remembers or knows
I do not recall much of the Snake prior to today's docs.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: March 20, 2009, 04:36:03 PM »

In regards to the Lot/Land up for sale - Caylee's remain site.
I would wish that who ever purchases it - Does something with it. And creates some sort of permanent Sacred Area for Caylee. If it is Lenny so be it.  I think all and all even with all his controversy his intentions of Caylee * if he becomes the new owner .. His ownership will not be a let down to the public. He will Honor her. I believe. As far as the Anthony's if they did have the money and were able to purchase the land themselves .. I do not think they would. 

I don't think that they would purchase it either Deenie...

Nope, they want no memory of that is where Caylee was discovered or what they did to cover for Casey

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1339 on: March 20, 2009, 04:37:48 PM »

One more time here, what killed the snake?  I think it mightmatter cuz it was found by the remains, in its own habitat???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.