April 25, 2024, 02:42:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 268898 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1340 on: March 20, 2009, 04:38:10 PM »

PS the begining of Cindy's antics to cover for her daughter have been unraveling.   The Anthonys accepted payment for the 2nd birthday video and other footage to paint Casey as a loving mother - the back story was Casey stole from her grandmother to provide a cake and items for a "Mexican theme" birthday party for Caylee.   A Mexican theme birthday party for a 2 year old....color me confused that seems a bit off from a typical 2 year old theme doesnt it?
Capp because I think Caylee was the Only Child at the Party ... SAD yes but I think True.
I know my Gf gave her Daughter on her 4th Birthday a Hawaiian Luau ..but it was not Adult it was Kid themed .. Fun with Goofy Pineapples and Coconuts ..And Palm Trees and such.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1341 on: March 20, 2009, 04:41:09 PM »

PS the begining of Cindy's antics to cover for her daughter have been unraveling.   The Anthonys accepted payment for the 2nd birthday video and other footage to paint Casey as a loving mother - the back story was Casey stole from her grandmother to provide a cake and items for a "Mexican theme" birthday party for Caylee.   A Mexican theme birthday party for a 2 year old....color me confused that seems a bit off from a typical 2 year old theme doesnt it?

Capps...do you think that Shirley does not know that Dora the Explorer is bilingual in Spanish and English and maybe that is the Mexican theme that she was speaking of? Some old folks are not too up on the characters that little ones are interested in...so maybe she didn't "get" it? what do you think?

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1342 on: March 20, 2009, 04:41:24 PM »

Thanks for the replys cuz it really has been bugging me.  That is was kronk got $$ for, right? The pics of a snake?
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1343 on: March 20, 2009, 04:44:24 PM »

Capps...do you think that Shirley does not know that Dora the Explorer is bilingual in Spanish and English and maybe that is the Mexican theme that she was speaking of? Some old folks are not too up on the characters that little ones are interested in...so maybe she didn't "get" it? what do you think?

true..but Shirley certainly got it when she said to scare Casey into talking she should be released into general population with all the inmates...
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: March 20, 2009, 04:45:43 PM »

Now the snake stomach contents might be interesting as evidence. Snakes like to eat live things like mice or rats or other small critters that might of and i hate to say this but of might of been consuming the remains at the scene.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: March 20, 2009, 04:46:01 PM »

Ill have to watch the footage of that party to see if Dora is displayed, if it isnt I'd say it was Casey inserting her interests over Caylee's.   I'll get back to ya on that

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: March 20, 2009, 04:46:43 PM »

Thanks for the replys cuz it really has been bugging me.  That is was kronk got $$ for, right? The pics of a snake?

Yes, $20,000 from NBC

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1347 on: March 20, 2009, 04:46:45 PM »

I must have missed them selling the new footage to paint Casey as a loving mother  And no I can't imagine a Mexican theme for a two year olds party, how about Barney or Dora or something more appropriate? And the other thing is why didn't Cin and George spring for the party, they paid for everything else? Or did they pay for the party, and Casey lied to grandma about why she stole the check, that sounds more like it. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: March 20, 2009, 04:47:51 PM »

What was the date the snake was found and what on earth made them save it? I thought it was found before Caylee was found. Also, is it the same snake that the officer was "afraid" of and didn't want to go in the woods? I'm just trying to understand the snake significance, if there is one? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1349 on: March 20, 2009, 04:48:34 PM »

Sorry mis-spellings... just get so frustrated..  
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: March 20, 2009, 04:49:01 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/20/caseycaylee-case-bombshell-new-discovery-released-george-and-casey-stole-from-cindy/

Casey/Caylee Case: “BOMBSHELL” New Discovery Released George AND Casey Stole From Cindy?
raec
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1351 on: March 20, 2009, 04:49:02 PM »

Hey Monkeys!  Hope everyone has been doing well.

I too have briefly scanned over the last few pages here, just to get an idea of what's going on.  I hope to get to read the docs a little later.

Some things that jump out at me:  Casey actually stole from her grandmother before in 2007???  Unbelievable!!  Deenie, you hit the nail on the head by asking what happened to tough love.  I ask this all the time, and why are parents not making their children responsible for their own actions anymore?  I see it everyday with my friend's kids and nieces and nephews.  If we talked the way those kids do now, we would've been backhanded in public and probably cussed at a little. 

I too feel bad for Mr. & Mrs. P because they are elderly on a fixed income, etc. - but I'm wondering this, we all know why Casey turned out the way she did - How in the world did Cindy turn out to be the coniving (sp?) spiteful, control freak, ignorant, big mouth sociopath that she is?  Is she herself a product of her environment from growing up?  Just throwing it out there...

When I first saw this thing about Padilla buying the plot, my first reaction was OH NO!  Not him again - get out of the camera shot Lenny!  But Deenie, you changed my mind after I read that you felt he would most certainly honor Caylee with this plan.  I think you're right.  He's only involved so much because he wants justice for her, in his own weird way.

Sorry, I have to hit and run, I'll be back after I eat (I'm starving!)   
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1352 on: March 20, 2009, 04:51:03 PM »

Yes, $20,000 from NBC
  Why pay that much $ unless it was signifigant.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1353 on: March 20, 2009, 04:51:43 PM »

Cookie your Point is well taken - But Grandma Shirley is a Wise Woman and she Would have Said that Caylee had a Dora Party ..and not mixed words with a Mexican theme party.  Because Grandma's even Great Grandma's remember Characters that are loved by their grand kids.. Dora, Barney, Sponge Bob, etc... So I think it was a Slore Intended Party of Mexican Theme ..because it was not meant to be a Kid's Party because - Caylee had no friends of her own age. Casey was not a networking mother to invite children that Caylee would have befriended, MOM's that Casey would have known - they didnt exist.

Remember this is not a normal family with a Identity. They did not allow outsiders into Camp Ant. Which is proof in the Pudding - NO one has owned up to the Ants. Not One Person to state they knew them, had a relationship. Not one Neighbor, Not a girlfriend of Cindy's .. Nada. No one in the Community can profess their feeling about the Ants " Because No One knew them" they live in their own little Bubble world.  Even Cindy's co-workers can't offer up a note of " I know this of Cindy" .. or show some regard or back her in anyway that is credible.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1354 on: March 20, 2009, 04:52:50 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18974121/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony bought Caylee's birthday cake with the stolen money and George Anthony took out a credit card out in his wife's name according to allegations made in documents made public Friday.

Plesea is Cindy Anthony's mother and she told investigators during the August interview that, about a month after Casey's arrest, Casey had stolen $45,000 from her mother Cindy, possibly through taking out credit cards in Cindy's name and that Casey's father George also took out credit cards in Cindy's name.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: March 20, 2009, 04:53:38 PM »

true..but Shirley certainly got it when she said to scare Casey into talking she should be released into general population with all the inmates...

You got that right! ha!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: March 20, 2009, 04:54:05 PM »

Hey Monkeys!  Hope everyone has been doing well.

I too have briefly scanned over the last few pages here, just to get an idea of what's going on.  I hope to get to read the docs a little later.

Some things that jump out at me:  Casey actually stole from her grandmother before in 2007???  Unbelievable!!  Deenie, you hit the nail on the head by asking what happened to tough love.  I ask this all the time, and why are parents not making their children responsible for their own actions anymore?  I see it everyday with my friend's kids and nieces and nephews.  If we talked the way those kids do now, we would've been backhanded in public and probably cussed at a little. 

I too feel bad for Mr. & Mrs. P because they are elderly on a fixed income, etc. - but I'm wondering this, we all know why Casey turned out the way she did - How in the world did Cindy turn out to be the coniving (sp?) spiteful, control freak, ignorant, big mouth sociopath that she is?  Is she herself a product of her environment from growing up?  Just throwing it out there...

When I first saw this thing about Padilla buying the plot, my first reaction was OH NO!  Not him again - get out of the camera shot Lenny!  But Deenie, you changed my mind after I read that you felt he would most certainly honor Caylee with this plan.  I think you're right.  He's only involved so much because he wants justice for her, in his own weird way.

Sorry, I have to hit and run, I'll be back after I eat (I'm starving!)   

Just want to Welcome you to the cage raec! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: March 20, 2009, 04:58:16 PM »

Northern Rose   was Ryan Palmer or Ryan Pasley?

Pg 4967 on Phone docs Ryan A. Palmer.  From his address and later pings from KC"s phone it was consistent with her being in the same area as his residence later that night.

Can you get me a link? Ive been all over the place lol.

Sorry, took me a while here you go  http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0320/18975226.pdf
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1358 on: March 20, 2009, 04:59:41 PM »

maybe they had chili enchiladas for the party dinner

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1359 on: March 20, 2009, 05:00:13 PM »

Welcome RAEC

Hope to See you in the Cage !

Thank you for your mentions of my thoughts ..  albino

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.