April 25, 2024, 10:54:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 268888 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: March 20, 2009, 06:19:46 PM »

snip Capps:

Revisiting the 2nd birthday "Mexican theme" party for Caylee (see previous posts) -footage Cindy gave/got paid for to ABC -funny how its biting her in the butt since we now know Casey stole a check from her grandmother to pay for things purchased for the party

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=5733717    I clip of the BD party at about 1.40 - dont see any characters such as Dora in the room-mexican food on table - cake pretty but non theme oriented

Nope, not Dora that is for sure...
 Caylee was such a sweet and darling little girl..what a fricking waste of a precious life...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1421 on: March 20, 2009, 06:21:56 PM »

well I should correct that and say he is listed as treasurer for Era Exterminator. Thats his connection.
Thank-you and Northern Rose for this info, I haven't gotten to this yet.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: March 20, 2009, 06:23:44 PM »

Peanut oh my gosh the number was on a paper from the pictures of the heart stickers as evidence of the the A's home. Could it be the same guy maybe?

what does this mean? sounds intriguing...

Another thing, why would George need to take out credit cards in Cindy's name? what was he buying that he didn't want Cindy to know about???

George was in and out of work, at one point he told detectives that he was on disability for a knee injury.   He admitted he got into an internet Nigerian money scam.    He may have not been purchasing anything but using the credit cards to get cash to jockey back and forth to pay off that debt

Capps and Deenie...thanks for answering that question...I had forgotten about his Nigerian scam...how much did he lose on that?

it would seem that Cindy had to have known about the credit cards that George had...She seems the type that would go through his wallet even if she didn't initially know about it...

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1423 on: March 20, 2009, 06:27:26 PM »

Capp the videos
of Caylee's Birthday party - was it not You way back that said - That is a HUGE Cake for 4/5 people !

Someone said it. I remember. The family all standing in the Kitchen and being all Cozy and such ..  that's not a Birthday Party for a Two Year Old ... Its family with a CAKE big enough for 30 + plus people ...  OH I forgot they do not have any friends .........  The display between the family in the kitchen ... is Camera worthy. Not worthy though of Family.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: March 20, 2009, 06:27:37 PM »

Peanut oh my gosh the number was on a paper from the pictures of the heart stickers as evidence of the the A's home. Could it be the same guy maybe?

Another thing, why would George need to take out credit cards in Cindy's name? what was he buying that he didn't want Cindy to know about???

George was in and out of work, at one point he told detectives that he was on disability for a knee injury.   He admitted he got into an internet Nigerian money scam.    He may have not been purchasing anything but using the credit cards to get cash to jockey back and forth to pay off that debt

Capps and Deenie...thanks for answering that question...I had forgotten about his Nigerian scam...how much did he lose on that?

it would seem that Cindy had to have known about the credit cards that George had...She seems the type that would go through his wallet even if she didn't initially know about it...

How could George come up with the monthly payments without CA knowing?    Especially if money was tight.   Wouldn't she want to know where a couple of hundred disappeared to each month - assuming he sent in the payments as they became due.   I wonder who paid the bills in the house.       
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1425 on: March 20, 2009, 06:30:38 PM »

Deenie... I never thought about Cindy being a masochist, but with the defintions you provided she sure could be one. And I do remember seeing a phone number and maybe name? on a piece of paper I believe on the back of the stickers in the last doc dump. I am very disturbed about the exterminator guy and just the thoughts of pesticides. And with Casey calling about the weather, sort of shades of Scott Peterson and looking up tides. 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: March 20, 2009, 06:37:28 PM »

ohh ya it was with the stickers, thanks mtn! i am thinking it most likely is, what are the chances she has connections to not one but two exterminators?

i have a very special exterminator ready just for her.
Maybe this could "date" the pages!
I just got too excited, sorry.  The phone # was on the back of the stickers, not the diary...ss.  I have looked and can not find, maybe Northern Rose will have better luck.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1427 on: March 20, 2009, 06:39:14 PM »

How could George come up with the monthly payments without CA knowing?    Especially if money was tight.   Wouldn't she want to know where a couple of hundred disappeared to each month - assuming he sent in the payments as they became due.   I wonder who paid the bills in the house.       

If he was home out of work or when the mail came before he went to work in the afternoon he may have been able to conceal the bills since Cindy went to work in the morning.    Its very possible he got the credit cards without her knowledge, many years ago I got 2 credit cards in both my ex's name & my own over the phone!   He couldnt have concealed the cash missing from other sources etc. for long, unless Cindy assumed this was all on Casey's $45,000 debt that keeps getting reported - George stated in his interviews with detectives that he ended up lying to Cindy what the credit card debt was about & he was embarrassed even to admit it as an ex deputy in the interview so at some point he did tell her what he did but used the excuse that he was gambling.   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: March 20, 2009, 06:42:08 PM »

Deenie, yes that was a very large cake for what we saw was at most a half a dozen to 10 people at most.

Another thing that cracks me up is media talking about Casey living in "high style"   what targe' seriously?   That girl did not sport anything typical of fashion sense or high priced merchandise, so yea what did she spend $45,000 worth of credit card debt on?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: March 20, 2009, 06:42:53 PM »

ohh ya it was with the stickers, thanks mtn! i am thinking it most likely is, what are the chances she has connections to not one but two exterminators?

I just got too excited, sorry.  The phone # was on the back of the stickers, not the diary...ss.  I have looked and can not find, maybe Northern Rose will have better luck.

...or Dolce. I think maybe she had a picture of stuff on Casey's bed ...and you could see that sticker backing paper on the bed. Just trying to think where we might find it now.

zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1430 on: March 20, 2009, 06:42:56 PM »

O/T But wanted to let monkeys know that I passed my entrance exam to get into the police academy.  I got a 90 on the test!!!!! 
By the way, KC is gonna spend a eternity in jail!!!!

Oh boy, I'm behind on reading, but just wanted say congrats to 3babiesmommy!
Hi everyone and happy doc dump day!!!!! 
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1431 on: March 20, 2009, 06:45:33 PM »

Deenie, yes that was a very large cake for what we saw was at most a half a dozen to 10 people at most.

Another thing that cracks me up is media talking about Casey living in "high style"   what targe' seriously?   That girl did not sport anything typical of fashion sense or high priced merchandise, so yea what did she spend $45,000 worth of credit card debt on?

I just finished Shirley's interview and wondered the same thing.  I took that to mean over a few years it came to $45,000 she stole from Cindy?  Wow---I just can't fathom what she was buying w/ all that dough! 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: March 20, 2009, 06:48:27 PM »

Is this it the number that was an exterminator?

maybe someone can put this picture here for us to see better?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/1/lg/209166.htm
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1433 on: March 20, 2009, 06:49:08 PM »

Deenie... I never thought about Cindy being a masochist, but with the defintions you provided she sure could be one. And I do remember seeing a phone number and maybe name? on a piece of paper I believe on the back of the stickers in the last doc dump. I am very disturbed about the exterminator guy and just the thoughts of pesticides. And with Casey calling about the weather, sort of shades of Scott Peterson and looking up tides.  

Me too.        It makes me feel so sick and sad.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1434 on: March 20, 2009, 06:49:08 PM »

...or Dolce. I think maybe she had a picture of stuff on Casey's bed ...and you could see that sticker backing paper on the bed. Just trying to think where we might find it now.

i remember seeing it...just cant remember where!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: March 20, 2009, 06:50:42 PM »

i remember seeing it...just cant remember where!

scroll up and see my post above.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: March 20, 2009, 06:51:05 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/1/lg/209166.htm
That's the one I was remembering!

Here it is:

Good work, mtnmom!

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1437 on: March 20, 2009, 06:52:47 PM »

Here it is:

Good work, mtnmom!

Thanks
wonder if he works for era exterminator?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1438 on: March 20, 2009, 06:54:18 PM »

I just finished Shirley's interview and wondered the same thing.  I took that to mean over a few years it came to $45,000 she stole from Cindy?  Wow---I just can't fathom what she was buying w/ all that dough! 

Probably not much for Caylee.   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1439 on: March 20, 2009, 06:54:30 PM »

Here it is:

Good work, mtnmom!
WOW Casey was a scrap booking slore ..all those different scissors & crossed out phone numbers

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.