April 19, 2024, 01:44:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 268313 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1500 on: March 20, 2009, 09:08:50 PM »

Good night everyone  I am very tired.  Its time to go to bed when you start feling sorry for cindy

good nite...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1501 on: March 20, 2009, 09:10:48 PM »

Good night everyone  I am very tired.  Its time to go to bed when you start feling sorry for cindy
Probably so, good night.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1502 on: March 20, 2009, 09:11:08 PM »

That wasn't interesting, gave the wrong link, let me go back and try again 

Actually, thanks No Rose.   I thought that link was interesting!   

Thanks for telling us about the other link, too - about Ryan.   
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: March 20, 2009, 09:21:13 PM »

Can you elaborate on what their thoughts are?  I can't find the details and those black pages are hard to read!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: March 20, 2009, 09:25:01 PM »

Hey LP is back! I really hope he gets it.  A  memorial needs to be put there.

Just an idea but I would love to see LP purchase the Memorial Site and maybe put a daycare center on it to honor Caylee's memory by properly caring for other little children.  I think LP's heart is in the right place.

I think that his heart is in the right place as well,.....
I rather like him, he is a colorful character...I know he is all about publicity, but I think that he does have a kind heart..

About the memorial site, I agree with Nancy on this one Lenny's intentions are honorable, I've gotten to know him a bit over the last few months via phone only pretty regularly & while he is a colorful character I know his heart was sincere in caring for what happened to Caylee & finding the truth, behind the scenes he spent endless hours & his own monies most dont realize the totality of - his methods and phrasing is what becomes a question on some other's minds but I can honestly say that this father/grandfather striped of his ten gallon hat persona has a genuine heart.

BUT I also agree with Mark Klaas that a memorial on the grounds where Caylee's remains were discovered is just too painful a reminder & considering its very close nearby a school at some point these very young children shouldnt be daily reminded that a child was murdered & disposed of there - if anything a day care center named something like Caylee's Care may be more important if it had to be on that property considering it would be convenient to parents dropping off both toddlers & their grammar school aged children to the school nearby.  Any other type of memorial would be best served in a delicate manner elsewhere, such as a park that has a section named for her in some appropriate and discret manner.   You do realize the Anthonys will fight it since Cindy went thru the pain of owning her name & image-legally I cannot see where it falls in her hands that she can do so prior to Casey's conviction but that's another issue.

People should also keep in mind that most unfortunately there are way too many children murdered by family members or strangers, they all don't have parks or memorials risen in their names.   As close as I am to this case & Caylee's memory,  I cannot forget that & would much rather memorials reflect all our innocent children that were victims to abduction/abuse/murder.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1505 on: March 20, 2009, 09:27:44 PM »

Nite Cherjers, I too felt sorry for Cindy in the begining, but then she opened her mouth. My mom still feels sorry for her, but her mind is begining to change!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1506 on: March 20, 2009, 09:30:14 PM »

YW Peanut!  I'm glad to see that you've got your keyboard working again!  Now A-1's got puter problems.  To answer your question A-1, nothing earth shattering but I'm too tired to look any more.  I'm going to get out of here before I lose my mind!

G'nite monkeys!
Lovinlife
Thank you Lovin, now I love you best of all the Monkeys (well except Dolce of course)

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: March 20, 2009, 09:30:15 PM »

As I was watching the defense pundits bloviate their opinions nonsense tonight it occurred to me that all their arguments against Casey's thefts & lies may not come before the jury as "prior bad acts."   However, I cannot see how the prosecution cannot get it in to prove that Casey chose other methods to pay for things for herself or on a rare occasion Caylee since it is proven she lied about where she worked & the last recorded legitimate employment she had she was fired from in April 2006 & the thefts/lies provided cover for the fact that she did not work.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1508 on: March 20, 2009, 09:30:46 PM »

Searching,
It is not there now.  Anywho, must have closed additional window before posting.  But, went and looked and I decided a few weeks ago to stay here.  Funny how different stories take a different feel.  You did nothing wrong and you just stay here with us, cause we lovers you!

Thank you so much. That makes me feel better because I did feel like I had done something wrong. I love you monkeys too. 

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: March 20, 2009, 09:32:36 PM »

Will this have any bearing on the case at hand? 

Courts May Have To Shut Down Temporarily

http://www.wftv.com/news/18978053/detail.html

(for a good laugh, read the comment below the article)

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1510 on: March 20, 2009, 09:34:55 PM »

Can you elaborate on what their thoughts are?  I can't find the details and those black pages are hard to read!

Lovin - I'm still trying to get thru some of the "black  pages" to find the info about Ryan.  I agree, it is hard to read there.   But the website I thought was interesting was the first one NoRose posted by accident.        
Sorry I can't answer your question now.    I'm not ignoring you......
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: March 20, 2009, 09:35:30 PM »

Mark Klaas just said on NG how he felt about the site being a memorial...He abhors the thought of where Polly was murdered...  would not want it to be a memorial at all...thinks that it would attract the wrong kind of people...he has a point there ...He thinks that the land should go back to how it was before and just be left alone...

And I agree with that.

As usual, I agree w/ Mark on this too.

Well, then they need to burn/tear/doze down the Anthonys house as it seems as if she was killed and buried first there.

I think it is a nice idea, but I do believe with a school right across the street, it would make a marvelous day care.  I considered it myself.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: March 20, 2009, 09:36:36 PM »

Good night cher jers 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1513 on: March 20, 2009, 09:37:06 PM »

Hi Monkeys. I have not been here, went to town for a quick trip this morning, truck started acting up,went to dealership I got it from a month ago, they sent me to their shop,40.00 diagnostics charge and sent to ford for a "factory warranty replacement for catalytic converter, get there, diagnostics again to verify, not c.c was actually coil pack and spark plugs..Ford wanted 400.00 on top of the 110.00 for diagnostics,called warranty department at dealership..THAT job/parts not covered on warranty.. ended up having someone else pick the parts up at auto zone..120.00 and no labor charge.. then I go to do laundry when I got home, found a snake under a towel on my dryer.. uggg so did I miss anything today??? doc dump? any news? other then KC's a$$ is getting big from all the snacks...   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: March 20, 2009, 09:38:13 PM »

Hey LP is back! I really hope he gets it.  A  memorial needs to be put there.

Just an idea but I would love to see LP purchase the Memorial Site and maybe put a daycare center on it to honor Caylee's memory by properly caring for other little children.  I think LP's heart is in the right place.

I think that his heart is in the right place as well,.....
I rather like him, he is a colorful character...I know he is all about publicity, but I think that he does have a kind heart..

About the memorial site, I agree with Nancy on this one Lenny's intentions are honorable, I've gotten to know him a bit over the last few months via phone only pretty regularly & while he is a colorful character I know his heart was sincere in caring for what happened to Caylee & finding the truth, behind the scenes he spent endless hours & his own monies most dont realize the totality of - his methods and phrasing is what becomes a question on some other's minds but I can honestly say that this father/grandfather striped of his ten gallon hat persona has a genuine heart.

BUT I also agree with Mark Klaas that a memorial on the grounds where Caylee's remains were discovered is just too painful a reminder & considering its very close nearby a school at some point these very young children shouldnt be daily reminded that a child was murdered & disposed of there - if anything a day care center named something like Caylee's Care may be more important if it had to be on that property considering it would be convenient to parents dropping off both toddlers & their grammar school aged children to the school nearby.  Any other type of memorial would be best served in a delicate manner elsewhere, such as a park that has a section named for her in some appropriate and discret manner.   You do realize the Anthonys will fight it since Cindy went thru the pain of owning her name & image-legally I cannot see where it falls in her hands that she can do so prior to Casey's conviction but that's another issue.

People should also keep in mind that most unfortunately there are way too many children murdered by family members or strangers, they all don't have parks or memorials risen in their names.   As close as I am to this case & Caylee's memory,  I cannot forget that & would much rather memorials reflect all our innocent children that were victims to abduction/abuse/murder.

Hi Capp I agree with you about the memorial, but I would like to say that I would hope someone like LP would buy then land than I would some swindler off the street (KFN) comes to mind. If LP bought the land just to keep other swindlers (not LP) and crooks from buying it. I am all for Mr Padilla buying it. I'm not sure about zoning laws in Florida, but it would really suck if say it was bought and then say rezoned and say Amscot built on the land. Also I read Mark Klass doesn't think it is right for a memorial because he doesn't think of where Polly was killed should be a memorial. Caylee was found on that piece of property, we don't know if she was murdered there. Maybe LP with his good intentions could make it into a park dedicated to all children murdered, no matter who the killer was. I hope this makes sense JSM is tired. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: March 20, 2009, 09:39:44 PM »

Searching,
It is not there now.  Anywho, must have closed additional window before posting.  But, went and looked and I decided a few weeks ago to stay here.  Funny how different stories take a different feel.  You did nothing wrong and you just stay here with us, cause we lovers you!

Thank you so much. That makes me feel better because I did feel like I had done something wrong. I love you monkeys too. 
Searching, you would never do anything wrong. You are the sweetest soccer ball headed monkey I know.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: March 20, 2009, 09:40:08 PM »

YW Peanut!  I'm glad to see that you've got your keyboard working again!  Now A-1's got puter problems.  To answer your question A-1, nothing earth shattering but I'm too tired to look any more.  I'm going to get out of here before I lose my mind!

G'nite monkeys!
Lovinlife
Thank you Lovin, now I love you best of all the Monkeys (well except Dolce of course)

(I lied)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: March 20, 2009, 09:40:57 PM »

Will this have any bearing on the case at hand? 

Courts May Have To Shut Down Temporarily

http://www.wftv.com/news/18978053/detail.html

(for a good laugh, read the comment below the article)

That's a funny comment.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: March 20, 2009, 09:43:11 PM »

Mark Klaas just said on NG how he felt about the site being a memorial...He abhors the thought of where Polly was murdered...  would not want it to be a memorial at all...thinks that it would attract the wrong kind of people...he has a point there ...He thinks that the land should go back to how it was before and just be left alone...

And I agree with that.

As usual, I agree w/ Mark on this too.

Well, then they need to burn/tear/doze down the Anthonys house as it seems as if she was killed and buried first there.

I think it is a nice idea, but I do believe with a school right across the street, it would make a marvelous day care.  I considered it myself.
I thought the same thing Turbo. Caylee was just found there, she wasn't murdered on Suburban Drive. I'm glad I wasn't the only one that thought the same way. JSM

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: March 20, 2009, 09:45:45 PM »

Snipped for nut44x4

(I lied)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.