April 25, 2024, 07:28:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 268868 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1520 on: March 20, 2009, 09:45:56 PM »

Mark Klaas and Nancy Grace both said that they felt that the scene where their loved ones were murdered should not be made into some sort of memorial and that they could not bear to even go there.  I understand and respect that.  However, Cindy and George Anthony have proven by their actions that their feelings and concerns are strictly with their murdering daughter and whether or not they would approve of a memorial is a moot question to me since I don't think the Anthonys deserve any consideration or respect whatsoever.  What they may or may not wish should not enter into whether or not Padilla and others purchase the property for a memorial.  In fact, as I understood what Padilla said, the plan was for some kind of park.  This would benefit the community and its children and is, IMO, a fitting memorial for Caylee who was loved by no one and deserted by everyone who should have cherished and protected her.  It is left to strangers to remember her in death.  So I say, "Go Padilla."  Good show.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1521 on: March 20, 2009, 09:46:09 PM »

Good night cher jers 
Hi Muffy, may I go off topic for one post, please?

Klaas isn't here and I was just wondering if anyone knows if the cadaver dog that was sent to Aruba was really a rumor and/or hoax?

I try to read in Natalee's thread, but I can't understand a thing they are saying over there because I don't know who is what over there. Any help would be appreciated. Sorry again for O/T, TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1522 on: March 20, 2009, 09:46:17 PM »

Searching,
It is not there now.  Anywho, must have closed additional window before posting.  But, went and looked and I decided a few weeks ago to stay here.  Funny how different stories take a different feel.  You did nothing wrong and you just stay here with us, cause we lovers you!

Thank you so much. That makes me feel better because I did feel like I had done something wrong. I love you monkeys too. 
Searching, you would never do anything wrong. You are the sweetest soccer ball headed monkey I know.

Hahaha my mom would have told you different..  Naa I was a good kid, my mom died on mothers day in 2000 and had never heard me cuss,seen me drink a beer or glass of wine or anything. Smile  Thank you . I always try to treat others as I would like to be treated. Besides I love you monkeys. I lurked quite a while before I joined and felt comfortable here. so welcoming and kind here.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: March 20, 2009, 09:47:27 PM »

JSM, I understood ya - I looked at my post after the one about the memorial & realized my phrasing was "off" on that one but I hope everyone gets the drift.   It happens to all of us when we're rushing to post or have a lot on our minds, its shouldnt be a personal reflection in a negative light...no worries & don't be so critical of yourself so much YOU ARE SPECIAL!   Much love

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1524 on: March 20, 2009, 09:49:16 PM »

I hope this helps       
Message Boards Investigation Discovery » 
    Forums    Investigation Discovery    Where is Caylee Anthony?    Who Is RYAN PALMER ?

http://www.wftv.com/blank/18974626/detail.html
Read *page 5* of Report at link above.

Name: RYAN ALEXANDER PALMER
DOB: 07/23/1981
Current residence: Florida DOC
Release Date: 2010
Charges & Convictions: Burglary, Theft, Possession of a Controlled Substance, Pawnbroker Violations, Trafficking in Stolen Property, etc. (too many to list)

Casaey called him on July 29, 2008 and LE seems pretty interested in him, she called him right after calling the weather..? strange.

BTW, he has brown eyes like Caylee's LOL
'nother candidate?
Maybe "daddy died" meant "daddy went to prison" ??

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1525 on: March 20, 2009, 09:50:41 PM »

I hope this helps       
Message Boards Investigation Discovery » 
    Forums    Investigation Discovery    Where is Caylee Anthony?    Who Is RYAN PALMER ?

http://www.wftv.com/blank/18974626/detail.html
Read *page 5* of Report at link above.

Name: RYAN ALEXANDER PALMER
DOB: 07/23/1981
Current residence: Florida DOC
Release Date: 2010
Charges & Convictions: Burglary, Theft, Possession of a Controlled Substance, Pawnbroker Violations, Trafficking in Stolen Property, etc. (too many to list)

Casaey called him on July 29, 2008 and LE seems pretty interested in him, she called him right after calling the weather..? strange.

BTW, he has brown eyes like Caylee's LOL
'nother candidate?
Maybe "daddy died" meant "daddy went to prison" ??

WOW!       thanks NoRose!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1526 on: March 20, 2009, 09:51:34 PM »

Mark Klaas and Nancy Grace both said that they felt that the scene where their loved ones were murdered should not be made into some sort of memorial and that they could not bear to even go there.  I understand and respect that.  However, Cindy and George Anthony have proven by their actions that their feelings and concerns are strictly with their murdering daughter and whether or not they would approve of a memorial is a moot question to me since I don't think the Anthonys deserve any consideration or respect whatsoever.  What they may or may not wish should not enter into whether or not Padilla and others purchase the property for a memorial.  In fact, as I understood what Padilla said, the plan was for some kind of park.  This would benefit the community and its children and is, IMO, a fitting memorial for Caylee who was loved by no one and deserted by everyone who should have cherished and protected her.  It is left to strangers to remember her in death.  So I say, "Go Padilla."  Good show.

I dont think anyone said the Anthonys should be considered, but I did mention that the Anthonys would raise H E double hockey sticks over it....personally I dont give a rats bum what they think...they failed as human beings, they failed as parents, they failed as grandparents, their behavior is unconscionable & unforgivable

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1527 on: March 20, 2009, 09:52:37 PM »

Hi Monkeys. I have not been here, went to town for a quick trip this morning, truck started acting up,went to dealership I got it from a month ago, they sent me to their shop,40.00 diagnostics charge and sent to ford for a "factory warranty replacement for catalytic converter, get there, diagnostics again to verify, not c.c was actually coil pack and spark plugs..Ford wanted 400.00 on top of the 110.00 for diagnostics,called warranty department at dealership..THAT job/parts not covered on warranty.. ended up having someone else pick the parts up at auto zone..120.00 and no labor charge.. then I go to do laundry when I got home, found a snake under a towel on my dryer.. uggg so did I miss anything today??? doc dump? any news? other then KC's a$$ is getting big from all the snacks...   

Hi Searching

We had a doc dump today...not a whole lot but some of it was interesting to read...I found the interview with CA's mother Shirley to be the most interesting but I only scanned the 80 page one with DC...The evidence release about the Dora Explorer backpack was interesting in that there were NO finderprints on anything..makes you go hmmmm

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1528 on: March 20, 2009, 09:54:06 PM »

Cherjers I felt sorry for Cindy in the begining when I she said she would sell the house, but that was before all the lies came out. She was a work horse, but she hasn't had the cajones to tell the truth since Caylee went missing. The only truth she has told is it smells like a dead body has been in the car. Then she goes on camera and lies that she didn't smell anything. That was in the hammer video when she points to someone and tells them SHUT UP. I don't feel sorry for her in the least now. And it takes a lot for me to not feel sorry for someone. JMO JSM

I agree JSM she hasn't told the truth ever, I think she was a liar before this whole tragedy even occurred AND she was a work horse of her own choosing, if she would have kicked her daughters azz off the food chain and demanded she be responsible ie pay rent and be held accountable for her thievery she may not have had to work so hard - I can't find any sympathy for her - she created the monster now she has live with it.  She made her own bed.  She should be in the cell next to her monster daughter.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: March 20, 2009, 09:54:27 PM »

I dont think anyone said the Anthonys should be considered, but I did mention that the Anthonys would raise H E double hockey sticks over it....personally I dont give a rats bum what they think...they failed as human beings, they failed as parents, they failed as grandparents, their behavior is unconscionable & unforgivable

Please note that my post was not in response to yours or anyone else's.  It was my own opinion and does not reflect on other's  ideas or opinions, nor did I indicate such.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1530 on: March 20, 2009, 09:55:45 PM »

I think a memorial/park would be a great idea, hopefully it will happen.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: March 20, 2009, 09:55:47 PM »

Will this have any bearing on the case at hand? 

Courts May Have To Shut Down Temporarily

http://www.wftv.com/news/18978053/detail.html

(for a good laugh, read the comment below the article)

Oh that WAS funny! Seems like everyone's got Bozo figured out.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1532 on: March 20, 2009, 09:56:28 PM »

Good night cher jers 

Klaas isn't here and I was just wondering if anyone knows if the cadaver dog that was sent to Aruba was really a rumor and/or hoax?

I try to read in Natalee's thread, but I can't understand a thing they are saying over there because I don't know who is what over there. Any help would be appreciated. Sorry again for O/T, TIA JSM

It seems to be just rumor from what I read...thet thread has changed a lot since I was there last....very difficult to get back on track so I had to lurk

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: March 20, 2009, 09:58:49 PM »

Good night cher jers 

Lou Dobbs on HLN just announced a bit ago that Natalee's father sent down cadaver dogs - what is factual seems to be a question mark at the moment - I havent been to the Natalee thread but I've followed the case thru the years.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: March 20, 2009, 09:59:36 PM »

That wasn't interesting, gave the wrong link, let me go back and try again 

LOL!

I was wondering just what was interesting on that page.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: March 20, 2009, 09:59:53 PM »

Will this have any bearing on the case at hand? 

Courts May Have To Shut Down Temporarily

http://www.wftv.com/news/18978053/detail.html

(for a good laugh, read the comment below the article)

Oh that WAS funny! Seems like everyone's got Bozo figured out.
Scatty!  Thank you soooooo much NoRose for the 411 on Ryan, that website made me go , now I think I'm going to go !  Have a great night everyone!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: March 20, 2009, 10:00:06 PM »

Please note that my post was not in response to yours or anyone else's.  It was my own opinion and does not reflect on other's  ideas or opinions, nor did I indicate such.

Didnt say it did Babybear...no worries

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1537 on: March 20, 2009, 10:00:19 PM »

Hi, No Rose.  Yes, IMO it would be a lovely gesture and one which the community would likely appreciate.  An unsitely swampland is neither attractive nor useful to anyone.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: March 20, 2009, 10:01:37 PM »

Note to you in musings.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1539 on: March 20, 2009, 10:03:05 PM »

Hi, No Rose.  Yes, IMO it would be a lovely gesture and one which the community would likely appreciate.  An unsitely swampland is neither attractive nor useful to anyone.
I should have written "Unsightly" swampland.  One grows accustomed to computer-speak but I do attempt to spell correctly, sometimes unsuccessfully it appears.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.