April 19, 2024, 05:58:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 268336 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1580 on: March 20, 2009, 10:35:58 PM »

Im gonna say nite nite monkeys...Im gonna go rest this sneezy, achy, coughing bod - enjoy the weekend 
Oh yeah one more thing Capp. Get well and translate for me what is at the bottom of your post please. JSM took 3 years of Latin, but cannot for the life of me translate Italian.  I couldn't even get San Patrizio right. 

Dont laugh at me, really honest Im on my way out....but tks Brandi  you are such a sweet & generous soul, I adore you!

JSM it means in Italian....Live well, love much, laugh often   Buon Notte (good night)

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1581 on: March 20, 2009, 10:36:33 PM »

JSM, I understood ya - I looked at my post after the one about the memorial & realized my phrasing was "off" on that one but I hope everyone gets the drift.   It happens to all of us when we're rushing to post or have a lot on our minds, its shouldnt be a personal reflection in a negative light...no worries & don't be so critical of yourself so much YOU ARE SPECIAL!   Much love
Thanks Capp, I got your drift. I try not to be critical, just it sometimes comes out that way. Thanks for saying I am special, you are TOO!

HI, JSM.  I have never known you to be critical in any way.  You are a very sweet person. There is that one thing about hating Casey, but since I feel the same way, I'll defend you to the end.
Thanks Baby. I do unfortunately HATE KC and CINDY. George, not so sure of just yet. Thanks so much for saying I'm not critical, I try not to be only when it comes to these crazy arse Anthonys and if I had cable, I would probably be critical of NG. She drives me crazy when I see clips of her. I am now being critical. NG has flaring donkey nose.  Sorry. That was O/T and not nice.

Maybe not on topic but funny as h*ll.  I am not a great NG fan, but somehow I am compelled to watch her.  Maybe because her competition is Bill O'Reilly.  She is really rude to her guests, but Padilla was on tonight for the first time in a long time and she didn't insult him.   She did say his heart is in the right place, but she made one of her famous "faces" when she said it. Yeah, I hate Cindy too, especially Cindy.  And I have made up my mind about George.  I hate him too.  Bunch of idiots. 
If she was nice to anyone she must have been medicated. I don't have cable therefore I don't watch her, but from what I saw last week on vacation, that woman needs xanax or a whoop upside her head. I still think she has flaring donkey nose. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1582 on: March 20, 2009, 10:36:47 PM »

Hi, Dolce.  Hope things are going well and the three of you are thriving.  Do you know what the zoning of the area is?  I would assume "Residential" of some kind, but don't really know. 
You are right, it would be residential.  Florida laws are very strict on what can and can not be developed based on location and size of property parcels.  I am not sure of the exact dimensions of this plot, but even if the size was right, the zoning would not allow for anything considered commercial.  A daycare, even if charitable, would be considered commercial.  They base that mostly on the future assessment as well as the current assessment; meaning if the charitable organization where to shut down or just vacate the location, it is still a building that could not be inhabited as a residence, but only a commercial plot.  (Atleast this is what I have learned from all of our property purchases, buildings, and sales.)

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: March 20, 2009, 10:37:05 PM »

Im gonna say nite nite monkeys...Im gonna go rest this sneezy, achy, coughing bod - enjoy the weekend 

Feel better Capp - If I could I would send you some warm chicken soup.

AWWWS

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: March 20, 2009, 10:37:31 PM »

After reading this you have to feel sorry for Cindy-Cindy telling her mom she would sell her house to take care of Caylee.  To bad she stand up to that  monster of a daughter.  Cindy has faults big big faults -but it seems she was a work horse and everyone lived off of her.
I feel no remorse for Cindy, not a morsel.  In Caylee's demise she has done nothing but plot and sceme herself!  She has covered and cottled the murderer of Caylee! 
Caylee is no longer that one thing she is working for to make perfect so that her life is viewed as a success, but rather she has turned Caylee into her cash cow.  It was never about Caylee, IMO, for Cindy...it was about getting it "right this time around".
ITA Dolce, now are you gonna name your baby boy Josef? JUST KIDDING!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1585 on: March 20, 2009, 10:38:38 PM »

Take care of yourself Capp and feel better soon!  We need you in the cage...you keep us grounded! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1586 on: March 20, 2009, 10:40:06 PM »

We have a list that is getting smaller and smaller.  We finally decided on the name of our daughter, its our son that is taking forever.
BTW Thank you for agreeing with me!  Nice to see you back and in full action too!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: March 20, 2009, 10:40:08 PM »

JSM, I understood ya - I looked at my post after the one about the memorial & realized my phrasing was "off" on that one but I hope everyone gets the drift.   It happens to all of us when we're rushing to post or have a lot on our minds, its shouldnt be a personal reflection in a negative light...no worries & don't be so critical of yourself so much YOU ARE SPECIAL!   Much love
Thanks Capp, I got your drift. I try not to be critical, just it sometimes comes out that way. Thanks for saying I am special, you are TOO!

HI, JSM.  I have never known you to be critical in any way.  You are a very sweet person. There is that one thing about hating Casey, but since I feel the same way, I'll defend you to the end.
Thanks Baby. I do unfortunately HATE KC and CINDY. George, not so sure of just yet. Thanks so much for saying I'm not critical, I try not to be only when it comes to these crazy arse Anthonys and if I had cable, I would probably be critical of NG. She drives me crazy when I see clips of her. I am now being critical. NG has flaring donkey nose.  Sorry. That was O/T and not nice.

Babybear, I wasnt saying TO JSM that she was critical, she knows exactly what I meant, sometimes she's hard on herself  & I pointed out to her that she is special & I will additionally add now,  offers alot to this thread  & is very dear to my heart as in many of us monkeys.  It seems you may have misinterpreted what I said to JSM personally...just wanted to clarify that up so it was perfectly clear.
I know what you meant Capp. I am hard on myself and don't mean to be. But, I have been trying harder.  Now you go to be, drink some Nyquil and get well. I don't want my Cappy sick anymore!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1588 on: March 20, 2009, 10:41:39 PM »

After reading this you have to feel sorry for Cindy-Cindy telling her mom she would sell her house to take care of Caylee.  To bad she stand up to that  monster of a daughter.  Cindy has faults big big faults -but it seems she was a work horse and everyone lived off of her.
I feel no remorse for Cindy, not a morsel.  In Caylee's demise she has done nothing but plot and sceme herself!  She has covered and cottled the murderer of Caylee! 
Caylee is no longer that one thing she is working for to make perfect so that her life is viewed as a success, but rather she has turned Caylee into her cash cow.  It was never about Caylee, IMO, for Cindy...it was about getting it "right this time around".

I agree Dolce - Cindy used Caylee in life and now in death all because of that bleeping daughter of hers. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: March 20, 2009, 10:43:38 PM »

Bank of America does do weather forecasting

http://www.climaton.com/forecast/FL/Bank-Of-America.php
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1590 on: March 20, 2009, 10:43:44 PM »

Bank of America Stadium

Located in uptown Charlotte, Bank of America Stadium has been specifically designed for football by HOK Sports Facilities Group of Kansas City, MO. This 73,778 seat, privately financed, open-air, natural-grass stadium includes training facilities, practice fields and administrative offices and serves as the headquarters for the Carolina Panthers.

http://www.panthers.com/stadium/Default.aspx?id=1570

Maybe she was calling about the weather at the stadium?

I am as lost as you about "Bank of America weather," JSM.

Thanks Brandi, that threw me for a loop today at work. Good Lord knows my BoA just tells me if I am overdrawn, not what the weather is gonna be like when my checks are bouncing around town.  Well that is a thought, Granny Plesea had an account at BoA?

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1591 on: March 20, 2009, 10:43:46 PM »

Hi, Dolce.  Hope things are going well and the three of you are thriving.  Do you know what the zoning of the area is?  I would assume "Residential" of some kind, but don't really know. 
You are right, it would be residential.  Florida laws are very strict on what can and can not be developed based on location and size of property parcels.  I am not sure of the exact dimensions of this plot, but even if the size was right, the zoning would not allow for anything considered commercial.  A daycare, even if charitable, would be considered commercial.  They base that mostly on the future assessment as well as the current assessment; meaning if the charitable organization where to shut down or just vacate the location, it is still a building that could not be inhabited as a residence, but only a commercial plot.  (Atleast this is what I have learned from all of our property purchases, buildings, and sales.)

What you say about the zoning and a daycare center makes sense.  I wonder if zoning for a public park would be as difficult to obtain.  Of course, there would be the upkeep on it which the city probably wouldn't want to take upon itself, seeing that they are so short of funds the courts are considering just closing down for a time.  Maybe if a park were established, it could be endowed with funds for its upkeep, but this would mean some serious money.  Everything is so complicated.  When I was a kid, three or four years ago (Oh, yeah) we could just play ball in an empty lot.  Nobody knew who owned it, nobody cared.  No more, I guess.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1592 on: March 20, 2009, 10:44:39 PM »

I am on the DOC Orange county site looking at Mr. Palmer ... Man that Guy has a whole lota charges ........whew

I doubt the link will work
http://dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=15&From=list&SessionID=537189835

What is Funny is his TATS ............

TATTOO   BACK   GIRL ALIEN HOLDING WORLD, SPINAL
TATTOO   LEFT LEG   3 JOKER FACES INTERTWINED
TATTOO   RIGHT LEG   DEMON
TATTOO   RIGHT LEG   LADY SMOKE, TRIBAL
TATTOO   RIGHT LEG   MONKEYS HEAR SPEAK SEE NO EVIL
TATTOO   RIGHT SHOULDER   EYEBALL BAT WINGS & TAIL
Good work tonight Deenie!  Remind me to always stay on your goodside!

With this latest "tattoo" developement..it raises the question of "just who and where is Casually Cool?"  LOL  JUST KIDDING!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: March 20, 2009, 10:44:52 PM »

Oh yeah one more thing Capp. Get well and translate for me what is at the bottom of your post please. JSM took 3 years of Latin, but cannot for the life of me translate Italian.  I couldn't even get San Patrizio right. 

Dont laugh at me, really honest Im on my way out....but tks Brandi  you are such a sweet & generous soul, I adore you!

JSM it means in Italian....Live well, love much, laugh often   Buon Notte (good night)

Well then, Buon Notte and Get well however you say that in Italian!! Love you bunches Capp.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1594 on: March 20, 2009, 10:47:52 PM »

What you say about the zoning and a daycare center makes sense.  I wonder if zoning for a public park would be as difficult to obtain.  Of course, there would be the upkeep on it which the city probably wouldn't want to take upon itself, seeing that they are so short of funds the courts are considering just closing down for a time.  Maybe if a park were established, it could be endowed with funds for its upkeep, but this would mean some serious money.  Everything is so complicated.  When I was a kid, three or four years ago (Oh, yeah) we could just play ball in an empty lot.  Nobody knew who owned it, nobody cared.  No more, I guess.
I am not sure about all of the in's and out's of the park senario, just seems more feesable.  My family has donated property for public pond (more for habitat establishment than anything), and the maintenance is kept by a trust fund in the name of the family, the park is also named for the trust.  Now, what happens when the fund runs out I am not exactly sure. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1595 on: March 20, 2009, 10:50:11 PM »

I agree Dolce - Cindy used Caylee in life and now in death all because of that bleeping daughter of hers. 

It is so very sad how they have just tossed her aside for their own personal gain.  That is the most inhuman thing imaginable - murderers do this...not loving grandparents.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1596 on: March 20, 2009, 10:51:12 PM »

Dolce, I think that is very, very perceptive of you about Cindy hoping to make Caylee perfect so that her life will not be viewed as a failure.  I think it was Jackie Kennedy who said that it doesn't matter what else you achieve in life, if you fail with your children, your life is a failure.   I agree that Cindy has done nothing since she discovered that Caylee was missing except obstruct justice and rationalize her murdering daughter's actions.  I detest people like her, and I detest her. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: March 20, 2009, 10:51:58 PM »

We have a list that is getting smaller and smaller.  We finally decided on the name of our daughter, its our son that is taking forever.
BTW Thank you for agreeing with me!  Nice to see you back and in full action too!!
No thanks needed Dolce. I just think you know Josef/Joseph is a sweet kind of name. St Joseph, you know. Not my Josef though, he is no saint. OH HELL, what am I saying JOSE is Josef.  NEVERMIND, name the baby Bubba or Dude or Jim Bob. Don't name him Joseph. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: March 20, 2009, 10:52:50 PM »

The address given for Ryan is 1428 Cardinal Road Orlando.  Any way to find out who owns the house?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1599 on: March 20, 2009, 10:53:21 PM »

Mark Klaas and Nancy Grace both said that they felt that the scene where their loved ones were murdered should not be made into some sort of memorial and that they could not bear to even go there.  I understand and respect that.  However, Cindy and George Anthony have proven by their actions that their feelings and concerns are strictly with their murdering daughter and whether or not they would approve of a memorial is a moot question to me since I don't think the Anthonys deserve any consideration or respect whatsoever.  What they may or may not wish should not enter into whether or not Padilla and others purchase the property for a memorial.  In fact, as I understood what Padilla said, the plan was for some kind of park.  This would benefit the community and its children and is, IMO, a fitting memorial for Caylee who was loved by no one and deserted by everyone who should have cherished and protected her.  It is left to strangers to remember her in death.  So I say, "Go Padilla."  Good show.
I did not see the post yet, but very good BB!
I wanted to add, Mark and Nancy say they can not visit the scene where their loved ones were murdered...Caylee (according to evidence thus far) was not murdered there, but rather dumped there like trash.  Her own family still resides in the same area where she was murdered! (That speaks VOLUMES).
I think a beautiful public park adorned with concrete angels and flowers would be perfect for this area.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.