April 23, 2024, 11:41:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 268785 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: March 21, 2009, 01:48:04 AM »

Great post Foggy and I as well am numbed by this level of dysfunction.  Reading Shirley's interview today was a breath of fresh air.  She seems to be the only one to call things as she sees em.  It is unfortunate that charges were never pressed for the first or second forged cheque.  Having 4 kids of my own I have always told them that if the police ever have to tell me where they are or what they have been up to they had best PRAY that the police have them locked up nice and safe from me.   The oldest has even told me those were the best words I could have ever spoke.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1661 on: March 21, 2009, 02:00:48 AM »

I snipped this from Misitx5 as you see the date  from Aug 24 2008
misitx5
« Reply #211 on: August 24, 2008, 02:21:35 PM »
Currently the Orlando "crew" dont have pics or name up but....
<<snipped>>
Mike Walker, of Patrick Burgeois visit fame, happens to be a tattoo artist:
Funhouse tattoos..
5303 E. Colonial Drive
Suite # F
Orlando, Fl. 32807
(407) 382-6662
http://www.funhousetattoos.com/BH/FH/index.html
The Orlando Funhouse Crew................
Pictures and artist galleries coming soon!!

I am going through Slore's phone numbers on the doc dump.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2385297/Casey_Anthony_cell_records_615_to_716
page 27/62
On July 2 2008 - Slore calls 6 people from 11:33 to 11:34 - not kidding - all must be stored numbers. ( No one answered any of the calls)

11:33 and 25 seconds. 407-574-0272 - Larry who works at Fun House tattoos -
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=89369240
same place that misitx5 mentions above. He is a Tat Artist and works for Fun House.
He was an easy find because he posted his cell phone on another persons myspace.

Her one fave saying is that she love's Tattood Boys  - just wondering if he has any connections or knowledge of Casey's Bella Vita Tat.

How can anyone WANT to make that many phone calls is beyond me

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1662 on: March 21, 2009, 02:07:26 AM »

Great post Foggy and I as well am numbed by this level of dysfunction.  Reading Shirley's interview today was a breath of fresh air.  She seems to be the only one to call things as she sees em.  It is unfortunate that charges were never pressed for the first or second forged cheque.  Having 4 kids of my own I have always told them that if the police ever have to tell me where they are or what they have been up to they had best PRAY that the police have them locked up nice and safe from me.   The oldest has even told me those were the best words I could have ever spoke.

Me too Great Post Foggy
I was so Hot this morning reading that Casey stole checks from Grandma's purse while she slept ... Oh man. No Respect for any one or Anything is Casey.
Northern Rose ... if I ever did ONE of Casey's tricks ..stealing etc.. anything My Pops would never ever ever let it go and Yah I would be scared to come home.

See thats the Thing - Casey had no fear, because She got away with everything. I do not think she is going to get " away" with Murder though..To Prison she will go.
Justice for Caylee

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: March 21, 2009, 02:18:55 AM »

Padilla Wants To Buy Woods Where Caylee Remains Were Found
Girl's Mother Remains Jailed On Murder Charge

POSTED: Friday, March 20, 2009
UPDATED: 2:44 pm EDT March 20, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla has inquired about purchasing the Orange County wooded lot where the remains of Caylee Anthony were discovered.

NEW DOCUMENTS: Page I | II | III | IV | V

Padilla, who once helped Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, bond out of jail, left a message with the property owner and offered $50,000 to buy the land, he told Local 6 News. The property owner is currently seeking $89,000 for the lot.

Casey Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in Caylee's death. The girl's remains were found in the woods, located near the Anthony family's east Orange County home, in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in mid-July, about a month after she was last seen alive.

Padilla does not have specific plans for the land but said he wants it to remain a memorial to Caylee.

Meanwhile, Padilla said his deposition next week in Casey Anthony's civil case has been postponed until May. Gonzalez's attorney, John Morgan, wants to depose Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, prior to deposing the bounty hunter, according to Padilla.

CASEY ANTHONY TURNS 23: Video | Slideshow

Gonzalez, who shares the same name as the woman Casey Anthony said she left Caylee with before they vanished, filed a defamation lawsuit against Casey Anthony, saying she lost her job and her reputation was ruined because she was linked to the case.

Gonzalez is seeking $15,000 in damages.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18976211/detail.html#-

I'm w/Mark Klaas who said he couldn't bear to view the place where his daughter was found.  View his words via NG.  I'm with him that the place where Caylee was found should be allowed to go back "...to Nature."

Come on--it almost adjoins an elementary school for God's sake.  Leave that site be.

Foggy
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: March 21, 2009, 02:44:26 AM »

NorthernRose, the point I was tryin' to make in my post was that I heard mention of KC's grandma
talking about throttling.

And there was talk of Cindy Anthony trying to choke KC.

Next thing you know little Miss Caylee is dead--and that innocent not even 3 years old.

Someone should have broken the thread of maternal abuse.  I'm sorry, but again...I'd never put my very strong hands to my own daughter's throat as a threat or attempt to choke/throttle her. 

I don't know what kind of "mothers" these woman were, but throttling (or threatening to throttle) ones own offspring is "out there"...but I'm thinking the maternal side of the late, lost Miss Caylee's family used it as a threat...and maybe literally.

Sorry, but I find such rhetoric/actions sick, abusive, and quite pathetic--and actionable. 

And for shame for a mother to threaten or actually attempt to throttle their own young.

Foggy

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1665 on: March 21, 2009, 03:11:29 AM »

snipped from Foggy

I'm w/Mark Klaas who said he couldn't bear to view the place where his daughter was found.  View his words via NG.  I'm with him that the place where Caylee was found should be allowed to go back "...to Nature."

Come on--it almost adjoins an elementary school for God's sake.  Leave that site be.

Foggy

Foggy I totally forgot about the Elementary school being right there. Your right and so is Mr Klaas. I do hope though that someone does buy the property and does " Honor " the land and let it go back to nature ~ and not turn it into a 3 ring circus for people to stalk ..and gawk. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1666 on: March 21, 2009, 03:15:49 AM »

Good Night Foggy ...and all that are still here

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1667 on: March 21, 2009, 05:47:38 AM »

double whoa. i was in musings posting a 'reply' ie test of embedding a video here on sm, i hit enter and it pops my post and me into this thread! how bizarre, i apologize for making a mess in here...the mess was intended for musings haha.

and no i do not drink.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1668 on: March 21, 2009, 06:03:12 AM »

If you don't try, You can't learn!! Someday I will brave such things.  I have been meaning to tell you how cute Peanut looks. Such a loss for us and a gain for heaven!

WHERE IS BOO??  A doc dump and no one see BOO?? This is disturbing.
Pooky should be up soon and she will know. Wake up Pooky

Thanks for all the links. This should keep me busy for a spell.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: March 21, 2009, 06:46:18 AM »

NorthernRose, the point I was tryin' to make in my post was that I heard mention of KC's grandma
talking about throttling.

And there was talk of Cindy Anthony trying to choke KC.

Next thing you know little Miss Caylee is dead--and that innocent not even 3 years old.

Someone should have broken the thread of maternal abuse.  I'm sorry, but again...I'd never put my very strong hands to my own daughter's throat as a threat or attempt to choke/throttle her. 

I don't know what kind of "mothers" these woman were, but throttling (or threatening to throttle) ones own offspring is "out there"...but I'm thinking the maternal side of the late, lost Miss Caylee's family used it as a threat...and maybe literally.

Sorry, but I find such rhetoric/actions sick, abusive, and quite pathetic--and actionable. 

And for shame for a mother to threaten or actually attempt to throttle their own young.

Foggy

Foggy..I must respectfully disagree. It might be easy for some parents that have perfect children but lets face it Casey, and a vast amount of others are at the opposite spectrum of that scale!!

I have a wonderful mother and father. Hmmm..thinking back I beleive they were times she SAID she was going to "Throttle Me"......"Knock me into next week"....  Oh and there is more. These things are said in frustration and figuratively. AND, Shirley couldn't throttle a mouse.

And as far as Shirley's mothering goes, Well she raised a women who had good work ethics and kept a clean home and did everything she could to hold her family together AFTER she had been abused and lied to,and stolen from,from that said family.  That was her mistake. She should of kicked them both to the curb but then someone would have something to say about that as well.

Also Shirley's boys have done well for themselves  and I think some of the "big bucks" being shelled out may be coming from one of them. Hence the "HUGE" reward for Caylee.  JMO

All I can say is that I was a "Wild Child" and dragged race cars at the Harris quarter mile and smashed a few along the way. Smoked pot and drank alcohol.    Oh, the cars were the family vehicles and my Dad was a Sheriff so very embarrassed they must of been.

At 17 I hit 3 parked cars out side a bar and then out-ran 3 police agency's that were in pursuit. My Dad was made aware and he put out the order out himself to "GET HER".    ::MonkeyHaHa::Pleaseeeee, I was the back-road queen. 

When morning arrived my Mom came to the hotel I was a bus girl at, and that is where she threaten to throttle me. She is German and mean when she wants to be. But the best darn MOM to me and anyone that needs love and mothering!!  She is My Best Friend and I am 53.

Sorry for the babble but it is only me................ NOTHING OR NO ONE IS PERFECT!!

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: March 21, 2009, 06:59:28 AM »

If you don't try, You can't learn!! Someday I will brave such things.  I have been meaning to tell you how cute Peanut looks. Such a loss for us and a gain for heaven!

WHERE IS BOO??  A doc dump and no one see BOO?? This is disturbing.
Pooky should be up soon and she will know. Wake up Pooky

Thanks for all the links. This should keep me busy for a spell.

Good morning Scarrlett -- I am up -- I don't know where Boo is hiding, though. 
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: March 21, 2009, 07:07:54 AM »

Trimm, JSM And SS..You guys crack me up. One night I am going to stay up all night to chat with you all.

About this land for sale. It's Florida and as soon as the economy picks back up that said land will become something. A park/playground would be nice and I suspect it is difficult for any family member to go to a site for remembrance.

What is happening with this site now?? If you left stuff like that out around here it would be a mess in a day or two. Those stuffed animals must reek and be full of mold!! I think this type of "showing respect" is disrespectful to the land and to nature.

With everyone becoming more "GREEN" conscious, that stack of rotting toys and letters should be cleaned up as it appears to be just litter. Donate the money you spent on that toy to a needy charity, or buy a plant or a tree and plant it....Anything but this.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: March 21, 2009, 07:13:07 AM »

Hi Pooky, I knew you would be up. You don't work on Saturdays , do you?

Anything in the new dump that interests you?? I am going to try and read more this afternoon. The doggies should be arriving soon and it's not so busy today.

Tell Little Pooks Hello from Scarrlett. And tell BOO hi for me. She should be here soon.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1673 on: March 21, 2009, 07:41:24 AM »

Trimm, JSM And SS..You guys crack me up. One night I am going to stay up all night to chat with you all.

About this land for sale. It's Florida and as soon as the economy picks back up that said land will become something. A park/playground would be nice and I suspect it is difficult for any family member to go to a site for remembrance.

What is happening with this site now?? If you left stuff like that out around here it would be a mess in a day or two. Those stuffed animals must reek and be full of mold!! I think this type of "showing respect" is disrespectful to the land and to nature.

With everyone becoming more "GREEN" conscious, that stack of rotting toys and letters should be cleaned up as it appears to be just litter. Donate the money you spent on that toy to a needy charity, or buy a plant or a tree and plant it....Anything but this.

morning monkeys....Scarlett, I appreciate your post, and would love to see others remember how we should treat the earth. The thoughts of those who left things for Caylee, would be better if donated to something helpful.  I agree that placing a memorial there, will only bring gawkers, or "tourons" as I call them.  No loving family member, would go sit there, and picture poor caylee as she laid there for so long. It just does not seem right to me.
I wish lp would go back to cali, and help arnold clean up that state.. I heard they could use some money.

Maybe his money would be better placed at some homless shelters for the youth there in cali.
Many young ones are thrown out of their home, and go to cali for fame and fortune, leaving many homless and living on the streets.   Monies sent to help there, seems to be more appropriate.. That too could be donated,  in Caylee's name.  imo mio

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: March 21, 2009, 08:03:20 AM »

Hi Mio...I am usually gone by the time you get here but like seeing your posts.

And you are right about California. I hear they have octo mom sucking them dry!! I would be pissed if my tax dollars went for that nonsense. In this day and age you better have bunches of money to just raise one child let alone 14. Irresponsible and this should be a crime.

Reading Shirley..She is a hoot....She has got LE and FBI chasing a cat around!! So funny

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1675 on: March 21, 2009, 08:04:17 AM »

I can't imagine anyone taking their kids to any playground / green space that was
the site where a baby was found deceased and all the circumstances.
Can't imagine anyone wanting to build a house there either. Doesn't it flood there  all the time ? It would need alot of work for that acre of swamp to even be suitable to build anything. Maybe ten years from now when memories have faded, but right now,
it is a site suitable to film a horror movie.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1676 on: March 21, 2009, 08:06:15 AM »

Hi Pooky, I knew you would be up. You don't work on Saturdays , do you?

Anything in the new dump that interests you?? I am going to try and read more this afternoon. The doggies should be arriving soon and it's not so busy today.

Tell Little Pooks Hello from Scarrlett. And tell BOO hi for me. She should be here soon.

I guess the best part of the release was the grandmother's interview.  DC interview is nonsensical to me. 
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1677 on: March 21, 2009, 08:38:01 AM »

The land can be easily built up at least that's what they did on Beach Blvd. for our winter home. Water still comes in the garage but the next lot was built up bigger and they have no issues.

Bottom line. The land is up for sale and most likely it will be sold!!  Death is all over the lands and people have lost their lives in the battles of war and accidents and just dying from old age.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: March 21, 2009, 09:50:21 AM »

Here is a pic of Caylee's 2nd birthday....the one that Casey stole the money from Grandma to buy the cake, etc..

WHO is the male??

Documents: Money Stolen To Buy Caylee's B-Day Cake
Posted: 9:46 am EDT March 20, 2009
Updated: 6:22 pm EDT March 20, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony bought Caylee's birthday cake with the stolen money and George Anthony took out a credit card out in his wife's name according to allegations made in documents made public Friday.

The hundreds of pages of documents not only shed new light on the case against Casey, but also the Anthony family

www.wftv.com

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1679 on: March 21, 2009, 10:03:06 AM »

Here is a pic of Caylee's 2nd birthday....the one that Casey stole the money from Grandma to buy the cake, etc..

WHO is the male??

Documents: Money Stolen To Buy Caylee's B-Day Cake
Posted: 9:46 am EDT March 20, 2009
Updated: 6:22 pm EDT March 20, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony bought Caylee's birthday cake with the stolen money and George Anthony took out a credit card out in his wife's name according to allegations made in documents made public Friday.

The hundreds of pages of documents not only shed new light on the case against Casey, but also the Anthony family

www.wftv.com
Good Morning.. I have no idea who the man in the pic is, maybe a relative? What I'm figuring is Casey stole grandma's check to buy something for herself, I'm sure Cindy paid for everything for the party. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.