March 28, 2024, 02:54:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 267015 times)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1720 on: March 21, 2009, 01:31:30 PM »

A1 - You've got Chat!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1721 on: March 21, 2009, 01:46:46 PM »

Leonard Padilla Wants To Turn Lot Into A Memorial
Lot Where Caylee Anthony's Remains Were Found Is Up For Sale-$89,000 Is The Asking Price
By Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
March 21, 2009
<snipped>
So what would a bounty hunter do with a slice of Florida woods wedged into a residential neighborhood?
He wants it to be a memorial for Caylee.
"I'd let the people decide what they want put there," Padilla said.

Already, people have created and placed oversized signs and displays on the side of the road that spills into the woods. One large sign says "IN MEMORY OF CAYLEE." The signs are covered with hand-written notes left by visitors.

I think a nice playground in memory of Caylee would be good...and keep things up to standard with the neighborhood...doesn't this road end at the school ?...I don't see a whole lot of added traffic except for those going to the playground..
It's not like you can do a drive-by on your way to somewhere else.... I wonder how many playground-memorials have already been created this way..?

I like the small park idea myself. Plants nice trees with with a memorial plaque or a memorial bench. Make a one of those "green" ecology parks for children.....one that Caylee would have enjoyed.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: March 21, 2009, 01:50:05 PM »

Cindy must be fuming to know Padilla is gonna own a piece of her neighborhood! 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: March 21, 2009, 01:58:50 PM »

That thought makes me giggle.  Sorry if that sounds mean.
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1724 on: March 21, 2009, 02:00:09 PM »

I just read Dominic Casey's transcript.  LE was asking if anyone told him to do something with the body if he found it.  He said G and Cin did not but that someone else did.  The tape was stopped and I assume he told.  The only ones left would be Biaz, LA, or KC.  Did I hear this right???

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Oh, forgot to say Good Afternoon to all you Monkey's.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1725 on: March 21, 2009, 02:01:11 PM »

This would be right up the Anthonys money grubbing ways, now you gave them this idea 

The sad part is that I was thinking exactly what you said while I was typing it....I'm sure they've explored every money making avenue under the sun...If they start protesting LP about this...then it's because he beat them to the punch..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1726 on: March 21, 2009, 02:01:47 PM »

I just read Dominic Casey's transcript.  LE was asking if anyone told him to do something with the body if he found it.  He said G and Cin did not but that someone else did.  The tape was stopped and I assume he told.  The only ones left would be Biaz, LA, or KC.  Did I hear this right???

You heard it right, love to know what he said. 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: March 21, 2009, 02:08:50 PM »

Good Afternoon danabar

Did he say what he was supposed to do with it ?  I haven't read that one yet...now I'm gonna have to...that's big news...I hope your assumption is correct and he told LE who it was...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: March 21, 2009, 02:10:37 PM »

wasn't the house next door for sale ???

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: March 21, 2009, 02:12:34 PM »

Hahahahahah
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1730 on: March 21, 2009, 02:15:32 PM »

Just catching up, reading.   This place has been like comedy central this morning.  You all have been funny monkeys!   Just wanted to say thanks for the humor!   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1731 on: March 21, 2009, 02:18:44 PM »

Whatever he said, I can't imagine he would say anything against Cindy.    Or anything that would piss her off, unless he was forced to.  Remember, he has the same lawyer as C&G.   Conway represents him, too - correct?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: March 21, 2009, 02:30:14 PM »

Just catching up, reading.   This place has been like comedy central this morning.  You all have been funny monkeys!   Just wanted to say thanks for the humor!   

Good Afternoon Sassy !

I'm doing my best to keep the comedy on topic...but one of the other kittys keeps trying to get me in trouble 

I'm going to try and read DC's transcript now that danabar has peaked my curiosity...

danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1733 on: March 21, 2009, 02:30:18 PM »

Whatever he said, I can't imagine he would say anything against Cindy.    Or anything that would piss her off, unless he was forced to.  Remember, he has the same lawyer as C&G.   Conway represents him, too - correct?

Yes, he is the same lawyer for all.  He was also there when LE was questioning DC.  However, before the tape went off he said yes someone else told him.  I don't know if BC let him say anything or not but it was something I hadn't heard before. 

I just hope he told them something.  He also said before the tape went off that it wasn't george or cindy, so i don't  think he said anything about them.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: March 21, 2009, 02:31:57 PM »

I've been busy today and this may have already been posted.  Don't have time to look back:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,510021,00.html

Caylee Anthony's Father Might Have Been Co-Worker Her Mom Slept With Once
Saturday , March 21, 2009

Murdered Florida girl Caylee Anthony's father might have been a co-worker her mother had a one-night stand with, according to police documents released this week.

Casey Anthony told childhood friend Melina Calbrese that she once slept with a man she worked with at Universal Studios named Josh and believed he was the father of her baby, according to a transcript of an interview between Calbrese and Orange County Sheriff’s Office Captain Yuri Melich.

Caylee's father, whose last name wasn't given, died in a car accident and never knew about Caylee, who was 2 when she disappeared last summer, Anthony has said.

The child's remains were found in December a half-mile from the Anthony family home. The medical examiner ruled her death a homicide; Anthony is in jail on first-degree murder and other charges.

Click here for photos.

Calabrese told police she initially believed Caylee's father was Anthony's former fiance, Jessie Grund, until the couple broke up when the child was 9 months old, according to the transcript. That's when she says Anthony told her that "a really hot guy" named Josh from Georgia had fathered the baby. His last name wasn't given.

Calabrese said Anthony told her they'd had a one-night stand at a hotel near Universal Studios, where they both worked. Josh had a girlfriend he was planning to marry and already had a child.

Anthony told Calabrese the same story she relayed to her mother, Cindy Anthony: Caylee's father died in a car crash about the time the toddler turned 2.

Anthony tried to hide her pregnancy until about the seventh month, according to the police documents released Friday.

Interview transcripts also show that Anthony apparently took marijuana and ecstasy and had a rocky relationship with her mother, Cindy Anthony.

Earlier this week, the wooded lot where Caylee's remains were found was put up for sale.

The half-acre Orlando property went on the market at an asking price of $89,900, the real estate agent representing the land owner told WOFL FOX 35.

The plot will be difficult to sell because of the grim discovery made there in December by a utility worker of the little girl's skull, bones and belongings.

Anthony, who turned 23 on Thursday, has pleaded not guilty to all the charges against her. Her trial is scheduled to begin in October.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1735 on: March 21, 2009, 02:38:06 PM »

Good Afternoon Sassy !

I'm doing my best to keep the comedy on topic...but one of the other kittys keeps trying to get me in trouble 

I'm going to try and read DC's transcript now that danabar has peaked my curiosity...

It is a very good read.   Interesting, to say the least!    Good to see you, thanks again for the laughs!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1736 on: March 21, 2009, 02:38:26 PM »

OK

45,000 dollar racked in charges on Credit Cards .......... UM would there not be " Something" to show for it " Tangible". As in things ? as in clothing? as in Items ?  I mean COME on ..
HOLY CRAP

HOW long did this spending Spree on Cindy's Credit Cards go on ? Did she not receive Monthly Charge Statements ???

If I had charges on One statement that I knew were not mine - would not take much for me to figure out " Someone Stole my Credit Card" and would take me a Minute to get on the Phone and start raising some Cane.

Tsk Tsk Cindy ... back to Cindy over and over and over ..

Deenie..I agree it would not take longer then a NY minute for me to be on the phone saying I was not responsible for those charges. 

And did Casey have a month long spending spree.. to the tune of $45,000.  Where the heck do spend that kind of money in one month with nothing virtually to show for it?  I mean if she made purchases of clothing etc..Cindy could have told her to return the clothing.  But from what Shirley says it sounds like Cindy instead paid off the charges..which is beyond incredible to me as the parent of a 23 year old.

I know people are taking the quote from Shirley very seriously where she says Casey could use a good throttling...but I do not believe there was any physical abuse to Casey ever.  I do not see what Casey is doing as "acting out".  CASEY IS A SOCIOPATH..end of story.   And the story about the argument on the 15th when Cindy supposedly had her hands around Casey's throat ..well to me that part is just another of Casey's story's.  Cindy has never verified that and Lee says no one else was there at that time..that was just what Casey told him. The neighbors heard a loud argument, but no one other then Casey has ever mentioned anything physical.  So I chalk that up to Casey making excuses for her poor behaviour by blaming someone else......Cindy again gets to be her scapegoat. 

I think Shirley meant that Casey was out of control and someone needed to bring her back in line..and jail to her seemed to be the answer.  She just wouldn't prosecute Casey because of Cindy.

I think Casey is a sociopath pure and simple and this was just one more of her ways of killing two birds with one stone....no more Caylee to hamper her single life and the ultimate hurt to her Mom..all in one fell swoop.  And I don't think she will ever confess and I don't think she thinks about the family or Caylee much at all.  I think now her main focus is beating this rap with as little time as possible so she can go back to living the good life.  It is in comprehensible to her that she will not be able to finagle her way out of this anymore then any of her other little schemes.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1737 on: March 21, 2009, 02:43:19 PM »

Yes, he is the same lawyer for all.  He was also there when LE was questioning DC.  However, before the tape went off he said yes someone else told him.  I don't know if BC let him say anything or not but it was something I hadn't heard before. 

I just hope he told them something.  He also said before the tape went off that it wasn't george or cindy, so i don't  think he said anything about them.

I do too.    As close as he is to CA, do you think he would say anything to hurt Casey's defense?   I've been wondering if he would imply someone else did it, (maybe like try to frame someone else).   Not saying he did, just thinking outloud, pondering the possibilities.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1738 on: March 21, 2009, 02:47:49 PM »

Here is a pic of Caylee's 2nd birthday....the one that Casey stole the money from Grandma to buy the cake, etc..

WHO is the male??

Documents: Money Stolen To Buy Caylee's B-Day Cake
Posted: 9:46 am EDT March 20, 2009
Updated: 6:22 pm EDT March 20, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony bought Caylee's birthday cake with the stolen money and George Anthony took out a credit card out in his wife's name according to allegations made in documents made public Friday.

The hundreds of pages of documents not only shed new light on the case against Casey, but also the Anthony family

www.wftv.com
   Is this the party that KC stole money for.  Where are all the people. Are they in dream world -looks like a few cup cakes would have been enough.   Why wasnt Zanny there .  My daughter nanny is at all birthdays - it looks like they had plenty of room .  Where are KC playmates?
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1739 on: March 21, 2009, 02:50:00 PM »

Sorry Monkeys forgot to say hi everyone
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.