March 29, 2024, 07:17:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 267085 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1800 on: March 21, 2009, 06:38:51 PM »

Please, if chatting is your name then musing is your game

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4739.40
  Sorry Nut, my bad. I guess that is why I got kicked out of the cage. It won't happen again. JSM has been a bad monkey again. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1801 on: March 21, 2009, 06:48:45 PM »

MUFFY  please help I posted a zebra butt in fashion thread  please delete so I can resize.  TIA

Okay done.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 06:56:53 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1802 on: March 21, 2009, 06:52:32 PM »

You guys missed me?? 
Ok let me get back on the phone and call off the search dogs.  I had the fire department, the sheriff's office, and the National Guard all headed to you house Boo!
And you call yourself a friend of Boo, Dolce??? You mean you didn't call Dom Casey to look for Boo???? *gigglesnort*!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: March 21, 2009, 06:56:27 PM »

You guys missed me?? 
Ok let me get back on the phone and call off the search dogs.  I had the fire department, the sheriff's office, and the National Guard all headed to you house Boo!
And you call yourself a friend of Boo, Dolce??? You mean you didn't call Dom Casey to look for Boo???? *gigglesnort*!
Hey Tevye, thanks for making me snort out my nose. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1804 on: March 21, 2009, 07:16:50 PM »

You guys missed me?? 

OH my Gawd ... YOUR So Pink and egg shaped and Pink........
but of course your missed Boo

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1805 on: March 21, 2009, 07:18:28 PM »

You guys missed me?? 

OH my Gawd ... YOUR So Pink and egg shaped and Pink........
but of course your missed Boo

Thanks Deenie!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1806 on: March 21, 2009, 07:22:31 PM »

I hope Casey had a lovely birthday...oh wait, no I don't!   

I hope that Cindy and George are gearing up for their depositions coming up here April 9th.  May I suggest a book for the Anthony's,  "How to Tell the Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth...For Dummies"   You would be shocked how fast those suckers fly off the bookstore shelf!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1807 on: March 21, 2009, 07:24:16 PM »

I found this video on Youtube last night - but I didnt post it. But I want to now.

It is Slore at her best

Its audio of Cindy's initial 911 call - very short = at first there is no sound in the Youtube video so no worries ... Just listen to the audio.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vo7M-esOg-0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Vo7M-esOg-0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Slore's famous words ... I don't care and have nothing to say

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1808 on: March 21, 2009, 07:32:00 PM »

Thanks for posting that Deenie.

Casey never cared about Caylee...waited 31 days..would have waited longer if Cindy had not gotten a hold of her. (If there is not more to the conspiracy)

We saw how quick she was to call police though the night the protestors decided to fight George on the front lawn.  Heck ya she called the police when she thought her butt might get a scratch...and what a huge butt that is now becoming!

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1809 on: March 21, 2009, 07:33:15 PM »

You guys missed me?? 

I'll say!~! I look forward to seeing all of you in the early morning even though you guys are sleeping.

And with a doc dump and all, I thought hey....Where the heck is BOO??? Got some s'plainin' to do! 

I was just checking in and hubby is champing at the bit but I feel better now that I have seen your wonderful face.  I was hoping you would chose that avatar. It is way cool

So...What do you think of Shirley?  Anything else intrigue you dear Boo?? Looks as if Casey is going away for a spell.   

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: March 21, 2009, 07:39:28 PM »

You guys missed me?? 

I'll say!~! I look forward to seeing all of you in the early morning even though you guys are sleeping.

And with a doc dump and all, I thought hey....Where the heck is BOO??? Got some s'plainin' to do! 

I was just checking in and hubby is champing at the bit but I feel better now that I have seen your wonderful face.  I was hoping you would chose that avatar. It is way cool

So...What do you think of Shirley?  Anything else intrigue you dear Boo?? Looks as if Casey is going away for a spell.   
Hi scarlett. I just want to say I like Shirley. She makes me laugh. She couldn't find her kitty and the police guys had to find it for her. Too bad she didn't press charges against KC when she stole her grand dad's money. JMO JSM 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1811 on: March 21, 2009, 07:42:48 PM »

Casey never cared about Caylee...waited 31 days..would have waited longer if Cindy had not gotten a hold of her. (If there is not more to the conspiracy)

We saw how quick she was to call police though the night the protestors decided to fight George on the front lawn.  Heck ya she called the police when she thought her butt might get a scratch...and what a huge butt that is now becoming!

Dolce the mention of 31 days is going to be her Fate sealed I believe. Because NO One in their right mind would ever dismiss that their 2 yr old child Missing after a few hours, let alone 31 days.  It just shows how callous KC really is.
Funny how we have all watched on the few times " Slore" has been on Camera ..how quickly she is unraveling ..No More Pretty Pretty Princess.. or Gorgeous as Daddy George calls her.
If you recall watching the last hearing in court. I am sure it is on youtube. Watching Casey's expressions were Priceless. Her eyes kept changing. They would morph as she listened to the court room banter. They would be normal then shift to be  ::MonkeyEek::pupils of pin dots ..like BAM ..Holy CRAP this is my Reality ..yah she thinks she is going to walk .. She thinks. In her own mind. Not So says Society. Her Jury.

I can see this as a premonition " When" this goes to trial she is going to have Panic attacks in court ..and beg to be excused. She can't handle this - Her big bad self, nope.
that is my impression. 

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1812 on: March 21, 2009, 07:50:01 PM »

You guys missed me?? 

Hi scarlett. I just want to say I like Shirley. She makes me laugh. She couldn't find her kitty and the police guys had to find it for her. Too bad she didn't press charges against KC when she stole her grand dad's money. JMO JSM 

I was cracking up when she had them listening for the jingles. THEN she says,"I have a cat?"   She is quite a character and a devoted wife. She actually gets up every morning and is at that nursing home to do for her husband. HE is a lucky guy.

The sad thing is that she said she would of given Casey the money and I bet she would have. Casey should be ashamed but she is not.....Oh well,prison is a nice place for selfish people!!   

BTW,Nice to see you and Josef. That bunny outfit was to die for!!      Hi Dolce
I heard a rumor that Scarlett could be in the running for a girls name??  Hope you are feeling in tip top shape!!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1813 on: March 21, 2009, 07:54:08 PM »

Dolce the mention of 31 days is going to be her Fate sealed I believe. Because NO One in their right mind would ever dismiss that their 2 yr old child Missing after a few hours, let alone 31 days.  It just shows how callous KC really is.
Funny how we have all watched on the few times " Slore" has been on Camera ..how quickly she is unraveling ..No More Pretty Pretty Princess.. or Gorgeous as Daddy George calls her.
If you recall watching the last hearing in court. I am sure it is on youtube. Watching Casey's expressions were Priceless. Her eyes kept changing. They would morph as she listened to the court room banter. They would be normal then shift to be  ::MonkeyEek::pupils of pin dots ..like BAM ..Holy CRAP this is my Reality ..yah she thinks she is going to walk .. She thinks. In her own mind. Not So says Society. Her Jury.

I can see this as a premonition " When" this goes to trial she is going to have Panic attacks in court ..and beg to be excused. She can't handle this - Her big bad self, nope.
that is my impression. 

I agree and think you are on to something there with your preminition!  I also think that the reality of all this is the reason why Strickland has ordered her to attend every hearing...not just so she can see how ridiculous her counsil is and to insure that she is not able to apeal based on bad counsil, but rather that she sees this first hand - this is her life, this is reality...its not just sitting in a jail cell, its about facing what she has done head on, every last action she has committed from boyfriends to the murder of Caylee...she is on a petri dish for disection......let the panic attacks commence! 

monkeywink
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1814 on: March 21, 2009, 07:55:27 PM »

this ryan palmer thing is very very strange.

Look at the caseys cell phone records here.

july 27 at 20:32:41 she calls the weather at 20:33:39 she calls the A's home. Then she calls also at 20:33:39 Voicemail retrieval.

you can see it here
top of page 14 of 62
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2385297/Casey_Anthony_cell_records_615_to_716

according to today docs this number is associated with ryan palmer. Is she using his number to hear messages to herself or is she retrieving messages sent to this ryan??

I think that would be Casey retrieving a message from her voice mail from the number associated with Ryan Palmer. If you look at the records as an example the call at 9:35:37 call ends from Anthony Home and the one right under it at 9:35:37 call begins Casey, they are both 56 seconds. IMO prolly Cindy called and left a message, Casey didn't answer and then Casey called her voice mail and picked up the message. There are lots of calls like this.

I had a cheating hubby who's phone records looked just like this. 

I think you are on to something........IMO this might be another one of the many phones that Casey juggled.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1815 on: March 21, 2009, 07:55:28 PM »

Hi Dolce
I heard a rumor that Scarlett could be in the running for a girls name??  Hope you are feeling in tip top shape!!
Yes it was, but we have decided on the girls name already, Scarlett is my hubs pick for our next daughter still to come.  I am good and great to see you today!!

zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1816 on: March 21, 2009, 07:55:42 PM »

that is my impression. 

Deenie-

The part of your post I bolded b/c I was just thinking about KC saying this in her Aug 14 jailhouse video.  She is already preparing to "go to trial" in that convo w/ her parents.  Really KC?  Back on August 14th you already knew this whole case would go to trial?  Wow!  Well, to me that about proves she knows she's guilty.  Back in August, Caylee was only supposedly missing, not dead.  And Zanny had kidnapped her and had her hiding out somewhere.  Hmmm--A little slip up there by KC herself, at least that's the way I see it.  Ha!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1817 on: March 21, 2009, 07:58:24 PM »

Deenie-

The part of your post I bolded b/c I was just thinking about KC saying this in her Aug 14 jailhouse video.  She is already preparing to "go to trial" in that convo w/ her parents.  Really KC?  Back on August 14th you already knew this whole case would go to trial?  Wow!  Well, to me that about proves she knows she's guilty.  Back in August, Caylee was only supposedly missing, not dead.  And Zanny had kidnapped her and had her hiding out somewhere.  Hmmm--A little slip up there by KC herself, at least that's the way I see it.  Ha!
Yup!  And all the many days that she spent in Baez's office working on her "defense" while Caylee was still only missing....an innocent person does not need to spend an entire month filled with 6 hour days at her attorney's office working on a "defense" if they are innocent and the truth is on their side.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1818 on: March 21, 2009, 08:02:30 PM »

You guys missed me?? 

I was cracking up when she had them listening for the jingles. THEN she says,"I have a cat?"   She is quite a character and a devoted wife. She actually gets up every morning and is at that nursing home to do for her husband. HE is a lucky guy.

The sad thing is that she said she would of given Casey the money and I bet she would have. Casey should be ashamed but she is not.....Oh well,prison is a nice place for selfish people!!   

BTW,Nice to see you and Josef. That bunny outfit was to die for!!      Hi Dolce

Oh yeah, I like Shirley, she's a crack up! I agree with her that the inmates beating the crap out of KC might do her some good. Man it must have broke her heart to see her granddaughter turn out to be a killer. Her own daughter so delusional with her head stuck so far up her ass she can't see the light of day.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1819 on: March 21, 2009, 08:03:48 PM »

Hi Dolce
Yes it was, but we have decided on the girls name already, Scarlett is my hubs pick for our next daughter still to come.  I am good and great to see you today!!

Oooo I love the name Scarlett! So what are the names you decided on??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.