April 24, 2024, 10:29:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 268837 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #280 on: March 18, 2009, 03:49:06 PM »

Just an observation.  In looking back over Caylee photo's in the ones with her mother, Casey did not always wear the ugly Shamrock necklace.  It seems in earlier photos she would wear a gold necklace or a decrative necklace that accessorized the outfit.  Not until her more recent photo's is that hideous Shamrock necklace even in pictures.

Just an observation.
I guess more importantly what I am trying to get at is this.

In a photo with one of her "old" friends she is wearing a candi necklance and mardigra beads, or in other photos a gold necklace, or a stylish y necklace....but in the more recent ones, with every single outfit she is wearing that hideous shamrock silver chained necklace.

Now that I know all the meanings for Shamrock I wonder if it was not part of her "change" along with her new "change" of friends as George likes to hint at.

...although Cindy claims Shamrocks are Casey's thing....it could be just a laugh for Casey that her Mom went all out to adorn people attending the memorial with Shamrock pins.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: March 18, 2009, 03:49:33 PM »

Dolce - thanks for finding those pics - not tape, thanks!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #282 on: March 18, 2009, 03:50:45 PM »

No problemo!  Sorry I was not on sooner to help save some heart ache. 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: March 18, 2009, 03:51:17 PM »

Thanks Dolce - amazing the difference quality of a pic can make.  I would have sworn there were two pieces of brown tape or band aids!  It is still an awful ugly muzzle!  Why is it stair stepped?
__
    |__  in the middle of the muzzle!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #284 on: March 18, 2009, 04:02:00 PM »

Thanks Dolce - amazing the difference quality of a pic can make.  I would have sworn there were two pieces of brown tape or band aids!  It is still an awful ugly muzzle!  Why is it stair stepped?
__
    |__  in the middle of the muzzle!
I see what you are talking about, it could just be the way the fir is laying.  It looks as if she may have received that as a gift that morning for Easter, given it is new, it could still be somewhat flat from packaging.

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: March 18, 2009, 04:02:42 PM »

Thanks Dolce, I didn't think it was tape. Thanks for posting this picture.
With this pic I don't see the tape, with the other I see tape or bandaides.  I must be going nuts. JSM everytime I see Joe in his Easter outfit, I can't stop laughing, that is just adorable. 
I saw it too, but it was just from the pixel squares. I asked our IT guy the term. I think Zoe in her house is adorable. Brandi is a genius.

precious little caylee.. she is so cute. that little smile of hers in all her innocence!! R.I.P
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: March 18, 2009, 04:05:25 PM »

SunnyinTx,Look at this link.It has Great Grandma's emails. 
http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2008/12/10/great-grandma-shirleys-email/

Trimm...thank you so much....WOW those are painful to read. I feel so sorry for cin-cin parents and her brother.............some very revealing facts in those emails.....anyone who hasn't read them...should

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #287 on: March 18, 2009, 04:05:26 PM »

The ears are hers, for whoever had asked that question

HI DOLCE
Hope your doing k!!
thank you for the precious pictures of caylee.. she's so adorable or was!! well she is more adorable as an angel in heaven playing with all the other abused and murdered children.. god bless you!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #288 on: March 18, 2009, 04:08:41 PM »

Just an observation.  In looking back over Caylee photo's in the ones with her mother, Casey did not always wear the ugly Shamrock necklace.  It seems in earlier photos she would wear a gold necklace or a decrative necklace that accessorized the outfit.  Not until her more recent photo's is that hideous Shamrock necklace even in pictures.

Just an observation.
I guess more importantly what I am trying to get at is this.

In a photo with one of her "old" friends she is wearing a candi necklance and mardigra beads, or in other photos a gold necklace, or a stylish y necklace....but in the more recent ones, with every single outfit she is wearing that hideous shamrock silver chained necklace.

Now that I know all the meanings for Shamrock I wonder if it was not part of her "change" along with her new "change" of friends as George likes to hint at.

...although Cindy claims Shamrocks are Casey's thing....it could be just a laugh for Casey that her Mom went all out to adorn people attending the memorial with Shamrock pins.
Ok Ok I get it...you monkies are visualists! Take a look and tell me if I am just prego-nutz

MORE RECENTLY WE HAVE NO NECKLACE OTHER THAN THE SHAMROCK:

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: March 18, 2009, 04:09:37 PM »

i like this video where cindy talks about the woods

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmGLTPZqBHU

In the end she states they lost precious time looking for he alive.   

OHMYGAWD!  Anyone know the date of this statement???

all I can tell is its channel 6 news I dont know the date.

Thanks....it would be interesting to know the date

Must have been sometime in November..she says they lost 4 mos. Right?

Right! I went back and listened several times....and I'll bet it was near the time DC was out in those woods looking for Caylee's remain..................THEY KNEW... I sure hope the prosecution has this little tidbit

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #290 on: March 18, 2009, 04:10:47 PM »

HI DOLCE
Hope your doing k!!
thank you for the precious pictures of caylee.. she's so adorable or was!! well she is more adorable as an angel in heaven playing with all the other abused and murdered children.. god bless you!

Hello Katie x 2!  Yes she is in a much better place now, in the hands of the Lord.  Much better than this pathetic excuse for a family.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: March 18, 2009, 04:12:01 PM »

Is there any way to blow up this picture to see if that stuff animal is in the pile.   It might be the one right next to Caylee.   It looks like a bunny.

Quoting myself here - this picture looks like it was taken the same day.   I can't see the mouth of the bunny very well, though.

DOES THIS SIZE HELP!!!

I tried sorry

Here is another take on that pic.

thanks Dolce...now it doesn't look like tape to me at all....but a muzzle...perhaps as someone else pointed it, it was distorted by enlarging it

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: March 18, 2009, 04:17:42 PM »

Thanks from me, too.  I'm so thankful it wasn't tape.    Little Caylee deserved to have a happy Easter!

Also, thanks to all the monkeys who were trying to find pictures or enlarge them.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: March 18, 2009, 04:22:31 PM »

Hi Monkeys, Happy Spring (almost)! flower

Thank you, Dolce.  You WIN by posting that very clear Easter pic of Caylee -- not tape then, just squared-off lighter muzzle on the bunny.  Pixels are the individual square "dots" that make up the picture.  The image that looked like tape had been enlarged/copied repeatedly and was not clear, causing elements in the pic to become distorted and squared off -- notice how the hearts are not shaped like hearts, either.  Good job, Dolce, and I'm with ya on the shamrock necklace thing.  It appears to match the one on the rear-view mirror in the pics from Cowboys night, which was much earlier, IIRC, when Annie was living at Sawgrass w/Dante.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: March 18, 2009, 04:23:30 PM »

Wonder if this will have a bearing in Casey's case?  I think it will. 

On Monday, a nervous Wuest found himself in the judge's chambers, defending his veiled posts about the corruption trial of former state Sen. Vincent Fumo in Philadelphia. But he is not alone in posting his courtroom musings online, according to one lawyer who studies Twitter.

The rest of the story:
Trial lawyers increasingly concerned about jurors' online posts; some want jury rules updated

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: March 18, 2009, 04:24:13 PM »

Thanks from me, too.  I'm so thankful it wasn't tape.    Little Caylee deserved to have a happy Easter!

Also, thanks to all the monkeys who were trying to find pictures or enlarge them.

Someone go ahead and snag my avatar and toss egg in my face!!!!  Sorry to cause such distress - but deep down it is that slore that caused me to even think it - bad pixels all around!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #296 on: March 18, 2009, 04:27:24 PM »

Someone go ahead and snag my avatar and toss egg in my face!!!!  Sorry to cause such distress - but deep down it is that slore that caused me to even think it - bad pixels all around!
No need for egg, I think you made a valid observation.  You sure made the thread move too! 
BTW, your little Monkey looks like he is laying quite a few eggs himself there.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: March 18, 2009, 04:30:15 PM »

Capp this video was added a day ago on Youtube --- Cindy herself in action .. lots of bleeps .. and memorable words

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/e4PgTsO4GYI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/e4PgTsO4GYI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

I am not sure of the rules of posting videos in cages  - sorry if I made a wrong

omg in watching the video of cindy!! I wonder who's the maggot and parasite now that caylees body  has been found... bet she feels like a biggtime arse'' YOU KNOW FULL WELL SHE KNOWS HER DAUGHTER KILLED CAYLEE!!! Casey is a sociopathic parasite senseless cold blooded bit...sh

Who's the dude behind Cindy in the baseball hat?

Anyone notice the landyard around Cindys neck that has Caylees picture on it? i think its a shamrock one but I cant see it clearly enough.

Hate to repost this again, but is this the beaded landyard around Cindys neck that is missing? Can anyone catch a still shot of the neclace she is wearing?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: March 18, 2009, 04:31:39 PM »

No need for egg, I think you made a valid observation.  You sure made the thread move too! 
BTW, your little Monkey looks like he is laying quite a few eggs himself there.

No egg throwing from me, either.    It did appear to be tape or a bandage.    Thank God it wasn't. 
With KC, it is easy to expect the worse.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: March 18, 2009, 04:33:25 PM »

everything about this has been so bazaar......we all have our days
I didn't know monkeys could lay eggs   

Regrets, I've had a few......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.