April 24, 2024, 08:06:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 268832 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: March 18, 2009, 04:53:37 PM »

Caylee Anthony's Memorial Site Up For Sale
Some Are Asking If It's Time To Remove Memorial

POSTED: 3:36 pm EDT March 18, 2009
UPDATED: 4:01 pm EDT March 18, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Caylee Anthony's Memorial Site Up For Sale] [DELICIOUS: Caylee Anthony's Memorial Site Up For Sale] [DIGG: Caylee Anthony's Memorial Site Up For Sale] [FACEBOOK: Caylee Anthony's Memorial Site Up For Sale] [REDDIT: Caylee Anthony's Memorial Site Up For Sale] [RSS] [PRINT: Caylee Anthony's Memorial Site Up For Sale] [EMAIL: Caylee Anthony's Memorial Site Up For Sale]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The owner of the land where Caylee Anthony's body was found has put the parcel up for sale, WESH 2 News learned Wednesday.

A real estate agent said the small parcel on Suburban Drive was put on the market by the owner, a resident of Winter Park.

The land quickly became a memorial to Caylee, with dozens of stuffed animals, notes and other mementoes placed along the road in east Orange County, after her body was found in December 2008.

Caylee's remains were found about five months after her mother, Casey Anthony, reported her missing. Anthony is in Orange County jail awaiting trial in October on a charge of first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death.

The land is less than a mile from the Anthony family home.

The owner has not removed the memorial, which draws a steady stream of visitors. Some said on Wednesday that they think it is time to take it down.

WESH 2's Bob Kealing will take a closer look at the memorial and its possible removal during a special report at 6 p.m. Wednesday.

You can weigh in with your thoughts about the memorial by posting a comment below and taking our poll about whether it is time to remove it.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18960100/detail.html

Sure wish we Monkeys could purchase it and do something permanent and special in memory of Caylee....  Maybe someone in Orlando will do so... Or maybe this would be a good use for Padilla's seemingly bottomless supply of funds?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #321 on: March 18, 2009, 04:53:54 PM »

10 items released it says  ! I'm still waiting on the other part of the 1100!

JSM-I expect we should get them tomorrow? jmo.
Thanks

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: March 18, 2009, 04:54:32 PM »

i like this video where cindy talks about the woods

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmGLTPZqBHU

In the end she states they lost precious time looking for he alive.   

Must have been sometime in November..she says they lost 4 mos. Right?

Right! I went back and listened several times....and I'll bet it was near the time DC was out in those woods looking for Caylee's remain..................THEY KNEW... I sure hope the prosecution has this little tidbit

Yes, they DID indeed know WHERE AND WHAT at this time.  They are really evil to let that baby lay out there like that and cover it up.  It's ALL about the money for these blood suckers.  So sad.  

I hope prosecutors have this also.  And I hope KC's trial is in October and the rest of them are charged the day after it ends.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: March 18, 2009, 04:55:06 PM »

Has the GS been beating you good?

I hope it is a big document dump.

I keep repeating...this is not baseball.Racket got away from him today.
He's gotta go home or I'm gonna wind up at the emergency room.
Yes,I hope we get some good info this time. 

Funny.   You're a cool grandma!    I find out next week what my daughter is having.   I can't wait.  First grandchild here.
Sorry for the o/t.     
Wonder what NG will discuss tonight!   Will she already have the documents?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #324 on: March 18, 2009, 04:56:53 PM »

Document dump!

Prosecutors release e-mails, videos to Casey Anthony's defense
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
4:34 PM EDT, March 18, 2009
Prosecutors have released more investigative information -- including e-mails and videos -- to Casey Anthony's defense team.

Among the 10 items made available: videos taken by private investigator Jim Hoover; e-mails the Oak Ridge National Laboratory sent the Orange County Sheriff's Office; e-mails Detective Yuri Melich sent to the laboratory; and a photograph of a child's T-shirt.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-031809,0,787820.story
Thanks 

Badmitten is officially over. 
When is the dump? TIA JSM

Don't know.I'll keep looking.
  Be careful playing sports Trimm!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: March 18, 2009, 04:57:52 PM »

The Cindy video where "slips" were made is really telling! 
(Tried to find who/where posted, but gave up - apologies to original poster.)

"George and I don't believe she's IN THE WOODS... or you know... out there."
...We haven't found "THE EXACT SPOT" but "we're getting close." 

----
And in the famous Cindy Hammer-time video, posted by Deenie here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4682.msg725240#msg725240

I get chills every time I hear Cindy assert:
"She's not dead -- No one's found her yet."

Did you notice that the "maggots, leeches, parasites" quote
seems to be triggered by Cindy's mental image of "Tim do[ing] a search around here"

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #326 on: March 18, 2009, 04:58:02 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The owner of the land where Caylee Anthony's body was found has put the parcel up for sale, WESH 2 News learned Wednesday.

A real estate agent said the small parcel on Suburban Drive was put on the market by the owner, a resident of Winter Park.

The land quickly became a memorial to Caylee, with dozens of stuffed animals, notes and other mementoes placed along the road in east Orange County, after her body was found in December 2008.

Caylee's remains were found about five months after her mother, Casey Anthony, reported her missing. Anthony is in Orange County jail awaiting trial in October on a charge of first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death.

The owner has not removed the memorial, which draws a steady stream of visitors. Some said on Wednesday that they think it is time to take it down.

WESH 2's Bob Kealing will take a closer look at the memorial and its possible removal during a special report at 6 p.m. Wednesday.

You can weigh in with your thoughts about the memorial by posting a comment below and taking our poll about whether it is time to remove it.

Do No Evil 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: March 18, 2009, 04:59:27 PM »

Sassy-IIRC the SA releases the documents to the defense and then the media has to request them thru the Sunshine Law or FOIA?  So I doubt that NG will have her hands on them.   Shoot, she's still talking about LA's DNA!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: March 18, 2009, 04:59:53 PM »

Has the GS been beating you good?

I hope it is a big document dump.

I keep repeating...this is not baseball.Racket got away from him today.
He's gotta go home or I'm gonna wind up at the emergency room.
Yes,I hope we get some good info this time. 

Funny.   You're a cool grandma!    I find out next week what my daughter is having.   I can't wait.  First grandchild here.
Sorry for the o/t.     
Wonder what NG will discuss tonight!   Will she already have the documents?

How exciting(new babies make me cry)
Friend ,I bet Nancy will be all over it tonight. 
Where's Capp.....still napping?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: March 18, 2009, 05:00:15 PM »

Document dump!

Prosecutors have released more investigative information -- including e-mails and videos -- to Casey Anthony's defense team.

Among the 10 items made available: videos taken by private investigator Jim Hoover; e-mails the Oak Ridge National Laboratory sent the Orange County Sheriff's Office; e-mails Detective Yuri Melich sent to the laboratory; and a photograph of a child's T-shirt.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-031809,0,787820.story
Lovinlife, you got the SCOOP! 

Thanks for the heads-up.  Ten items vs. 1100 -- well, we'll take what we can get, right, Monks?

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: March 18, 2009, 05:02:23 PM »

I agree with NewsJunkie that there is some HUGE family secret which may explain a good deal of the A's bizarre behavior in this case.  If it turns out that George or another family member fathered Caylee, yes -- it would be shocking -- but it sure would explain a lot.  IMO the fact that Lee, George, Casey, and Cindy have all told conflicting stories about Caylee's paternity -- even under oath in LE interviews -- tells me that where there is smoke there is bound to be fire.

Will it come out in a document release before trial?  Will we have to wait till the trial?  Will we EVER know the truth about who Caylee's father is and/or why the A's have consistently behaved so strangely on this subject?

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: March 18, 2009, 05:02:24 PM »

Document dump!

Lovinlife, you got the SCOOP! 

Thanks for the heads-up.  Ten items vs. 1100 -- well, we'll take what we can get, right, Monks?

I can't take all the credit.  Today sent me there just at the same exact time the story was coming out.  That never happens to me, maybe that's a good omen!

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: March 18, 2009, 05:04:07 PM »

I must agree with BikerBev and Mtmom -- the lanyard worn by Cindy in the "Hammertime" video appears similar to Casey's "work badge" lanyard as described by Cindy to LE.  (I have this funny half-baked theory about Cindy making sure to include certain items in the frame when she appears in the media, as some kind of message to Casey.  The Pooh bedding, teddy bear wearing the heart/Mommy shirt displayed on Casey's bed, possibly the cross necklace, possibly the lanyard, etc.)
----
Sassy's theory posted in this thread around 8:46 a.m. (sorry, tried to fetch the link but got locked out) is similar to what I have thought for a long time about why Cindy mentioned the "missing" lanyard to LE.  (I admit, the possibility of the ID being in the name of the "seasonal employee" "Zenaida" is a twist that had not occurred to me, Sassy.  Wow, there's a thought.  I believe, however, that Universal checked and informed LE that a ZG had never worked at Universal -- ICBW though.)
----
[1]  IMO, Cindy needed LE to be aware of the existence of Casey's "work badge" to bolster the lie that Casey worked at Universal.  Cindy may very well have been aware that the work badge was either an old one or a fake one, as she seems to have been covering for Casey about a lot of things for some time.

[2]  However, whatever "work badge" may have been on that lanyard would have necessarily been incriminating, as it would have had to be fraudulent in some way.  Therefore, it had to "disappear."  It is interesting to me that Cindy also started to go through Casey's wallet but LE "snatched" or "grabbed" (both words used by Lee) the "ID card" or whatever it was hidden behind Casey's license, before Cindy could confiscate it.

BTW, Cindy stated to LE that Casey was never left alone the evening of July 15, so she couldn't have nabbed the lanyard.  But IIRC, Lee told police in a later version of his story of that night (not in his first interview) that he and Casey were sitting alone together in the garage for some time, and that he repeatedly went into the house to escape the stench of the car, leaving Casey alone in the garage, where Cindy claims the lanyard was.

http://blinkoncrime.com/
Disclaimer:  I know Blink believes that the beads worn by Sean Daly in the SPD pics c/b the lanyard in question.  And I know she also has a theory about Cindy's motives for stating that it is missing, and for claiming that LE took it.  All very plausible.  So I truly hesitate to post my opinion as a possibility, because I have much sincere respect for Blink's brilliance and overall sleuthiness!  And I also know that Blink has many sources and much info I'm not privy to.  So Blink, pay me no mind, it is likely that you are indeed on the right track and I am barking up the wrong tree on this.  I do that a lot, you know (shades of "Casanova" for those who remember)!  I just had to get this out because it was driving me crazy.
I bow to you as usual, Blink!!

Desi

Excellent post Des.   Im impressed by the way all the monkeys here think things through  together.
I agree Cindy has in an odd way with displayed items as messages to KC.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: March 18, 2009, 05:05:23 PM »

Someone go ahead and snag my avatar and toss egg in my face!!!!  Sorry to cause such distress - but deep down it is that slore that caused me to even think it - bad pixels all around!

Not a shot!!  It sure gave our minds a good workout!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: March 18, 2009, 05:05:43 PM »

I must agree with BikerBev and Mtmom -- the lanyard worn by Cindy in the "Hammertime" video appears similar to Casey's "work badge" lanyard as described by Cindy to LE.  (I have this funny half-baked theory about Cindy making sure to include certain items in the frame when she appears in the media, as some kind of message to Casey.  The Pooh bedding, teddy bear wearing the heart/Mommy shirt displayed on Casey's bed, possibly the cross necklace, possibly the lanyard, etc.)
----
Sassy's theory posted in this thread around 8:46 a.m. (sorry, tried to fetch the link but got locked out) is similar to what I have thought for a long time about why Cindy mentioned the "missing" lanyard to LE.  (I admit, the possibility of the ID being in the name of the "seasonal employee" "Zenaida" is a twist that had not occurred to me, Sassy.  Wow, there's a thought.  I believe, however, that Universal checked and informed LE that a ZG had never worked at Universal -- ICBW though.)
----
[1]  IMO, Cindy needed LE to be aware of the existence of Casey's "work badge" to bolster the lie that Casey worked at Universal.  Cindy may very well have been aware that the work badge was either an old one or a fake one, as she seems to have been coveri
ng for Casey about a lot of things for some time.

[2]  However, whatever "work badge" may have been on that lanyard would have necessarily been incriminating, as it would have had to be fraudulent in some way.  Therefore, it had to "disappear."  It is interesting to me that Cindy also started to go through Casey's wallet but LE "snatched" or "grabbed" (both words used by Lee) the "ID card" or whatever it was hidden behind Casey's license, before Cindy could confiscate it.

BTW, Cindy stated to LE that Casey was never left alone the evening of July 15, so she couldn't have nabbed the lanyard.  But IIRC, Lee told police in a later version of his story of that night (not in his first interview) that he and Casey were sitting alone together in the garage for some time, and that he repeatedly went into the house to escape the stench of the car, leaving Casey alone in the garage, where Cindy claims the lanyard was.

Disclaimer:  I know Blink believes that the beads worn by Sean Daly in the SPD pics c/b the lanyard in question.  And I know she also has a theory about Cindy's motives for stating that it is missing, and for claiming that LE took it.  All very plausible.  So I truly hesitate to post my opinion as a possibility, because I have much sincere respect for Blink's brilliance and overall sleuthiness!  And I also know that Blink has many sources and much info I'm not privy to.  So Blink, pay me no mind, it is likely that you are indeed on the right track and I am barking up the wrong tree on this.  I do that a lot, you know (shades of "Casanova" for those who remember)!  I just had to get this out because it was driving me crazy.

Desi

Des, I SO KNEW I was going to have to watch that again, off I go.. lol
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: March 18, 2009, 05:10:12 PM »

The anthony's have run their mouth at every oportunity, except for 2 times that I can recall:

1. When not defending Lee after it came out that slore was saying he behaved inappropriately toward her, and not denying that Lee fathering Caylee

2.  This latest slip of chloriform found in Caylee's hair from the trunk

They have always come back with a rebutal or answer even if it is thru their atty but not these two times, WHY?

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: March 18, 2009, 05:11:35 PM »

Sassy-IIRC the SA releases the documents to the defense and then the media has to request them thru the Sunshine Law or FOIA?  So I doubt that NG will have her hands on them.   Shoot, she's still talking about LA's DNA!

That's true.       Wishful thinking....
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: March 18, 2009, 05:11:36 PM »

Document dump!

HOT DAMN!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: March 18, 2009, 05:14:28 PM »

----
----
[1]  IMO, Cindy needed LE to be aware of the existence of Casey's "work badge" to bolster the lie that Casey worked at Universal.  Cindy may very well have been aware that the work badge was either an old one or a fake one, as she seems to have been covering for Casey about a lot of things for some time.

Desi

I have been thinking about the part in red.   I wonder if KC hid the lanyard, herself.   Maybe gave it to CA before LE arrested her.

Good post, Desi.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: March 18, 2009, 05:15:52 PM »

Caylee Anthony's Memorial Site Up For Sale

POSTED: 3:36 pm EDT March 18, 2009
UPDATED: 4:01 pm EDT March 18, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Caylee Anthony's Memorial Site Up For Sale] [DELICIOUS: Caylee Anthony's Memorial Site Up For Sale] [DIGG: Caylee Anthony's Memorial Site Up For Sale] [FACEBOOK: Caylee Anthony's Memorial Site Up For Sale] [REDDIT: Caylee Anthony's Memorial Site Up For Sale] [RSS] [PRINT: Caylee Anthony's Memorial Site Up For Sale] [EMAIL: Caylee Anthony's Memorial Site Up For Sale]

I hope someone will buy the property in Caylee's name and allow a permanent memorial to all murdered children!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.