April 17, 2024, 06:23:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 268141 times)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: March 18, 2009, 06:14:48 PM »

Just an observation.  In looking back over Caylee photo's in the ones with her mother, Casey did not always wear the ugly Shamrock necklace.  It seems in earlier photos she would wear a gold necklace or a decrative necklace that accessorized the outfit.  Not until her more recent photo's is that hideous Shamrock necklace even in pictures.

Just an observation.
I guess more importantly what I am trying to get at is this.

In a photo with one of her "old" friends she is wearing a candi necklance and mardigra beads, or in other photos a gold necklace, or a stylish y necklace....but in the more recent ones, with every single outfit she is wearing that hideous shamrock silver chained necklace.

Now that I know all the meanings for Shamrock I wonder if it was not part of her "change" along with her new "change" of friends as George likes to hint at.

...although Cindy claims Shamrocks are Casey's thing....it could be just a laugh for Casey that her Mom went all out to adorn people attending the memorial with Shamrock pins.
Ok Ok I get it...you monkies are visualists! Take a look and tell me if I am just prego-nutz

MORE RECENTLY WE HAVE NO NECKLACE OTHER THAN THE SHAMROCK:

Dolce,
I think it's just Slore being a chameleon.  It's how she changed to fit with her friends.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: March 18, 2009, 06:15:10 PM »

Casey Anthony's birthday will be another routine day in jail

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-birthday-031809,0,1953556.story

She'll start the day off with a cup of oatmeal, gravy and potatoes; and end the day with a dinner of smoked sausage, rice and mixed veggies.
She'll also get one cookie or piece of cake – but that's only because it's already on the jail's planned meal list.

Enjoy your smoked sausage KC!         

ouch that's a recipe for a heart attack....she should be so lucky!  and still no visits from ANY of her 'family'................

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: March 18, 2009, 06:17:08 PM »

Casey Anthony's birthday will be another routine day in jail

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-birthday-031809,0,1953556.story

She'll start the day off with a cup of oatmeal, gravy and potatoes; and end the day with a dinner of smoked sausage, rice and mixed veggies.
She'll also get one cookie or piece of cake – but that's only because it's already on the jail's planned meal list.

Enjoy your smoked sausage KC!         
I know I always like to start my day with oatmeal, and potatoes and gravy  Happy birthday Casey 

Yuk.  I don't like anything on that menu (except rice and veggies)!   It must have been specially made just for KC!   
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #363 on: March 18, 2009, 06:17:12 PM »

Quote from JB in that article:

"Unfortunately many of my clients have spent their birthdays in jail. I will be visiting the jail tomorrow in the capacity as Casey's lawyer to discuss development in her defense."

In what capacity was he visiting her on other visits?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: March 18, 2009, 06:17:55 PM »

It is understandable why we are all questioning the lies.  It is what a normal person does when they are faced with something that does not make sense.  The Anthony family, all of them, have thrown out false information as a distraction or in hopes that something will stick. This is what  manipulative people do.  They have probably done this their entire lives.  Casey learned to lie from someone.  They did not learn to lie when they were faced with this crisis.  This entire family has deeply rooted psychopathology.  We find this mind boggling, but to them it's just their reality.  The reality that they have always lived in.  They did not just become crazy when Caylee went missing.

Forgive the *bump* but am reading back and thought this was excellent. 
Thank you for saying this so well, 3babiesmommy.  Sick, but true.   

Thank you, Des.  Monkey hugs to you.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: March 18, 2009, 06:23:29 PM »

It is understandable why we are all questioning the lies.  It is what a normal person does when they are faced with something that does not make sense.  The Anthony family, all of them, have thrown out false information as a distraction or in hopes that something will stick. This is what  manipulative people do.  They have probably done this their entire lives.  Casey learned to lie from someone.  They did not learn to lie when they were faced with this crisis.  This entire family has deeply rooted psychopathology.  We find this mind boggling, but to them it's just their reality.  The reality that they have always lived in.  They did not just become crazy when Caylee went missing.

Forgive the *bump* but am reading back and thought this was excellent. 
Thank you for saying this so well, 3babiesmommy.  Sick, but true.   

Thank you, Des.  Monkey hugs to you.

I agree, well said - especially the last sentence highlighted in red!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: March 18, 2009, 06:24:47 PM »

LL thanks....I thought I'd read all the documents and evidently I  missed it.........Bye and thanks

Here you go Sunny.It's somewhere around page 4.
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/YES%204901-4962cellphone_misc_redacted.pdf

WOW....trim thank you again...you are GOOD!  And yes I did miss this altogether....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: March 18, 2009, 06:26:19 PM »

"Unfortunately many of my clients have spent their birthdays in jail. I will be visiting the jail tomorrow in the capacity as Casey's lawyer to discuss development in her defense."

As BJ

Rest in Peace Caylee

frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: March 18, 2009, 06:27:16 PM »

(Snipped)

[2]  However, whatever "work badge" may have been on that lanyard would have necessarily been incriminating, as it would have had to be fraudulent in some way.  Therefore, it had to "disappear."  It is interesting to me that Cindy also started to go through Casey's wallet but LE "snatched" or "grabbed" (both words used by Lee) the "ID card" or whatever it was hidden behind Casey's license, before Cindy could confiscate it.

(Snipped )

Desi

This 'ID card', ( possibly fake ID or fake Drivers License) seems to be still a bit of mystery......Has it shown up in any of the evidence property lists of items taken from the house....It and the key (of Amy's ?) that Lee said he destroyed, bug me to no end....
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: March 18, 2009, 06:30:52 PM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #370 on: March 18, 2009, 06:31:13 PM »

Good one, and maybe he will slip her a little birthday present on his visit.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: March 18, 2009, 06:33:48 PM »

And in the famous Cindy Hammer-time video, posted by Deenie here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4682.msg725240#msg725240

I get chills every time I hear Cindy assert:
"She's not dead -- No one's found her yet."

Did you notice that the "maggots, leeches, parasites" quote
seems to be triggered by Cindy's mental image of "Tim do[ing] a search around here"
Edit to add:
Oh!  Oh!  Another one:

(by Cindy; indignantly, scathingly, while hammering -- "bang! bang! bang!")

"... and the Orlando Sentinel said that Caylee's body is dead!"   

How can this grandmother utter the words "Caylee's body" if she firmly believes her grandchild to be alive at this point? 

Good point, Desi.    Her words are very telling.     
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: March 18, 2009, 06:34:57 PM »

(Snipped)

[2]  However, whatever "work badge" may have been on that lanyard would have necessarily been incriminating, as it would have had to be fraudulent in some way.  Therefore, it had to "disappear."  It is interesting to me that Cindy also started to go through Casey's wallet but LE "snatched" or "grabbed" (both words used by Lee) the "ID card" or whatever it was hidden behind Casey's license, before Cindy could confiscate it.

(Snipped )

Desi

This 'ID card', ( possibly fake ID or fake Drivers License) seems to be still a bit of mystery......Has it shown up in any of the evidence property lists of items taken from the house....It and the key (of Amy's ?) that Lee said he destroyed, bug me to no end....

Me too.
Break time monkeys.  BBL

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: March 18, 2009, 06:38:08 PM »

Oh, you're bad!     
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: March 18, 2009, 06:39:22 PM »

LL thanks....I thought I'd read all the documents and evidently I  missed it.........Bye and thanks
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/YES%204901-4962cellphone_misc_redacted.pdf
WOW....trim thank you again...you are GOOD!  And yes I did miss this altogether....

Yes, trim, thanks!  Notice, too, that LE's report of the conversation between Lee and Tony about this burglary is limited to what Lee says he heard...  No mention of Tony's response to this.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: March 18, 2009, 06:40:09 PM »

Oh, you're bad!     
I swear that is not what I meant and after I submitted my post and read it I thought that is what it sounded like, honestly I meant like perfume or candies or something. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #376 on: March 18, 2009, 06:41:21 PM »

JSM-The front door is off the living room (just to the left of where it says storage).  The bedroom window would be just to the left of there, on the same landing. 

Again, just to clarify...this is to help JSM understand, we do not know for sure that TL apt was ever broken into or who did it.  Though I have my suspicions.
Thanks Lovin, so unless KC or some other thief is spiderman, there was never a break in? Thanks for helping me understand. This break in Lee was asking Tony about just threw me into a fit. Sorry if I am rehashing old news here monkeys. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: March 18, 2009, 06:42:05 PM »

Yes, trim, thanks!  Notice, too, that LE's report of the conversation between Lee and Tony about this burglary is limited to what Lee says he heard...  No mention of Tony's response to this.

Do you think they just kept his response from the public, or do you think he just didn't respond, which to me would be weird. Hope you are feeling better today Desi.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #378 on: March 18, 2009, 06:46:00 PM »

To which ever monkey it was that was confused regarding the "break in" in TL apt that was discussed in the last document dump (I think it was JSM but not sure) I found this pic here: 
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline2008June.htm
and thought it would help visualize what they're talking about...

TL's apartment
Regarding this pic of Tony's apartment

Here is a floor plan:
http://www.capreit.com/suttonplaceapartments/printable-floorplans.asp?id=23

Hope this helps with the break-in confusion. 

Desi, my confusion with the apartment is whether or not there was a break in while Tony was away. The only place I read it was coming from Lee's mouth. I know I am probably wrong as usual, I just don't understand how someone can break in a 2nd floor apartment window.  JSM [size=pt] stupid as always [/size]

Ok--I guess there isn't actual proof there was a break in.  It was supposedly discussed b/w Tony L and Lee in that taped convo of theirs.  I know I discussed this  last week and no, it was NOT confirmed thru LE or media or whomever, but, think about it, it is totally possible that it could have happened.  And with KC's theft problem, why wouldn't it be something to consider?  (BTW, I agree that that is a sliding door next to the front doo---I live in Florida, and have lived in apts. with this same design/layout).
Thanks Zoe, JSM is not very smart about most things, but when I read what Tony and Lee talked about when Tony was wired the robbery of his apartment just smacked me in the face as a big lie KC or Lee had concocted to make it look like someone else had taken Caylee. So in these kind of apartments someone can just walk onto your balcony and steal your plants and patio furniture? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: March 18, 2009, 06:46:17 PM »

Oh, you're bad!     
I swear that is not what I meant and after I submitted my post and read it I thought that is what it sounded like, honestly I meant like perfume or candies or something. 

Oh, ok.  my bad...     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.