April 18, 2024, 12:32:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 268155 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2009, 11:40:37 PM »

Capps...the whole A hole family is nuts...the more I read/hear about them, the more I dislike all of them...

I hear that, they definitely put the funk in dysfunctional dont they

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2009, 11:49:18 PM »

Capp I guess the Slore did not fall far from the Bamboo ... stick .. in the yard ..that needed to be dug up.

Clever version of falling off the stupid tree!   Too bad the bamboo didnt impale that gene pool a generation down.   This is exactly what the experts speak of about dysfunction and how a cycle has to be broken professionally & with great care...it breaks my heart that it circled like a cyclone in that house for so long that precious Caylee didnt have a fighting chance at a normal free life.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2009, 11:56:29 PM »

O/T  LA County is prosecuting John Steven Burgess with the death of Donna Jou. No body has been recovered. I cried for I was still hoping she'd turn up alive. Update in her thread under missing persons.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2009, 11:58:54 PM »

O/T  LA County is prosecuting John Steven Burgess with the death of Donna Jou. No body has been recovered. I cried for I was still hoping she'd turn up alive. Update in her thread under missing persons.

I'm so sorry IBE.  For those unfamiliar with this case, Donna Jou, was 19 years old when she was reported missing in June 2007.  Here is a link to the thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1337.0

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2009, 12:15:43 AM »

cant po$t in here cuz my keyboards fuct but wanted to wish all a happy $t pat$ day!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2009, 12:17:57 AM »

cant po$t in here cuz my keyboards fuct but wanted to wish all a happy $t pat$ day!

Same to you Peanut!   Hope your puter issues get resolved

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2009, 12:22:07 AM »

Hope you all had a great St. Paddy's Day.

I am headed out for the night. Good night all, sleep well.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2009, 12:27:37 AM »

Something just crossed my mind, tell me what my monkey friends think about this

Geraldo's comment & Dr. Michael Baden's "slip" regarding chloroform being in Caylee's hair occurred Sat night, some national coverage has even touched on it (HLN), not so much local news BUT what I find interesting is there has been NO rebuttal, retraction or correction made by Dr. Michael Baden himself, Geraldo, Baez or Mrs. Baden or anyone representing Casey's defense team nor the Anthony camp.   Doesnt that seem rather curious considering they have responded back to pretty much every other blunder and "misstatement" in the past?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2009, 12:28:17 AM »

Hope you all had a great St. Paddy's Day.

I am headed out for the night. Good night all, sleep well.

Nite nite, sleep tight Brandi

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2009, 12:53:47 AM »

Geraldo's comment & Dr. Michael Baden's "slip" regarding chloroform being in Caylee's hair occurred Sat night, some national coverage has even touched on it (HLN), not so much local news BUT what I find interesting is there has been NO rebuttal, retraction or correction made by Dr. Michael Baden himself, Geraldo, Baez or Mrs. Baden or anyone representing Casey's defense team nor the Anthony camp.   Doesnt that seem rather curious considering they have responded back to pretty much every other blunder and "misstatement" in the past?

I thought Dr. Baden explained it saying he misspoke?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2009, 01:35:29 AM »

Just got caught up.  Few things along the way:
Aunza posted link to the laynard - which led me to peek around at other photos in that persons account (Cugie Jones) on page 2 of this set is that a shamrock necklace?  Have we seen that?  Also, be warned casey drops her pants on pic 11 and me thinks her thong or jeans are too tight - left a mark!
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4885720/Casey-Anthony-Casey-Anthony-party-pictures

As to the comparison shot of the orlando rapist and Lee - I found where Russ alluded to it - he posted the link to the artist sketch then made a comment he looks familiar.  (that is a paraphrase, as I already closed that window) but the post was in the Caylee thread.
On this page:  Several monkeys were discussing Lee and Nicole G. 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3661.msg491974#msg491974

I also found this post of Desi's VERY Interesting, given the revisit of Nicole G.  I won't tell you all the reasons, but a read should say why!  Location, location, location.   Odd to me how small town the big city of Orlando seems to be.  Same characters, bumping elbows, living next to each other, having a name conveniently used..........  you would think with all the "coincidences" this was a town of 500 people.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3661.msg491974#msg491974

Things that make you go humm.
Oh, and one more thing - My mind is not real sharp as I have been dealing with family crisis - so who is the guy in the video on the driveway.  (video was posted page 2 this thread and he first appears at:3:36ish in the video.)
Thanks. And Desi thanks for the kind words yesterday - meant a ton to me!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2009, 01:41:05 AM »

Where, I missed that

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2009, 01:47:04 AM »

sniped
Things that make you go humm.
Oh, and one more thing - My mind is not real sharp as I have been dealing with family crisis - so who is the guy in the video on the driveway.  (video was posted page 2 this thread and he first appears at:3:36ish in the video.)
Thanks. And Desi thanks for the kind words yesterday - meant a ton to me!

NewsJ whatever your troubles are my prayers are with you.    I asked the same thing yesterday, who is that guy holding the bracelets they were selling

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2009, 03:21:45 AM »

Oh wow...that sure looks like a shamrock lanyard around Cindy's neck.  Is that the one that she claims was in Casey's bag that is was missing and she accused LE of stealing it?  I have brought up this video quite a few times in the past.  I just can't believe that this family was so worried about people trespassing on their property and never, ever once went to look anywhere (except towards the end when sightings started) to look for their grandbaby.  Calling the media names an blaming them and Cindy saying she doesn't discuss the case or ask Casey (when she was at home) where Caylee is.  Just as LP said when he observed this family.  He said before that that when he was in the house they never talked about Caylee or where she was at or anything with Casey.  The more I go back and watch this case and look at old videos and read reports and knowing what we all know now it makes me even angrier.  Some days I really have to not check on this case because it's one of the worse cases of a family not looking for a baby I've ever seen.  And supporting their daughter is one thing...but not holding her accountable is quite another and pretending it's all good is beyond words.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2009, 03:54:53 AM »

Where, I missed that

Pretty sure it was on NG tonight.. I believe that NG said that Dr. Baden had said that he had mis spoke...that he not meant to say that...something along those lines...
Bet Linda cut him off after that little slip up....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2009, 04:02:10 AM »

Oh wow...that sure looks like a shamrock lanyard around Cindy's neck.  Is that the one that she claims was in Casey's bag that is was missing and she accused LE of stealing it?  I have brought up this video quite a few times in the past.  I just can't believe that this family was so worried about people trespassing on their property and never, ever once went to look anywhere (except towards the end when sightings started) to look for their grandbaby.  Calling the media names an blaming them and Cindy saying she doesn't discuss the case or ask Casey (when she was at home) where Caylee is.  Just as LP said when he observed this family.  He said before that that when he was in the house they never talked about Caylee or where she was at or anything with Casey.  The more I go back and watch this case and look at old videos and read reports and knowing what we all know now it makes me even angrier.  Some days I really have to not check on this case because it's one of the worse cases of a family not looking for a baby I've ever seen.  And supporting their daughter is one thing...but not holding her accountable is quite another and pretending it's all good is beyond words.

Yep....certainly the biggest enablers as parents that I have ever seen...even at the expense of their dear grand daughters life..it is still more important to them to appease Casey Ho and make sure that she is happy...than to get justice for their own innocent grand child...it is sad and maddening beyond words....I suppose if they  admitted how bad Casey Ho really is, they may have to take a look at themselves and realize their part in creating this monster that they are so proud of....sad sad sad...

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2009, 04:46:03 AM »

Okay, just watched Nancy. 
Capp - Cookie is correct.  Nancy said she spoke to Dr.B prior to the show and he said it was a mis-speak. 
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/17/ng.01.html

The other thing - Nancy tried every which way but loose to get any of the guests to answer why Lee or the Anthony's wouldn't want to just reveal who the father is, especially if it is not Lee as the reports today indicate.
Well, I can answer (might not be right, but I can come up with one valid answer and one bizarre)
Valid answer:  Because the anthony's are looking ahead.  If When casey is convicted, if paternity is determined there would be a civil suit for wrongful death brought against them.  If they know (and I think they do know) they knew whomever it was - the father or the family might want to sue for custody due to caseys behavior.  cindy said several times, she couldn't afford to get custody - but at the cost of Caylee - they couldn't and now don't want the father to be known.

Fine, I promised a bizarre answer:  georgie or another family member. 

Capp - thanks for the kind words - and excuse me for awhile if I don't make much sense - but peeking in here is my way of escaping what I spoke of if just for a moment.

Disclaimer:  the above work is copyrighted, attribute the author sluthies and yes, I know punctuation - but I refuse to capitalize names of those I don't respect.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2009, 04:50:45 AM »

Okay, just watched Nancy. 
Capp - Cookie is correct.  Nancy said she spoke to Dr.B prior to the show and he said it was a mis-speak. 
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/17/ng.01.html

The other thing - Nancy tried every which way but loose to get any of the guests to answer why Lee or the Anthony's wouldn't want to just reveal who the father is, especially if it is not Lee as the reports today indicate.
Well, I can answer (might not be right, but I can come up with one valid answer and one bizarre)
Valid answer:  Because the anthony's are looking ahead.  If When casey is convicted, if paternity is determined there would be a civil suit for wrongful death brought against them. Explaining prior to the death: If they knew (and I think they do know) they knew whomever it was - the father or the family might want to sue for custody due to caseys behavior.  cindy said several times, she couldn't afford to get custody - but at the cost of Caylee - they couldn't and now don't want the father to be known.

Fine, I promised a bizarre answer:  georgie or another family member. 

Capp - thanks for the kind words - and excuse me for awhile if I don't make much sense - but peeking in here is my way of escaping what I spoke of if just for a moment.

Disclaimer:  the above work is copyrighted, attribute the author sluthies and yes, I know punctuation - but I refuse to capitalize names of those I don't respect.
Self edit to *TRY* to clarify!
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2009, 07:16:43 AM »

Dr. Baden and his infamous Freudian slip....Don't you find those in bargain basements with the panty hose??

I think they are keeping mum in hopes it will die down and go away as it was never said!! Hey, this CAN happen in Caseys fictional world!!

And I heard Nancy Grace reference "ws" and I didn't think it was so favorable. So I can't imagine what they were so excited about over there. IF I heard that correctly. 

I wonder if Casey had some shamrocks in jail? I bet someone sent her a card with some on it. I wish we could see her cell set-up.
http://blinkoncrime.com/

I didn't know it had so many meanings?  Who Knew?   

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2009, 07:34:57 AM »

I found that to be very interesting as well Capp.  I would have expected some sort of response from the Bias camp whether it be in front of the camera or in a written statement.  They are so quick to accuse LE of leaking info but when it comes to their side all is quiet.  Hmmmmm

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.