March 28, 2024, 08:59:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 266990 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #420 on: March 18, 2009, 08:21:32 PM »

O/T Natasha Richardson has passed away from her ski accident. So, so sad.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/
Oh that is very sad news.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #421 on: March 18, 2009, 08:21:45 PM »

(Snipped)

[2]  However, whatever "work badge" may have been on that lanyard would have necessarily been incriminating, as it would have had to be fraudulent in some way.  Therefore, it had to "disappear."  It is interesting to me that Cindy also started to go through Casey's wallet but LE "snatched" or "grabbed" (both words used by Lee) the "ID card" or whatever it was hidden behind Casey's license, before Cindy could confiscate it.

(Snipped )

Desi

This 'ID card', ( possibly fake ID or fake Drivers License) seems to be still a bit of mystery......Has it shown up in any of the evidence property lists of items taken from the house....It and the key (of Amy's ?) that Lee said he destroyed, bug me to no end....

Me too.
Break time monkeys.  BBL
I hope it's not time for more athletic competition Trimm. Be careful. 

::MonkeyDance::Just came back in.
I hope you weren't out playing gladiator games with the little one.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: March 18, 2009, 08:22:41 PM »

Okay, here is a much clearer pic of the lanyard Cindy was wearing 8/29 in the "Hammer-time" video.  It looks colored; blue? green?  I'm counting beads and wondering if it is a shamrock design or something else...

Link:  http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17334284/detail.html

At first I thought it was a rosary, but there are too many beads in between the larger beads to be a rosary. I know someone made a rosary for KC, she was wearing it around her neck. I wanted it to burn the skin right off of her chest.

I know JSM.   She was wearing a rosary the night she was arrested for the fraud charges.   I couldn't believe it didn't burn the he!! out of her!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: March 18, 2009, 08:23:30 PM »

Quote from JB in that article:

"Unfortunately many of my clients have spent their birthdays in jail. I will be visiting the jail tomorrow in the capacity as Casey's lawyer to discuss development in her defense."

In what capacity was he visiting her on other visits?

Good one, and maybe he will slip her a little birthday present on his visit.
Ewwwww!!

I swear I didn't mean what it sounded like, I meant like a little present, perfume, candy, just something for her birthday, I guess I didn't word it well. 

I think your wording was perfect.

You guys are funny.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: March 18, 2009, 08:24:11 PM »

A mercy killing, what is that exactly, when it pertains to a two year old healthy child? Anyone 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: March 18, 2009, 08:24:44 PM »

So sad. Does anyone know how it happened? She was on a bunny slope taking a lesson. I feel for her family and will pray for them tonight. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: March 18, 2009, 08:25:03 PM »

NG has been talking about Haleigh.   She should be getting to KC next.   I can't wait to hear what she has to say about the new diary entries from KC.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: March 18, 2009, 08:25:48 PM »

That was so sad. 
Did we get documents while I was outside?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: March 18, 2009, 08:26:35 PM »

A mercy killing, what is that exactly, when it pertains to a two year old healthy child? Anyone 

In KC's twisted mind, Caylee was better off dead than with her???    That's my guess.

I think we need a "mercy killing" for KC - like right away!    biotch.    jmo.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: March 18, 2009, 08:27:20 PM »

That was so sad. 
Did we get documents while I was outside?

I haven't seen them, but it sounds like NG has some! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: March 18, 2009, 08:27:33 PM »

BOMBSHELL on NG.

Diary entries for KC?   I guess this is new from the doc dump today????     

I missed it,didn't I?Got to go find the docs.

~ Peter Frampton
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #431 on: March 18, 2009, 08:27:33 PM »

Trimm, I just woke up a little while ago I had a bad headache a few days ago & started feeling stuffed up but now Im breaking a fever blah blah blah....my kids are the same way if they are getting sick they take a nap in the afternoon - woke up feeling like I get hit over the head with a brick!
I see more was released to the defense but but what happened to the last round that was announced, I distinctly remember them saying there were 20 dvds and other materials turned over like 2 weeks ago & we thought it was held up do to a hearing.   Is it my fever coloring me confused?
On Cindy's hammering diatribe of lies & bs video:  The lanyard around Cindy's neck in that video, cant get a clear shot but it doesnt look as beaded as the one Casey had on...cant be sure - keep in mind Casey was out on bond but the preliminary results on Casey's trunk came out & it was being discussed that her bond was going to be revoked (aug 29).  I posted a WFTV version of this footage that was a tad over 10 minutes the other day & denoted a few things in the previous thread & asked who the guy with the bracelets in the driveway was....not positive but didnt someone post that it was Cindy's brother Gary?   I'll look for it later, if memory serves it was clearer than this one.

I noticed when asked what Tim was going to be doing she said "I havent decided what he will be doing, he hasnt decided what he will be doing."   That statement shows just how controlling & manipulative Cindy is.   She then went into her attack of the media "all you parasites, all you maggots, all you leeches"  Now, I found that barrage of insults very odd from a grandmother "missing" a granddaughter largely believed to be dead after evidence was just released from her daughter's trunk including maggots.   And she wonders why so many despise her with a passion!   Typical histrionic behavior they can throw stones, make accusations, insult others & come out waving hammers but o no the minute someone stands up to them with the truth waa waa waa "how dare you."   No this beeotch incited ALL of it repetitively!   Cindy takes the world on a farce of a search & she has the nerve to question what others are doing, its just too muckin fuch....a seasoned crime novelist couldnt make this stuff up!

"Why did you guys say I was going to see a dead body, why did the Orlando Sentinel report that Caylee was dead, she's not dead, no one found a body."    Cindy, you slipped here...you gave away the plan - Caylee is alive so long as no one finds her remains.   What a demented witch!

"No odor, no odor!  Maybe someone put a dead body in the car after it got to the tow yard."   Yo Cindy, reality check - your daughter's cell pings went back and forth to Amscot, her car & trunk were locked-remember you sent George home to get the spare key, do you think the public is naive the tow yard is fenced in and locked with surveillance nitwit!  She sure choked on why it smelt like a damn dead body in the car though didnt she.  One of the gotcha moments of this case is when discovery came out that there was NO PIZZA in the box!

"I dont talk to Casey about the case, I tell her I love her and that I miss Casey" yea ok, but but your grandddaughter's name is Caylee, remember her?   How did you know to send DC & probably others to Surburban Drive woods then Cindy?   beeotch puhlease!

"All you guys wanna do is send my daughter to jail" and this gem "She's being blackballed, they knew what they were going to do with her within 3 hours they had her down there"  O boo hoo poor policemen are picking on a lying murdering hobag!   "Why dont you read the investigator report, its a good read." (idiot it was your daughter's sworn statement)  She has the nerve to say that detectives did not allow her to talk!   I listened to that tape until I was blue in the face examining its every syllable, that monster had no problem interjecting her lies & laughing inappropriately even knowing she was snagged.   Yuri & others were extremely patient with her, God bless them.   Hmmm...cindy we found it very interesting indeed!     Again, another example of Cindy putting blame of misconduct on OCSO.

The video that has Cindy slipping about the woods - with what we know now...no doubt in my mind Casey killed Caylee & this evil family left that precious babygirl out there to rot protecting this monster!!

When George & Cindy went on LKL Dec 10 and lied their faces off, God gave us the truth the very next day - I must hold on to my faith, pray for patience & rely on the truth always prevails.

Ill be back in a bit

Very well put cappucino. You told it like it is and I thank you for being so honest and blunt!! LET'S FACE IT CINDY HO AND CASEY HO  are  biggtime lying heartless spinless bitchs''' they will rot in hell.. HOW CAN THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT  !!
seeing all of caylees toys clothes and every reminder of caylee..
YAHANK YOU CAPPUCINO SO WELL PUT.. YOU SPOKE THE TRUTH FROM YOUR DEEP HEART FELT FEELINGS!!!
I DONT KNOW HOW THESE TWO LYING COLD HEARTED SPINELESS BITCH'S SLEEP AT NIGHT!!! WHAT THE HELL.... A    GRANDAUGHTER  HAS BEEN COLD BLOODEDLY MURDERED AND THROWN LIKE TRASH.. AND THE GRANDPARENTS HAD KNOWLEDGE.. MEANWHILE   CINDY CARRYING ON WITH PRIVATE  EYE CASEY.. IN FRONT OF GEORGE... HOW CHEAP IS THAT.... EATING CRAB CAKES AT THE RITZ WHILE  LIL CAYLEES BOY IS FOUND!!! AND YET CINDY GEORGE AND LEE CONTINUE TO LIE LIE LIE... FROM THE WORDS OF HER BROTHER AND HER MOTHER .. THEY NEED SERIOUS HELP!!! CINDY WOULDNT LISTEN TO ANYONE BUT CASEY!!!! IF THIS HAD BEEN ONE OF MY GIRLS!!! I WOULD DISOWN THEM FOR LIFE.. THIS IS  NOT ACCEPTABLE...................... MAY THEY GET THERES AND ROT IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAY CASEY GET CONVICTED AND HER PARENTS  AND BROTHER!! SPEND THE REST OF THEIR LIFE IN TORMENT!!! AND MAY MORGAN THE GIRLFRIEND GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE WHILE SHE CAN !!!!  DONT GIVE THAT FAMILY ANY MORE GRANDKIDS .... THEY WONT BE SAFE .. NOT A HEALTHY FAMILY.!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b][/i][/color]
I totally agree Katiekatie, especially with the last paragraph and the rot in hell part.

But I just wanted to say Morgan is Zenaida's attorney, Mallory is Lee's "girlfriend" Just so there is no confusion to any "trolls" that wish ill will upon Mr Morgan.

oh right!!!
 lol I was so mad!!! I confused the names.... CORRECTION!!!!! mallory  please wake up and see reality.. get away from those nuts!! there's nothing flattering  to be associated with pathological liars!!!!
DONT HAVE KIDS FROM LEE!!!! THIS FAMILY IS NOT YOUR NORMAL TYPE OF FUNCTIONAL FAMILY....RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AND FIND A REAL MAN WITH GOOD FAMILY BACKGROUND!!!! the life you save may be your childs!!!!!! dont let history repeat itself please!!![/
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 08:48:11 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: March 18, 2009, 08:29:02 PM »

If you are not watching Nancy - you will either now or on the re-run.  She is saying a hand written diary with notes on CF and fertilizer and the words mercy killing found.  She is say DP might be back.

Holy shitaki mushrooms. 

~ Peter Frampton
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: March 18, 2009, 08:29:19 PM »

BOMBSHELL on NG.

Trimonthelake
sweetie do you have a copy or link to the kc diaries or entries
thanks
katie
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: March 18, 2009, 08:30:07 PM »

Okay, here is a much clearer pic of the lanyard Cindy was wearing 8/29 in the "Hammer-time" video.  It looks colored; blue? green?  I'm counting beads and wondering if it is a shamrock design or something else...
At first I thought it was a rosary, but there are too many beads in between the larger beads to be a rosary. I know someone made a rosary for KC, she was wearing it around her neck. I wanted it to burn the skin right off of her chest.

Thanks, JSM.  I've been searching a few sites that sell beaded lanyards, and no luck yet.  You are right, not a rosary.  KWYM about Casey wearing one.  Ugh.

BTW, I will post a pic from Casey's old PhotoBucket, but Klaasend, please delete if it is not appropriate.  Forgot this celebrity's name; some Monkey will know, I'm sure.

Followed by pics of Casey that seem to echo it.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 08:43:39 PM by klaasend » Logged

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: March 18, 2009, 08:30:47 PM »

In KC's twisted mind, Caylee was better off dead than with her???    That's my guess.

Do you think maybe Caylee was being abused, and in her twisted logic this was a solution. If this is true, I'm blown away by this. I'm confused by this one. 
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #436 on: March 18, 2009, 08:31:48 PM »

BOMBSHELL on NG.

Trimonthelake
sweetie do you have a copy or link to the kc diaries or entries
thanks
katie

oops i guess i blooped sassy cat... you posted that comment .... sorry .. do u have ???
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: March 18, 2009, 08:32:34 PM »

I know JSM.   She was wearing a rosary the night she was arrested for the fraud charges.   I couldn't believe it didn't burn the he!! out of her!
I wasn't a monkey then, but I remember thinking some sweet lady made that for her and instead of praying the rosary with it, she used it as a necklace. That is how stupid and ignorant KC and the rest of them are, JMO JSM 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: March 18, 2009, 08:32:59 PM »

(Snipped)

[2]  However, whatever "work badge" may have been on that lanyard would have necessarily been incriminating, as it would have had to be fraudulent in some way.  Therefore, it had to "disappear."  It is interesting to me that Cindy also started to go through Casey's wallet but LE "snatched" or "grabbed" (both words used by Lee) the "ID card" or whatever it was hidden behind Casey's license, before Cindy could confiscate it.

(Snipped )

Desi

This 'ID card', ( possibly fake ID or fake Drivers License) seems to be still a bit of mystery......Has it shown up in any of the evidence property lists of items taken from the house....It and the key (of Amy's ?) that Lee said he destroyed, bug me to no end....

Me too.
Break time monkeys.  BBL
I hope it's not time for more athletic competition Trimm. Be careful. 

::MonkeyDance::Just came back in.
I hope you weren't out playing gladiator games with the little one.

No,just badmitten.....only casualty was one racket. 
I'm so tired there's no way I'll be able to read any documents tonight.

~ Peter Frampton
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #439 on: March 18, 2009, 08:34:18 PM »

Do you think maybe Caylee was being abused, and in her twisted logic this was a solution. If this is true, I'm blown away by this. I'm confused by this one. 

MERCY!!!! would be... casey killing herself and giving MERCY to the little girl that deserved to live. Caseys life was pathetic   ..............downhilll ..................caylee deserved the mercy not casey the  bitch that spent more time pulling trains... than a railroad station!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.