April 19, 2024, 11:37:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 268491 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #520 on: March 18, 2009, 10:05:07 PM »

The diary was found in the A home.

I wonder what CA thinks about this new revelation?    KC killed Caylee as a mercy killing to keep CA from her!  WOW
OMG Is this true Sassy? I am getting chills right now. I just knew that was what happened. I knew it from the beginning.  When it first happened and I saw KC all smug in court. I knew she did it to keep Caylee away from that lying b*tch Cindy. That is why Cindy lied in the first bail hearing. JSM is getting sick to her stomach now. 

JSM...you're in good company on your thoughts.  Do you remember Rob that posted here in the early months?  He always said that KC killed Caylee because she hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee.  His thoughts have always stayed with me.
I remember Rob Numbers. He was so kind to me when I became a monkey. I forgot he said that about the hatred KC felt for CA. JSM needs to go to bed. My head is spinning.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: March 18, 2009, 10:09:04 PM »

Look at my new Easter Avi! Does anyone have any questions for the great and powerful Oz BooMonkey?? 

Hi Boo and all you lovely monkeys!

Brandi, I keep seeing posts I have made but I keep thinking it is from some other monkey. I just can't get used to Josef in a bunny suit. I may have to change it to the Easter Egg wreaths you made. I am going to use the bunny suit as my screensaver at work. I LOVE IT

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: March 18, 2009, 10:10:49 PM »

JSM and the deranged easter rabbit josef are going to bed now. My nephew seems to think he is coming to my apartment to go swimming.  It was 78 degrees today and he thinks it is warm enough to swim. Crazy baby.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: March 18, 2009, 10:10:53 PM »

Look at my new Easter Avi! Does anyone have any questions for the great and powerful Oz BooMonkey?? 
You look great 
(Does Boo know she is in a Faberge egg?)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #524 on: March 18, 2009, 10:18:24 PM »

Here's the link to tell Nancy what you thought of her tonight.. I DID 
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81

I stole this from the Heleigh site.. Thought you all might like to have it for tonights show.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #525 on: March 18, 2009, 10:24:16 PM »

O/T Natasha Richardson has passed away from her ski accident. So, so sad.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/

OMG...no way...so so sad...been following this since this morning....

Thanks for the update

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #526 on: March 18, 2009, 10:26:33 PM »

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: March 18, 2009, 10:28:13 PM »

Here's the link to tell Nancy what you thought of her tonight.. I DID 
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81

I stole this from the Heleigh site.. Thought you all might like to have it for tonights show.

Just logged back in to say thanks, MIO.   I just emailed her, too.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #528 on: March 18, 2009, 10:30:34 PM »

I'm reading very far behind, but wanted to tell Peanut that you crack me up!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: March 18, 2009, 10:37:57 PM »

oh, youmean with my keyboard probs? im so sorry, i have to cutnpaste in the letters that dont work in, takes foreverand a day, so i just use '3' for 'e'and '$' for 's'. i apologize, i knowit looks awful and is hard to read!! Embarassed Embarassed

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #530 on: March 18, 2009, 10:38:22 PM »

FWIW, the state would never release diary excerpts seperately like they are playing with discovery compliance.

I dont believe it personally. This girl lived on Facebook, myspace and texting, who belives she is gonna chronicle such nonsense in a journal.

Shes doodlin'  Casey Anthony- Hawkins- Snow- Morales- Waters- Rusciano- Grund- Daly-Chatt-Stutz-Kirkland-Crisp-Donov-Lazzaro for christ sake- SHE'S OUTTA PAPER!!!

Somewhere in the docs and statements Cindy states she did go thru Kcs diarys for clues and something to the effect that Kc was an avid writer.
Maybe the ripped up parts were in evidence and we just didnt see a photo of it yet? Its all confusing.

Did Cindy rip them out?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: March 18, 2009, 10:38:31 PM »

OMG.   Natisha said that the mercy killing was to save Caylee from CA.    JSM - you were right!
Sassy one more question. Who is Natisha? TIA JSM

Oh Sorry...    NG's producer.   She gets a lot of info for NG.   And, most days, NG treats her like crap.
I'm mad that tonight was just a rumor.  I'm going to email NG and tell her I'm done with her stupid show.
Thanks for the info about Natisha. NG seems to be a stupid cow that sits on her fat a** doing nothing but eating bon bons and talking about her babies. Nothing wrong with talking about babies, but spouting rumours out on TV is just plain wrong. If I had cable, I would email her myself.  JMO JSM

Fwiw, Natisha is a consumate professional and a friend of mine. She was commenting on the rumors, not validating them.
To be honest, I think NG felt the *thud* and collective *snores* about the DNA subject last night that was WEEKS old so they went the rumor route to combat it.

I have told her things from the inside that any other producer I know would have found a way to report on. Her nickname for me is "off the record".

I completely agree that I dont want rumors ciculating, how about just reporting accurately. If there is no Caylee news, report something else important and round it out.

IMO

B
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #532 on: March 18, 2009, 10:39:35 PM »

oh, youmean with my keyboard probs? im so sorry, i have to cutnpaste in the letters that dont work in, takes foreverand a day, so i just use '3' for 'e'and '$' for 's'. i apologize, i knowit looks awful and is hard to read!! Embarassed Embarassed

Nope not the keyboard, just your witty sense. Compliment intended.

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #533 on: March 18, 2009, 10:41:23 PM »

Me too, still after a few hours. Loved her in Parent Trap. Watched that with my daughter many, many times.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: March 18, 2009, 10:46:13 PM »

FWIW, the state would never release diary excerpts seperately like they are playing with discovery compliance.

I dont believe it personally. This girl lived on Facebook, myspace and texting, who belives she is gonna chronicle such nonsense in a journal.

Shes doodlin'  Casey Anthony- Hawkins- Snow- Morales- Waters- Rusciano- Grund- Daly-Chatt-Stutz-Kirkland-Crisp-Donov-Lazzaro for christ sake- SHE'S OUTTA PAPER!!!

Somewhere in the docs and statements Cindy states she did go thru Kcs diarys for clues and something to the effect that Kc was an avid writer.
Maybe the ripped up parts were in evidence and we just didnt see a photo of it yet? Its all confusing.

Let me retract part of what I said above I mistaken. It should say:
Somewhere in the news videos Cindy states she did go thru Kcs diarys for clues and something to the effect that Kc was an avid writer.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: March 18, 2009, 10:48:43 PM »

OMG.   Natisha said that the mercy killing was to save Caylee from CA.    JSM - you were right!

Oh Sorry...    NG's producer.   She gets a lot of info for NG.   And, most days, NG treats her like crap.
I'm mad that tonight was just a rumor.  I'm going to email NG and tell her I'm done with her stupid show.
Thanks for the info about Natisha. NG seems to be a stupid cow that sits on her fat a** doing nothing but eating bon bons and talking about her babies. Nothing wrong with talking about babies, but spouting rumours out on TV is just plain wrong. If I had cable, I would email her myself.  JMO JSM

Fwiw, Natisha is a consumate professional and a friend of mine. She was commenting on the rumors, not validating them.
To be honest, I think NG felt the *thud* and collective *snores* about the DNA subject last night that was WEEKS old so they went the rumor route to combat it.

I have told her things from the inside that any other producer I know would have found a way to report on. Her nickname for me is "off the record".

I completely agree that I dont want rumors ciculating, how about just reporting accurately. If there is no Caylee news, report something else important and round it out.

IMO

B

I have been quite impressed with Natisha during this whole Caylee case. She has been quite professional and well-informed and articulate.

Unlike NG, I am sad to say.

But Natisha has really impressed me, and that is hard to do Wink

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: March 18, 2009, 10:50:09 PM »

Nope not the keyboard, just your witty sense. Compliment intended.

aww youre too sweet! 

but thankyou for that, im so paranoid about my typing now that i dont like to post much cept in musings where they very kindly put up with it (and me haha).

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: March 18, 2009, 10:52:05 PM »

The diary was found in the A home.

I wonder what CA thinks about this new revelation?    KC killed Caylee as a mercy killing to keep CA from her!  WOW
OMG Is this true Sassy? I am getting chills right now. I just knew that was what happened. I knew it from the beginning.  When it first happened and I saw KC all smug in court. I knew she did it to keep Caylee away from that lying b*tch Cindy. That is why Cindy lied in the first bail hearing. JSM is getting sick to her stomach now. 

JSM...you're in good company on your thoughts.  Do you remember Rob that posted here in the early months?  He always said that KC killed Caylee because she hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee.  His thoughts have always stayed with me.
I remember Rob Numbers. He was so kind to me when I became a monkey. I forgot he said that about the hatred KC felt for CA. JSM needs to go to bed. My head is spinning.

When I first heard KC talking to her mother it was obvious she felt utter contempt for her. At that moment I knew it was all about hatred, revenge,and punishing Cindy.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: March 18, 2009, 10:53:05 PM »

Okay, I promise:  No more lanyard pics of Cindy after this, but had to post this last one.  It's definitely blue, with two different kind of accent beads.
I want to find out if the one worn by Cindy on this occasion can be purchased from the same place as a shamrock lanyard with white beads...

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17334284/detail.html

Desi, kudos to you for finding this, with Klass help I was digging through that video ad naseum.

I agree with you that Cindy may very well be "speaking to Casey" with what she wears, etc. I think an example of that was the shamrock she wore to the memorial, among others. I'm in awe of your and other monkeys abilities to sleuth this stuff out in record time. I am SOOOO not that fast.

Now, I have reviewed Cindy's statement from my article:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/17/caseycaylee-anthony-case-the-missing-shamrock-lanyard/

Casey had a lanyard that had the Universal Studios ID- her original one from when she worked at Kodak, there’s a shamrock with white beads on it with a big one… it was not there the next day. It was there that night, but not there the next day. Casey was never left alone to go get that. Because Lee and I walked her into her bedroom, when we came home that night. Walked her right past everything. She didn’t even know what we/I had taken out of the car. Cuz I had it over by the washer and dryer and I have an ice chest we have setting off to the side. From the point when we called 911 she was never left alone by deputies. So she couldn’t have taken it out. Lee didn’t take it. I didn’t take it. It was missing by the time people came back to take the car and the stuff that was in it. Because I left it in her bag. When I went back to the bag to write the stuff down on the sheet, it wasn’t there. So somebody took it that Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning. It had to be (LE) but it wasn’t listed in the items. Someone had to have taken it. If you guys have it, it should have been with the stuff.

You would have taken it w/out my knowledge…”

She works her ass off to indict them or specify she had it and now she did not. Either I am nuts, or I also think she talked about it in her FBI interview when asked. It just kills me to hear her ever let alone 8 parts of it. My take is the description of small white beads and "then one big one", meaning shamrock, makes me think it is very distinct or in my words, noteworthy.

I also think she prob used it as a lanyard for the sole purpose of making them think she had a job, and it was "not functional".
A prop if you will.

In fairness, a portion of my theory that this "is" the missing lanyard revolves around where the pic comes from as well, and I have not disclosed that and cannot right now. Sooo back I go to the FBI Interview where I thought she spoke of it again.

I love my monkeys for keeping me honest!!

B

Does this mean Cindy may be in her mind not lying when she says she or Lee didn't take it, but with leaving out George, she's not saying HE didn't take it?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: March 18, 2009, 10:55:22 PM »

IMO

B

I have often wondered how Natisha tolerates NG - who I do like MOST of the time- but when she gets on a roll she barks orders at Natisha, won't give her chance to answer completely and interrupts, and almost seems to be searching for a way to embarrass her on air.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.